The Maid Pt. 02 - Anissa

Story Info
Anissa has her own wild night.
6.5k words
4.09
8.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anissa

Chapter 1

When she got home that Monday afternoon she hesitated to go directly to the footage from the camera's that she had set up. She knew she was being a bit paranoid. Having said that, Elena is a beautiful young lady. In truth even Anissa had found herself attracted to her Honduran maid. She had never been with a woman, but, like many women she knew, Anissa was curious.

Her and her husband John had hired Elena to be their part time maid and housekeeper. As it turned out she worked for them almost full time. In addition the previous week, Anissa had hired her to hostess a Friday night poker night at their home. A little extra money for the special girl. A beautiful young woman with six horny guys. It was not until she was at the hotel in Phoenix that she became truly nervous. But she did have the camera's set up, so she would just have to get through her weekend of business.

John had always been faithful. But early in their marriage they'd had a conversation about having sex with other people. The pair had decided they would not, and John had agreed he would not look outside the marriage bed. But Annisa had always wondered. Sometimes his eye wandered as they did normal stuff. Shopping, or out at restaurants. Every day events. Perhaps a beautiful starlet would appear on the screen, and she could tell he was interested. But, as far as she knew he had never cheated. Not exactly the correct word. He had not strayed. Though they both had their opportunities, as far as she knew neither had taken advantage of them. Honestly she had actually half expected over the years that he would. He was a good looking man, and she knew he would be tempted. But, at least so far, she believed that he had been faithful.

Before leaving on her trip she had set up two cameras. Nothing very expensive, cheap audio, decent video. One of the cameras she set up in the dining room on a shelf of knickknacks hidden in the leaves of a small plant. The other she put in a stuffed animal that sat on her dresser at the end of their bed. She had checked the views on her computer, and knew the one in the dinning room might be a bit close. She was only able to get the table from end to end and a couple of feet either way. The one on her dresser had a complete view of the bed. As she set them up, this was the one that she thought she might see..., something.

Sitting at the computer she began to watch the video from the first camera. It started recording at the allotted time, six pm, and was set to record in a compressed format onto her four terabyte hard drive for six hours. If the guys were to do something untoward, she figured it would be enough to see it happen. She was actually more worried about her John. The video camera in their bedroom was set for eight hours starting at the same time. This particular camera was motion activated so if he did not go to bed until late it would record when he climbed into it, but likely stop after a few minutes.

The first video began to play, a little grainy because it was too close. What she was hoping not to occur, began in less then a half an hour into the video. Her face turned red, she could feel her blood pressure rising. The sex just went on and on. Oh technically it might not be prosecutable, but it was rape. At least to her it appeared as rape. Tears started to run down her cheeks. Not just the disappointment at her husband's and his friends actions, but also, she felt for the poor girl. They had blackmailed her into sex and she was so young.

Then she could see that Elena started to like it. That she was enjoying the men using her. It was confusing. She thought, perhaps just a defense mechanism. Against her will she started to be turned on a bit by what she was seeing. The flushing in her face now was not just anger. She felt her vagina, her pussy, begin to lubricate.

I should be ashamed of myself, she thought to herself. But the sex, cock after cock using her. She could not help but imagine herself being used that way. When Tom entered Elena with his huge cock, when he pushed harder and harder into Elena, when he fucked her, Anissa had to admit that it turned her on. Even Elena's..., discomfort? It made her hot..., she had to admit it was exhilarating. Suddenly she realized of herself that she wanted to be fucked that way. Not only that, but that she was very attracted to Elena.

And then her husband fucked little Elena in her ass. They had never done that, her husband and her. She had always said no to her husband when it came to anal sex. Guys always wanted anal sex, but it shocked her how much her John, her husband, loved violating this poor girl's beautiful ass.

Soon the group went into the bedroom. She was not sure she wanted to look at the next video.

The second video was more of the same. First they tied her splayed to the bed, and they all took turns fucking her, making her suck their cocks. Even Tom put his huge member into her mouth and Anissa could hear her choke on it, and that too made her hot. It went on like this for over four more hours, a total of at least six hours of sex with Elena. Oh she skipped much of it, but she found herself watching parts of it and becoming aroused.

