The Maid's Motto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded more like a suggestion than a command, but who was Cheryl to judge? She took a scoop from her pussy and sucked the salty snack clean from her fingers. It was good. Surprisingly good. In fact, it was like she was eating her favorite chocolate dessert. Not in the way it tasted, but in how her taste buds were reacting. She scooped up more up and indulged further in the tasty treat. Cheryl forgot all about the passionless and unexciting sex. Her mind was craving more and more cum as she dug her fingers further into her pussy to extract whatever leftovers she could. Her shift was coming to an end soon and she was happy to be rewarded for satisfying her customer.

***

Cindy stood outside the upscale bar known for its animal themed decor and scantily clad waitresses. A place specifically geared towards men and a place she had never desired to visit. She sighed and pulled open the heavy doors.

The inside was sleek and modern with white walls, beige hardwood floors, and accents of black on the counters and window frames. It was surprisingly classy given its promiscuous reputation. Across the wide entrance, standing in front of the hostess podium was a black hair beauty wearing a tight black dress and bunny ears. Her nose was painted black with whiskers drawn on her cheeks.

"Welcome to The Pound, may I have your name?" the hostess called to Cindy.

Like many upscale restaurants, the Pound required a reservation, usually one month in advance. It was an absurd wait for an absurd price and the only thing good about it was the women who pranced around in almost nothing. Men could go to a strip club and spend less. But where was the prestige in that?

"I was actually hoping to speak to Thomas." Cindy said.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to arrange that for outside the establishment." the hostess said. Her cheery disposition disappeared.

"It will only take a few minutes."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but only guests with reservations are allowed in the establishment."

The woman maintained her false smile, but there was venom behind her words. Cindy reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill.

"For five minutes?" Cindy asked.

The smile finally disappeared. "You think my compliance is worth twenty dollars?"

"No, I literally just want to talk to this guy for two seconds. Didn't know I'd be talking to the gatekeeper of hell over here."

"Ma'am you have one minute to leave before I call security."

Cindy shoved the twenty back in her pocket. Unless she tried to run past the girl, it was a futile attempt at the front door. There had to be another way in. Thankfully, having done waitressing herself, she knew where to find the second most used door into the building.

**

The building was large. Too large for just a restaurant, yet only the front half seemed to be set up that way. What did they do in the back half? Cindy hoped that Thomas was a smoker and that'd she'd be able to catch him on his break or at least sneak inside undetected. Once she arrived at the back, the door opened right away. Perfect. However, instead of one of the many people from the kitchen or wait staff, it was a statuesque and professionally dressed blonde woman. She closed the door behind her and stood with her hands on her hips. Her name tag said Rochelle.

"You do know we have cameras, right?"

"I...umm...was just looking to speak to my boyfriend Thomas." Cindy lied.

"Thomas. Recently engaged to our hostess, Thomas?" Rochelle said with a smirk.

"That's the one." Cindy palmed her face. No wonder the hostess had been such a bitch. Cindy would be too if a random attractive woman came asking for her fiancé.

"What can I do for you so that you will leave my staff alone?" Rochelle asked.

"I'm looking for Thomas because he knows a guy named James. I'm actually trying to find James."

"Oh." Rochelle said. "How intriguing."

"What's intriguing?"

"That you would go to Thomas for James."

"Wait, you know James?"

"Know him. He owns this place."

The mysterious vibe and commanding presence made sense. Of course, he'd also be loaded. The desperation to find him ramped up in Cindy's mind.

"Do you know where I can find him?"

Rochelle eyed Cindy up and down.

"Have you ever been a server before?"

"A few years here and there."

She pulled out a card and handed it to Cindy.

"I will personally take you to James on one condition. I have a party this weekend and I need an extra staff member. If you show up and do as you are told, I will arrange for you to have a one-on-one meeting with James. I can't promise how long he'll talk, but you'll get your chance."

Cindy looked at the card. It read 'Pound Catering'. If this was her only chance to finally meet the man that she couldn't get off her mind, then so be it.

"Deal." Cindy said.

***

The clock struck on the hour and the familiar sound of the grandfather clock broke Kat's trance. Her shift was over for the day. She stepped off the platform and started taking off her costume.

"You're doing a splendid job." Mr. Wallace said standing in the doorway.

"Thank you. I'm glad I could make the client's life easier."

"As a token of our appreciation, my client wanted you to have this." Mr. Wallace handed her a small gift box. "We expect big things out of you, Kat."

Kat blushed as she held the item in her hands. What could it be?

"Am I ever going to meet, Mr..."

"In due time. Enjoy the present."

Mr. Wallace left the room and Kat happily retired to her bedroom, fascinated by the red, gift-wrapped box. She was so enamored with her present that she completely bypassed the red door without any thought. In the gift box was a pair of red headphones attached to another phone with a note that said, 'Please Listen.' Not one to disobey her employers, Kat slipped the headphones on and lay back on her bed. She closed her eyes after her long day's work and pushed play.

"Welcome. What I want you to do is to take a deep breath." the soothing female voice said.

Kat followed the induction and let herself completely relax. Her entire body melted comfortably into the bed.

"This is the final point of no return. Once I snap my fingers, I will have access to your deep subconscious mind with the ability to make any changes I want." the voice said. "If you do not desire any changes, turn the file off now."

