The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinisterD
SinisterD
84 Followers

Not making love, just straight-up fucking. The kind of fucking you only get after teasing someone for hours. Carlos just hammered himself into Matilda, and she started to give off a warbling cry as her pussy began to squirt and flood his crotch while she rode him. She'd alternate from a relentless pounding to a deep grind on his cock. Each time she switched, her pussy convulsed and squirted anew. A groan came out of that woman like I've never heard, and she fucked herself into a convulsing series of orgasms on top of Carlos.

I could see her rubbing her clit furiously as her pussy exploded, squeezing so hard eventually Carlos popped out of her pussy. A thick trail of pussy juice spattered his balls, and I dutifully licked them clean. Matilda was still shaking and breathing hard when I took Carlos in my hand again and shoved him back into her cunt.

Carlos took his cue and started fucking her hard again. Her pussy sounded like a wet towel being squeezed through a washer. His balls were literally dripping with cunt juice as Matilda fucked herself silly on his huge cock. I licked and kissed and caressed his balls while his wife rode him. It made my cock pulse to feel the cool skin against my face.

Because my mouth was literally on his scrotum, I might have been the first to realize Carlos was about to cum again. I was slurping on his left nut and stroking my cock when I felt his balls shift in my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw his cock had grown thicker inside Matilda, and she was bouncing herself on him furiously. A quick glance at his toes confirmed his pending orgasm as they started to curl. His wife was fucking him right over the edge, and I was going to see it happen.

I'd never seen anyone fucking before. I mean, not in front of me. But here were two gorgeous people having sex so close to my face I was getting spattered with their fluids. I licked at Matilda's ass when I could, making her squawk with surprise. I sucked Carlos' full balls, stroking them gently with my hands. I got playful and ran my thumb back over his taint, and pressed deeply with my thumbs.

That flipped his switch. I heard him moan enthusiastically and he started fucking Matilda furiously hard. She felt the tempo change immediately, and began to groan and gasp while her pussy got fucked into a froth. I deftly massaged his enormous testicles as they lifted closer to his body, pulling tight to deliver their spermy cargo.

There was a moment where Carlos paused, his cock pulled out of Matilda's pussy until just the fat head was left inside her. I heard Matilda start to whisper "Oh yes oh yes oh yes do it put it inside me yes yes yes" and then Carlos heaved his cock into her, right up to the balls. He began to slam in and out of her very deliberately and vigorously, causing her to cry out and squawk with each thrust. The tight muscles around his cock throbbed and pulsed as he blasted rope after rope into his wife. By the third thrust, it was starting to explode out of her pussy as he pushed in. By the fifth his cock was frothed up with jizz and the goo was blurting out in gobs onto my face and hands. By the tenth, Carlos had filled Matilda's cunt and my mouth and seemed to still be spurting.

That did it for me. I groaned into the fleshy mess of cock and pussy and sperm and felt my body shake as I began to cum. I couldn't even tell when one pulse of pleasure began and the last ended. I shook and spasmed as my dick let loose what felt like a gallon of jizz. I could smell and taste and feel hot pussy and thick cock and the musk of cum. I might have groaned, but my face was deep in Matilda's cunthole and no sound came out.

I gave a gasp and my body started to shake in the aftermath. I collapsed onto the bed, still nestled between their legs. I could dimly see glistening ribbons of sperm and pussy juice all over my uniform. I wondered how to get the stains out in an idle way, and then my eyes refocused on the sight of Carlos' massive cock slipping out of Matilda's wrecked hole.

He slithered out of her after a last careless pump, a thick ribbon of sperm still unspooling from his piss slit. I didn't even think about it, I just grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth and sucked the last drops of the biggest load of cum I'd ever seen.

Matilda gave a last, exhausted groan and went limp on top of him. His cock was still jumping in my mouth, but I could feel it gently deflating. I nursed the last dribbles of juice out of him while his cock softly pulsed. My gaze lifted to Matilda's obliterated pussy, still gaping and deep pink. She gave a post-orgasm shudder and a thick flood of white cum bubbled out of her hole and dripped down to Carlos's spent cock.

I did my best to clean them both up. I got his cock licked clean, but Carlos had shot what seemed like a quart of sperm into Matilda, and I couldn't eat it all. No matter how much I slurped up and swallowed, more came out. Eventually her clit got too sensitive, and she pushed me away with an exhausted hand.