After being tied to the bed, being fucked by all six of them, they finally released her. She did not run away, or ask them to stop as Tom lay back on the bed. She smiled as he told her to climb on top of him. She slid her small frame, her very young pussy onto his huge member. She adjusted to his huge cock, playing with her own tits, moaning as she bounced up and down on him. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself. Not completely aware of herself, Anissa began to become very turned on by the images playing before her. She could imagined that huge cock in her, and with the thought of it Anissa slid her hand down and into her pants. Anissa never told her husband, but in college she had fucked a couple of men with cocks almost as big. And though she never said it to John, she thought to herself, size does matter.

Then, as Elena fucked Tom, Larry with his almost as big cock came up behind her. He had something in his hand that the image was not good enough to clarify. A small bottle of some type. Suddenly she recognized it as her lubricating cream that her husband used sometimes for sex play. He squirted it into his hand, and then used it on and in her rectum. Then as Anissa watched, Larry got between her legs and shoved his cock forcefully into her ass. She moaned at first, and then obvious screams of pain caused by the two cocks were very loud on the video. Between those screams, she grunted, the two men using her roughly. Anissa was completely hot at this point from the abuse, and even more ashamed at herself. If that was not enough, her husband stood on the bed and crammed his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her face. With that almost as if against her will, Anissa suddenly came. She was embarrassed, and ashamed. But seeing Elena tripled had turned her on.

She did not stop. Anissa leaned back in her computer chair and began to push her fingers into her pussy as she watched the trio of men fuck the young and beautiful woman. She should be mad, or at least jealous, but she was not, and she knew why. These men had used Elena, had fucked her for hours and it had turned her on. Also she knew that she was going to do..., something. She just did not know what that something was going to be. As they used her she fucked her own pussy, her other hand finding and massaging her clit, until once again her cum leaked from her making a mess on her hand, the chair, some even falling to the floor.

Chapter 2

Each day Elena came to work as if nothing had happened. Anissa, though, could see that things were not the same. Elena talked little, and could not make eye contact with Anissa. Part of her had initially blamed Elena, but in her heart of hearts she knew it was the men that had forced her into it. More over, they had all enjoyed it, and she really had no good reason to blame Elena. Since the incident she noticed that John had very little contact with Elena. He avoided her for what he must have believed were obvious reasons. Every time Anissa saw Elena, her hormones started to fire on all cylinders. Her pussy got wet, her face flushed. Anissa was so embarrassed, and it was then her plan began to form.

A week passed. For what ever reason Anissa never erased the video. She never confronted her husband. She just did not know exactly what to do. She thought that she might talk to Elena. But what would she say? Her own reactions to the entire thing left her perplexed. She found herself masturbating at the images that played across her mind. Elena being fucked on the table. Elena's face being fucked by her husband's or Tom's cock. Elena being triple penetrated. Thoughts of the video returned to her waking mind all the time.

One night after midnight she awoke, wildly horny. She had dreamed of Elena and realized she wanted to use her, to sleep with her. That she was just like the men. One night a few days after the gangbang Anissa woke very horny. She then awoke her very surprised husband and climbed on top of him and fucked him as hard, as dramatically, as she ever had. She came multiple times and as John was about to cum, she climbed off of him and pounced on his cock with her mouth, her hand assisting him as she swallowed every drop of his cum. It had been years since she sucked him like that. John for his part had no idea what to make of it. Not that he was complaining.

The next week, Anissa turned down a chance to capture a big account out of town. Her boss was surprised, and offered that maybe it was time for her to take some time off. Surprising herself, she decided that he was right. On the second Friday since the 'Incident', she came home very early and decided she had to talk to Elena. She had to clear the air, to speak with Elena and find out what she should do. She was nervous, more then she had been about anything in her life; ever. She had already contacted an immigration Lawyer. Anissa was determined to do every thing she could to get Elena a green card. The lawyer told her it would be difficult, unless... Elena had never taken public assistance, never created fake papers. This job with them, was the first job she applied for. As a maid for Anissa and her husband. Elena had been immediately hired.

