The Maids

Story Info
The maids make me clean. The maids make me cum.
1.7k words
3.46
21.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a room. I know about rooms. The room is red. The bed is black. I know about colors. The bed is where I lie until the maids come. I know about maids.

The maids come into the room.

The maids are two. One maid is tall. One maid is round and small. The maids are pale. Their clothes are black. Their faces are blurry and sometimes invisible. There's red where their mouths are. I know about mouths.

The maids bring machines. The machines are white. The machines have hoses. The machines make no sound. No sound is in the room. I know about sound, but it's hard to remember. The maids make the room clean with machines. I know about cleanliness.

The maids go out of the room.

The maids come into the room. The maids bring blankets and pillows.

I stand beside the bed. I only stand when the maids bring blankets and pillows.

The maids take the old blankets and pillows from the bed. The maids put the new blankets and pillows on the bed. The new blankets and pillows are black. The new blankets and pillows are clean. The maids make things clean. I know about old things and new things.

The maids go out of the room.

One maid comes into the room. The tall maid comes into the room. The tall maid is the boss maid. I know about bosses.

The boss maid tells me in my mind to follow.

I follow the boss maid. The boss maid goes to the other room. The boss maid moves like she walks, but her legs fade. I walk behind the boss maid. My legs touch the floor. My legs are unfaded. I know about legs.

We come into the other room.

The other room is blue. The blue room is larger than the red room. The ceiling of the blue room is black with white sparkles. The blue room has water beneath the floor. The blue room is where I become clean. I know about water.

I swim in the water. Water makes me clean. I know about swimming.

The boss maid waits on the floor.

I swim in the water beneath the floor in the blue room. I swim back and forth.

The boss maid tells me in my mind when I am clean. When I am clean, it's time to go out of the water. The boss maid tells me in my mind it's time to go out of the water.

I go out of the water.

I go out of the blue room. I follow the boss maid.

Between the blue room and the red room is the long white hall.

The small maid comes into the long white hall. The small maid brings a machine. The machine is white. The machine takes the water from my skin. I know about wetness.

We go out of the long white hall. I follow the maids.

We go into the red room.

The boss maid tells me in my mind it's time to take my nutrients. I know about nutrients. Nutrients make me alive.

I kneel in front of the boss maid.

The boss maid stands in front me. The boss maid is tall. Her legs touch the floor. Her legs are unfaded. Her clothes are black. The boss maid lifts the bottom of her clothes.

Hairs are between the boss maid's legs. The hairs are dark. The hairs are curly. They make the shape of a triangle. I know about pussies.

The boss maid puts one hand on my head. She puts her pussy in front of my face. "Open," she tells me in my mind. "Mommy's going to give you your nutrients."

I put my hands on Mommy's buttocks. Her buttocks are two. Her buttocks are cool. My hands are warm. I know about buttocks.

I put my face in front of Mommy's pussy. My breath collects between her legs. The air is warm and full of molecules. I know about molecules.

I open my mouth.

A sound comes into the room.

I turn my head to look at the sound.

Another maid tries to come into the room. The other maid can't come into the room. The other maid is stuck in the wall. The other maid is made of lights. The lights fade in and out. The maids are three, but one maid is stuck in the wall. I know about the maid in the wall, but it's hard to remember.

Mommy puts two hands on my head. Mommy's fingernails press into my head. Her fingernails don't cut my head. I know about cutting. Mommy pulls by tickling. Mommy turns my head to look at her pussy. She pulls my face into her hairs. I know about tickling.

Mommy tells me in my mind, "Open."

A sound comes into my ear. Words are in the room. Talking is in the room. Shouting is in the room. The shouting comes from the wall maid. I know about words, but it's hard to remember.

I remember two words from the wall maid: "Don't drink... "

Mommy squeezes my head. Mommy's fingernails tickle my head. Mommy bends her knees. Mommy spreads her knees. She moves her hips to a different angle.

I open my mouth.

Nutrients go into my mouth. Nutrients come from Mommy's pussy. They squirt through her hairs. They squirt in my mouth. Mommy's nutrients taste salty. I know about flavors. I drink Mommy's nutrients.

The wall maid shouts. I remember two words from the wall maid: "Captain Jones."

I know about Captain Jones, but it's hard to remember.

