The Maid

Story Info
Emily rashly submits to his Lordship's wishes!
3.8k words
4.17
19.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got another good role for you," said Alex, my agent. "It is to be a maid, in Duncumbe Abbey."

"But you know I have already played the naughty sister in that series. And you know how that ended up for me? - with me really being fucked by Derek Bailey and his huge long cock, instead of the simulated love making it was supposed to be! God knows what would happen to me if I was playing the maid!"

"But this is different," said Alex, "It's a sort of spin-off from the main series with a different production company. You'll have a different wig and make-up, and no one will recognise you. It will be more experience for you and the money's good. And they asked for you by name!"

"Well, if it's a serious part that's going to enhance my career and reputation, I'll do it, and I do need the money..."

I turned up for the first day's shoot and, blow me, if it wasn't the same director who had made Derek Bailey really fuck me for realism.

"Hi Emily, it's Peter. I think we may have got off on the wrong foot last time you were here. It seems there was some kind of silly misunderstanding over your roll and what was expected of you.

You see I'm a founder member of the Purely Realistic Acting Association whose members want total realism in acting out scripts and scenes in a movie or play.

So for example if any of the characters in the script have sex with each other, then we insist that the actors have real sex with each other too, in order to make it realistic. Sometimes we tell the actors beforehand that they are working in this kind of film and must fuck for real and more often than not the co-star is gagging to be fucked by the star anyway, and the star is just dying to get his cock inside her, so he does. Sometimes we just tell one of them what they need to do and just let nature and human desire take its course.

We just give them the opportunity to do it, and film all the intimate details with graphic close-ups, so the audience can see they really are fucking, and it works really well. We particularly like to see the actresses actually being filled with spunk so there is no doubt they have participated to the full. Everything is planned to look authentic. For example, an actress might not be told she is about to do a rape scene, so that when she is actually raped, it gives it that extra edge of nitty-gritty realism, but it's all only acting of course and the actors have all signed the consensual sex agreement form beforehand. There are all kinds of surprise sex acts which work much more realistically when acted out this way. It all works very well. The only trouble we ever have is when an actress returns home full of another man's spunk (or several men's spunk if it's a scene like we're doing today) and her husband goes berserk. But we think he should be more understanding that she's doing it for her art. Or we suggest she cleans herself up properly, so he doesn't know..."

"All right," I said, "I can see where you are coming from now, and my simulated sex scene with Derek Bailey certainly was realistic, even if there was only thirty seconds of it in the final cut."

"Ah yes, there was a bit of a cock up with the editing in the end..."

"So in this scene, what might I expect the maid to have to do?"

"Well, If you asked what a maid did in Victorian times, the answer would've been, 'She does as she's told!' So that's what I'd expect you to do in this drama to make it authentic. Life in Victorian England was quite hard for a maid; if she was pretty like you and the Lord of the house said, 'I am going to mount you!' then she was mounted. If she complained about what she was made to do, she could be dismissed and put out on the street where she would probably have to become a prostitute to survive. Whereas being in service was a much safer employment even if she was fucked by the master of the house every other day. So, a maid just had to put up with being taken advantage of, especially, as I say, if she was pretty and desirable like you."

"Yes, but what kind of things will I actually be expected to do?"

"Well, we expect you to do some realistic acting, so if you are called upon to service his Lordship or his friends, then you will have to act out sexual intercourse with them."

"I think he means: 'be fucked by them.'" I thought.

"Of course, it would only be acting, to make the whole scene authentic, and of course for an actress such as yourself it will be very empowering, learning how to act these scenes totally realistically and authentically, and what fantastic acting experience it will be for you."

"Oh of course, if it would be actual acting, then I would love to play the roll of maid!" I said enthusiastically.

"Just see my secretary and sign the consensual sex agreement form, the release form and non-disclosure agreement form and we can get started!"

"Great!" I said, remembering that I had rather enjoyed the realistic sex acting with David Bailey especially when he acted out filling my pussy with his spunk.

I happily signed the forms - I'm sure they would cover me for everything - and went off to wardrobe. I was given a long black wig and a maid's uniform that, after stripping off all my clothes, was very quick to put on and lovely and light and airy. It just consisted of panties, stockings and suspenders and a skirt which hardly covered my bottom and a frilly blouse which hardly covered my boobs.

