The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even then, I really didn't know anything was going on. For all I knew, they were up there talking or something. Married people did that sort of thing, right?

I followed the voices, and halfway down the upstairs hall I realized I was hearing porn. I'm not a detective or anything, but there's a certain nuance to porn dialog. I was pretty sure "Fuck my deep ass with your cock" wasn't common married-people small talk.

The door to the master bedroom was open, and I could hear the porn clearly. I remembered the enormous screen from the week before. That was the moment I kind of started to feel like something was up. My cock gave a little pulse against my panties. Like it remembered that room, and wanted to go back.

What could I do? I followed my cock into the bedroom.

Matilda was face-first in Carlos' crotch, both of them on the bed watching the wall-o-vision of porn. The first thing I saw was his dick, hard and long and beautiful. It was shiny wet, and I gazed at Matilda's tongue as she licked sloppy trails of spit up and down his turgid length. Her hand, with all her pretty rings, slowly squelched through the slime on his cock as she stroked his head and made it flex.

"Look, sweetheart." Said Matilda, a long line of spit running from her lips to his cock. "She's here."

Carlos' blue eyes looked into mine, and I felt it all the way down to my balls. He smiled at me as his wife spit-shined his enormous prick and all I could think was that was how he'd smiled when I choked on his cum in the bathroom. I was mesmerized by the way his penis swelled and flexed in response to his wife's strokes. As I watched, a pearl of pre-cum bloomed from the piss slit in his huge head, catching the light like a little jewel.

"I don't think she's here to clean," said Carlos, his eyes fixing on my cock. My dick was doing what dicks do: sticking straight out at the worst time. There was something about that house that made me hard and my erection was pulsing in time with Carlos' thick rod.

"She's here to fucking do what she's told," said Matilda, looking me dead in the eye and screwing the tip of her tongue into the hole at the tip of Carlos' huge cock. "Isn't she?"

"I'm here to do what I'm told." I agreed, unable to take my eyes off the stringer of cum she'd fetched from his slit. It dangled from her tongue before she slurped it up, never taking her eyes off me. I could smell the thick scent of sex in the air, feel my heartbeat pulse in my cock. I was completely terrified and my cock was harder than I could remember it ever being. I was startled to find that I was so excited I feared the friction of my panties might put me over the edge and make me cum. At that point, I was pretty sure there wasn't going to be much cleaning in my immediate future.

Matilda slithered up from Carlos' lap. Her dress was wrinkled and askew, like she'd been in his lap for a while. One of her huge boobs had come free and I could see the bumps on her tight nipple. She moved like a predator as she came up behind me, smelling of coconut and cock. I could feel her gaze on the back of my neck as she inspected everything from my hair to my top to my cute shoes. She pressed her monstrous tits against my back as she reached around me and grasped my cock through the skirt and panties. I felt her hot breath on my earlobe just a second before her teeth bit in, hard enough to make me squawk.

I immediately felt her hand tighten painfully around my erection. "Stand still, damn you," she hissed into my throbbing ear, just before slithering her hot tongue right into my ear canal. The fucking sounds her tongue made in my ear along with her hand on my cock made me spasm from, like, my taint all the way up my back. I felt gooseflesh break out on my thighs and I squirmed in place, almost dizzy from the throbbing in my cock.

"Do you see my husband's cock? Do you see the state it's in?" Her hand snaked into my new haircut and took a handful. She firmly directed my attention to her husband's throbbing penis. He took the opportunity to reach under and give his balls a friendly squeeze, which made the head of his cock swell and go a deeper red. Seeing it like this, I was honestly surprised I'd managed to get that thing into my mouth as far as I had.

"I see it. Yes, ma'am." I stammered, feeling the bright pain of her hand pulling my hair. "It looks like he's very agitated."

Matilda laughed in a short, sharp bark. "Ha! Agitated. Yes, you could say he's agitated. I've been edging him all day while he watches his disgusting porn." Her hand squeezed my cock, and I heard the precum squish out and coat her fingers.. "He needs a filthy cumslut to relieve his needs."

