The Maid Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
A maid servant convices her master to marry her.
5k words
4.53
17.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just about getting dark, when Karuthamma was wallowing in the memories of her home, in the wake of her impending 45th birthday in two months. 45 years is an alarming age for any person in her tribe. It marks the beginning of the final stage of life and any unmarried people after this age has to be exiled from the tribe. Karuthamma had been living away from her tribe for the past 20 years yet she couldn't find a suitable man to get married to and settle with her tribe. It was not for the lack of beauty or brains in Karuthamma but no man of her liking was willing to leave the city and retreat to the woods, become a member of her tribe.

Tears rolled down her cheek as she thought about how she would be stuck in the city for the rest of her life. She badly wanted to marry someone and go back but at 45 years of age, her chances of finding a man were slimmer than ever. The only souvenir she got from back home is their tribal emblem. She takes a look at it every few days and relishes her fading memories. Who knows the memories might be completely gone in a few years.

It was to her utter horror that Karuthamma found a Buddha's statue in place of the emblem. She hastily put on her sari and knocked on Savitha's door. Savitha shouted from the inside, without opening the door, "Who's that?"

"It's me. Karuthamma. I want your bike keys urgently."

Without another word, Savitha opened the door and dropped the keys in Karuthamma's hands. The bike started off groggily but soon picked up speed and slithered through the narrow streets as Karuthamma revved up the engine and shifted gears.

****

Akhil sat by a canal, on a dilapidated bench, wearing the most perfect suit he had in his opinion. Though it's not as perfect because of the unfastened tie and his slightly tucked out shirt. He just lost his job in an embarrassingly funny way as his boss revealed it to him in the middle of a party, fully drunk. However, it's not as though he didn't expect it as he had been feeling the burnout from quite some time.

It was an excellent party, hosted by his boss, until that moment. The moment when Akhil dropped his drink on his boss by mistake and all hell broke loose. He slapped Akhil and his termination letter reached him a couple days earlier. Akhil couldn't face the humiliation and wept his way to the bench. His house is just in his sight but he couldn't get the will to go in.

He reached into his coat pocket to find the gift that he got for his former boss. Just as he was opening the present, a racing puff of smoke stopped before him. He looked up to see Karuthamma, his maid servant, getting off the bike, in a haphazard way and running towards him.

She stopped just as she saw Akhil's messy appearance, his blood shot eyes and tear marks on his cheeks. "Are you all right, sir?" she forced the words out of her mouth.

"No, I'm not." He wiped his nose with the back of his palm, "How did you find me here?"

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Karuthamma sat by him on the bench.

"I am-" Akhil wanted to say something but his throat became parched and quickly turned away from Karuthamma.

Karuthamma turned him around, holding his shoulders and wiped his tears with the end of her sari. Karuthamma looked into Akhil's eyes and they too looked like they're about to burst. With a downpour, he cried, "I'm fired, Karuthamma!"

She looked at the gift beside him and uttered solemnly, "I'm so sorry, sir. It's all my fault." Akhil looked puzzled at her and asked her why she thought so.

"It's all because of my fucking mistake while packing your gift. I mistakenly packaged my tribal emblem instead of the statue you asked for."

Akhil grabbed open the present to find a stone phallus. It's incredibly detailed with the veins resembling a very alive, throbbing penis. Akhil was very shocked to see this, "What the fuck is this, Karuthamma?"

Karuthamma bent her head down in shame. Thinking he might have upset her, Akhil laughed hysterically. "Don't you worry. This is not the reason for my unhappiness. My fucking boss is the reason. I should have given this gift to him in front of everyone. Should've looked at his face opening this fucking present."

Karuthamma extended her hand to Akhil's hand and said slowly, "This emblem is very important to me, Sir. Could I get this back?"

"Of course, of course," Akhil looked surprised at her bluntness and watched in amusement as Karuthamma slowly retreated, after securing the phallus in her blouse. He let out a heavy sigh as Karuthamma got on the bike, before advising him, "It looks about to rain, Sir. Please go inside."

****

It was raining heavily when Karuthamma stopped her bike and walked towards the bench, covering her face with her pallu. As expected, Akhil was lying on the bench, too disinterested to move. Karuthamma shook him up and urged him to go home.

