Moulding my Slave

Story Info
Turning a slut into a slave.
2.1k words
4.48
59k
66

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moulding my Slave

Chapter 1

I lounged back on my sofa, mind split between the show I was watching on the TV, and the efforts of the girl between my legs. I looked down at my slave as she gently sucked my cock, sliding her mouth slowly up and down the shaft. I took a minute to take in the vision kneeling on the floor of my living room and reflect on how I got here.

Jennifer was in her early 20's, a student at the local college. She had long, curly blond hair that tonight cascaded down to the middle of her back. Her toned muscular arms were pulled behind her, cuffed at the wrist where I could see her manicured nails flash as she clenched and unclenched her fists. Looking further, I saw the swell of her firm round ass as she sat back on the high heels I insisted she wear whenever she was in my service, it was a thing for me. She moaned in satisfaction as she pushed her head down on my shaft, taking my cock as deeply into her warm mouth as she could, her eyes closed in the bliss of satisfying her master.

I had first encountered Jennifer about a year ago, out at a bar with some friends. At first I thought she was your typical college girl, too drunk, too loud but with a body that let her get away with it. We had been introduced when one of her friends knew one of my friends and they decided that they were going to make our night by letting us hang out with them. I tolerated it, my friends were all over her girlfriends but she was intrigued when I ignored them and just sipped my drink. She plopped herself down next to me, pushing her tit into my arm and drunkenly trying to flirt with me. Interestingly, the more I ignored her, the harder she tried, even rubbing her hand over my crotch and whispering (she thought she was whispering) what she was going to do to me. I eventually realized that the very idea that a man didn't want her was such a foreign idea that she couldn't even comprehend it. Every man wanted her, just look at her, what the hell was wrong with me she must have thought. Eventually, she got too drunk and her friends took her home but not after she insisted I give her my number.

I had come to understand that her entire self worth was tied up in her body and the fact that as long as men wanted her she could get whatever she wanted. Finding a man who didn't react the way she expected just made her try harder. For the next couple of weeks she would text me, flirtatiously at the start then more directly. She sent me photos of her in her work out clothes, underwear and finally naked, each with the caption "Don't you want this?" Finally, one day I came home to find my door unlocked and her sitting on my bed waiting for me. I stood in the doorway of the bedroom as she posed herself in ways that I assume had worked for her before, and dammit it almost worked for her this time too. She was incredibly hot, with firm C cup breasts, a narrow waist, flat stomach and long toned legs. Instead, I realized that if I played a long game I could get much more than just a fucking. I turned to leave, pretending to call the cops to report a break and enter.

I heard a startled gasp then her running after me "Please, please don't call the police, I just wanted to fuck you, that's all!" she gasped as she desperately grabbed my arm. "What is wrong with you, don't you want me? Are you gay or something?" she continued.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" I angrily replied as I rounded quickly on her. The surprise of my response startled her and she pushed herself back against the wall. The look of shock and fear in her eyes was satisfying, and the way her tits heaved with her gasping breath added to the hotness of her situation.

"You think that just because you have a set of tits and a cunt every man is going to drop everything to fuck you?" I continued in a strong angry voice. "You are pathetic, nothing but tits and ass, every woman has those."

I could see her eyes start to well up with tears, I had hit a nerve. She was terrified of losing the only thing that she thought she had going for her in this world. Here she was trying every trick she knew and it wasn't working.

"I, I, I just wanted.." she stammered.

"What, for me to fuck you so you could add another notch to your bed post? It is probably carved to sawdust by now anyway." I spit acidly. "Why should I fuck something that I am pretty sure every other guy already has stuck his dick in."

"Please, please don't say those things" she bawled. "I'm not a slut, honest. I, I just want someone to love me!" She collapsed to her knees, sobs wracking her body as she hugged herself tightly.

I saw my moment; she was so vulnerable with all of her illusions shattered. This was my chance to start to re-make her into the loving slave I had realized she could be. I reached down, gently grasping her shoulders and pulling her to her feet. I took her back into the bedroom where I sat her on the bed, pulling the blanket around her so she could cover herself. She looked up at me with confusion and despair in her eyes as I caressed her cheek.

"What has your past gotten you so far?" I asked in a soothing tone. "Let me guess, a series of boyfriends who are proud to parade you around, until they get tired of you and trade you in for something else?" She nodded, biting her lip in an adorable way.

"If your body is all you have to offer, then once you give it up you have nothing to keep them with. Surely you must have noticed that by now."

