The Maid Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her succulent tits rubbed against Akhil's nipples, some lubrication provided by his cum, as her hip moved with incredible agility and immense force. Akhil sunk his nails into Karuthamma's back and shouted at the top of his voice at her anal assault. Soon, her body started quivering which Akhil safely contained with his limbs around Karuthamma.

After a few minutes in a warm embrace, Akhil started, "I'm really sorry, Karuthamma. I shouldn't have talked like that with you."

Karuthamma rested her face on Akhil's, their noses poking each other, "It's okay, my munchkin. You should learn a lot about our culture. I'll teach you gradually. For now, just remember that fucking and hunting are my domain. Don't poke your fucking filthy dick in there." She gave a small peck on his lips.

Akhil understood the anger behind Karuthamma's tone and tried to pacify her, "Well, I shouldn't because this is the best sex I ever had."

12