Mommy tells me in my mind that it's bedtime. I stand. I go to the bed. I lie on the bed.

Mommy comes to the bed. Mommy stands beside the bed. Mommy puts one hand on my penis. Mommy's hand is warm. My penis is hard. I know about erections.

The wall maid shouts. I look at the wall maid. The wall maid is stuck in the wall. She's made of lights. She fades in and out. The wall maid is Eleana. I know about Eleana, but it's hard to remember.

The small maid comes to the bed. The small maid's clothes are black. The small maid removes the top of her clothes. The small maid is round. The small maid is pale. The small maid's breasts are conical. Her nipples are pink. Her nipples are puffy. I know about breasts and nipples.

The wall maid shouts. Eleana shouts. I remember four words from Eleana: "Sleeplocker... don't fuck... danger."

I know about fucking.

The small maid removes the bottom of her clothes. The small maid is round. The small maid is pale. No hairs are between the small maid's legs. The small maid's pussy is pink. I know about pussies. Pussies are where I fuck.

Mommy sits beside the bed. Mommy holds my penis. Mommy sings lullabies in my mind. I know about lullabies.

Eleana shouts. I remember five words from Eleana: "Don't complete... fluid link... Sleeplocker."

I know about Sleeplockers, but it's hard to remember.

Mommy sings lullabies in my mind. Mommy sings lullabies of a good boy. The good boy lives in a room. The good boy swims in the water. The good boy drinks his nutrients. The good boy puts his fluids in the small maid. The good boy sleeps.

I know about cumming.

Eleana shouts. I remember seven words from Eleana: "Captain Jones... wake up... people... need you."

I know about people, but it's hard to remember.

The small maid climbs on the bed. The small maid climbs on me. The small maid puts one knee over me. The small maid puts her pussy above my penis. The small maid's pussy is pink. Her nipples are pink. There's red where her mouth is.

Eleana shouts. I remember five words from Eleana: "Captain Jones... David... my love."

I know about love, but it's hard to remember.

Mommy holds my penis with one hand. Mommy points my penis at the small maid's pussy. The small maid moves her hips to a different angle. The small maid puts her pussy around my penis. The small maid squats on my penis. The small maid bobs on my penis. The small maid's breasts go up and down. I know about bouncing.

Eleana shouts. I remember five words from Eleana: "David... Sleeplocker... don't cum... fight."

I know about David, but it's hard to rememeber. David was in a room. Eleana was in a room. There were other rooms. There were un-rooms. David and Eleana were two, but it's hard to remember.

The small maid fucks my penis. I put my hands on the small maid's buttocks. Mommy sings lullabies in my mind. Mommy sings of a good boy cumming. The good boy puts his fluids in the small maid. The good boy sleeps. I know about Sleeplockers, but it's hard to remember.

Eleana shouts. I remember eight words from Eleana: "David... fight... you're stronger... run... white hall... escape." I know about escaping, but it's hard to remember.

Mommy sings in my mind, "Cum! Cum!" The small maid sings in my mind, "Cum! Cum!" The small maid bobs on my penis. The small maid's pussy muscles flutter on my penis. I know about fluttering. Fluttering makes my penis cum.

Eleana shouts. I remember two words from Eleana: "David... fight." I know about fighting. I know about escaping. I know about David and Eleana. I know about Captain Jones. I know about Sleeplockers.

I push the small maid off my penis. I push the small maid off the bed. I get off the bed. I push the tall maid. The tall maid is not Mommy. I know about the tall maid. I know about Sleeplockers.

The tall maid puts one hand on my penis. The tall maid strokes my penis. The tall maid sings lullabies in my mind. She sings of a mommy sitting on a good boy's face. She sings of a good boy eating Mommy's pussy. She sings of the small maid fucking the good boy's penis. She sings of Mommy cumming. She sings of rewarding the good boy with nutrients. She sings of the good boy cumming. She sings of the good boy putting his fluids in the small maid. She sings of the good boy sleeping.

I lie on the bed. Mommy climbs on the bed. The small maid climbs on the bed. The wall maid shouts, but I don't remember any words.

* * * * *

I live in a room. I know about rooms. The room is red. The bed is black. I know about colors. The bed is where I lie until the maids come. I know about maids.

The maids come into the room.