"I . . . I'm a filthy . . . a filthy cumslut . . . " I stammered, shuddering at the pleasure her hand was making my cock feel. "I'm here to . . . relieve him. His needs." I gasped, realizing her hand was better at jerking me off than my own was. The pain of her grip in my hair was blooming down the back of my head, but every hot stroke of her cummy hand lit a pleasure fire in my cock. I found myself thinking of the way Carlos' cum had filled my sinuses up, how I was smelling his cum for days afterwards. "I'm a fucking cumslut." I heard myself hiss, as Matilda's hand brought me just to the edge of cumming.

"Yes, you fucking ARE!" She said in my ear, sharp as a knife. Her hand clamped down on my cock while her other hand shoved my head forward. She frogmarched me, pulling my cock and pushing my head at the same time, over to the bed. I could only watch helplessly as she shoved my face directly into Carlos' balls.

"Do your fucking job, cumslut!" Said Matilda.

I opened my mouth and slurped one of his balls up. I thought about trying for the other one, but just the one filled my mouth perilously and I didn't want to hurt him with an accidental squeeze or toothy graze. I gobbed and licked and smeared my face into his scrotum and the thick base of his cock. His scent was thick and earthy, sweat and cum and lust all together. The skin was cool on my lips and tongue, silky soft and smooth. I made soft yummy sounds as I slobbered over his sack and left it dripping.

I kissed and mouthed my way up that fat cock, and it was easy to do. Any misgivings I might have had seemed to evaporate as I worked my way up it's veiny mass, trying to kiss every centimeter along the way. I was a cumslut, and this is what I was here for. I was The Help. I was the House Hole. I paused to lick slowly and deliberately along the base of his cock head, right where the flared frenulum met itself on the underside. I looked him in his ocean-blue eyes and made sure I had his whole attention when I opened my mouth and closed it over his head.

With a sound that was just a long stream of 'm's,' I sank his beast cock into my mouth as deep as I could on the first stroke. I did my best, but that fist-like head of his punched the back of my throat much faster than I realized. I didn't gag, but a glut of spit bubbled up around my lips as I pulled back to catch my breath.

The second stroke was better, the third even more, and soon I was sucking his cock gleefully and seeing how much of it I could fit into my face. I didn't even care about Matilda anymore. The smell of his cock, the weight of it inside my throat, the cool skin of his balls in my hands, these were the things that filled my fevered mind. I thought back to every blowjob I'd watched in porn, and did my best to emulate the drooling, stroking, wet mastery of the professionals.

I got lost in the wet and slippery length of him. I slid him in and out of my mouth, slid the heated length of his swollen shaft on my cheeks and got my mouth slippery with precum. I slurped my tongue along the underside of his cock while spit frothed around my lips. Drool and cummy slime began to gather at the base of his balls as I did my work. I felt the heat of his dick warm the inside of my mouth as it throbbed with his heartbeat.

After a few minutes of his, his cock was slippery enough for me to jerk off. I took the opportunity to give my aching jaw a rest. I closed my eyes and caught my breath and busied my mouth with kisses along the side of that fat dick. I was somewhere just above his balls when I felt another pair of lips touch mine from the other side of his cock. My eyes opened to see Matilda working her mouth along his shaft. Her eyes pierced mine, and I felt her hand on the back of my head again, pulling my face closer to hers.

We kissed with that warm, hard dick between our mouths. Our lips touched, we tasted the spit from one another as it mingled in a shiny mess. Our hands took turns stroking Carlos' swollen head, now bigger than a plum and shiny with need, then sliding along his thick shaft. I felt Matilda stroke the side of my wet face with her hand, then trail down to cup his massive balls in her hand. I nommed his dick and watched her roll the wet skin of his scrotum in her hand and slide her thumbs over his testicles.

"Put these in your mouth, cumslut." She said, her voice slurred by the cock we were sharing. "Suck them and earn your load from my handsome husband." She licked the length of his cock and let a thick runner of her cummy spit slip down to his sack, pooling in her hand. I pulled my lips from the warm skin of his cock and pressed my face into the cool, smooth skin of his ballsack.