"I'm not surprised that Victorian maids were taken advantage of if they wore a uniform like this." I smiled to myself, "My nipples are very nearly popping out of this blouse. Surely that can't be right? But mine not to reason why..."

It had been given to me by wardrobe so it must be authentic. I smiled again to myself knowing full well that the only place a maid's outfit like this would have been worn in Victorian England would be a brothel. They must all think I am absolutely stupid! But this job was well paid even though I knew I would probably end up being fucked senseless and filled full of spunk. And the thought of that did actually make me feel horny!

"I really should take some form of contraception," I said to myself.

Anyway, now I was ready for the day's shoot. The director met me in the great hallway of Duncumbe Abbey Manor.

"The action takes place in the Great Games Room through this door. The whole room is wired for sound, and cameras are installed everywhere so don't worry about which camera you are working to," he said, "Just act natural; play the part of the maid authentically and we will have a great session and everything will be authentic, especially what happens to maids in Victorian England!"

I was handed a silver tray with three cream teas on it.

He knocked, then pushed open the big oak door.

"Now in you go!"

And with that he slapped my arse, the cheeky bugger! That's the effect a maid's costume has on men - they can't bloody help themselves!

"Lights, Camera, Action!"

It was a large high-ceilinged room with a huge English-sized billiards table in front of me. Two men, dressed as gentry, sporting billiard cues and obviously involved in a game, smiled and cast leery glances at me as I entered.

There was a shout from one of two high backed wooden armchairs in front of a large inglenook fireplace to my right.

"Come over here, maid!"

I walked over to the chairs.

"Blow me!" If it wasn't Andrew, the actor who'd fucked me, while playing "the Amorous Couple" in the nearest chair, and Derek Bailey in the other!

"You're late!" said Andrew, "And you'll have to be punished. Put that tray down."

"Ooh! He's being very strong and assertive," I thought.

And indeed, as I placed the tray on the low table, he grabbed me by the wrist and flung me over his knees, pulling up my skirt, ripping off my black lacy panties, and baring my bottom!

"That was quick!" I thought, "I've been in here less than a minute and already my knickers are off and my pussy's in full view of Derek Bailey. I wonder if he'll recognise me from this angle?"

"But I'm new here," I said in a pathetic girly voice, "It's not my fault I'm late..."

"Well, you've come late, new or not," Andrew said, "In future make sure you come on time, not early and not late. You're going to have to be punished. You'd better learn what you need to do quickly or you're going to learn the hard way."

Now he was being so masculine and domineering! "I bet his balls are tight full of spunk and the pressure needs to be released," I thought.

"Someone's got to train you; and that's me, the butler!" he was saying.

"Someone's got to empty your balls and that's me, the maid!" I was thinking, and raised my ass up and down.

"But first, you need to be punished!"

And he proceeded to spank my bare bottom, sometimes one cheek, sometimes the other, sometimes both together with a resounding slapping noise.

"Owh!" I said after five smacks, "That stings! Isn't that enough?"

"Quiet! This is what happens to maids that have been naughty."

"Just you wait!" I thought, "I'll show you what naughty is..."

"But I haven't been naughty yet!" I complained.

"Silence! You're being very naughty now. You're lucky this is just a gentle slap down. Any more impertinence and you will receive a stiff lesson in obedience!"

"Ooh I hope so," I thought, "I really want him to teach me the hard way."

"Take your punishment!" he said, as he continued smacking my bare bottom. It was starting to warm up and probably glowing red with handprints by now; my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. And then he slipped a finger between my legs, saying,

"Let me just check your sincerity." His finger penetrated my moist pussy lips and went straight up inside me - Ooh!

"You are not in control of yourself, woman! You've made my finger all wet! You are being very very naughty!" As he licked my love juice off his finger, "I am going to have to give you a good stiff talking to!"

"Oh please! I'll be good for you! I'll be a very, very good girl. Just tell me what you want me to do! I'll do anything! I've come here to please you. I'm very good at it... I know just what to do!"

