The Maid Took His Reins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikas let the pillow out and having observed this, Rekha smacked his ass which let out a large shriek from Vikas. Rekha frowned, "I said, no screams!" and smacked him again. Vikas was groaning in pain. Rekha gave him some time but Vikas seemed to have forgotten about the question. This infuriated her and again gave a violent blow to him, "When I ask a question, you must answer, you piece of shit."

Vikas then remembered the question and began, "I was imagining that my reflection in the mirror was you, mistress. And when I ran the vibrator over my dick, I was imagining you running it over your pussy."

Rekha laughed out loud and said, "It doesn't work that way, my boy," she asked slyly, "Do you want me to show you a way that works?"

"I'd be delighted, mistress."

She immediately unfastened Vikas and ordered him to turn around. Vikas brought his hands and legs closer to his body and felt relaxed. Though his ass stung him on contact with the bed, he remained in position owing to Rekha's orders.

Rekha removed her nighty and walked on to the bed. Vikas was excited seeing her naked. Her figure was not that great but it generated deep admiration in him. She would have had a cylindrical figure, if not for her slightly bigger ass. Her boobs too were smaller than he had imagined but they looked good on her. Her face, though, was the biggest revelation for him. She always seemed too meek and clumsy but now her face was brimming with confidence and she had a sly smile on her as she climbed the bed.

Rekha sat down on Vikas's face, putting her ass on his mouth and ordered him to lick it. Vikas was disgusted at the thought but her ass was already on his mouth and he had nothing else to do. Soon, the stench of her ass got to his nose and he felt repulsive but tried going on. The more he did it, he found the stench similar to the smell he got from her nighties and began licking her ass with full might. He inserted his tongue deep inside her ass and began moving it hither and thither. Rekha was pleased as was evident from her moans.

She got up after some time and ordered him to come into doggy position. Rekha spanked his ass for a bit. Vikas screamed though she wasn't going hard on him. She then stretched his ass cheeks and brought the vibrator near his asshole. As soon as the vibrator touched his ass, Vikas began convulsing and lost his balance. Rekha was angry and shouted, "Don't move, bitch. You are going to like this."

Rekha held the handle and began rimming Vikas's ass with the vibrator. The vibrations soothed him a bit and also made his asshole stretch a bit. Without wasting time, Rekha pushed it in and turned off the vibrations. She began moving it in a circle, drilling it into his ass. She found it tough but she had no lube at hand. So she spat on the vibrator and also in his ass and began pushing it in. With a big groan, he was able to take it in but it pained him so much. Rekha patted his ass and said, "Don't worry, we'll do it with a lube next time."

Rekha turned on the vibrator and saw how funny Vikas moved due to the convulsions. He was almost in heaven. His dick was becoming hard and his hands started going towards his dick. Rekha spanked on his ass and shouted, "No touching!"

Then, she went in front of Vikas, spread her legs, pulled him in and said, "Now, Tina, be a good girl and lick your mistress to orgasm, honey."

The sensations in his ass and his mistress's sweet words melted Vikas and he feasted on Rekha's pussy. It all ended with the bed being soaked in their juices and them falling asleep, Rekha on a pillow and Vikas on her pussy, and the vibrator still on in Vikas's ass. It was an unforgettable day for Vikas. He was as pleasured from his submission to Rekha as he was pained. But it was still better than a life with no pain and pleasure.

When Rekha woke up, she saw Vikas hesitantly staring at her and asked, "What is it, Tina?"

"Would you turn off the vibrator, mistress?"

Rekha chuckled and said, "Let it be, Tina. You are going to take even more of that. Better get accustomed to it."

12