The Maid Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Karuthamma marries Akhil and welcomes him to the tribe.
3.7k words
4.47
6.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Karuthamma woke up with renewed energy and did some quick warm up before the test. She lifted Akhil up in her arms and cradled him like a baby. He didn't open his eyes yet. She began throwing him up in the air and catching when he suddenly woke up and cried out loud, "What the fuck? What are you doing, Karuthamma?"

"Practising for the test," she replied bluntly, "Just be quiet and enjoy the ride." She held her gaze on Akhil's eyes, "Let yourself easy and just trust me."

All the husband applicants who failed a test the previous day gathered on the hill top. This time, Karuthamma came in just her underwear, with her dark, toned legs in full view. Her puffed ass cheeks also peeked out from the underwear as it struggled to contain them. She tied her hair in a bun and had a look of killing in her eyes. She was determined to clear the test no matter what.

Akhil shook in terror of his previous experience with the test as the rules were explained to them. The husband must carry the wife and is supposed to complete an obstacle course to pass the test. Nowhere should the wife be put down. Akhil couldn't even start the test as Karuthamma was too heavy for him. She noticed it and embraced him from the side giving him some relief.

The first stage is to climb a plateau. Karuthamma asked Akhil to hug her tightly and when he did, she lifted him up and placed his legs around her. She climbed up the steep slope like a lion, often taking the help of her arms, while Akhil hung from her neck like an ornament. Some of the other participants carried their partners over their backs and, as a result, tumbled when the climb became steeper.

After reaching the top of the plateau, they need to pass through a forest of foxes. The husband must be very agile to escape a bunch of foxes with their wife on the back. But Karuthamma had other plans. By the time she reached the forest, she saw that some of the other participants have foxes on their trail.

With a big war cry, she kicked a fox with full force in its stomach. It let out a large groan as it soon felt unconscious. In a jiffy, all the foxes turned hostile towards Karuthamma and surrounded her. The other participants were surprised seeing their way getting cleared. She shouted towards them, "Only those who are strong enough to defeat the army can stay. Rest of you, get the fuck away and pass the test." Akhil looked up and saw a thrill in Karuthamma's face. She kissed him and moved him onto her back.

Now, Akhil saw the army of foxes and was genuinely frightened. Soon, Karuthamma began running to the side of the plateau away from the finish line. All the foxes followed but no husband contender did. She reached the edge of the plateau and was ready for the face off.

She fought them off with her bare hands and threw them off the edge one by one. Some were put to rest permanently by her powerful legs while some others choked themselves in her tight fists. After half of the pack was down, the remaining half naturally backed away and Karuthamma stood alone on the field as the sun shone hard above their heads.

Karuthamma held Akhil like a baby, by his armpits, and with twinkles in her eyes, spoke excitedly, "Baby, we've done it. We are now husband and wife." Akhil wiped off the sweat off Karuthamma's face with the pallu of his sari and exclaimed with admiration, "You are amazing, Karuthamma."

As Karuthamma crossed the finish line with Akhil, the other participants were all cheers for her, hailing her. A few couples fell on Karuthamma's feet, thanking her, "If not for you, we wouldn't have gotten married."

****

The marriage committee agreed to take Akhil in to their tribe and record the first marriage in a long long time in which the husband is a woman and the wife is a man, but there was a delay. Karuthamma, being out of the tribe for many years, had to have a house of her own before bringing a bride into it.

It was decided that Karuthamma would build a house at the far end of the settlement and Akhil would stay in the temple at the centre of the settlement. Until his husband proves herself capable, it was presumed the God will protect him.

There were a lot of people visiting the temple in the day and most of them did so only to see the foreigner, who became the first male wife in probably a century. Akhil felt a little embarrassed to be voyeured at but instead let himself explore the temple. The murti is again a phallus, standing straight, with engorged veins carved on it. Below it, providing support were two removable round boulders, which the priest takes out and cleanses everyday.

As noon approached, he received some prasad from the priest and immediately thought about Karuthamma toiling in the wild. He rushed to her and offered her the prasad. Karuthamma put down her axe and came near Akhil. Her dark body was shining in the sun because of the sweat she's drowning in and her underwear, the only piece of clothing she had, had gone fully wet, making it stick to her body. She wiped off the sweat on her face with Akhil's pallu, "My darling, how sweet of you!" She pulled Akhil into her arms, "but this isn't even sufficient for one person, sweetheart. How could two people share it?"

