The Maidens of the Temple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't this feel good?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she whispered back, her breath heavy, her hands running up his chest to his shoulders.

Jack sunk back down to his knees. "Let me see you," he said, looking up at her as he pulled up her robe. The cloth came up, exposing her beautiful, untouched maidenhood. There, a delicately-trimmed patch of hair could be seen, and below it, the lips of her labia, only a few shades darker than her nipples. She didn't resist as he took his pointer finger and ran it down the moistening slit.

"It is not the gods that need worship," he murmured. "It's you."

He watched her get wetter with his touch, and this only made his lust grow stronger. With a small shove, he beckoned her to pull her legs apart slightly, so that he could put his face in between them. The scent of her musk was making him so stiff it was pushing out of his trousers. Gently, he brought out his tongue and began to lick her, running it slowly against her enlarging clit, taking in her body as if it was honey.

She stood frozen for a few seconds, then let out a small moan as she buckled forward, trembling, her breath coming out in gasps. His hands roamed up the shallow curves of her body under her robes, exploring her for a moment before pulling away, briefly. "Am I pleasing you?"

Aurnia nodded furiously. Jack had never felt so aroused in his life. He brought his tongue to her clit again. Letting his hands explore further, he grabbed at her thin waist and hips and continued to lash his tongue back and forth, suckling and teasing her sex until he felt it tingling. Aurnia had closed her eyes, her breathing becoming rapid and her moans louder. He wanted to keep going this way and bring her to her peak with just the expertise of his tongue, but he knew that if he was going to take what he desired, he would have to move quickly.

He pulled at her hand and she came down to him to kneel next to him. They kissed again, hard. With one hand he quickly started to undo the strings on his trousers, pushing them down and pulling out his throbbing cock. Her jaw dropped as she got her first glimpse of such an intimate part of a man and in the middle of a temple no less.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, her innocence apparent.

"I'm going to make you feel incredible," he said.

Without hesitating, Jack leaned back onto the ground, pulling her towards him so that she could mount him. He guided himself in between her legs, slowly plunging it deep into her tightness, making her a maiden no more. Her virginity was his. As they joined, they both gasped. Their merging seemed to them to be more than a physical union, but rather something fated. At that moment Jack knew that this couldn't be the last time he had her. Aurnia squeezed her eyes shut in pleasure, driving him wild. Her cunt was slick, yet tight around his cock. He started to build up a rhythm, pumping himself up into her until she figured out that if she rocked bath and forth, her clit would rub against his shaft with every stroke.

"Oh, praise the gods," she gasped out as she thrust her forwards and back, her breasts bouncing with each of her movements. Jack tugged at the robe she was wearing, letting it fall from her chest, putting her perfect bosom in view. Then, putting his hand on her waist again, he pushed her backward and set himself back up on his knees. Now she was on her back, her hair splayed on the ground and her mouth gaping.

Once again Jack inserted himself in her, pumping his cock harder and faster. He shifted his weight to one arm, gathering the globe of her breast in the other hand. He brought his head down to put the turgid nipple in between his lips while she was writhing underneath him, her hips twisting in small circles as he thrust. Aurnia moaned as she kissed whatever part of him she could, the muscles of her hot cunt clenching around his rod.

Jack felt himself overcome with emotion. He knew he didn't want to leave her here. He couldn't let such a beauty waste away. "Come with me," he, grunting as he shoved himself as far as he could.

"W-what?" Aurnia gasped.

"Come with me. I can take you away from this island."

"I--I don't..."

Jack rammed his thickness into her wet slit and brought his hand to her engorged clit, rubbing it with his thumb. As he did this, her body contracted sharply.

"Oh...praise...the gods!" Aurnia called again, her face contorted into the vision of pleasure, her mouth formed into a circle. With a long moan, she orgasmed. She looked so alluring and tantalizing; Jack could no longer contain himself. He pulled himself out quickly before his thick, creamy load exploded all over her stomach.

Jack moaned and fell back on the ground next to the panting Aurnia. They turned to look at each other, but before they could say anything, the small sounds of rapid footsteps approached. Jack leaped up, quickly redoing his trousers without bothering to clean himself. "The bothy on the western shore," he said, quickly. "In three mornings, I'll take you to my village." Aurnia pulled up her robes and threw them over her, smoothing down her hair, just as a figure appeared at the entrance of the temple.

It was a villager, a short old man who held a wrapped package of food offering for the gods. He looked a little confused with the two of them until Aurnia broke the silence with her angelic voice.

"Do you have an offering, devoted one?" she asked, and as the man eagerly approached with his package. Jack took this as an opportunity to slip out through the entrance and back into the afternoon sun. He couldn't believe his luck. He had claimed the virginity of a beautiful maiden. Now, he was in a flurry of hope, wondering if he would ever have her again.

12