She nodded again, and replied in a quiet voice "I thought that if I tried hard enough, I would find the right person." She looked up at me with hope in her eyes for the first time "But you are the first man to turn me down. I couldn't get you out of my head, and now I've ruined it again." She dashed the tears out of her eyes and rose shakily from the bed. "I'll go now, sorry to have bothered you".

As she went to reach for her clothes, I gently grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards me. "Perhaps I am the man you have been looking for, but not like this" as I gestured to her naked body, loosely covered in the blanket from my bed. "If you want to be my woman, you need to earn it the right way."

Hope rose in her eyes again, I felt her back stiffen as she lifted her chin to look at me. "What do I need to do?"

A whimper broke me out of my reverie brought me back to the present. I looked down where Jennifer was desperately bobbing her head on my cock. I had held out for almost half an hour and she was getting frustrated at the fact that she couldn't satisfy her master. I felt her tongue slide up and down my shaft as she pulled out every trick she knew to make me cum.

She must have felt me looking at her because she slowly slid her mouth off of my prick and looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Please master, please let this slave make you cum" she begged.

It had taken a few months of training and a few close calls, but Jennifer was my devoted slave. There was no coercion or threats, she loved every minute of the time I let her spend with me. I had moulded her into believing that I was the only man who truly understood her and could give her the affection she needed, and she worked hard to keep me happy.

I reached down and wiped the saliva off of her chin, it had dripped down onto her tits coating them with a sheen of moisture. "You have done good girl, come here and ride my cock for a bit."

"Oh, thank you master." She said breathlessly as she staggered to her knees. She had been down there for over 30 min and was unsteady as the blood flowed back into her legs. The 4" heels she was wearing didn't help and I reached out to keep her from falling over. I held her steady as she spread her legs, straddling me and positioning her pussy over my erect member. Her magnificent tits were eye level with me and I reached up to cup one running my thumb over the stiffening nipple. She moaned with pleasure, arching her back and pushing her tit into my hand. With my other hand I held my cock, rubbing it back and forth along the slit of her pussy. She was already wet, it actually surprised me how turned on she got just by servicing me and her pussy juice started to dribble down my shaft. I saw her bite her lip as the stimulation of her tit and pussy started to take hold.

"Please master, can this useless slave have the pleasure of riding your magnificent cock." She begged breathlessly.

"Not yet baby" I replied, continuing with my manipulations. "I'll let you know when you can fuck me, don't worry."

She moaned in frustration, rolling her shoulders to make her tits sway in my face. I felt her shudder and saw the muscles in her thighs twitch with the strain of holding her in this semi-crouched position. She had a magnificent body, toned and fit without being overly muscular or hard. I slid my hand from her tit, down the curve of her waist to grasp her hip. Holding my cock steady I gently pushed her down. "Now slave, now you can ride my cock."

She moaned with delight as the tip of my prick parted her labia and she slowly slid her hot, moist pussy down the length of my prick. I felt her body shudder with pleasure as I filled her with my shaft, and she took a long deep breath then let out a continuous moan of pure arousal.

"Oooooohhhhh, Aaaaaaahhhhh" she gasped as she bounced up and down on my prick. I sat back, putting my hands behind my head as she worked her body up and down, careful not to let me slip out of her. The fact that her hands were still cuffed behind her meant that she was only able to use her legs, but hours of yoga and cross fit meant that she was more than capable of it. "Oooooh God, mmmmmmm" she said as she started to increase the tempo. Her head rolled on her shoulders, hair hiding and revealing her bouncing tits as she slid deeper into her ecstasy. "Oh my god master, I love fucking you sooooo much."

She started to bite her lip, and I could feel her pussy muscles tensing as she got closer to orgasm. She knew that she wasn't supposed to cum until I told her to. "Please master, can I cum on your cock. Please I am so close." She whined.

I reached out and grabbed her tits with my hands, moulding my fingers into the firm mounds of flesh.

"Aaaaaaahhhh" she gasped as I pinched her sensitive nipples. "Not yet slave, you know the rules."

She whimpered but nodded her head, I saw the muscles in her arms tense as she tried to distract herself from the pleasure she was feeling.

"Whose slave are you" I asked.

"Yours master, always yours" she replied breathlessly.

"What will you do for me" I asked.

"Anything! Anything you want! Anything you command! Please master, can I cum!!"

I sat back and watched as she squirmed and whimpered, desperate to cum but also desperate to please me. I had achieved my goal for now, "Yes, you can cum for me slave" I replied and shot my own load into her as she screamed in ecstasy while the orgasm overtook her.