The Maid Took His Reins

Story Info
Rekha gains control of her pitiable boss.
4.4k words
4.07
19.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikas sat on his chair lazily and disappointed, quite unusual for a Saturday morning. He held his phone in one hand and looked quite distressed and stared straight ahead of him. He just received a message saying that he was needed by his colleagues in some major task at his office the next day, Sunday. He was very disappointed that his Sunday had to be eaten away like this. He believed that once he started working, he could live as he wanted, free from any pressure from teachers and parents. But the problem was that he did not know what to do. The pressure he felt from within himself, nudging him at every decision, questioning him if it was what he really wanted, sucked out all the enthusiasm from him.

He led a typical student life, living in hostels, studying without any other occupation and finally landed a high paying job in a big MNC. His parents were very happy and he too thought he was. But ever since, he joined, he felt completely burnt out. He began looking for something in life, apart from work, to hold on to. Introverted as he was, he had almost no friends. He felt disconnected from all the people he had met. He couldn't strike a fulfilling conversation with any of his colleagues. Years of secluding himself was finally showing its effect. The only person whom he can at least attempt to call his company is his live in maid, Rekha.

She was a clumsy, old lady, of about 42 years. Though short, she could no way be called little as she was quite bulky and her blouses almost seem about to burst, unable to contain her huge melons. Her peppered hair neatly complements her black face and one must say she had a good dressing taste, for her saris always matched her complexion. Contrary to her description, Vikas never found her cute as she was always in a hurry, moving clumsily and seemed to him, an even more secluded lady than himself. She maintains a lock for her room and never allows Vikas inside. Her room will always be locked, either on the outside or the inside. Vikas didn't find any of it strange as he just looked at her like his roommate, although way older. He was just happy of their little conversations, which comprise mostly of Rekha asking him which curry he wanted, some questions about laundry and listing him the required groceries. Apart from that, she stayed mostly in her room, with Vikas joking with her once about how he wanted to install a calling bell specifically for her room.

Rekha passed him multiple times on that morning but nothing made him even blink. She patted his back and also asked him to eat his breakfast which he declined without even looking at her. His thoughts shifted towards Rekha from the point. As he saw Rekha, in her usual clumsiness, moving in and out of her room, which is straight ahead of him, he began feeling a deep attachment for her which seemed to pull him from the depths of his loneliness. He loved it and clung to her in desperation to get himself rid of the overpowering ennui. Finally, when she appeared before him in her pale green sari, her remarkable sense of dressing hit him hard for the first time. He appreciated every fold of her sari, her matching blouse and the narrow band of her brown waist flashed by the gap between her blouse and her petticoat.

Rekha came to him, bid him farewell and went away. To her surprise, she was received now with curious attention. She goes out every Saturday, to meet her sister, her only relative. That is the only time, the outside world may catch a glimpse of her as she never leaves the house. Vikas was still in his thoughts about Rekha and soon he found that he was hard, probably the hardest he had ever been. He began rubbing his dick with the image of Rekha fixed in his mind. He didn't bother she was his maid servant and desired her enormously.

He opened her door, with a spare key, the existence of which was completely unknown to Rekha and fell down on her bed. He spread his arms and legs, trying to hug the bed, when he caught a stench. He sniffed hard to find the source of the stench and decided that it was coming from her laundry basket. He picked up her used nighties from the basket and smelled every one of them. Her stench aroused him like no other and he jerked himself off to the smell of the nighties. He felt very relieved after his ejaculation that his sense returned to him and immediately removed all his traces from the room, locked it and sat in his room.

He began pondering deeply over this issue. He felt embarrassed but at the same time he felt that he needed it. He felt that he should just apologize to her but he was too afraid for that. He also thought of seducing her but it was not a sure shot because of the age barrier. She might even be very conservative regarding sex, get offended and leave her job. He couldn't come to a decision and just let time pass. When she returned in the afternoon, they had their lunch together, like every day, and Vikas for the first time struck a conversation.

"Where do you go on Saturday mornings, aunty?"

Rekha was surprised at this sudden concern from Vikas and replied, "To my sister's place, sir. You see, she has recently lost her husband and feels very lonely. So I visit her weekly."