And with that I leant over and put his erect cock (which was now obligingly sticking out of his trousers) into my mouth. It was lovely to suck Andrew's beautiful cock again. My juices were flowing in readiness for him to fuck me!

"You are so very naughty!" he said, as his cock went harder in my mouth, "Now I'm going to have to severely punish you!"

And with that, he pulled me up by the hair, lifted me up under my arms, swung me round to face the front and (with the help of my guiding hand) lowered me down, straight onto his hard cock. That was it. Now his cock was inside my wet pussy!

"I've only been here two minutes and now the butler's got his cock inside me!" I moaned to myself. But that did feel good: so good I gasped, "Punish me hard, please, I've been so naughty!"

He pushed his cock further up inside me 'till he was balls deep.

"Oh, punish me more!" I squealed.

"Quiet!" he said, "Or I will have to punish you harder and harder!"

"Yes please I thought!"

And with that, he started sliding me up and down, faster and faster, on his punishment pole, holding my bare buttocks. Those maids really did have it hard in Victorian times.

"It's only acting," I said to myself; "but it's very realistic!"

I could see the cameras pan and tilt, and zoom in to get a close up of Andrew's big hard cock punishing my pussy. No doubt the camera operators were getting an eyeful, but they were only watching while I was the one being pleasured - I mean punished - I mean acting authentically!

I was getting very wet and aroused. I could see Derek Bailey watching and, suspiciously, getting his cock out. "I wonder what he's up to?" but actually, I had a good inkling... "I'm going to cum soon," I thought.

"Right. Now you need to continue punishing yourself as part of your training! While I see how responsive you are!" Andrew says. And as I am now doing dips holding on to the chair arms, impaled on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position, he pushes my tits out of my blouse and starts kneading and massaging my breasts and tweaking my nipples - which gets me so excited I cum, squirting all over his balls! Definitely responsive!

"What have you just done?" he growls. "You've come all over me. I didn't give you permission to do that, you floozy. You're going to have to be punished even more. You wait till your master comes first, and then, if you're very good you may be given permission to come afterwards. You're not here for your own pleasure," he said. "If you come again without permission both of us will have to punish you."

"That sounds promising!" I thought. "That's where Lord Rutherford 'cums' into this!"

"You're the maid. You do as you're told. You're here to service Lord Rutherford and his two friends."

But the thought of servicing Lord Rutherford and his two friends made me cum again.

"Right! That's it!" He said, "You're getting a much stiffer, harder punishment now."

And with that he pushed me forward and off his cock, stood up, turned me round, and swung me with my bare bottom, which he a gave a slap for good measure, over his shoulder and then taking a quick step dropped me down onto Derek's big erect cock.

"Owh!" I squealed. "That wasn't meant to happen," I thought, "I was enjoying Andrew's cock inside me and now I'm impaled on Derek's massive cock!" I knew it would fuck me good, but it was rather long!

"No deeper your Lordship, please!"

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come here!" called Andrew the butler, "Training time!"

A very pretty actress quickly walked over, unsuspectingly, in her 'authentic' scanty maid's costume. He grabbed her by the waist and dropped her, unceremoniously, her eyes wide open in amazement, straight down onto his only slightly lubricated but still hard cock, pulling her knickers aside as he penetrated her surprised pussy. "Wha...!" She let out a gasp of incredulity. I wondered amused if she'd had any idea this was going to happen? Probably, but not so quickly! She'd certainly broken my record of being impaled on Andrew's cock within two minutes of entering the room!

"Ooh! That's not fair," I thought jealously, "She gets to be fucked by my Andrew. I wanted his spunk! I bet she's not even wet!"

"Let the training begin!" proclaims Andrew enthusiastically, as he thrusts his cock deeper up inside her and her eyes open in wider in astonished disbelief!

"These two frisky young fillies need racing hard to see who's best!" Lord Rutherford declares and pushing me forward on his cock smacks my bum, hard. He beckons to the young toffs playing billiards:

"You two boys come over here! These two highly-strung fillies need teasing and bridle bits in their mouths, your cocks will do perfectly, so we can rein them in if they start getting too worked up and frenzied! Looks like the race 'going' is hard to firm; so we should have a nice fast race."