After speaking to the lawyer his only advice was that she should return to Honduras and apply for asylum. Anissa wanted her here. She was not sure what to do. Times were tough for immigrants. Especially those here illegally. In truth, Anissa wanted to fuck Elena. She did not want to lose her.

The first thing Elena noticed, other then the fact she was up early, was the way her boss was dressed. She was wearing a short black skirt, two inch heals, and a very pretty teal button-up blouse. Only a couple of the buttons in place, her cleavage more obvious then was her normal. It showed off her figure, and Elena could not remember seeing her ever wear anything so..., sexy? She was not sure what her boss wanted to talk to her about, maybe she suspected something. Elena felt guilty about the encounter with the men. Not that she had much of a choice. Her thoughts kept her nervous, and unsure of what Mrs. D wanted to discuss.

Anissa had made a decision. Not just about talking to Elena, but she decided to be honest with her about her own reactions. The green card had morphed from a way to help her, to something else. At least in Anissa's mind. She was beginning to think of it as a tool to control Elena, and that made her feel even more guilty. Not only that but she constantly thought of the young woman. It was all she could do not to touch her at every turn.

Monday morning a couple of weeks after the incident Anissa pulled the beautiful maid aside, "Elena, come here, I want to show you something." Anissa Lead her to her computer in their home office. Anissa sat her down on the computer chair, and stood behind her. Without a word, without warning, she began to play the first Video at the point where everything had started to happen. Elena immediately began to cry.

"Oh, I..., I am so sorry..." Her heavy Honduran accent making it hard to understand her words. She continued, "They, took me. I mean at start. But, but..."

Anissa interrupted, "You enjoyed it..., at least some of it." Elena was confused by her bosses calm demeanor. For a couple of minutes, looking down, not looking at Mrs. D, she just cried. Then she said, "I will..., I will get my th-things. I will leave now."

Anissa replied. "No, no baby. You will stay. I am not mad, but, could you answer some questions for me... Please? " She nodded affirmative. In a neutral voice Anissa began, "Now, please be honest. I have to know. When J-John... " She hesitated, unsure how to phrase her first question. "Did what he did on that table... Do you hate him? I mean, I need to know..."

Surprising her, Elena reached out and put her hand on her bosses arm. "I am leaving, I will be truth. I liked it. It was the first time for..., that. But I started to like it. I asked my Sami to do it too me. We are no longer, he must know I... He know I have sex with other. Mrs. D, I loved all of it. It was long, it was much. But I like it. I will leave now."

The video still ran and they could here Elena's moans at this point. What ever was being done to her..., what ever she was doing, she was enjoying it. Kneeling down, placing her hands on the young woman's thighs she replied to Elena, "First, you are not leaving. What you did... How do I say this. I would love to do that. You are so beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are not angry with these men? " It was all she could do not to kiss her at this point.

She looked at Anissa a look of surprise on her face her her bosses statement about wanting to do it. After hesitating, she replied, "At first, yes. But, I did not even know myself..., I must be truth. I wanted it. "

Anissa smiled at her slightly broken English and then said. "Would you want this again? Please be honest."

Elena blushed. She looked at her boss, she was not certain how to answer her. She sighed, her hands settled on Anissa's, "To be used by many men again?" Her face was beat red as she continued, "Perhaps, I will never be the same. It made me feel..., wanted I guess. I know I am a bad woman, but yes, I would want to do this again."

"I am just glad you are not mad. Or perhaps hurt. But you will stay, if fact you said Sammy and you broke up? " Elena nodded her head yes. "Then I want you to move in here. We will do everything we can to help you become a citizen. But meanwhile..., meanwhile you will be, available for John. Would you like that?" Elena looked at her. She was shocked, perhaps not completely believing what she was hearing. "Baby, Elena. I mean it. You are moving in here. One of the extra rooms is yours. You may do what ever you want with it. But you are staying. John used you, apparently you like it. As for, well, fucking him again. I have to talk to him, okay?"