"Anywhere but home..." was his only mumble. Karuthamma carried him on her back and made him sit on the bike. She then adjusted herself on the bike and laid his hands around her waist shouting, "Hang on, tight." She then raced around the streets to reach her house in no time.

Both of them were soaking wet and badly needed a change of clothes but her house only had a single room. She handed a towel to Akhil, saying, "Wrap yourself in this towel and then open the door."

It's been around 15 minutes but there had been no sound from the inside. Karuthamma opened the door to find Akhil lying down unconscious on the floor, shivering like hell. She quickly took his wet clothes away, wrapped him up in the towel and laid him on the bed.

Karuthamma then changed her clothes and began to wipe her hair when she heard Akhil's teeth chatter. Clearly, the towel's not enough. She searched her wardrobe for something suitable but she didn't have any men's clothes. She had to make do with whatever she's got.

The next morning, Akhil opened his eyes to find himself covered in a nighty, which extended well after his feet. He also felt something inside the nighty and wandered his hands inside and felt something like a sari. Though, he doesn't exactly remember how he came there, he was cozy in the dress for its warmth was very comforting. Slowly, he realized that he was running a fever.

He turned his head to the opening door and found Karuthamma entering with some packet. She was relieved to see Akhil awake and exclaimed, "Thank God, you're awake. Take this medicine," and kept the packet on the bed, "It became difficult to find a pharmacy last night, with all the rain."

Karuthamma had to feed him and make him take his tablet before Akhil was able to speak. He held her hand preciously in both of his hands and told her gratefully, "Thank you very much, Karuthamma. Honestly, I desired death in that heavy rain but now I realize how painful it is. I would've suffered a torturous death if not for you."

Karuthamma squeezed his hands and said, "What I don't get it why you wanted to die, Sir? You have a nice house. You've got a big car and you would get a beautiful wife in a few years. I really can't get why you were so hopeless."

"I really am hopeless, Karuthamma. I don't know what the hell I am doing. Recently, my expenses grew a lot and the house is under mortgage. The car is under a loan and the stock market crashed. On top of all that, I lost my well paying job. Not that I liked that job, but at least it was paying my bills. Now, I even regret choosing this career path. I don't know what the fuck I am supposed to do now."

Karuthamma wiped the tears trickling down Akhil's eyes and caught his burning hot face in her hands, "Don't worry, Sir. Everything will be alright."

"No, everything won't be alright. I feel like I don't belong here. I want to go somewhere else where nobody knew me and start afresh. My life and everything. A place where I don't need anything from my current life, where I don't meet anyone I knew from here."

Something struck Karuthamma at this point and she asked him gingerly, "Do you know Tamil well, Sir?"

Though Akhil is from North India, he was staying in Tamilnadu for around 15 years and knew Tamil well and thus he complied.

"Are you 100% sure that you want a fresh start in life?"

Akhil replied promptly, "It's a 100% yes."

Karuthamma raised the pillows beneath him so that he can sit facing her and moved closer to him, "Okay, I have an idea." She paused for a breath and Akhil moved even closer to her, his eyes full of anticipation.

"You have to marry me," she said with unflinching resolve.

****

Karuthamma let the absurdity of her proposition to sink in and she didn't move her lip until Akhil spoke. He was too shocked and couldn't utter a word until after lunch.

"I don't understand," he said finally, "I don't understand how marrying you frees me."

Karuthamma was elated that he was going in the right direction. He was even considering to marry his maid servant and this was the best chance she got with a man in 25 years. She explained everything to him in a detailed way.

"I belong to a tribe called Vanyar. Ours is a very small community and we live in a forest near ooty. We are very cut away from civilization but we are self-sufficient. The forest provides us everything. It is a beautiful and peaceful place away from the hustle bustle of the city.

"Though we are all peace loving, the social structure there is a bit rigid. As a result, no unmarried people over 25 years of age should not be a part of the tribe. They are not allowed to use the resources of the tribe and they can come back into the tribe only after they have found a spouse, either within the tribe or a foreigner. The upper limit for marriable age is 45 years. So anyone who remains unmarried after 45 years cannot enter the tribe at all.

"I am going to turn 45 in two months," there were tears rolling in Karuthamma's eyes, "and if you are okay with it, we can enter the tribe as a couple."

Akhil walked across the room to observe the tribal emblem and said as he fondled it in his hands, "Why are you still not married?"