"What about you? Don't you feel lonely?"

Rekha was taken aback by his intimacy and fumbled with her words, "I... I... No. I don't feel lonely. I seem to be made for it." She giggled as she said this.

Vikas fell silent for some time, thinking about something. Rekha stared at him in bursts but he did not notice it at all. She adjusted her throat and asked, "Why were you so dull in the morning, sir?"

Vikas looked at her and said, "Tomorrow is a work day for me! One day of the weekend ruined successfully."

"Don't you like going to work?"

"Of course not, do you?"

"Well, I stay where my work is. It doesn't make a difference for me," she chuckled.

Vikas too laughed uncomfortably. Rekha continued, "There used to be a time when I went to work outside. I used to run a vegetable cart, which was actually my husband's, after his death but I don't do well in business and soon lost it. Then, I worked as a maid in multiple places until I found this job of a live in maid. I find it very comfortable and with such a good master as you, sir, I am very happy."

Rekha smiled, expecting the same from Vikas. But he was still brooding and asked her, "How was your husband like?"

She got irritated and fired, "What's gotten into you today? Why are you so interested in me suddenly?"

Vikas was shocked at her reproach, apologized and left the table. He was intimidated enough to avoid her the whole week, although Rekha pitifully tried to say something to him, he wasn't as keen to reciprocate. Finally, another Saturday came and Rekha left as usual. It was a moment of great tension for Vikas. He was not sure what to do but his body took the key and opened her door quite without his knowledge. He was already by her laundry basket by the time he regained his senses. And then, her stench was irresistible.

He took up her nighties, spread them on the bed, laid on them, thinking he was lying on Rekha and was in ecstasy. He licked their underarms, one of which still contained her drops of sweat. He licked and chewed that spot like a hungry lion. Still unsatisfied, he also licked the parts of the nighty which comes in contact with her pussy and her huge ass. He found that he was aroused even more than last week and pondered that he could never get enough of her.

Week after week, this continued and as expected, his desperation only grew. He began getting some insights into what he could expect in her room. He would find three nighties in the laundry basket as she would change a nighty every two days. If he could remember which nighty she wore during each weekday, he could save the best one, the latest one, for the end and savor it. So, he maintained a record of what dresses she wears every day and was very happy that it gave him immense pleasure.

One Saturday, he woke up late to find that Rekha was gone and he went into her room without making any haste. He was disappointed to find only two nighties and as per his notes, the latest nighty was missing. His disappointment vanished as he saw her bra and panties lying on the bed and immediately pounced on them. He sucked and chewed them, extracting all the juices that he could and he was very satisfied after that.

Then, he looked at them to find that the bra is actually a push up bra. He was amazed as to why such an old lady as her even cared about her appearance and was also slightly upset that her boobs were not as big as he had imagined. Anyway, he went back to the nighties but sorely missed the best nighty. He began searching the cupboards for anything else and what he found there blew his mind. He found a vibrator, it was pretty thick. He thought that Rekha must be a very horny lady and he dreamed of the possibility of getting laid with her too. That made him very hard but he has no stuff to jerk off to.

Suddenly, an idea struck him and he removed his dress and threw it on the floor. He wore the bra and panties and his dick twitched with the soft touch of Rekha's panties. He was getting all excited and wore one of the nighties and looked at himself in the mirror. It was quite short for him but as long as he could feel her nighty on his body, he was happy. He hugged himself tight and sat on the bed, facing the mirror. He covered his nose and mouth with a kerchief.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, pretending it to be Rekha and started pinching his nipples over his nighty and bra. He tried to squeeze his breast but they were not a handful so he gave up on it. His attention then shifted to his crotch area. His dick was rock hard and he pinned the nighty under his butt tightly to make his dick lay touching his pelvic region. He felt wonderful, partly because of the rough touch of the nighty on his cock head and partly due to his reflection in the mirror, which he was imagining to be Rekha, appearing like possessing an engorged pussy.

