The Maid's Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went inside to the bathroom and showered together. It was a tight fit in the shower but nobody complained. Jasmin was still leaking blood but was not worried any longer. We went back outside and chatted over drinks for an hour or so. Then they both got up and said they had to go. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't want to stay the night or even longer, but they said they had to get on. Jacqui said she would see me the following Friday as normal and we could talk properly then.

I watched them get dressed and waved goodbye to them as they got into their car. My penis started to twitch as I realized that in a single day I had crossed 3 things off my bucket list: anal sex, fucking a virgin (again) and my first threesome. As an added bonus it was with a mum and daughter. Surely things couldn't get any better than this? Another thought that crossed my mind was whether the neighbors had heard Jasmin's screams?

12