The Maid Pt. 02 - Anissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be raped, Tom. You and your guys, I want you to rape me, and I want you to film it."

"Is this like.., like revenge for what we did to Elena? Because if it is, it's a bit of a strange way to go about it. "

"Not exactly, but eventually I think you will understand."

Tom stood in the hallway leading from the door to the main part of the room. The camera was concentrated on her. Anissa looked so sexy in her outfit that his cock bulged in his pants. He thought to himself I wish that my wife were like this.

Suddenly the door burst open and a crowd of men poured into the room "C'mon bitch, time to get fucked." Another in the background said, "Yeah, we gonna have us some fun." As they dragged her towards the huge bed, one of the guys surprised her from behind and wrapped a rag around her mouth and she screamed a little. Her scream muffled by the rag. Anissa was genuinely scared as they held nothing back, slamming her to the bed. The guys were rough, one tying her hands together above her head and a pair of guys holding them so she could not struggle.

The guys then proceeded to rip her clothes off, first her blouse, then someone grabbed a knife and cut her bra off. Her gorgeous tits could be seen by all as the knife cut off her already shredded skirt and then her undies.They were also shredded by someone's strong hands.

At this point a guy on her right side, reached down to her pussy and ran his hand along her slit. "Oh yeah, she ready. Jose got dibs on first fuck, go ahead Jose..." She tried to kick, but guys held her upper thighs and her ankles and spread her legs, making her ready, her opening available for Jose. Tom moved to her left side with the camera as Jose appeared from the open side of the room completely naked, stroking his already hard cock. Jose was light skinned, but had the hair of an African American which spoke of his mixed heritage. Anissa for her part fought, horny, but she was also scared. That is when a guy on her left slapped Anissa on her face. Hard. She was stunned and Jose took advantage and lifted her legs. Pulling her towards him violently, Jose pushed his cock inside of her wet pussy. He held Anissa by her hips as the guys on either side held a leg as he got deeper and deeper into her cunt. It was obvious that she was genuinely frightened. These men were not playing around. Yes, they were taking Anissa at her word about being rough.

She had thought to herself that each guy would pump her a few times and then let the next guy have his fun. That was not to be the case. Jose kept pumping, harder and harder grunting, sweat pouring off of him. He was enjoying her, using her, fucking her pussy. Scared, but turned on, she found herself pumping her pussy back at him. One guy reached from the side and slapped her breasts, painfully as Jose fucked her. This man had a bit of stamina, fucking her like a man should fuck her, long and hard, she thought to herself. He kept pumping her, slower, then faster, not caring one iota about her need. He just wanted to get himself off. Finally she could tell he was about to cum and as he got close he leaned over and bit her left nipple very hard. She yelped a bit through her gag and then his cum started to squirt into her, "Oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah. God yeah, so hot. She is a good fuck, FUCK YES."

It is then that it came to her that he was not wearing a condom. She struggled to tell them to put on condoms, but they would not let her talk, and then another guy was on top of her. This one black as night, his cock hard as a rock. He did not slowly push his cock into her, but pushed his cock roughly all the way into Anissa's soaking wet cunt. He fucked her like he was punishing her, his cock at least seven inches and a lot fatter. As this black stud fucked in and out of her pussy, he also began to slap her tits. First not so hard, but then harder and the guys on either side appeared and squeezed them roughly. In between he began to slap Anissa's ass, one cheek and then another, Anissa yelping through the rag once again.

