The Maid's Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
I meet my maid's daughter and am not disappointed.
4.1k words
4.4
25.1k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudistfan
nudistfan
21 Followers

Last Friday at 9am Jacqui arrived as normal. I was worried that Jasmin may have had second thoughts but Jacqui assured me she was going to come round at 5pm as planned.

She took off her clothes and hung them up by the door. Straightaway I noticed that she seemed uncomfortable as she was grimacing in pain. She also seemed to be walking a bit awkwardly. As she turned to walk across the living room I could see that she had a round silver object hanging out of her ass. I asked her what it was. She told me that it was a butt plug that she had been trying out the last couple of days to try to make her asshole a bit bigger so that it wouldn't hurt so much when I fucked her. I asked her to show me the plug as it seemed to be hurting her. She sat down on the couch in front of me, opened her legs wide and started to push really hard to get it out. I wasn't surprised she was in pain as it was a massive thing.

Her asshole was gaping like a porn star, in fact it was so wide that I could have put my dick inside without touching any side. I told her that she had been very silly and to hope that by 5pm her asshole would have closed up a bit. She did as she was told and went to get on with some cleaning.

I went to my office to get on with some work, although truth be told I found it hard to concentrate. But I managed to get the most urgent drawings completed and sent out by lunchtime.

At midday I went to the kitchen to see if Jacqui had got lunch ready. She was just putting everything on the table. Before we sat down I asked her to show me her ass and to my relief it had closed up nicely. It didn't look as if we were going to have a problem on that front. We chatted as well about Jasmin, although I thought Jacqui was a bit cagey in some of her replies. In particular she didn't really say anything about her daughter's physical appearance, just saying that I would have to form my own opinion.

After lunch we both went back to our respective tasks and I took the chance for a lie down as I couldn't concentrate on anything except the image of Jacqui's daughter and what I was going to do with her. I figured that even a Buddhist monk would have had a hard time keeping his mind off that.

At 5pm on the dot the doorbell rang and I heard Jacqui open the door. By the time I got to the door they were talking animatedly. What I was not prepared for was Jasmin. She was simply the most beautiful girl I had even seen. She was about 5' 10'', with jet black hair and dark eyes. Her face was a perfect oval with a lovely smile. Moving down I noticed she had an ample bust, slim waist and never ending legs. I couldn't believe it and started to get a hard on just looking at her with her clothes on.

"So, Jack, it's great to meet you" she said. "And, from what I can see it looks as if you're pleased to see me".

For a moment words failed me and I looked at Jacqui rather helplessly. "Is this really your daughter?" I asked her.

"Of course" she replied. "Can't you see any similarities between us?"

At this point I recovered my composure and said: "Well, perhaps I would if she took her clothes off".

"Oh yes of course." said Jasmin. "I've been dying to get naked with you guys ever since Mum told me about your Fridays together. I am just so pleased to be here and away from all those jerks at university." With that she proceeded to discard all her clothes in less than a minute and simply threw them into the corner. My first impressions of her body were not wrong. Her breasts were a normal C cup, but with surprisingly large areola and pointed nipples. Her legs were almost never ending and she did not have a trace of cellulite. But the most fascinating part of her body and that which captured most of my attention was her vagina. She was totally shaved -- like her mother -- but even so all you could see was a tiny vertical slit between her legs. There were no labia visible.

"So, what do you think?" Jacqui asked me. My erection was now almost full on, so no reply was needed. Instead I asked Jasmin how on earth it was possible that she was still a virgin at 20 years old and after having been at university for 2 years. She explained that whilst she was not religious she didn't want to sleep with just anybody and all the men she had met so far were either creeps who just wanted to get inside her trousers or nerds who were more interested in nuclear fission than sex. "So, it's just never felt right until now," she concluded.

"But my Mum has told me how upfront you have been with her about your sexual preferences from the start and that you have always treated her well even before you started making love together. Then she told me that the sex with you was the best she had ever had in her life. She told me that I could do a lot worse than lose my virginity with you and after thinking about it for a while I thought it was a good idea. And now I see you in person I have a really good feeling about this. If you don't mind me saying your dick is making me wet just from looking at it. The only thing that worries me is how I am going to get it inside me."