He rubbed on his throbbing dick, imagining Rekha rubbing her pussy and the sensation of being in her dress made him feel very connected to her. Then he took the vibrator and switched it on. It gave a gentle hum which made Vikas so excited that his hand began shaking. Slowly, he brought it towards his dick, which was Rekha's pussy in the mirror. As soon as he touched it to the bottom of his dick, he felt a strong urge to ejaculate but he contained it. He began moving it along his dick and as it went, suppressing his moans became impossible.

The vibrator was smoothly moving on his dick, giving him so much pleasure that he closed his eyes and the image of Rekha stood in his mind. When his cock head came in contact with the vibrator, he shrieked and blew a huge load. Unable to take it anymore, he threw aside the vibrator and moaned as he touched himself gently.

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked in the mirror and smiled seeing the patch of wetness on his nighty but immediately regretted what he did. He wondered how to remove his cum stains from Rekha's nighty by the time she comes home. Hurriedly, he jumped out of the bed and was removing her nighty when he saw Rekha standing at the door, glowering at him. Her usually squinting eyes were now wide open, her fury evident in both of her eyes.

Vikas sunk down in shame and her short but stout figure seemed towering over him. She glared at him without a single word and calmly but menacingly observed the room. During that brief period of time, Vikas noticed that Rekha was wearing the third nighty and it struck him how erred he was. She did not leave for her sister's house. In fact, she went to her friend, the wife of their apartment's watchman, who used to visit Rekha now and then at Vikas's place, to borrow her earrings for that day. Never did she expect to witness such a sight before her.

After the excruciating silence only made more unbearable due to the constant humming of the vibrator, she walked into the room, placed the earrings in the cupboard and walked back to Vikas. He was still crumbling down unable to look into her eyes. As she passed him, he heard her say coldly, "This is my favorite color."

He didn't look at where her finger is pointed but understood she was referring to the nighty. Immediately, he fell on her feet and pleaded, "Please forgive me, aunty. I have done a grave mistake."

Rekha caught hold of his chin roughly, pulling his face up and he was now force to stare directly into her eyes. She unleashed all her fury as she growled, "This is my favorite nighty and you spoiled it with your filthy cum. You shameless bastard!" and spit on his face.

Vikas didn't mind her spitting at all and immediately tried to reach out to his clothes on the floor saying, "I will wash it with my own hands clear of all stains..."

"Leave them there!"

One growl from Rekha was enough to keep his hands from moving. With one mighty kick, she sent his dress flying into the next room. The sound of the vibrator again filled the room. Rekha moved to the bed, sat on it and turned the vibrator off. Vikas turned towards Rekha with his head hung down.

Rekha started gravely, "How long have you been doing it?"

Vikas felt that he was before a judge and confessed everything to her, "I began coming into your room for about four months but believe me, this is the first time I ever spoiled your clothes. I am extremely sorry, aunty."

"What a nerve you have! You invaded my privacy, spoiled my clothes and still have the audacity to trivialize your mistake. A simple apology is not gonna be sufficient. Beg me, beg for your forgiveness."

Vikas fell on her feet and pleaded her like he never did in his life before, "I am a worthless idiot, aunty. I made an unforgivable mistake and caused great trouble for you. I am completely at your mercy. Please, make me atone for my mistake, for I know it to be unforgivable."

Rekha smiled as if everything was going according to her plan, raised Vikas's head from her feet, regained her grave face and said, "Very well. You made a terrible mistake and it is going to cost you a lot. Are you ready for the punishment I am about to give you?"

"Er..."

"Anyway, you don't have choice," she interrupted, "Listen carefully. You shall serve me and I become your mistress. Understand?"

Vikas was visibly shocked, he blurted out something incoherent and looked pleadingly at Rekha.

Rekha said, "Don't try to win over me with that kind of looks. I am not like any other old lady. You shall receive this punishment for your actions. Period."

Vikas looked upset and said, "But aunty, I don't understand. What am I required to do? How is it a punishment?"

Rekha leaned forward to him and gave him a tight slap. She pulled his hair and said, "First of all, you shall call me mistress. You have been serving me all your life. Secondly, you should do any fucking thing I asked for. Understand?"

