The Maid at the Holiday Inn

Story Info
The lust of enormous heavy breasts hanging below her waist.
3.7k words
3.75
17.9k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you...

I spent 4 out of every 7 days at the local Holiday Inn -- located just 10 minutes from our home. My wife was really getting to me -- driving me mad with her bad moods... her intolerance... just relentless in her overall negative comments. Yeah, I was quite surprised that I could've brought this level of misery upon myself... yet, there I was.

Mona just seemed angry. My perspective was that we had it made and we were living a great life. At least this is what I felt. However, no matter how much I tried to please her, nothing I did had any positive impact and this really got to me. I began to doubt my place there with her... and it was shifting rapidly.

The Holiday Inn, I didn't necessarily wish to spend the money on a hotel week after week -- albeit the front desk receptionist did have nice tits and a huge fat ass.

But keeping it 100, I just couldn't handle the insults and no longer being appreciated at home.

And I really want to drive this point home as it was the overall tone of my reality and it's important to understand based on what unfolds here.

Funny not funny how his friction seemed to only escalate even while I actively sought to avoid it -- the tension just kept coming. I felt more friction every day and honestly, I was not good at responding to her crazy negative emotional states.

From my perspective, she just wasn't seeing me from a place of love and compassion. So, I chose to remove myself and opted to neutralize the escalation by going to a hotel. And this continued like groundhog day every week for 6 months.

My wife Mona is half Hawaiian, half Italian with very large boobs and great big ass. She's a thick girl with a high IQ and 100 percent self reliant and financially independent in the sense that she makes a lot more than she spends, has perfect credit, owns two rent houses, and dies as she pleases.

But physically speaking, she's what most would label as a sexy and gorgeous BBW. Let me be straight, if you are not a fan of big women -- the ones who have extremely big tits and ass, even macromastia of the breasts, then you would not be attracted to my wife.

To describe Mona in plain language... she even has shall I say... a very heavy lower body. I point out her huge ass because it is quite the heavy extra thick and wide giant ass. I might add, she does have a small waist in comparison.

In my opinion, her body screams "I'm built for sex."

I say again, if you prefer petite or slender then you will not be attracted to my wife. In other words, if you prefer petite, skinny, or athletic then she's not the one you'll appreciate.

But for me, my tongue is wagging right now simply thinking about her tits and her giant fat ass. She's the poster girl for "that's a huge bitch"... and I mean physically. She's just a thick and voluptuous female. When I say "Bitch", I'm not even talking about her personality. I'm saying she is super thick.

She has a giant ass. She has giant everything. Hell, the areola's on her breasts -- I guarantee you -- are the size of an old school CD compact disc. And her chest? well, I'm pretty sure that her bra s at home are like 36E and sometimes 38F.

In my opinion her boobs are not abnormal -- not crazy gigantic -- not extreme -- still though they are pretty large -- pretty heavy.

Let's just say that her breasts are big enough that she cannot hardly jog nor run -- as in exercise. Nope, her exercise is Yoga. She's a yoga instructor, Reiki healer and even looks at Tarot cards everyday.

Yes, in my opinion, she's built for sex. As I stated, She does have a relatively small narrow waist... and typically her pussy is fat and horny which causes her to beg for my dick. My big dick makes her horny.

Okay, lets address my sexual organ because its different. It's large, no its huge I admit it.

Speaking of, I'm reminded...

I'll never forget when she told me that she wanted to have sex with me. I really liked her yet I was shy. I was quite nervous about my private part. Nervous about the fact that I have such a big dick. So as a result, it is sometimes uncomfortable for me. Not every female gets excited about a large probably scary -- giant phallus.

All my life I feared anyone seeing me naked -- specifically my secret hidden part -- for fear that my dick would rattle them... or cause them to criticize. Perhaps they might make fun. It was common for many to gang up on me and laugh because my penis was far more developed and overgrown than all of my peers even dwarfing most everyone in size -- always.

That experience was terrible. And I guess I'm the only dude with an uncircumcised dick in my town of 60,000 hillbillies because the word got around.