The first guy had just scared her. But with this guy, with being held down as he used her, she began to feel like their whore. Their toy. Anissa still fought, for that was the role she was in, the victim of a vicious gang rape. She was in pain, for they were not nice. Man after man climbed on top of her, pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her roughly. The fifth guy to push his hard member into her was mean, just plain mean. He grabbed her throat, chocked her as he rode her with wild abandonment. His groans, his grunts, they were like the noises of an animal rutting. "Gah, f-fuck, fuck. Want m-my load, bitch. Yeah..., such a good slut. F-fuck yes... Yes baby, oh God yes... " He fucked her so hard, his cock slamming in and out of her pussy. She was bruised, and he was not the first to slam in and out of her as rough. He fucked her so hard that she knew she was going to be sore down there the next day. It was with this guy that she had the most massive orgasm she had ever had. She screamed into the rag wrapped around her mouth, a guy on either side squeezing her tits roughly as she pushed up against the animal on top of her. "Me t-too, bitch... Gonna c-cum. You l-like that..., fuck yes, fuck yes, oh baby, you like my dick..." Together, her and this animal, released and the guys clapped and hollered cheering him on has he unloaded in her. For her part, Anissa screamed into the rag as her orgasm, the first of many, took over and she almost blacked out from the intense pain/pleasure.

With him finishing, Tom spoke, "My turn. Take the gag off, someone fuck her face." Jose took the camera from Tom and stood in the same position naked, completely uncaring of his nudity. Tom took his clothes off and climbed between her legs. Throughout the next few minutes as Tom fucked her, Jose would go back and forth from his position to the side to a view between his legs. His cock going in and out of her pussy. Anissa began to struggle less, and then Steve, the only other white guy in the room, grabbed her hair, and the turned her head towards the camera. "You can see that, right?" Behind the camera Jose answered yes and then Steve said, "Okay baby, take my pole." She scream for them to stop as the rag was removed. But, Steve crammed his cock into her mouth cutting off her high pitched scream. Tom shoved his cock into her, fucking her the way she had told him to fuck her. Steve continued to fuck her face, the choking sounds loud. The guys in the room quieting a bit now as they anticipated fucking this hot blond.

"You wanted this, bitch. You asked for it. We are gonna' fuck you all night. You ready for that Anissa?" Of course she could not respond with a cock in her mouth, but he knew his answer as her cum started to coat Tom's huge member. The camera caught it, her cum, his huge cock fucking in and out of her. She was so turned on and knew that she would never be the same. Tom looked at her, seeing the cum on his cock, watching as her mouth was fucked like a pussy, he too began to become very hot. "God, you are a better fuck then I ever imagined. Yes, you want me to fuck you again, don't you? To have lots of guys fuck you, right?" She did not immediately answer and he slapped her hip, "Yes whore, you want lots of cock whore?" With that she nodded her head in the affirmative and said yes around the cock in her mouth. "Good girl, John is just going to have to share you."

Steve started to make those noises, noises that meant he was going to cum in her mouth. Tom held her down at this point, roughly fucking her his cock the biggest thing she had ever had inside her. She was doing nothing to pleasure Steve, just trying to breath as he fucked in and out of her mouth, into her throat. Tom suddenly pulled out and said, "Next..., her pussy is well primed."

Just as he said this Steve's cum started to spray into her mouth. She choked, gagging as he gave her no respite, fucking her face, squirting the cum without thought of her need to breath. As she could she swallowed his jism, much of it pouring around his cock, out of her mouth, making a mess on her face and neck. Meanwhile a lighter skinned black man, his name lost to the noise, the hollering, the clapping, climbed between her legs and the seventh cock was pushed into her messy pussy.

And he was not quick about it, he fucked her for what seemed a half an hour, but must have been less. He too grabbed her throat, choking her as another guy turned her head and stuck his cock in her mouth, fucking her face even rougher then Steve had. His cock was a bit smaller so Anissa struggled less. Just as she was thankful for that, the man on top of her began to fuck her extremely hard. She started to try and struggle again, but once more her ankles were grabbed and violently spread, letting him, this dark muscular man, fuck her even harder. "Guhhhhh," he grunted as he sprayed her insides with his cum. Her entire upper legs a mess from all the cum. The cum poured down between her legs and made her ass a sticky mess.

Perhaps it was because of this, that Tom noticed the mess that, around her ass, that he said. "Okay, to the couch. Take her to the couch." Different men, one named Paul, grabbed her and dragged her across the room to the couch. She did not struggle now, her legs wobbly from being fucked so much. Tom lay down, his member still hard and said, "Straddle me bitch. Slide that hot pussy down on my cock." She climbed aboard him as he told her this. It was difficult but she managed to slide down on his massive manhood. "Mmmm," Against her own will she moaned as she slid down, taking not quite all of it into her body. "Now some one fuck her ass, get the lube and fuck her ass."

