The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And this was truly an epic game: with cues thwacking and cracking, drilling and tapping, shafting and smashing, the balls banging and bouncing, spinning and slamming, rimming and ramming hard into the deep pockets, as the cocks rammed hard into our deep pussies.

And with their strategic moves, precisely placed balls, accurate cues, and masterly tactics, pots and cannons and in-offs, the participants come closer and closer to the highest score and fulfilling their purpose: the final shots exploding in a gripping climax, as the final thrusts slammed our pussies and the jets of spunk exploded deep inside us. A climax so great, we were all cumming together in one long screaming orgasm of spunk filling and spilling, juices spurting and squirting, bodies jerking and twerking: the final shot; the final pocket, filled and stilled, the cummathon completed! We were exhausted! What an all-consuming game that billiards is!

The door opened behind us.

The director shouted, "Cut!"

And that was it. Not only had I learned how a maid is supposed to carry out her equine duties in the Great Games Room but also how important ball placement is at the billiards table.

"Fantastic acting everyone!" said Peter.

"Oscars all round for authenticity!" I murmured.

"I need a towel!" cried pretty maid...

12