The Maid Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as all the applicants left, the girls circled around Akhil. They flooded him with questions and knowing that they might have to wait there the entire day, he began telling them his story.

"Why are you letting your woman participate as husband? Don't you feel shameful?" asked a particualry forward girl, wearing a pair of earrings as shiny as her curious eyes. There were giggles among the group.

"We don't have a choice," admitted Akhil, "as I failed the test a week ago and Karuthamma turns 45 tomorrow."

The girls became more curious and wanted to know from Akhil what competitions are involved in the test. Akhil began reciting his story of failure as more and more brides crowded around him.

"The first test is fishing. We were given 30 minutes and we have to catch at least 5 fish. I passed it very easily."

Karuthamma waited a whole five hours for the 10 people in front of her to complete the fishing test. When she actually got her fishing rod and bait, she found that very few fish were biting. The participants before her exhausted all the fish near the shore. As time was running out, Karuthamma decided to not waste any more time fooling around with the fishing rod and dove into the pond with a big splash. She swam to the center of the pond and caught the fish bare handed and threw them to the shore.

"I failed the second test." A silence spread around Akhil. "It was a wild boar hunt. I was fast enough to catch up with the boar but many a time it passed quickly through the bushes, which stung me in various places. It reduced my speed drastically.

"But after a point, it ran into a considerably wide open field and I thought it was my chance. I carefully caught up with it and with my full strength, I hit it on its back with my hammer. The full swing toppled me and I fell on my stomach. As I lifted my head and saw, the hit was not enough and it swiftly moved into the shrubs. I was completely spent and lay down without movement."

Karuthamma started the boar chase a little uncomfortably. She was falling down pretty often because of her petticoat obstructing her movement. Her hammer hits were very hard, crushing rocks into powder every time she threw but none of them touched the boar. At last she was able to make one hit on the boar which sent it howling but it only clipped its tail.

"Did they send you back after you failed to hunt the boar?" asked the shiny eyed girl.

"No. Luckily, we should pass 2 out of 3 tests," laughed Akhil as some of the brides were being called out from the top of the hill.

"Do you think your lady passes the hunt? Is she tough?"

"She sure is."

"Is she stronger than you?" Her nostrils flared and a small smile struggled to spread on her lips.

"I think so," blushed Akhil. "She is the one who trained me for the test."

"Then it's only fitting that she should be the husband. These days it's very tough being the husband. We are constantly shifting places and it's very taxing on the husbands to repeat the cycle of build and destroy."

"What do the wives do?" Akhil whispered slightly to the shiny eyed girl. By this time, the other girls left them and some were even called by the instructor atop the hill.

"There is not much to do. We cook for our husbands in the morning and clean our houses. They then leave in search of food. If we have any children we have to take care of them. Otherwise, until the husband is back, we are completely idle. The young wives usually meet and chit chat until the evening. The husband usually comes home in the evening with meat. The wife prepares dinner for the husband and then..." She paused and began twisting her body, unable to say more.

"Then what?"

"You know what." The girl pushed him slightly back in a playful manner.

The girl had to leave before she finished her talk as her name was being called out. As she was leaving, she asked him, "What is your name... Nevermind, we'll be rechristened after our marriages. Just remember my husband's name is Shankar. We'll catch up later. What's your husband's name?"

"Karuthamma," Akhil replied with pride.

Soon, Akhil began to see many couples returning from the arch with the bride in the arms of the groom. They were all happy and smiling and ran towards the village.

Akhil was eagerly waiting for Karuthamma to return but she was nowhere to be seen.

"O! Karuthamma's wife!" Somebody called out to him.

It was the shiny eyed girl, her husband carrying her and sprinting towards the village. She peeped back from above Shankar's head and shouted, "My name is Parvathamma. Please meet me after you are done."

****

Karuthamma walked Akhil back to their tent despite numerous questions from Akhil. She was absolutely silent and this terrified Akhil. She asked him to make fire as she dropped her petticoat down and went naked for hunting.

She brought back a deer cadaver, sliced through its neck. Its blood was smeared all over Karuthamma's body complementing her bloodshot eyes. Anger seemed to flow from her eyes like the dripping blood from the deer. Akhil was a little terrified. As he approached Karuthamma, she threw the deer on him, which Akhil struggled to catch, and snapped, "Which is faster? A deer or a boar?"

"A deer of course," Akhil replied timidly.

"How come I was able to hunt a deer but was not fast enough for a boar?" growled Karuthamma as she sat down with a thud.

Akhil put down the deer and went near Karuthamma, "Did you fail the test?"

Karuthamma looked up at once as if admonishing Akhil for his accusatory tone and pulled him close to her left breast, "Don't worry, darling. It's that damn petticoat. We still have a chance. If I can pass the 3rd test tomorrow, we are good."

Though Akhil didn't expect Karuthamma to fail, her warm hug provided him enough comfort to just trust her to get the job done. For the first time in his life, he felt extremely safe and not worry about anything else as his husband would take care of everything.

He circled his finger around her right nipple and said, "I believe in you, Karuthamma. We will be married tomorrow," and took her right nipple into his mouth. A slight moan escaped her lips as she pressed his head harder onto her.

Akhil licked the blood on her breasts and started climbing his tongue towards her face. Karuthamma laid down on the ground and pushed his head in the opposite direction. He was pushed to her thick bushy pussy. The smell of her bush intoxicated him and he quickly plucked a few of her hairs with his teeth, which resulted in a quick spank on his ass.

She was already dripping by the time his tongue dove in. He licked around the inner walls of her pussy, carefully avoiding her engorged clit until he heard her moans turn to screams. At once, he wrapped his lips around her clit. A lion's paw fell on his head, pinning him to her pelvis. He realized that he wouldn't be released from her grip until he made her cum and began flicking her clit vigorously. Karuthamma shook wildly but the strength of her grip didn't wane. Akhil was almost breathless but he couldn't make her cum. In desperation, he stretched his hands to pull her nipples. It resulted in a deep shriek and a gush of juices flooding Akhil's face.

Karuthamma dragged Akhil up her body for he has no energy left to move. His rock hard dick rubbed against her body and released all his pent-up emotion by the time his eyes met hers.

"This is my most wonderful orgasm," she told him.

"You're welcome."

"Now, go ahead and cook that deer. I need strength for tomorrow's test."

Akhil looked completely drained, "Can't you make dinner for today as well, Karuthamma? Please."

"You'll be my wife from tomorrow." Karuthamma cupped his face in her hands, "Shouldn't you need to get used to cooking?"

"Yeah, I should." Akhil rested his face on hers, "But let me rest for a little bit more."

"As you say darling," she wrapped her hands over him.

12