A bit confused she asked, "You want me to..., him again?"

Not answering with words, she just nodded her head yes and kissed her on the lips. Elena blushed as Anissa stood up and said, "I have to run some errands, John will not be home until late, I will be back as soon as I can. Okay?"

"You, you want me to move in?" She replied nervously.

Yes baby, and from now on we are John and Anissa, okay? Or something else." The last a bit cryptic. Not giving her a chance to reply, Anissa grabbed her keys and purse and walked out the front door. The still morning air was brisk and she was excited.

Anissa had called Tom and invited him to an early lunch. She had never been with a another man, and had an idea now of what she wanted to happen. But, she was not sure how Tom would react to her idea, or if she would even be brave enough to bring it up. He seated her, like the gentleman she knew he was not, she thought to herself. A wry smile crossed her face as she sat, her thoughts of the video, his big cock.

"Well, Anissa. What is this about? " Tom looked at her. Her blonde hair, never a single hair out of place. Her perfect figure. Her soft almost alabaster skin. Anissa's perfect medium sized breasts, well formed ass, and the sexiest legs he had ever seen. He knew she was in her early to mid thirties, but she looked a few years younger and he often wondered what it would be like to fuck her. "I mean, you have never asked me out to lunch before..."

"Let's order first, then we can talk about it. Okay?" He just nodded his head, but all this did was fire his curiosity. He found himself glancing at her, staring at her cleavage. He had never seen her leave so many buttons undone. He was not sure, but thought she was trying to soften him up for some request. He had no idea what that might be. But her he believed D sized breasts, had his cock popping to attention in his pants.

The lunch was adequate if nothing spectacular, and Anissa generally enjoyed this place. Maybe it was just that her mind was on the discussion she was trying to build up to with Tom. Maybe it was a bit of nervousness at all the people staring at the pair. She smiled to herself, for she realized she had never been here with anyone but her husband.

"I can see you are a bit nervous... What is it Anissa?"

She had been looking down at the table, at her lap, even off into the room. Anywhere but at him. Finally, as he said her name, she looked at his face. "Well, I don't know where to begin. How about...," she blushed with her next words, "How was Elena?" She had expected the stunned look on his face, but the complete silence. The lack of response surprised her. She stared at him and finally said, "I had camera's set up. One in the dining room, and one in the bedroom." He blushed and it made her giggle. That giggle turned to a full-throated laugh, and his look of discomfort made her laugh even harder.

Quietly, in hushed tones he said, "what the fuck! I..., I..." He tried to say more, but her laughter completely unnerved him, so she reached out with her hand and placed it on his arm. He looked at her, a smile coming to her eyes. "You are not angry at me? At us?"

It took a couple of minutes, but finally, half the room staring at her she said still giggling a bit. "I am sorry, Tom. I, I was at first. But no. Did you know that Elena wants to be, well, " at this she dropped her voice, "To be fucked like that again?"

For at least a full minute Tom just stared at Anissa. He thought to himself, is this why she is dressed the way she is? Does she want to fuck? He stared it her, not sure what to say. Finally he asked, "So..., why this lunch? What is it you want? Are you going to blackmail me with my wife? "

A smaller laugh she began, "No. Actually. I want to make a movie. A very special movie. "

"A movie..?," was all he got out before she interrupted him.

"Yes. I want to make a movie. You, and a bunch of your friends. Your crew. I want you guys to train me. Yes, to gangbang me."

Leaning on his chin on his hand he finally replied, "You know most of the guys on my crew are black, right?"

She just nodded her head yes.

Chapter 3

Anissa and Tom looked the room over at the hotel where she had reserved it. It was very nice, a huge bed and off to the side a large area with a table, four chairs, a beautiful view of the city with blinds that could be closed. A large TV sat next to the Window though she doubted it would be used that evening.

"You are sure of this, Anissa? These guys are going to hold nothing back, that is what you said you wanted."

12