Vikas understood everything clear now. She wanted him to submit himself to her entirely. She wanted him to be her slave. He thought that it was not a big issue as she was the only person he cared about at that point in his life. He looked at her face and thought that it was a great opportunity to really understand her, get closer to her.

His reveries were brought to a stop with a harder slap on his other cheek. He felt dizzy and faintly heard Rekha speak, "Whenever I ask a question, you respond."

It took all his energy to blurt out, "Yes, mistress," before he passed out.

*******

When Vikas opened his eyes, he could observe that he was lying on some bed with his face down. As he tried to turn around, he found that he was strapped to the bed. His hands and legs were stretched apart and his crotch was lying on a pillow. He also noticed that he was just in the push up bra and panties.

As soon as he started moving, Rekha came to him, patted on his naked back and sat by his side. He nervously asked, "Aunty, why am I tied up?"

SLAP!

"Sorry mistress, I was in a daze."

Rekha pressed his head deep into the pillow and released after he started gasping for his breath and said, "Even if I woke you up in sleep, you should always remember your position, you piece of shit. You lost your position as the master ever since you stepped in my room. Now, I am your maid is the story only for outsiders. The truth is that you would be my slave, forever. Understand? Inject it deep into your mind."

"Yes, mistress," he submitted.

"One more thing. You are going to need a new name to remind you of your new identity. How about Tina?"

He felt weird having a girl's name but he knew what his mistress would like to hear, "It's very good, mistress."

Satisfied, Rekha stood up and began squeezing his ass. She smiled devilishly as she said, "Very well, Tina. Time for your punishment."

Vikas gulped and felt distressed at Rekha's hand roaming all over his ass. Rekha asked him, "Tina, do you know why I am punishing you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you think you deserve this punishment?"

"Er... I...," Vikas hesitated. Rekha spanked his ass and said, "Tell me fast, Tina. You know I don't like waiting."

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you want this punishment?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Then beg me for it."

Vikas felt very anxious. One wrong step and he will incur the fury of his mistress. He chose his words carefully, "Mistress, I have done a terrible thing. If I may, I ask for your involvement in punishing me for my insolence. Sorry for bringing such trouble to you." He felt humiliated speaking those words. It felt very weird to submit to his maid servant and to plead her these many times made him embarrassed. He thought about his life a few hours earlier but strangely, he did not feel his life used to be great. If at all, he liked the new role for knowing the hidden side of his secretive maid servant. He never would have thought that his old, clumsy maid had such kinky side to her.

Rekha replied, "Indeed, you have been a great trouble for me, Tina. But it is my duty to discipline you and I would do everything in my power to set you right."

Suddenly, her phone rang and it was her sister. Rekha apologized to her sister saying that she couldn't come that day as she had an engagement which needs to be immediately tended to.

Rekha pulled his panties down his legs and gave a tight spank. Vikas growled. Rekha frowned and ordered Vikas, "It would be better for you not to open your mouth, Tina. Your shrieks make me irritated."

Vikas nodded his head but it was very tough for him to contain all that pain. He never imagined that his maid was such a strong lady. Every one of her blows landed very hard. He quickly bit into his pillow.

Rekha landed 10 spanks alternately on each of his ass cheeks and panted for a while. She came forward and felt proud of the sweat dripping from Vikas's face. She also observed that Vikas bit the pillow to contain his screams. Then, she climbed the bed and knelt between his legs and spanking his ass cheeks alternately, but slowly this time, and began speaking.

"Take it, you pitiful idiot. You lust a lady twice as old as you and that too your maid servant! You sneak into your maid's room and spoil her clothes with your cum. Your filthy, worthless cum! You bastard! Take it! Take it from your maid who used to respect you. Take it from your maid who used to care for you. The old lovey dovey maid is no more. What you see from today will be the maid who conquered you. She took your reins and she will thrash you if you ever stray from the path. Have some shame that you are so ill-mannered that you have to be enslaved by your maid to set you straight."

With that, she stopped her spanking and was a bit disappointed to not hear Vikas's screams. She spanked again restlessly but to no avail. Vikas bit the pillow quite tight to not let out a single sound. Something struck her and she asked him, "What were you doing with my vibrator?"

12