I could feel how fat and thick his balls were as they squished along my cheek. I opened my mouth and slid one in, gently letting it fill the warm recess of my mouth. I was as soft as I could be with his testicle. I had a pair myself and it was easy to accidentally squeeze too hard. My tongue slid along the baby soft skin of his sack and I made sure to keep everything as wet as possible. My nose was full of the smell of him, the thick scent of his taint, the musk of his nuts, even the ghost of his precum spolorching its way through my sinuses. I moaned into his balls, knowing that I could never take both his huge knobs into my mouth without hurting him. I felt . . . unworthy of those balls in my mouth. Somehow the thought went right from my mouth to my cock and I felt myself throb rhythmically for a moment. Almost like I was going to cum, but it faded too quickly to bring me over the edge. My moans became ragged and hoarse under his mammoth scrotum as I fought to concentrate on what I was doing while my penis bulged and throbbed and begged for release.

Matilda had slid a third of his cock into her mouth, her lips worked around the circumference, drooling a thick sheen of spit. Her other hand used her spit as lube, stroking his rod with the ease and enthusiasm that came with practice. It was clear she'd done it before, as her hand writhed and twisted around his cock head every time it slid out of her mouth, and then again before she slipped it back into her throat. I could just see her face with one eye (the other was covered with wet scrotum), and there was a fierce joy in her eyes as she rammed her husband's dick into her throat. I listened to the thick, spitty noises in the back of her throat as he worked a dripping mass of slobber out of her esophagus. I had just enough time to get my eye closed as it splattered over his balls and my face.

Carlos was getting close. We could both tell. The head of his dick was bigger than a golf ball and deep red. He was visibly pulsing, oozing precum like a faucet. I ran my own hand across the hot flesh of his penis and felt the steel hardness under the skin. A vein pulsed gently against my palm. Matilda looked at me from behind his huge cock. A runner of spit and precum drooled from her chin to his cock, shiny white in the light. She took her other hand, the one that wasn't busily jerking her husband off in front of me, and wrapped that cummy string around her finger until it pulled away and splatted on her hand. Then she held it out to me.

"Here." She said. "Have a taste of what you're here for."

I didn't even think to hesitate. If you'd asked me I'd have said I was just following instructions, but there was something in me that wanted to taste that gob of precum. Something in me that hungered for it. I thought about how happy it would make Matilda and I opened my mouth and greedily sucked his taste off her fingers.

I still remembered how his cum tasted that first time. He'd cum so much he'd literally filled my whole head with sperm. I pressed my tongue flat against his taint and pressed it deep, then licked him from the back of his balls all the way up to Matilda's mouth at the tip of his cock. I watched her tongue fetch another runner of precum from the slit in Carlos's head, long and stringy, and hold it out to me, her mouth smiling wickedly. I moved in and slurped it up and ended with my mouth on hers, our tongues writhing in the shared taste of our spit and his cum.

Carlos was writhing under us. I was dimly aware of his toes, flexing and stretching unconsciously as his wife and I fed ourselves on his ball juice. Our hands jerked him off together, lubed by drool and precum and spit. We took turns sucking the taught skin of his head, squeezing the ring of his frenulum, spitting and throating his cock to keep it slick and wet. I think somewhere along the way we got carried away because all of a sudden his cock got *really* hard and he gave this strangled cry that let us know he'd reached the point of no return.

Matilda's eyes went wide with surprise as the thick tube under Carlos' cock bulged and a burst of semen surged out of his dick with enough force to ricochet off Matilda's lip and into her hair. She barely had time to register the quarter-pint of sperm on her face before the next one fountained out of him, a thick white rope of jizz that arced across the room to splatter on the floor in a thick mass. Matilda gave me a look, but I was already moving to lock my mouth around his kicking penis, hoping he had more in those magnificent balls of his.

We jerked his cock off together, my mouth around his head to keep his cum right where I knew it was supposed to be. I could feel his whole body tensing with each pulse of his orgasm. His balls pulled tight against his body as he unloaded himself into my throat again. Even swallowing desperately, I couldn't contain it all, and cum started to burst out around my mouth. Again.

"Dammit, you're *wasting* it!" Matilda snarled, and yanked my head off his cock. I pulled back, a fat rope of cum trailing from my lips, soon chased by what had to be Carlos' sixth or seventh geyser of sperm. Matilda gobbled up the trails of cum I'd missed, then slid his cock into her mouth to jerk the last pulses of semen out of him. I watched her throat work as she swallowed what he fed her, and I gently massaged his balls as they emptied themselves.

