The Maid Pt. 05

Story Info
Mr. Nickerson turns up the clock on Missy's experience.
1.6k words
4.39
21.9k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krstorm
krstorm
56 Followers

A week or two went by uneventfully. Aside from the usual additions at the start of everyday, which she noticed Mr. Nickerson was becoming quite gentle with, she entered, cleaned, and left.

A few days later, on a night of no particular other consequence, she arrived to find a large box waiting for her upon returning home. She had seen his handwriting a hundred times on his desk, but this time it was somehow more jarring, like a relic of another world thrust into her home with no warning. His expertly and meticulously crafted lettering pulled her focus, the clear intention spelling out her name.

Alone in her bedroom, the box menacingly on the bed, she opened it. Inside there was...nothing, tissue paper and smooth air...nothing at all...except there, in the center of the box...a letter.

His words were curt and to the point, as always:

The underside of my desk needs cleaning. Tomorrow when you arrive you will grab the duster and put on the knee pads, and then crawl immediately below my desk and take the following position. You are not to say a word unless spoken to, you are no to move a muscle unless asked. I recommend you do not break either of these rules. -N

Below was a drawn picture he had pasted, though it did not look like it was sketched from his own hand but rather cut out of a book. The woman was naked but did not look uncomfortable. In fact, she looked fairly content from the vague expression on her face. She was on her knees but not in a polite sort of way. Her legs jutted out in a deep V, spread wide and open with her toes pointed together behind her back. Her shins were flat against the floor and her heels were digging into her butt, as if she had been kneeling politely and then been made to spread her knees apart from each other. Her hands were clasped together behind her back, her chest pushed up almost as if an offering.

The picture made Missy nervous, she laid down on the bed for awhile

and couldn't look away, but somehow later in the night sleep claimed her.

She arrived that morning bright and early as usual and after shutting the door with a loud click behind her, grabbed her duster and knee pads and made her way under Mr. Nickerson's desk. This was slightly less easy than she had anticipated considering he was sitting at the desk at the time, paying her no heed in his usual manner.

She crawled underneath and got her body into position, trying to remember the picture as perfectly as possible.

Her knees were spread, each one pointing towards their respective leg of the desk, with Mr. Nickerson's feet squarely in between, pointing at the center of her. She placed her hands behind her back, jutting her chest out as the drawing instructed, and waited.

It was at least 1-2 minutes of hearing nothing but rustling papers above her until Mr. Nickerson's hand came into view, briefly, to feel around, snatch the easily-removable strip of fabric that was the part of the uniform covering her breasts off, and then float back up to his papers. A few minutes later he stood up, quickly strode around the desk and came up behind her. Suddenly she felt him grabbing at her skirt. He swiftly gathered all the fabric behind her back and secured it somehow before returning to his seat. Not only were Missy's tits visible but now she was completely uncovered from the waist down, and her legs were wide open. She shouldn't have been embarrassed by this point but her face seemed to turn beet red involuntarily. She was not accustomed to feeling this exposed.

After that he didn't make her wait much longer for his focus, things were moving, he was pushing back from the chair and swatting down, his face was suddenly beneath the table.

"Very good," he said, surveying the scene, "Remember not to move. You may moan."

He reached to the surface of the table and moved into view a long rubber band attached with a loose circle around the table leg so that it that could be slid up and down. He positioned the circle toward the bottom of the leg. On the free end was a shiny clamp, and Missy's muscles jerked together slightly but all at once, this was going to be a long day.

He reached down and began to rub slow circles with his fingers against her pussy, slowly coaxing her to wetness. His hands were heaven, fingers strumming at her clit like the strings on a violin.

He played with her until her wetness soaked his fingers. Her head was tilted back ever so slightly and her eyes were closed in pleasure, small moans already escaping her lips. She looked delightful. The velvet skin between her legs felt even better.

He then took one of her pussy lips between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it slightly. Using the other hand to grab the clamp attached to the rubber band he pulled it towards him and quickly clamped her lip. Missy whimpered, her eyes flying open in the shock of the unexpected, though it felt more like a stretch than a painful pinch.

He quickly pulled down the rubber band on the opposite table leg and outfitted the other lip in a similar manner. He moved back to take a look at his handiwork. Missy could feel the air wafting against her pulled open innermost parts. She could feel his stare pressed into her, all over, a lion sizing up an antelope for his next meal.

He reached down again to play with her clit. She squirmed a little, trying to get used to the sensation of being both held open and stimulated. The squirming did her no favors though as the clamps though not painfully tight did hold fast and she simply temporarily increased the pull on her lips.

He stopped rubbing her clit suddenly and moved a vibrator into view. He was setting it up on the floor to be slightly elevated, positioned exactly with the tip to be directly on her clit. When he moved it so it made contact Missy's head tilted back and a moan escaped her lips. It felt sooooooo good.

She opened her eyes again, a sleepy smile on her face enjoying the sensation.

Then suddenly 2 more shiny metal clamps came into view, attached by short rubber bands to the front ledge of the desk a little bit apart. They dangled at shoulder-height in front of her.

"These will have to be tight to keep you lifted," he said, "brace yourself and do not sit up."

Suddenly she realized, she tensed again. He grabbed at one of her hard nipples, tweaking it a bit to further pointedness. He pulled one of the clamps closer, the rubber band short, far too short, but stretching to accommodate Mr. Nickerson's whims, like everything around him.

He attached the clamp to her right nipple on its tightest setting. The tit was now held up by her nipple, the rubber band attached holding it stretched and pulled away from her body. He needed to see what she could take. Her brain was on fire. It felt like her nipple might be yanked off. She yelped and resolved into whimpers. Looking down her breast looked so dirty, stretched and pulled unnaturally, she was so uncomfortable in so many ways. If she was left like this very long she knew she would beg.

He made quick work of the second nipple much to her dismay, inciting another yelp and continued whimpers.

He moved a clock beneath the table. "You will remain this way for 5 minutes," he said pointing. Missy's eyes popped out of her head. He may as well have asked for a thousand years. "If you beg to be released before then, you will be, but you will be punished at a later late. If you can make it through, you can go relax for the rest of the day and should be very proud. But ultimately, your goal is to cum. Once you do you are free to remove or adjust anything you like regardless of the time. If you can cum, you will be greatly rewarded."

Missy closed her eyes with her chin down. Her brain was spinning. Could she even do this? Would the punishment be worse than how she felt now? Some part of her brain went back to the vibe. Was it possible to cum with this much going on? Would it hurt to try?

She slightly adjusted her hips forward to try to grind into the vibe further. Every move made her tits scream in protest, but she was able to up the pleasure on her clit.

"Very good," Mr. Nickerson said. Missy's eyes opened. He had pushed the chair back from the desk and was sitting, starting at her. He looked so casual, as if he wasn't keeping her body teetering on a tightrope strung across a wide ravine. His eyes traveled around her body, sometimes raking down her, other times fluttering to whatever spot garnered his attention.

He reached down and pushed the vibrator further into her clit. She moaned in pleasure this time. How could he make her feel so bad and so good at once.

"Good," he said, "Put your focus there."

The discomfort in her tits never went away but she put everything she had into focusing on the vibe, her clit, the pleasure there. The world went to goo around her. She felt overloaded but between her legs the pleasure was building to a fever point.

"So good," Missy could hear Mr. Nickerson's voice, "yes, focus here."

Mr. Nickerson move up to release her tits. His other hand picked up the vibe completely, thrust it deeper onto her clit. It was so much at once.

She exploded in a haze. The planets shook. She saw seven new shades of white before her body collapsed.

krstorm
krstorm
56 Followers