It appeared that everyone had something to say about the anomaly I dragged around between my legs. My dick often took on much ridicule from others who were either envious, intimidated or even threatened by my big nasty giant cock.

Yeah, I reckon it appeared to the average person to be disgusting in appearance -- quite honestly sometimes I really saw my dick as a king sized and as big as a donkey's dick that probably scared the women.

Let's put it this way, I found out as a young adult that my dick was bigger than both Ron Jeremy and John Holmes. So yeah I was given a nickname.

Everywhere I went, I heard "Donkey Dick" which seemed to have been forced upon me my entire life.

So, where were we? Ah Yes...

So, Mona's a Yoga instructor and has very little body fat because she works at it. But overall she is Hawaiian. She's largely built -- a very thick voluptuous woman. It's too bad that she is so damn dominant and controlling. And so I had just decided that I was exhausted of trying to please her only to obviously make it worse as each day passed during this period in our lives.

Oh I still made her suck my dick whenever I wanted, nearly everyday. But even that began to lose it's appeal.

So here we are...

One random tuesday I checked in as usual, flirted with the hotel receptionist and headed up to the 3rd floor with my bag.

As I stepped off of the elevator I made a right turn for my room sitting at the end of the hallway. When I rounded the corner, I could see the hotel housekeeper coming out of either my room -- or -- the room just next to it.

When I tell you that my dick INSTANTLY popped a giant boner, that doesn't explain the situation. It's not that the maid was gorgeous like my wife, it's that she had the biggest fucking titties I've ever seen in my real life experience. Yes I see women in magazines and porn, but I'm talking about face to face -- a fantasy cartoon girl in real life.

Her tits were amazing and I was awestruck where I stood yet I maintained eye contact and did not go full idiot -- albeit I easily could have. Her breasts were giants.

Another thing -- because I love big boobs, I don't just pop a boner for every female up and down the street.

Oh and wait, one other detail that you'll want to know. I'm not a large man. I'm 5 foot 10 and 165 pounds. Nothing on my entire body is large except my feet, my hands... my balls and my penis.

I wear a size 12 1/2 shoe, I can easily palm and dunk a basketball, and I have a big ugly uncircumcised dick. Once again, my nicknames in high school were always "Nasty Dick" and "Donkey Dick".

And on top of that, I have come to perceive women with abnormally giant breasts as the equivalent of royalty -- virtual sex goddesses. Partly because they are so rare, partly because the power of their enormous tits affects me kind of like a constellation's energetic field affects our earth. I feel it.

I guess I should say regarding women with large heavy breasts that they do it for me. I think partly because they are the ones who are easily able to move my huge cock rather swiftly, almost instantly and dominantly to a sexually intense state. Meaning beyond -- well beyond -- the average typically sized female that I've seen naked, or who saw my big dick and flashed her tits, or even sucked on my huge cock.

I'm telling you that it takes a lot more than just being a hot chick. Just because she flashes me her body using her legs, her ass or even boldly asking me if she can suck my big dick will not move my massive dick to instantly pop a giant boner. Oh I get opportunities. But they just do not move me nor inspire me. They don't appeal to me unless she's got at least one major compensating factor. Huge tits, huge ass, or something that makes me highly excited to have sex with her.

See, where I live, the typical woman drives a fancy car, works out, has breast implants and thinks her shit is gold. And it's these women who seem to pursue me. But, I'm just not interested... at all... period.

I lusted for several days over that housekeeper, even masturbated my fat cock several times just imagining her big tits. She was right there up close in person. But unfortunately I never saw her again during my stay that week.

When I arrived back at the house, my wife admitted to me that she had something she needed to get off of her chest. It's a long story and I really don't want to get into it but here's the long and short of it.

In her anger and frustration she wanted to take revenge on me for staying in a hotel again and for all she knows I was fucking hookers or something like that. And so she went out on the town with her two big ass sisters and she danced all night with a dude and let him see her tits but that's all. She'll never see him again and swears that's it.

