Obedient Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophie's Husband learns who's in charge.
1.7k words
4.36
34.7k
43

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cozywe
cozywe
126 Followers

My breath caught in my throat when Sophie walked down the stairs. I had never seen her in a dress like that. It was blue. It hugged every curve and it barely covered her ass cheeks. I know I must have looked dumb standing there with my mouth hanging open and my mind rebooting, because she smirked at me as she put in her earrings.

"I'm going out tonight," She said.

Before I could catch myself I said, "Like that?"

Fuck.

Her smirk turned into a wicked grin. "Yes, why? Do you think I shouldn't?" She turned to show off how great her ass looked in the dress and laughed.

I tried to save myself, "No, it's fine. I just think you should stay here with me. You look so fucking hot tonight."

"Do you not want anyone to see me like this?" She said laughing, then coming down the last couple steps, in a low voice she added, "Be honest."

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

I have to do whatever Sophie says. Everyone does. I don't understand it, but she has some kind of mind control over people. They do whatever she says, no questions asked. There's no fighting her on it. Not even for me. I don't want you to get the wrong impression. Being married to Sophie is a dream come true most days, because she gets whatever she wants and that means my life is very easy by proximity. I may not have ever won an argument, but honestly it isn't that often that she has to use her power to command me to do something. Usually I'm more than happy to go along with whatever she wants, especially since she's insatiably horny and most of the commands she decides to give me involve making her come whenever she feels like it. I know, right? I suffer through it somehow.

One thing that I try not to do is imply that I have any control over her. That pisses her off. Or turns her on. Who knows. All I know is it usually ends up being a mistake for me.

"No," The word fell out of my mouth even though I knew I was already fucked. The rest of the thought followed after it, "I don't want other men thinking they can fuck you."

She took another step closer. Sophie was almost a foot shorter than me, but there was no question who was intimidating. It doesn't help that she is so fucking hot when she gets mad. All I wanted to do was bend her over the arm of the couch and fuck the attitude out of her. But that was absolutely out of the question and out of my control.

"Could they fuck me?"

"N-"

"If I didn't want them to, could they even touch me? Or touch themselves?"

"No, of course n-"

"And what if I DID want them to?" Sophie let that question hang in the air between us. She grinned at me, enjoying watching me squirm in the trap I had set for myself.

"Could they keep their hands off my ass, if I told them to spank me?"

"No," I replied in a pathetic whisper.

"And how about you?" Sophie moved closer and whispered in my ear. "If I brought someone home to fuck me, do you have a say in the matter? Or do you do what you're told and nothing else?"

"I do what I'm told." I whispered back.

"Good boy!" She laughed then looked down and saw the evidence of her effect on me pressing uncomfortably against my pants. "You love this. You love me."

I did. I loved both her and the complete control she had over me. I did not love what the evening had in store for me.

Sophie walked into the kitchen, her tits bouncing in her tight blue dress. "So, this is how it's going to go. I'm going to do whatever and whoever the fuck I want. And you," She turned to me, "are going to show me how sorry you are for implying otherwise."

Fuck.

"Take your clothes off." I did immediately, unable to help myself. "While I'm gone, I want you to clean every inch of this house. No breaks. When I get home, I'll decide if you've done enough. Make sure you get everything unless you want to be up all night. If you really think you've cleaned everything before I get home," She paused and looked at me, her eyes gleaming, "give me a call and I'll get creative."

I would absolutely not be doing that.

Sophie surveyed the house. It was pretty clean. I took care of all the household chores on a regular basis. Tonight, however, I would find stuff to clean. I am not dumb enough to interrupt her night out to ask for ideas. That's the kind of thing that would end up with me cleaning something unthinkable with my tongue.

"Start with the dishes," She decided. I walked right over to the pile of dishes and began running hot water and soaping up a sponge. Behind me, I could hear her walk out of the room. As I scraped food off of plates, I felt shame heat up my cheeks at being forced to do this naked. Without a doubt, deep down I enjoyed being dominated by Sophie. Groveling in front of her and following her every command was humiliating, but it was also hot. It helped that she was unbearably sexy. I'm sure that even without her ability to control me, I would have found her intoxicating. Truthfully, I was lucky to have her. Or to be her possession, I guess. She took great care of me. It was just every once in a while that she would get off by putting me in my place.

I heard Sophie walk back into the room. She had put heels on judging by the way they clacked across the tiled kitchen floor. "Turn around for me, baby." Her sweet tone made it no less a command. My body spun around to face her, even though my hands were still soapy and wet. Sophie stood before me again in her blue dress. My words caught in my throat. Holy fuck. Her body was too much to take in sometimes. In her hand, she held a pair of black lacy panties.

"I decided I won't be needing these tonight." She handed them to me. "Besides, you look so cold standing there with no clothes. I thought you might need something to wear." My cheeks flushed red. "I hope you don't mind I had them on all day."

I did not mind at all.

Since she had been wearing these very impractical panties all day, it was a very real possibility that Sophie had been planning this all along. She probably had planned to shock me into saying something to provoke her. All in the hopes that she would have a perfect excuse to humiliate me before an evening out so that she could have fun with her friends and then return to a spotless house and a husband boiling over with embarrassment and jealousy who would be all too eager to get back on her good side by making her come. The renewed hope that the night would end with my face buried in her sweet pussy made my cock stand at attention again.

Sophie smiled. "I love the effect I have on you."

It wasn't like Sophie to actually seek out other people to fuck. I had never known her to do something like that, even if I couldn't have stopped her if she decided to. It was much more like Sophie to rile me up with jealousy and then come home and fuck me after I've been stewing over it for hours. She walked over to me, hips swaying like a hypnotist's watch. I drank in the sight of her. I couldn't stop thinking about her spending the night surrounded by men, who could all be hers if she wanted them. And yet, later that night she'd be coming home to me, to fuck me within an inch of my life.

Sophie grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and at the same time grabbed my aching cock. She pulled me in for a kiss that cut through all the teasing. With her lips and her tongue she convinced me that she loved me, that she was coming home to me, and that I hopelessly belonged to her.

I'll be honest. I don't mind belonging to Sophie.

"Now," she spun me around and slapped my ass, "back to work." Even as my mind still reeled from her kiss and her hand on my cock, my hands leapt back to the drudgery of washing dishes. She reached around me and grabbed my cock again. I melted into the feeling of being held by her. But even as I did, my hands didn't slow or even stop washing silverware.

Sophie leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Actually, I have a better idea." I shivered with pleasure at her voice. "Come for me, Baby."

I did. I sprayed my load all over the cabinets in front of me as Sophie held me. She laughed as I moaned and doubled over, leaning against the sink. Even in the middle of absolute ecstasy I didn't stop rinsing off the forks I was holding.

Sophie put on a disapproving tone, "Oh, Babe. Look at the mess you made. Leave the dishes and clean that up first." I dropped the sponge and started looking for a towel to wipe down the cabinets. Sophie turned to leave. "You have fun tonight, Baby. I want to see this place spotless when I get back. You never know, I may have a guest." My stomach lurched at the thought.

I grabbed a new towel out of the drawer as Sophie reached the front door. She turned around and called over her shoulder. "Oh no, Babe, don't waste that delicious cum! Lick it up for me." With that she shut the door behind her and I could hear her laughing as she walked down the driveway to her Uber.

cozywe
cozywe
126 Followers