"In that case, you eat it fully, Karuthamma. You are the one who needs it the most."

"I used to go to sleep without eating for many days, while I was in the city. But you, dear, has not known any difficulty in life ever since you were born." She turned Akhil's face towards her, "I brought this upon you. Just bear it for one more day. Being foodless only makes me grow more desperate to finish the construction. I promise I'll never let you face this again."

As Akhil sat there having his meal, Karuthamma went ahead with her axe on her shoulders and chopped some wood like a man possessed. Akhil fell in love with the masculinity oozing out of her at that specific moment.

It was midnight when Karuthamma finished constructing a small hut. Akhil helped her inside the hut, laid her down on the mud bed and made space for himself beside her. Karuthamma patted his head gently and said weakly, "Akhil, we are not yet officially married. If the villagers see us sleeping in the same house, it will cause a great uproar. It hurts me to say this but please go back to the temple, darling."

The next morning, Karuthamma took a final trip to the city to buy themselves some clothes. As she reentered the forest, Akhil, who was waiting patiently for her, bemusedly asked Karuthamma, "Why did you buy these many saris, Karuthamma? Also, the boxers are way too big for me."

Karuthamma pinched his nose and said, "The saris are for you, my love."

"What! Why?"

"Don't I want my wife to look beautiful?" Karuthamma chuckled.

****

Unlike the cities, the marriages in Vanyar tribe are private affairs. The priest arrived a little before noon at Karuthamma's house where she and Akhil were waiting in their wedding attire. They wore the standard wedding attire from the city, the only change is that Karuthamma is wearing the groom's clothes- a dhoti as white as the snow, showing clear contrast with her dark, naked upper body, finding friends in the little gray hairs she had, and Akhil wearing the white silk sari, with maroon edges.

Karuthamma tied a sacred thread around Akhil's neck to make him her wife for life and carried him in her arms around the holy fire for 7 rounds. Akhil was bestowed with his own tribal emblem, the phallus, as a sign of his acceptance into the tribe.

As soon as the priest went away, Karuthamma undressed Akhil and kissed him on his nipples, gently flicking them with the tip of her tongue. Akhil writhed in pleasure as Karuthamma's hands gripped his ass under control. His dick stood tall and began poking at Karuthamma's dhoti.

Excited as he was, Akhil pulled Karuthamma's face up and began kissing her. Surprisingly, there was no response from her. He released her and asked in surprise, "Come on, Karuthamma. Let's fuck."

Karuthamma impatiently told him, "Akhil, you need to know a lot many rules about our tribe. Right now, you know nothing." Her eyes turned red, "So, just follow my lead. Don't try to do anything on your own."

Akhil was afraid to meet her eye and inadvertently bent his head down and squealed like a child, "I thought you were eager to have sex from the day I agreed to marry you."

"Yes, I was. Even now, I want to make love to every inch of your body. But there are rules and regulations to follow. We need to sanctify your virginity before I take it tonight."

"But, Karuthamma, I am not a virgin."

Karuthamma glared at Akhil and said, "Akhil! Just let me do my thing. I don't have time to explain you everything."

Akhil became silent and Karuthamma came forward and started stroking his flaccid dick. As he started getting excited, her other hand gently massaged Akhil's asscrack. He felt something wet and cool entering his ass.

"What's that, Karuthamma?" Akhil shrieked.

Karuthamma stopped stroking his dick and started getting up. It's only after Akhil said he wouldn't ask any more questions did Karuthamma resume her proceedings. Her two fingers slid inside Akhil's ass along with the cool gel and she began expanding his asshole.

His dick started to respond to the prostrate stimulation Karuthamma was causing and he was a little embarrassed to get hard with anal play. Akhil was lost in the sensations of pleasure when Karuthamma shoved Akhil's tribal emblem up his ass. His eyes widened and a slight shrieked escaped his lips before being muffled by Karuthamma's heavy tits. She gave him his nipple to suck on like a kid.

****

Both the newly weds went to the temple and prayed for a long married life. The murthi reminded Akhil of his own emblem now sitting inside his ass. His ass wiggled reflexively as he thought about the dick in it and he felt a little embarrassed.

The priest was advising Karuthamma how to be an ideal husband and look after her wife. Meanwhile, the priest's wife took Akhil to her house and began preaching him the virtues of a wife.