So I just wanted to know how he saw her tits and her answer given was that in order to get him to stop asking if he could go with us after the club, she agreed to unbutton her blouse and let him see the 42F tits. She even said she was only going to unbutton the top buttons but this guy grabbed her shirt and ripped it open flashing him with her massive mammaries. She says she got pissed and stormed off and that's it.

So, I was like hmmm... Ok I guess that all makes sense. No big deal. I'm happy and feel appreciative that she admitted all that. So while I was not in the mood to fuck the shit out of her, I at least was not angry or jealous. I just tucked it away and didn't say much. I think I was processing and trying to get more perspective by not rushing to any extreme judgements.

And then the following Monday, she jetted out to have lunch with her mom and sister. I just happened to notice that she ran out without her damn cell phone. As I was getting ready to call her sister to let her know, I opened it up because I know her code because she insists that she never has anything to hide and I've personally never had any reason to even check.

But what the hell? Let me see what is in this thing. And there it was. A 2 minute clip of her completely nude, on her knees, blowing some random dude in some unknown location which was a bedroom.

You could only see her nude body and her head seriously sucking the duck out of another man's dick. Oh and you could hear him telling her what to do -- meaning that he was definitely in control.

I put down her phone, whipped out my elephant cock, and masturbated in my bathroom.

And then I remembered...

My therapist told me that my big dick only gets erections for extremes -- primarily with regards to really large breasts. She explains that this is due to experiences I had as a little kid and I can't say anymore about those events.

So, she may be right. That may be true. I'm not sure.

Now where was I?

Oh yes, the maid.

So once again I left for the hotel. I didn't have much to say to Mona other than letting her know she left her phone and I have shit to do. I was quite vague and silent about it all. I just didn't really give a shit. I did but not enough to care.

I checked in, told the receptionist that I'm bout to be a free man, and headed up to my room. And as I suddenly remembered the housekeeper from last week, there she was.

Upon looking up and seeing her coming out of the hotel room, I indeed was instantly flooded with sex energy. Did I mention the size of her fucking tits?

This girl had porn star written all over her ugly face. If you look up trashy slut in the dictionary, you will see her picture. She's red-headed, average build in every area except she has boobs that I dare say can wrap around her waist.

This sex energy being thrown at me from her massive tits hit my big ugly dick like a bolt of lightning. I could feel the sex energy race from my head to my toes to my aching donkey dick. I had to gather myself so I could re-focus for another glance.

This girl had what appeared to be watermelon basketballs under her maid uniform. Let me describe.

She was not very short but not as tall as me, probably 5 foot 6 or 7. She wasn't fat at all but not really skinny. She had hips, and some ass but not like my wife. She appeared much more slender than Mona. but yes she did have a bigger waist, not a narrow waist. She had very pale, extremely white skin with freckles. She had a face full of freckles and wore big square glasses. I noticed that even her nose was even rather huge. She did not wear any make-up and for all practical purposes, she was an ugly woman. But I swear to god that her tits hung down to her waist. They touched her belt line. Seriously, they looked like big watermelons.

One thing about her that also stood out was that she appeared to be very shy. She avoided eye contact when I got closer into her space. Because I was feeling rather emboldened and brazen, I walked right up into her space and slightly ran into her, accidentally bounced into her big boobs. Mainly because my eyes were working so hard to analyze the size of those tits under her uniform. I quickly picked up my sunglasses, apologized and hit her right between the eyes with this bold statement.

I said, "Damn, I totally apologize. Ok let me be honest, I bumped into you because I wanted to get your name and your number."

She smiled and said in her shy voice "Thank you. My name is Kelli. But I'm married"

My eyes shot down to her wedding hand and there was a small ring on her finger.

Here is how the conversation went.

"Girl, I apologize. I understand. Just tell me your bra size and your phone number and I'll leave you alone I promise."

She is red in the face and says,"Well I don't think my husband will like that... I guess I can tell you my bra size but... "

Me : "Yes??? Oh and your phone number too"

Her : "Well I was a 36 O but my boobs got bigger during the pandemic so now I wear a size 38 P"

With my cell phone in hand I said, "And your number??? I just want to send you a text."