"I've told you not to worry about that dear" said Jacqui. "Nature will just take it's course and I will be here to hold your hand just in case".

"By the way Mum how long have you been shaving your pussy? You always used to have a big bush." Jasmin asked.

Jacqui confessed that she had started watching some of my porn collection and saw that nearly all the women were fully shaved or at least partly shaved. She liked the look of the fully shaved ones best. She said as well that for a few weeks before going naked in my house she had been trying it out at home on her own and she had enjoyed it. But she didn't want me to see her with a hairy pussy so she had found a professional laser depilation service the day before she went nude with me for the first time. Obviously I was surprised at this confession, but pleasantly so.

Jasmin said that she thought her mum looked really hot, much sexier than she had ever been before and also about 10 years younger. She said that all the girls at university shaved themselves regularly, but she wasn't sure if it was because they liked it like that, or because the guys liked it, or a happy combination of both. She had started shaving herself with a razor a few months before and had never gone for a proper depilation. As a result her pubic hair was growing back more strongly and now she had to shave at least once a week. I said that she seemed to be doing a good job from what I could see, but that if she wanted some help I would be pleased to do it for her. I confessed that I enjoyed watching women shave themselves in porn films and it would be great to see her do it or even better do it for her one day. She said she would think about that and if all went well today then perhaps next time she would let me. This was great news for me as it was the first indication that today might not be just a one off event, if I performed adequately.

Jasmin said that she also had been trying to spend as much time naked as she could in her room, but obviously it was difficult. Today was the first time she had ever been naked with another man but she didn't feel at all uncomfortable. In fact it felt the most comfortable thing in the world. Perhaps it helped having her mother naked with her as well. She didn't even mind me having an incipient hard on. It was the first time she had seen one in real life. She had felt boys with a hard on pressing against her at some dances and had also viewed some porn to see what it was all about, but there was nothing like the real thing.

I asked Jacqui why she had never told me exactly how beautiful her daughter was. She said she didn't want to say too much as I might think she was exaggerating and beauty was always in the eye of the beholder, so perhaps I might not agree. I refuted that argument strongly as there was no way any man could say she was anything but a 10.

So having eyed each other up and got the initial introductions out of the way I offered the ladies a drink and asked them where they wanted to go for me to perform my duties. We could use my bedroom or anywhere else they wanted. Jacqui said straight away that she wanted to go outside. My yard is pretty private with high fences and no neighbors with overlooking windows, so we went outside. I have quite a large patio by the house with chairs and a hot tub and then a mainly grass area.

Jacqui and I had gin and tonics and Jasmin had just a soda. We took our drinks out into the garden. I also took a couple of towels to use. I think we were all pretty excited already by what we had got planned and my dick was now at full extension. The ladies sat on the towels facing me and didn't bother to keep their legs together. That would have made a nice photograph: mother and daughter sitting outside side by side with their bare cunts in full view: one used and the other about to be used for the first time.

I asked Jasmin if she knew that her Mum had asked me to ass fuck her first. She said she didn't know about the ass fucking (she was finding out new things about her mum every day), but she had no objection and confirmed that it was her who had asked her mum to be there when she lost her virginity. So we were all set to go.

Fortunately Jacqui's ass was by now back to a normal size and she was totally clean (I realized that whoever had shaved her had also done a good job of getting rid of all the hairs around her ass as well). I moved in to position and started fingering her up a bit first in the front to see if she was wet and then used the same finger to moisten her little rosebud. I also slowly massaged and kissed her full breasts. She got wet immediately. I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her in the front hole first just to loosen her up a bit and get my own juices going. She agreed that was a good idea as she was rather nervous about me going up her back alley. So I just stuck my dick straight into her well-lubricated cunt and in no time I was fully inside her. She looked at me and then at Jasmin and gave us both an enormous smile. She told Jasmin to watch and learn to see how it was done. Jasmin took her mum's advice seriously and got in really close to see the point at which my prick entered her vagina.