"Not very often do we see a male wife," the priest's wife exclaimed as she opened a large box. She took out a small bottle out of it, "I was given this perfume when I was married, 30 years ago." She came close to Akhil and whispered, "They say it spices up the married life. Do you want to try it on your first night with your husband?"

Akhil took the perfume and it was intoxicating. He swiftly slipped it into his blouse.

She patted Akhil on his bum to move him towards the shelf and let out a smile as he jerked on the contact, "Karuthamma's sanctifying your sexuality on the day of your marriage itself? She's quite wild."

"Doesn't that happen on the wedding night, usually?" Akhil asked innocently.

"It happens when you are in for a wild night. It's a signal that your husband is gonna show you some extra love tonight." She laughed as she was speaking and snatched a nose ring from her cupboard, "Here, take this." She put the nose ring in Akhil's blouse, "Use this as a surprise tonight for Karuthamma."

****

Karuthamma looked after all the formalities regarding their marriage registration and her work from the next day while Akhil decorated the house for the big night. He cleaned the entire house with water and covered the hay bed with bedsheets bought from the city. He knitted the extra bedsheet into fluffy hay pillows.

Akhil ran outside as soon as he heard Karuthamma washing her legs and blocked her from entering the house. He hugged her tightly and pleaded, "Darling, can you not come into the house until night? Please..." and bit her nipple.

Karuthamma let out a sigh and asked curiously, "What are you planning, Akhil?"

"That's a surprise. You'll know in some time."

Karuthamma smiled and hugged him back, "Okay but what do you expect me to do till then?"

"There are no utensils in the house. Bring at least one vessel and a glass. For the milk tonight."

"You seemed well versed with the tribe's customs..." Karuthamma leaned in for a kiss but Akhil retreated, "Nothing for now. Everything's in the night."

Karuthamma was in dismay as she spoke, "My! My! You got assimilated into the Vanyars in just one day."

"The priest's wife told me all about it. Now, get out." Akhil pushed Karuthamma away shouting, "Don't come back until night."

"What should I get for dinner?"

Akhil thought for a while and yelled, "A rabbit."

****

Karuthamma saw her house from a kilometer away. Sure, the area was deserted but she didn't expect her house to be that conspicuous. She ran towards the house to find Akhil waiting at the doorstep. He barked, "Why are you so late, dear? Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?"

"You're the one who told me not to come early, Akhil," Karuthamma exclaimed in dismay.

Akhil just snatched the utensils and the rabbit from Karuthamma's hands and headed inside. She entered the house saying, "We've been married for a few hours and you already started nagging..." She was dumbfounded to see a lot of oil lamps circumscribing their marital bed. It looked gorgeous - the lights, the cute pillows and the clean bedsheet.

Karuthamma ran inside the kitchen to hug Akhil, who was boiling milk, but was sternly sent back by him, "Go take a shower first. You can't hug me with this filth."

"God only knows how I spend a lifetime with such a nagging wife," Karuthamma rushed out with a sigh.

"You'll get used to it," chuckled Akhil.

Karuthamma swiftly poured water over her and hugged Akhil tightly with all the water still dripping from her. Akhil tried to let loose of her in vain, "Fuck! Karuthamma, you're making my wedding dress all wet. What should I wear for the night?"

Karuthamma tightened her grip from behind, "I would prefer you naked tonight."

Akhil smiled and said, "Go and put on your wedding dress. I'll come to bed with a glass full of warm milk."

Yet Karuthamma was reluctant to move and began nibbling at Akhil's ear. Akhil patted on her head, "Come on baby, you know it's the tradition and it needs to be done. Be a good girl and go inside. I'll be right there."

Before Karuthamma left, Akhil asked, "Shall I make dinner as well?"

"I'll have you first. Then we'll see about dinner."

Akhil went near a rather impatient Karuthamma, sitting on the edge of the bed in her white dhoti, holding a glass full of warm milk. She grabbed his arm and pulled him onto her lap and started kissing the back of his neck. Akhil squirmed as the phallus in his ass moved due to contact with Karuthamma's lap and a shrill voice escaped his lips, "Karuthamma, the milk!"

Karuthamma took the glass and gulped the milk down to see a rather dejected Akhil. According to the customs, the husband must drink half and the wife should drink the other half from the same glass. A wide smile traced itself on Karuthamma's face as she pulled Akhil in for a deep kiss. Akhil was exhilarated as the milk flowed from her mouth to his.

