The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept me on the edge for as long as possible before I had to shoot my first load down her throat and directly in her stomach. She pulled out some to accept a few shots of my cream onto her tongue. She said she always loved the taste of my come. So, she always managed to get at least a few shots she could taste. She then swallowed it.

That's when she came in for a kiss. We could taste our own juices on the other's tongue as we explored each other's mouths. We kissed until we were both ready for more. As she laid down on her back, she spread her legs inviting me into her amazing cunt. I reached down and spread her lovely brown labia to expose her beautiful pink vagina within. I looked in amazement at the site before me before slowly inserting me lily-white cock into her waiting canal.

Once inside her, I stayed still as we both enjoyed the feeling of our joining. After a few moments, we were ready to begin a slow lingering fuck. As I slowly pumped my white cock between those exciting brown lips, we could feel the friction increasing bringing us closer to orgasm, but I then pulled out before either of us could climax in order to savor the moment. I turned her over on all fours before sliding back in her silky cunt.

I plowed her from behind for a while before we both were ready to climax. I could feel her getting closer as her muscles in her cunt began to milk my throbbing dick. Once I heard her screaming, I couldn't hold back any further. It was then, as I felt her cunt massaging my cock, that I exploded in her waiting twat. I shot one, two, three, four, five shots of my love into her before we both collapsed on the bed.

I then fell to her side and took her in my arms, and told her how much I loved her. She returned the sentiment, and we just held each other in a loving embrace. After several minutes, she licked my ear, and whisper that she had another present for me. She then rolled over and removed a bottle from our night stand. She rolled over on her belly, and handed me the bottle. It was lubricant she bought for the purpose of giving me her anal virginity.

Neither of us had done this before. So, we were playing it by ear. She placed some lubricant in her hand, and pumped my cock until it was hard again. Next, she rolled back over on her tummy, and handed me the lubricant. I poured a sufficient amount on her rose bud. Had we known better at the time, I would have prepared her better by stretching her with my fingers, but we were new to this.

After I oiled her up, I placed the tip of my cock on her rose bud and began to press forward. She screamed from pain and pleasure all at once. So, I pulled out, and asked her if she wanted me to stop. She looked at me with glazed over eyes, and throatily told me in a low husky voice "NO! Keep going!" So, I began again pressing forward slowly as she clenched the comforter. Once I pushed past her sphincter, she began to calm a bit, and it became easier to push forward.

As my dick slowly disappeared in her beautiful full brown ass, I looked down on her and amazed at the sight of my white dick deep within her. As I slowly pulled out, she moaned and groan in pain and pleasure until we built up a rhythm. As wonderful as this felt, it was completely different than being in her pussy. Her ass was much tighter, but felt completely different for both of us.

As I pushed in and out of her lovely brown ass with my white cock, I reached around and rubbed her clit. She began to scream in pleasure as she flailed around uncontrollably. Had I not been reaching around her to rub her clit, I'm sure I would've lost control and fell out of her ass, but, as it was, I managed to hang on. As she was climaxing and having orgasm after orgasm, I finally exploded deep in her ass. I was so sensitive that I could hardly move as I sent squirt after squirt deep inside her. Once we both calmed down a bit, I began to pull out as she trembled from the feeling and said "Happy anniversary!". I responded in kind.

She then went to the bathroom as my jism leaked from her ass. When she was done, she returned to bed where we cuddled and kissed for quite a while before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

We had a wonderful life together. With the exception of the 10 or so years we spent apart after my parents lost their business, we literally spent our entire lives together. Although we never had children of our own, we were happy together. We were never in need of anything. We had all we needed in each other.

Even as we both grew old together, we always wanted each other. I could never get my fill of her beautiful body as well as her magnificent spirit. She was always up for making love or fucking like rabbits. She was a very sexual person her entire life for which I'm forever thankful.

12