After about 5 minutes of gentle screwing Jacqui said she was ready for me to move into her ass. We agreed that it would be best for me to simply lie on my back and that way she could ease herself down on to my spike as slowly or quickly as she was able. I also put a small amount of lube around her asshole and on my dick to facilitate the process.

She moved into position facing me and put one leg on either side of mine. There was a slight hint of pain on her face as she had to force herself down and find the entrance to her butt. But clearly the lube plus the butt plug before had helped in opening her up and it wasn't long before I was well inside her. I did my best not to move as I was under strict instructions not to cum inside her and to save that for Jasmin. It wasn't easy though as my view was simply heavenly. I could see her glistening cunt just a few inches away and behind it my dick still sliding into her rear. Jacqui was now getting comfortable and started moving up and down, slowly at first, but then with increasing energy. She gave me and her daughter a long look and a broad smile. Jasmin said she had never seen her mum looking so happy and asked if she could take some photos of us for posterity. I said I had no problem as long as she shared them with me, so I could add them to my own porn collection and now be my own porn star. Jacqui looked directly into the camera and smiled whilst Jasmin took several photos. Then her whole body started to writhe as she had her first orgasm.

And then it happened -- disaster!! I knew I was about to shoot just a second before and managed to push Jacqui up and off my dick, but it wasn't enough to stop me cumming violently. A stream of cum shot up into the air and half came down on Jacqui's abdomen and tits and the other half over my own chest and leg. "Oh God", I said, "I am so sorry, I just couldn't control myself. The whole situation was just so hot, but I didn't even realize I was close to cumming until it was too late".

Jacqui and Jasmin did not seem overly concerned though and instead Jacqui was still staring a little vaguely into space as she continued to come down from her orgasm, whilst Jasmin was fascinated by the semen covering me and her Mum. She said she had never seen a real ejaculation before and she was really impressed by the amount of cum I had released. She started touching the warm cum on her mum's tits and spread it around. She asked her mum what it tasted like. Jacqui said mine was good, so Jasmin took a big glob and after a quick lick then just put it all into her mouth.

I had to explain that I was a 45 year old man and that it was over 20 years since I had ever done it twice in one day, so I wasn't even sure if I would be able to perform again that day. That did get Jasmin worried, but I said I would do my best and that I thought that after an hour or so I might be able to try again. Jasmin said that she didn't mind if she had to wait another hour to lose her virginity as she had already been waiting 20 years. That was good of her I thought.

I got up from where I was lying on the ground and sat in one of the garden chairs. I asked Jasmin to come and sit on my lap. First of all though she very kindly insisted on cleaning up all the cum that had fallen on to me. She licked some of it off and then used a cloth to make sure I was properly clean. Then she came and sat on me. I took the chance to feel her tits and realized that whilst Jacqui had a good rack for a woman of her age there was nothing like a young firm pair of tits. More so when they were the size of Jasmin's. Jasmin said it felt nice having somebody touch her like that for the first time.

Whilst we waited to see if I could get another erection, we just chatted in general. Jasmin asked her mum to tell her what it had felt like being fucked up the ass. Jacqui said it had been an interesting experience. She wasn't sure if she wanted to do it all the time, but she was glad just to have done it. She said that for her the best thing about the last few months with me had been rediscovering her own sexuality. She had thought that sex was a thing of the past for her, but she was now having the best sex of her life and trying out new things. She felt like a porn star, but in a good way. She was more content with her own body than she had ever been. Being nude a lot was a big part of that and she now felt that she could let anybody see her naked and not feel self-conscious. Jasmin told her mum that she had always had a great body and it was a shame that it had taken her so long to believe that, but at least she had now and there was still plenty of time for her to try out new things as well. She repeated that she was so glad to see her mum looking so happy and contented.