"I came to the city because I didn't like anyone in the tribe. All the men have become very cocky and I didn't want to marry any of them brutes. But I couldn't find anyone who is willing or worthy to join my tribe."

"Why worth?" Akhil chuckled and turned around, "Is there an entrance exam?"

"Kind of, yes." Karuthamma stood up and walked towards Akhil, "There is a marriage challenge which every couple needs to complete for their marriage to be official. As I said, the social structure is a bit rigid and hence the husbands have to prove themselves worthy enough to support their wives."

"What kind of exam is it?"

"It's mostly a test of strength." Karuthamma moved closer to Akhil, forcing him to move against the wall, "Husbands are the heads of the families and must be strong enough to fetch food, defend from enemies and animals, and be able to build houses and do minor repairs."

"That's all there is to do for a husband?" asked Akhil expectantly as he raised his head to look at Karuthamma's anticipatory face. She put her palms on the wall on either side of Akhil's face and silently nodded with a blush. Being smaller than her, Akhil is now swallowed by Karuthamma to an observer behind her.

The house was still as a lake as neither of them spoke for a few moments. Akhil can clearly hear the racing heart of Karuthamma, which is further accentuated by her heaving breasts. Finally, he broke the silence, "It's hot in here."

Karuthamma looked into Akhil's eyes and he averted them with a blush. It led to a wide grin on her face as she tugged at Akhil's nighty motioning for him to raise his hands. She pulled it out and threw it aside. She bent a little to come level to Akhil's face and said, "It'd be cooler now," and gently blew on his face.

They both moved their faces towards each other slowly until their lips touched and Karuthamma's lips traced a wide smile on Akhil's lips. She pulled Akhil for a deep kiss, which left him breathless. His hands lay on her shapely hips as his tongue danced to the tune of Karuthamma's.

Without breaking the kiss, Karuthamma pulled Akhil airtight towards her and her hands began to wander Akhil's back. She tugged hard at the blouse hooks and sent them flying. Akhil spun around like a ballet dancer as Karuthamma unwrapped the sari around him.

She was hastily unfastening the petticoat, the only piece of clothing Akhil had on him, kneeling in front of him, when he raised her head and said blushing, "Darling, can we wait it out until after the marriage?"

Karuthamma was ecstatic at Akhil calling her darling and with a face of graceful acceptance, she stood up and kissed him lightly. Akhil broke the kiss and hugged her tightly, saying, "I'm cold now, baby." Karuthamma wrapped Akhil in her arms and took him to bed.

****

From the next day, Karuthamma started Akhil's training. She also set his meals everyday to make sure he gets the necessary nutrients.

"It's been a while I went to my village so I'm actually not sure what type of tests they are conducting. However, one thing is for sure that you need to muscle up. If you are going to be that skinny," she pointed to Akhil's body, "let alone pass the test I would never accept you as my husband."

Akhil shrunk at her comments and Karuthamma continued in the same harsh tone, "Yeah, I can be a bitch sometimes. Remember that passing this test is very very important for me. You only have 1 month to prepare."

"Please Karuthamma. Speak something motivating as well. This constant bickering is not gonna help."

"Okay, you want to hear something good? I'm the best at hunting," said Karuthamma with a smile creeping up on her lips. "I'll teach you when you are strong enough."

After around 15 days, the training was showing up its results. He became strong enough to lift the heaviest weight in his personal gym. Akhil's excess belly fat began to decrease and he also became more agile.

"My way of hunting relies heavily on two things. Speed and brute force," said Karuthamma as she massaged Akhil's sore legs. "Run faster than the prey and give your all to kill it in a single shot. Never let your eyes off the prey."

Karuthamma let Akhil practise on chickens and rabbits for the next 15 days and he stood up pretty well. She also cooked the meat he hunted for him which also served as an incentive, for her cooking was exquisite. She also trained him to use the hammer on goats and sheep. Overall, Akhil became a decent hunter by the end of the month.

****

Karuthamma had been sending application for her marriage parallelly and finally booked a slot for the test. Akhil was very nervous throughout the journey to the forest. She got them off in some desolate place, covered with vast trees. The sun was just signing off as they walked deep into the woods.

When they reached a sufficiently open area, Karuthamma rummaged Akhil's suitcase and threw all his shirts and T shirts in a heap. She pulled his T shirt off him as well saying, "Husbands should always be bare chested."