And in a few seconds, we had hard cocks in our mouths and hard cocks in our pussies.

"And they're off!" shouts Andrew.

And we're being raced, frantically riding up and down on two pounding hard cocks, arses being smacked and slapped along the straight, tits being pressed, squeezed and slapped round the first bend, arses being slapped and flogged again along the back straight, tits swinging up and down and round and round, then buttocks being slapped, pushed and spread and flagellated round the final bend; furiously galloping neck and neck, as we two maid's watch each other's wide open eyes - mouths full of cock - hurtling along the final straight, racing towards the big finish; hot spit and froth and sweat flying everywhere!

It was so ridiculously excessive: Derek's fast thrusting cock noisily smashing my wet pussy heroically; the hard cock slamming my frothing mouth; the noises of the actress's squealing and muffled gasping, gulping (cock in mouth) as she was vigorously and now (encouraged by the slaps) enthusiastically riding Andrew's cock right next to me, her pussy being banged and slammed by a stallion. The sheer spectacle of this naughty hilarious depraved debauchery made me want to cum and run, like a rampant beast!

Lord Rutherford shouts:

"I win! I win!" and the moment I feel his hot triumphant spunk exploding inside my hot pummelled pussy; I just cum and cum squirting and squirting and squirting uncontrollably! "Aaargh!" he cries, "this hysterical wild beast has gone into a frenzy! Bertie! Push in deeper and calm her down!" I gag as his cock goes further down my throat, his balls tight on my chin. I shudder to a halt and stop cumming!

"I have the best! This one's full of spunk!"

"You always do! And they always are! And so is mine... now!" shouts Andrew, and I watch as the very pretty new maid's beautiful body tenses as she feels the hot splashes of his cum spurting inside her, his cock contracting rhythmically as it pumps and pumps his spunk into her unprotected cunt. She still has a look of surprise on her face! God knows what's going through her mind! But whatever, she's certainly full of spunk now!

"Ha! I hope that pleases you," I thought, "stealing my Andrew's spunk!"

Anyway, Derek has finished shooting his load into me now. His cock has stopped its muscular contractions and completed its task of pumping his millions of virile sperm deep inside me.

The race is over!

"That's his balls emptied, and me pregnant!" I laughed to myself.

He lifted me up (with a cock still in my mouth) and off the end of his sticky cock, and forward down onto my knees. I felt the spunk dripping out of my pussy. The two young men hadn't missed a stroke and still had their cocks in our mouths.

"Right, Archie and Bertie, time to take these two fillies over to the Green. They've raced well! As their reward cover them, inseminate them and turn them into useful mares. And by that, I mean: fuck these two maids vigorously, fill their used pussies with more spunk, and see if you can impregnate them for me. We could do with a couple of new wet nurses round here!"

Pretty maid looked horrified, but she must've agreed to be fucked, although probably not to be impregnated, unless she's taking Peter's total acting realism to the extreme!

Next thing, we'd been stripped naked and lifted onto the billiards table. I was laid on my back, legs akimbo while pretty maid had her pretty face pushed in my pussy, and her pretty ass in the air.

"Clean her up - she's a bit messy!" Bertie called to her from behind as he pushed his cock into her cum filled pussy and started fucking her while she licked out my spunky pussy. My head was hanging down over the edge of the table and Archie was balls deep in my mouth. I couldn't complain!

Bertie fucked her, until I had a very clean pussy, and she had one full of a fresh load of spunk. Then they swapped us over and I had to lick out her cum filled cunt while Archie fucked me and then re-filled my nice clean cunt with his dirty hot spunk. It was all fuck and suck, lick and dick!

"Right, we've taught you how to keep each other clean on the Green and rewarded you for doing so well in your training; now it's time for you two maids to learn how billiards is played. It's all about the cue, and ball placement."

And they handed us down to Andrew and Derek who stood us side by side with our legs apart and breasts pushed down onto the table.

"Watch carefully! This is how we play billiards!" explained Lord Rutherford.

Then, as we watched the balls on the table: with their cocks rammed, balls deep, in our spunk filled pussies, they fucked us side by side, cocks sliding in and out, fast and hard, with their balls slapping loudly against our arses.

12