Carlos gave a deep, satisfied groan and collapsed back into the bed. Matilda and I reluctantly let his cock slip out of our hands. I felt her kissing the dregs of his cum from my cheeks, and I kissed her back, slipping the thick gobs of his semen between us. His load gently glued our faces together as we shared the taste of his seed, occasionally taking a breath to let the strings of cum stretch out between us. His cock thumped back into his belly, leaving a little splat on his abs.

"Clean him up, cumslut." Said Matilda, a little breathlessly. I glanced at her, cum spattered her huge tits and ran in white strings over her pebbly nipples. Her hand worked her clit as her hips gently rocked back and forth. "Clean up this mess." She hissed, her voice getting that throaty purr it got when she was really turned on. I knew better than to question my orders.

Carlos's skin tasted of sweat and water. His balls slowly relaxed back down into his sack, and I could smell the semen that still clung to him here and there. I got in close and lapped his sperm up from the thick contour of his thigh, tracing up near his taint. I sucked a thick wad from his hip, taking my time sliding my tongue along the muscles. I slurped and swallowed through the thick mess we'd left his crotch and, while I can't say it was perfectly clean when I was done, I had made certain I'd licked every inch of his cock and balls before I was done.

"Do you like her, sweetheart?" asked Matilda from above me. I felt her fingers trail through my hair as I licked his cum from the trough between his abs. I waited nervously, well aware of how hard she would be pulling my hair if Carlos wasn't happy with me. The twisting agony of not knowing what to expect went right to my dick, and it throbbed, harder and more insistent.

"Fuck . . ." he breathed at last, his toes curled tightly. "I'm still cumming . . ."

As if on cue, a small bead of cum seeped out of his wet and shiny cockhead. Matilda took his thick cock in her hand and slapped the head into my lips. I felt the little bead spatter onto my face. I held my tongue out while she thumped that huge penis into my mouth and tongue. I didn't realize until much later that my hair was sprinkled with beads of cum.

I found myself between his legs, gently sucking his balls when Matilda hoisted herself up and ground her pussy against him. I watched her shining pussy slop itself around his cock, painting it's thick length with her juices. I forgot myself, lost in the scent of Carlos' balls, and I slid my wet face up to lick her asshole.

My tongue was a quarter into her sphincter before it dawned on me what I was doing. I paused for a moment, but Carlos shifted underneath her and slid his cock along her clit. Her butthole clenched on my tongue as she gave out a deep, needy groan. "Fuck, oh fuck . . ." she hissed. "Are you going to fuck me now, husband?"

"Fuck her!" I gasped, from between Matilda's ass cheeks. I slurped my tongue from the hard knob of her clit, through the soaking and hot folds of her pussy, up across her taint and jammed my tongue back into her ass. "Fuck all this juice out of her, Carlos."

For a moment, Matilda squirmed upwards and her pussy lost contact with his thick penis. Strings of spit and cum and Matilda's copious pussy juice ran from her cunt to his cock. From my vantage, I could see the swollen, pink folds of her vagina quiver and pulse. Then she slammed her clit back onto the wet length of his shaft and began to grind back and forth. I listened to the juices squish between them as I ground my cock into the bedsheet and sucked one of Carlos' balls.

I don't think Carlos got any softer after he came. His dick stayed hard as a log as Matilda slid and ground herself on him. Her pussy had soaked his whole crotch, and I wasn't helping matters by licking and sucking whatever I could get my mouth on. Matilda was making these huffing grunts as she worked her marble-sized clit along his shaft, and from what I could see, she was trying to position herself so Carlos could push his dick into her.

She was too slippery for him to get a good angle. Every time they would almost line up right, he would slide along the length of her and not quite penetrate. I made sure to delicately suck the tip of his cock every time it missed, just to tease him. Then I'd swirl it around Matilda's asshole just to keep it wet. The sounds that woman made when my tongue touched the wrinkled skin of her hole went straight to my cock and I knew I was going to cum if I kept humping the bed like I was.

"Wait . . ." I gasped, after another failed attempt to sink his cock into her had left Matilda groaning in frustration. I took his thick meat in my hand, and helped myself to a few strokes. I made sure to suck Matilda's clit and swirl my tongue across it's turgid surface, making her sigh. Then, I steered the red and swollen head of that amazing penis into her, watching as it swallowed up his dick hungrily.

He was so slick and she was so wet, he slid in completely in a single stroke. I saw his hands reach up to grab her meaty ass, and then Carlos was fucking his wife.