"Well you can't text me if I'm at home because my husband will know but I guess it's ok" as she spit out her digits I was secretly doing a flip.

I grabbed my things and headed to my room. I moved along at that point so that I could give her space to get her thoughts together because my feeling at this point is that she's curious. I was too spazzed out to even talk anyway. I'm not used to having my donkey dick jump to full erection that quickly either. As I headed to my room, my dick was fully 100 percent erect. I don't think she saw it though.

Frankly, the whole experience had gotten me twisted.

Remember, I'm a 45 year old man at this point and not used to seeing in person a woman with watermelon breasts up close and personal. And so I was tongue twisted and reduced to a schoolboy with a helpless rock hard boner in my shorts. And this girl had to be early 20's.

I found my way into my room and quickly put my things away so I could masturbate and meditate on my next move. I was horny and having misbehaving thoughts. What could I do, what could I say, I had to pull my huge cock out of my shorts and let it swing around naked in the privacy of my room and think.

All I could think about was the magnificence of those heaven sent gifts from god that must have appeared to me today for a reason and so I needed a plan.

I was dead set on seeing this broad naked. It was a definite with absolutely NO DOUBTS.

In the meantime,I stripped naked and stared at my elephant dick in the mirror from all angles wondering if it was too big for this gal. I swung my dick back and forth and observed the foreskin that blanketed like a big sweater extending over the head of my cock by another couple inches. I saw the pulsing throbbing veins that flowed up and down and throughout my huge dick. I observed the length of my dick and how when I slightly lean forward that my dick hangs between my knees. "Dammit my dick is fucking huge" I said out loud.

I hear my phone and pick it up to see a text that said something like, " Hey Mr. Horny --

don't tell nobody -- are they too big? I got your cell # from the desk -- hope you're not mad".

I was freaking stunned. There she stood in a random hotel room bathroom mirror with her shirt off completely. Unbelievable breasts staring at me in all of their glory. Her tits were definitely far bigger, heavier, fuller, by a mile than any breasts I had ever laid eyes on with the exception of my favorite biggest titty models in the world. They seriously had nothing on this girl. Her tits were absolutely humongous.

All I could do was my natural instinct. I put my shorts back on and went to my bathroom mirror and whipped out my dick. It's fully erect and so massive that it still hangs heavy out and over my shorts down between my legs. It's throbbing and at max expansion. It's so heavy and full of bloodflow that it still hangs like a motherfucker. I snapped a pic and responded, "Fuck Yeah! Hope you like -- Is it too big?"

About 10 minutes ago by and I hear nothing. I decide to text and as I reach for my phone there's a knock on my door.

I open my door and she says in a whisper and slight giggle, "Can I suck your dick"?

There's much more to this story...

But I should tell you that after she removed her too and revealed her gigantic breasts, she got down on her knees and sucked my big motherfucking dick like she was madly in love with it.

Orgasm was always a second away, but I grabbed her red haired ponytail and told her to take off her clothes and her panties.

Guys I put her on her hands and knees and I touched her hairy pussy just to see and she was dripping wet and shaking. I slid my dick into her big fat hairy pussy and fucked the ever loving fuck out of her pussy doggystyle making her scream out loud in ecstacy. She told me she was cumming 3 different times before her pussy squirted all over my bed. She fucking soaked my bed, shaking like a lead and damn near bawling her eyes out. I relentlessly continued fucking the dog shit out of that pussy.

After shooting back to back cumshots inside her squirting pussy, I was still rock fucking hard because of her huge tits that were so damn beautiful.

I stood over her and jerked my motherfucking horsecock right in her face. She was panting and begging for it. I started right at her mammaries and told her to open her mouth. Hell yes I unloaded all I had -- jammed my big dick between her lips and yes -- shit everything in her mouth.

In that moment I made her my bitch and told her to swallow it.

That was a horny bitch who needed a 10 inch manly porno dick to set her straight. Since then I've fucked her inside her own bed 3 times and made her husband watch me cum in her mouth and her hairy fat pussy everytime.

You're welcome.