I stood up, my hair a tangled and cummy mess. My makeup was smeared and ruined. One eyelash stuck to my cheek above lips that were tingling and swollen. My cock ached, like I'd accidentally chafed it while I'd been jerking off. The uniform was a wrinkled, spermy mess. I wondered dimly where I could find a dry cleaner that didn't ask too many questions. My dick was still dribbling cum onto my leg, hanging out of the ruined lace of my panties. My mouth tasted like sperm and pussy. I could smell the jizz oozing out of Matilda, and I watched the gobs slowly drip down to pool on Carlos' balls.

It felt like I was standing there a long time. I know my cock had dried by the time Matilda stirred, even though her pussy still looked as wet as when I first walked in. But she lifted herself on her arms and gave Carlos a deep kiss and slid over to lie beside him. It was only after she'd rolled off his dick that I could see the amount of cum he'd let loose. His crotch and abdomen were positively shiny with cum, sweat, pussy juice, and probably a healthy amount of my spit from slobbering over his cock. Even fully soft, his cock was thick and formidable.

"Will there be anything else, Ma'am?" I finally asked, almost choking on a stray pubic hair.

Matilda looked at me over her shoulder, and there was an honest to god grin on her face. Her makeup was as destroyed as mine was, but her eyes gleamed with a smoky satisfaction. She looked down at her husband with that same grin, kissing him once or twice. "She wants to know if there's anything else," she said.

I watched as her hand reached out and shook his cock. Even limp it was bigger than her hand. I watched flecks of cum fly from the tip. How much semen did this man produce anyway? "What do you say? Do you have another one in you? You want to fuck this little cumslut?"

My ass gave a jump. I was in no way ready to get pounded by that cock. I could barely get my mouth around it, there was no possible manner in which he'd get that thing into my butt. My heart started to race a bit as I realized it wasn't up to me if I was getting fucked or not. It all came down to how well we'd drained his balls. If he had another load in them . . . then I was getting my hole stretched.

"I gave all my cum to you, sweetheart," he said, running his hands through her messy hair. She sighed and melted against him, slipping his cock between her legs and gently rubbing against him.

"Yes, you did," she smiled.

It was a very tender moment, and they lay there in wet and sticky silence for a while, just enjoying the touch of one another. Even with an aching cock, I felt something warm and squishy in my heart seeing two people so obviously in love. I shifted slightly, feeling the sperm on my face beginning to gel.

I stood there for a little while watching the two of them slowly come back to earth. It was Matilda who moved first, raising herself up on her hands and finally noticing me. She tilted her head to the side, and smiled lazily through the cum still streaking her face. She sat upright, peeling her body away from the pool of fluid gluing her body to his. Her nipples were completely coated in white semen, and the sight made my cock stir.

"You're still here?" She asked, lazily trailing her hands through the sticky mess of her tits.

"You never dismissed me, Ma'am." I said.

"I think," she said, noticing my gaze and delicately licking her nipples clean, "that will be all. Thank you. You will find your payment on the table by the door on your way out."

"Thank you, Ma'am. And sir." I said, flushing at the warmth in her tone and words.

I gave a clumsy curtsy, and backed out of the room. At some point, someone had turned off the monster screen of porn, and the room was much less lurid. I took one last glance at the naked couple, still entwined in one another's arms.

The sun had set by the time I made my way back to my car. In my haste to be sexy and cute, I'd neglected to bring a change of clothes with me. I'd had to walk to my car in a skirt that was streaked with semen like war paint, in panties that were hanging on by a thread, and with one less heel than I'd arrived in. I couldn't know how many people had seen me limping along as they drove by, the cum in my hair shiny and white.

Nevertheless, the stack of cash in the envelope I'd found was enough comfort to make the walk of shame totally worth it. It had been marked 'The Maid,' in careful calligraphic script, and there was no question in my mind who that was.

I hadn't even gotten home before another text came through, informing me that Matilda and Carlos would love another cleaning appointment the upcoming weekend.

It meant shuffling some study sessions around, and somewhere along the way I'd have to replace and/or clean the remnants of my uniform. But the throb in my cock told me there was no question where I'd be that weekend.

A maid's work is never done.

SinisterD
SinisterD
84 Followers