Jasmin also asked me about my previous sexual partners. I had to admit that there had only been 5 before today, so there wasn't a lot to tell. I had never had much success with women before, so today's situation was a very pleasant surprise. Jasmin was pleased that I had only fucked a few people before. It certainly decreased the risk of her getting an STD.

Jasmin asked me if it would help if she sucked my dick. I said she could try, although I wasn't sure. She put my flaccid dick into her mouth and started to suck gently. She obviously hadn't done this before either. Jacqui got up and gave her some instructions as to how to do it better and when Jasmin was still not getting the hang of it took over herself to give Jasmin a proper lesson. She showed her how to rub the foreskin up and down and to take the whole dick as far back into her throat as possible. To my pleasant surprise after a few minutes of their combined efforts my dick did indeed start to react. I couldn't believe it as it was only about 15 minutes since I had cum. But I guess previous circumstances didn't compare with the present and certainly my dick agreed. Within another 5 minutes I was as hard as a rock again.

Jacqui asked Jasmin if she was now ready to go ahead. She said she was. So I got off the chair and went and laid down on the towel again. Jasmin was still looking nervously at my throbbing prick, but her mum reassured her again that all would be fine. It was another beautiful moment seeing this young girl open her legs and try to get her dick inside me. It obviously wasn't going to get in without some help however. Jasmin was dripping wet, but still could not find her own entrance. After a few failed attempts at entry her mum came over, stood behind her and put her arms around her hips, sliding her fingers inside her daughter's pussy and spreading her open.

She gave me a perfect view of Jasmin's open cunt: her erect clit, tiny urethra, and the dark pink hole of her vagina. Carefully Jacqui slid her index finger inside the hot, wet entrance and then added another finger, showing clearly the point of entry. Using one hand to keep her daughter's cunt open, Jacqui reached for my hard dick, and rubbed it up and down between those spread pink lips. Jasmine moaned as she felt the head slide over her clit, as her Mum slid my dick lower and guided it into the opening. Jasmin whimpered a little as she felt me enter her, followed by a massive yell as I broke her hymen. That was a nice moment -- the first time I had had sex with a virgin since I was a virgin myself. I don't remember much about that myself, but was sure I would remember more about this occasion.

Jasmin gradually moved a bit further down on to my dick, but she was still clearly rather nervous. Mum encouraged her to move up and down a bit before trying to get my dick all the way inside her. This technique seemed to work and Jasmin started to smile with a mixture of joy and lust. After riding me for a few minutes she then suddenly moved forward and down and I was fully inside her. Her eyes moved briefly to the top of her head before coming down and looking lovingly into my own. We kissed passionately and I then moved on to kiss and suck on her breasts, making sure I got the whole areola in my mouth.

It was not long before I could feel her cunt lips starting to press even harder against my dick and I knew she was about to orgasm. She let out another scream and then went all weak and almost seemed to pass out on top of me. Mum came over again and pulled her back up and told her that now she had to get me to finish as well. Slowly Jasmin resumed her grinding motion and I tried to accompany her. It took about 10 minutes of this before I was able to release another load of cum deep inside her uterus. I couldn't tell how much it was but it felt like a surprisingly large amount. I was really proud of myself that I had been able to cum twice within an hour!

As I came inside her Jasmin looked steadily into my eyes and then once I had finished she turned to look at her Mum. She asked her what she needed to do now as she knew that she would be bleeding. Jacqui told her not to worry and simply to standup when she felt able.

Jasmin removed my dick from inside her and stood over me. She was leaking a mixture of blood and semen all over me. But I didn't care. In fact I rather liked it. Mum eventually got a cloth and started to clean her daughter and then me.

And then it hit me. I hadn't used a condom and what if Jasmin got pregnant? For a minute I was really quite scared at the prospect. But Jasmin and Jacqui just laughed. Jasmin said that she had been on the pill for the last month since she had first started discussing the prospect with her mum. I was relieved but also intrigued that this event seemed to have been so well planned. Could they have anything else in mind I wondered?

nudistfan
nudistfan
21 Followers
12