She sniffed down his neck till his belly button and exclaimed, "Wow, you smell so good. I want to just eat you right now," and squeezed him in her arms. Akhil stopped Karuthamma and quickly pulled out a nose ring from his blouse and wore it. "What do you want to do with me now?" asked Akhil coyly.

Karuthamma tore his blouse and bra, "I just want to devour you." She dove into his nipples and began giving bite marks all around them. Akhil fondled Karuthamma's boobs and pulled her nipples occasionally due to pain on his own.

She tore his petticoat to find he was not wearing an underwear. His cock stood hard and oozed precum. She took a long sniff at his petticoat, looking intoxicated from the smell of his cum and began removing her dhoti. Akhil lifed his ass up, propped it on his two hands pulling his ass cheeks apart.

Karuthamma saw the base of the tribal emblem visible in Akhil's asshole and slapped his ass, "You look well versed in the customs of our tribe."

"The priest's wife educated me well. Now, mount me, my husband," said Akhil as he saw the humongous figure of Karuthamma before him, all naked except for the harness on her pussy.

Karuthamma caught hold of Akhil's spread legs and pulled them hard until his ass hit her thighs and twisted his body until a click was heard - the harness fitted to the phallus in his ass.

She slowly pulled her dick out of Akhil's ass and pushed it in a sudden jerk sending him howling. His howl turned to rhythmic moans as she started fucking his ass slowly. His dick jumped with every thrust and precum flowed profusely out of it.

Soon, Akhil reached his climax which left Karuthamma dismayed, "I haven't even started, Akhil. You didn't at least last the foreplay."

"I'm sorry, Karuthamma."

Karuthamma removed her cock from Akhil and got off the bed. Akhil thought that she was upset with him and begged her, "I'm really sorry, Karuthamma. It just was so good that I couldn't stop myself."

She picked up a bottle of lube from her kit and said, "Who said I'm done with you?" She lifted the dildo attached to her harness, "See how hard it is! It will stay hard for as long as I want. Good thing you are not the husband."

Karuthamma got Akhil on all fours and gently pushed her lubed dick into Akhil's ass. It slid easily in, pushing out sweet moans from Akhil's mouth. She held his waist and thrusted sweetly into his ass in a beautiful rhythm.

Akhil's words became incomprehensible amidst his unrelenting moans, "Ka... Karuthamma... I lo... I love you..."

Karuthamma moved her grip to Akhil's shoulders and leaned on his back, her huge boobs getting squeezed on his back, "Is it? What do you love about me?" She increased the pace at which her hips moved.

Akhil's hands could no longer support the assault Karuthamma was performing on his ass and he fell face down on the bed, "I love the way you fuck, Karuthamma."

Karuthamma pounded his ass as he lay flat on the bed, her body moving like a snake on top, "Do you know what I like the most about you tonight?" She bit the back of his neck, causing him to squeal, "Your smell. I want to gobble you up."

She turned him on his back and entered him gently. She positioned her dick deep into Akhil's ass and cast a glance at his flushed face. She flicked Akhil's nipples with both of her hands causing him to move his ass involuntarily to fuck himself on her dick, "Why did you stop, Karuthamma? Come on, fuck me."

Karuthamma leant forward and bit his nose as Akhil wrapped his arms and legs around her back. He began thrusting himself up and down her dick shouting, "Fuck me, you bitch. Did your dick fall off?"

Karuthamma got his arms off of her, pinning them on the bed and looked into Akhil's eyes with a serious face. She began thrusting very slowly, not losing eye contact with him, "Listen, you wimp. I saved your life. If not for me, you would be long dead in a gutter. Don't ever use that tone to me. I am no longer your servant. Don't think that you could order me around like you did in the city. I am your husband and you will abide by me. Understood?"

Akhil's face turned pale, "I meant no offense, Karuthamma." She slightly increased her pace and he lets out a slight moan, "I got a bit carried away. I'm sorry."

Karuthamma's bloodshot eyes remained dead focused on Akhil's as she thrusted her dick slowly in and out his ass. A wave of shame flushed his face when he saw Karuthamma's cold glance as her hips pleasured his depths. He tried to arch forward for a kiss to cover his embarrassment but couldn't move so far pinned under Karuthamma's powerful arms.

Akhil's face was fully contorted when a spurt of his semen hit his chin. Karuthamma smiled finally, her hips becoming wilder at the glimpse of the result of her fucking, sending Akhil howling. She finally released her grip on Akhil's arms, shifting it to his back from beneath his armpits, sticking their bodies together, as she pounded his ass.

12