"All the time? Do you mean in winter as well?"

"Yes, Dear." Karuthamma said nonchalantly as she lit the heap of clothes with a matchstick, "For now, take the help of this fire."

As Akhil warmed himself by the fire, Karuthamma set up the tent and cooked the food which they brought for themselves. They laid together in each other's embrace in the chilling winds. They played with each other's ass, some pinches and some spanks. They couldn't sleep one wink in anticipation of being married the next day.

They couldn't sleep the next night as well, not because of joy but of unending sadness, for they failed the test. Streams of tears trickled down Akhil's cheeks and Karuthamma consoled him by patting on his back. She looked far too calm for such a situation. After all, her entire life in the tribe depended on the test.

"Is it possible to do a retest, Karuthamma?" Akhil spoke in between sobs.

"Yes, there is," Akhil's face lit up as he turned towards her, "but by that time I'll be 45."

"What should we do?" cried Akhil as he burst into tears.

"We only have one option left," Karuthamma took Akhil to his breast, "We have just 9 days until my birthday. I would train for a week and give the test in your place a day before my birthday."

Akhil raised his head level to Karuthamma's, taking support on her hips. His eyes shined as he asked, "Is that allowed, darling?"

Karuthamma glanced at the waning fire and took the opportunity to go fix it. "Yes, of course it is, dear. But I would be applying for husband and you would be my wife."

Akhil stood up, startled. "What do you mean?"

"In our society, the gender roles are different from familial roles. It's perfectly alright for a family to have a female husband and a male wife. Though it's rare."

Akhil was left speechless after this revelation. Karuthamma walked briskly towards Akhil, kissed him and said, "It's not that difficult, darling." She interlocked her fingers with him, "As a wife, you would have even lesser responsibilities. You can just enjoy life. I will make sure to provide you the most comfortable life. Please don't say no."

Akhil thought about what she said for a while and had already decided what to do. In fact, he was resigned to become a part of the tribe and restart life anew. It didn't matter to him if he would be husband or wife. Karuthamma was ecstatic after hearing what he said. She couldn't believe he would accept it so fast.

She hugged him tightly and lifted him into the air causing him to wrap his legs tightly around her. She ran around suffocating Akhil in her strong arms and finally threw him on the bed. She licked his nipples and slowly licked her way to his penis. As she took his rock hard dick into her mouth, a moan escaped Akhil's lips and he pulled her up, "Don't you want to wait until our wedding, dear?

Karuthamma bit his tip of his dick lightly and said, "Today would have been our wedding day had you passed the test. This is your punishment for failure. Shut up and lay back," and dove into his crotch.

Akhil's moans slowly turned to gasps, as he quickly turned breathless and shot a huge load deep into Karuthamma's throat. She came forward to show his cum in her mouth and gulped it down quickly. Akhil hugged her tightly and exclaimed, "If the punishment for failure is this good, I'd gladly fail any day."

Karuthamma lightly kissed on his forehead and said, "I won't let you fail ever, honey."

****

The day Karuthamma applied for the test is a particularly busy day. There were a lot of couples but Karuthamma and Akhil were the stand out because of their unusual clothing. Karuthamma had come just in her petticoat, with her slightly saggy nonetheless round boobs fully exposed while Akhil came in a sari. "Just as a husband is not supposed to cover her chest, a wife should not ever be topless," was what Karuthamma told him before wrapping him up neatly in one of her older saris.

The other young bridegrooms, all of them boys, couldn't resist themselves from taking a peek at Karuthamma's boobs. Meanwhile, their respective brides hung on to them tightly in jealousy. Akhil looked at the other brides. They were modest in their dressing, a loose sleeveless top, hung from the shoulders by means of thread, and a petticoat. He could see that they were all very happy and confident that their lover will pass the test with flying colors. He is also confident of Karuthamma but slightly scared and nervous of what would happen if she did actually pass.

A loud siren brought all the couples near the foot of a green hill with brown patches of barren land. There was a big wooden arch at the foot of the hill, carved with various sizes of their tribal emblem-the phallus. There was a slightly elevated, platform to the side of the arch. A bald headed old man climbed on it and shouted at the top of his voice, "Attention everyone. All the husband applicants must come with me immediately to the test location. We have so many applicants today that we need to hurry as soon as possible."

12