For her part Anissa looked in his face and was about to protest when he grabbed her mouth, "This hole too, I don't want to hear her shit." It was Paul, now undressed, who grabbed her hair and shoved his black cock into her mouth, as another man, another black stud, lined up behind her. He lubed his cock, and then pushed some into her asshole. Very roughly this stud shoves his cock into her ass, Tom holding her in place, Paul fucking her mouth, her throat again.

In counter rhythm the two men fucked Anissa's ass and pussy. Paul fucked her face hard, gagging her, turning himself on at the sound of her choking, the spittle created by his cock in her mouth. "Yeah baby, nice." Pulling Anissa's hair hard, violently fucking her face giving her little time to breath he continued. "Fucking bitch is good. She gonna be our whore now, Tom? F-fuck yes, she gonna keep us all in pussy?"

His cock in her pussy, looking up as Paul fucks her face. "Yeah, she wants my cock, so she will fuck who I tell her to fuck." Pumping up into her, his cock almost all the way in, another in her ass. "Her husband has his own slave, so this one is going to be mine."

"Oh yeah," Paul continued. "Fuck yeah, gonna cum in her mouth. She is gonna choke on my cum, yeah baby. Oh yessssss." With that his cum shot into Anissa's mouth, pulling back just a little but she still choked as his string after sting of cum filled her mouth. It was the largest load of cum she has ever taken in her mouth. Rope after rope of cum sprays into her mouth, much of it leaking out. Tom had to move aside to avoid the cum leaking out around his cock. Finally he finishes and then using a towel quickly wipes up the excess from the arm of the couch, the pair now back to fucking her ass and pussy very fast.

"Who, wh-who said I was your s-slave...?"

"I did! Now someone stick a cock in her mouth again, shut her up." With that another guy took his place at the end of the couch. His cock quickly in her mouth, fucking her face before she could respond. This guy even rougher, yanking her hair and using her face like it was a pussy.

Finally Tom began to feel himself get close to squirting his cum into her pussy. Around the cock in her mouth she moaned lightly, the man behind her moved off and another was about to push his cock into her ass but Tom said, "Not yet, gonna cum in this bitch. Gah, y-yes, fuck yes. She is good, oh my God she is g-good." Looking up, the man in her mouth moved aside giving Tom complete control of her. Tom wraps his hand around her neck, grabs her hair and turns her face towards his. "You like that cock, huh Anissa? You like me fucking you?"

She looks into his eyes, "T-Tom I, I..." Before she could respond completely, Tom wraps his hand, his huge hand around her mouth. His other hand he wraps around her throat as he pumps up into her.

"Don't even, you love that cock. You know you love that cock. You are my whore now, fuck when, who... You know you want my big cock," Holding her head, almost against her will, she nods yes for though she loves John, it was Tom's cock she needed. And others, many others. With that Tom yanked her head back away from him by her hair and screams as he unloads into his new whore. "Yes, b-baby..., fuck yes, God yes. Your pussy is so tight. Oh fuck yes."

It went on for hours. Fifteen men took turns with her, turning her into the whore she now knew she was. Again and again in every position imaginable, every hole fucked repeatedly until towards the end, after eight hours of being used, she could barely stay awake, she could barely walk.

Tom finally took pity on her and made the guys, most exhausted anyway, call it a night. He poured coffee into her and tried to call her a cab, but she said she was fine and told him she would drive herself home. "I don't want John to know about this night until I am ready to tell him." With that she leaned into him and kissed the big man passionately. "Are you my whore now, Anissa?"

"Yes, but John is my husband, so I have to break it to him."

"One week Anissa. You have one week."

"Okay... What about your wife?"

"Guess I will have to tell her I have a new ho. Don't worry, she will handle it. She will do as I say, as will you." Anissa just looked at him, pushed her body against his again and kissed him passionately.

"You better go before I fuck you again...," Tom said.

12