What kind of changes? Turning the file off never really crossed her mind, but Kat didn't know what kind of file it was. Even if she wanted to turn it off, her body was too relaxed to move. But if the changes were permanent, then she'd have no way of knowing or changing back. Maybe it was better to listen to the rest of the file outside of a trance and then decide. Her arm felt weighed down by quicksand. Even though she was struggling to move, her body had been instructed to relax. Two contradictory actions clashed in her mind as her arm moved closer and closer to the pause button.

She came within inches of stopping the file. Snap. Kat's arm dropped to her side, ten times heavier than before. She couldn't move any part of her body now. Whatever was on the file had her mind at its disposal.

"Good girl. Feeling ten times deeper now. Unable to do anything but listen to my voice and obey the commands given. Anything I say is the absolute truth. Understand and obey those words. Anything I say is the absolute truth."

The words washed over her mind. Everything the file said was going to come true. Kat tensed up, but her mind immediately put her back at ease. This file couldn't really change anything permanently, could it? Hypnosis couldn't work unless the subconscious agreed. But if the file had control of her subconscious, then maybe it could it change her beliefs. Kat wanted to swat the headphones off, but she couldn't move. The file had given her a chance to escape, and she hadn't acted quickly enough. Now she was subject to any changes it desired.

"You feel so deep now."

Kat felt extremely deep and relaxed, like she was floating through clouds.

"Good girl." The file said. "You know why you listened to this file. To reaffirm what you are."

Kat's mind hung onto every word, listening and accepting whatever was said. What was she?

"You are a maid, and you love cleaning."

It was an epiphany. That's why she got into cleaning! Because she was a maid all along and the feeling of cleaning was almost euphoric. She couldn't get enough of it and the fact that there was a job that let her follow her passion was a bonus.

"You live to make client's lives easier."

The maid's motto. Words to live by in her line of work. Her customer satisfaction had been through the roof since she had implemented it. It wasn't about her or her company. It was about making sure that the client's life was easier whether it was through cleaning or other equally important avenues. The most important thing was seeing the smile on their face when she left.

The file repeated the truths, which was weird because she already believed all that. As if the file could convince her differently. She was a maid who loved cleaning as evident by her chosen career. She lived to make client's lives easier as evident by going the extra mile for her clients. This was all old news.

"Now listen carefully." The file said. "You aren't just a maid. You are owned. You are property. You belong to your master."

Kat lay in temporary paralysis as her mind processed the new information. Tears dripped down her face as the implications of the file reiterated itself. Of course, she was property. What kind of woman would blindly become a maid, enjoy cleaning, and do whatever the client said? No woman in her right mind would allow that. That's why Kat was property. It allowed her to accept her position in life as a perfectly obedient maid. Her wants were an extension of her owner, who desired cleanliness and order. She was merely a tool that helped carry that out. Like a vacuum, mop or laundry machine, Kat was just another tool, an appliance used to clean and ensure a happy customer.

The phrases repeated over and over, cementing themselves as absolute truths in Kat's mind. She was just a maid. She was owned. She was property who belonged to her master. Her future laid out before her. Soon her owner would require an upgrade to his property whether that be through bigger tits, bigger lips or an enhanced ass. It was something that would provide further benefits to all future clients. And Kat would have no choice in the matter. She was merely a tool at her owner's disposal. Her body was her master's to do with as he pleased.

"Such a good girl, accepting everything that I've said. Letting it sink deep into your subconscious." The voice said. "Listen carefully to the next step because this is extremely important. In fact, I want you to repeat out loud with me and as you do, the truth doubles and you sink deeper."

Kat's mind cleared and the voice of the file became her entire focus.

"I am property, and I will sign everything over to my master." The file said.

Kat repeated. Then again. And a few more times. Why did she even have property to begin with? It was a ridiculous notion that anything was in her name. All of it belonged to her master. The file had her repeat every line, making sure she said it loud and clear. Each line chipping away at her identity until the only thing left was what the file instructed. Kat couldn't believe how wrongly she had been living her life. It was selfish to live for herself when her master had been waiting this whole time. She was under her master's control now. Another maid at his disposal. And she couldn't have been happier.

"That's a good girl. Each new truth embedding itself deep into your subconscious. You are property now. And because you are property, master has decided to make a change to one fundamental belief." The voice said.

Kat could no longer feel her body. Her mind was too busy accepting the new truths. However, the thought of a fundamental change made her nervous.

"Listen carefully to my words. Hear them and believe them." The voice said. "You no longer feel pleasure from sex. That's right, having your pussy filled or your ass filled, or your mouth filled no longer brings you direct pleasure. The only way you feel pleasure is from obeying orders. Obedience is pleasure."

Kat accepted the command and was immediately rewarded with a wonderful feeling like someone was rubbing her clit.

"Obedience is pleasure. Repeat after me." the voice said. "Obedience is pleasure."

Kat repeated the line and was rewarded with another flash of pleasure.

"Good girl. You see each command now brings you more pleasure. You obey and you are rewarded. Repeat again."

Kat repeated the line again and this time her body twitched with euphoria.

"Such a good girl. You are now ready to be Master's toy. Master's property. Master's Maid. Now continue to repeat your new mantra until you orgasm. And once you orgasm, the changes are permanent. You will forever be an object at Master's disposal."

"Obedience is pleasure."

Each repetition increased the pleasure as if someone was fucking her harder and harder. And then it became clear. The solution to her problem. Kat wasn't meant to have her own business or her own clients. She was property. She was a tool. It was her master's business, and she was simply one of many maids that served his purpose. All the money from their hard work contributed to Master's business because why would a piece of property need money?

"Obedience is pleasure." Kat was no longer saying it in a quiet voice but shouting it out loud.

"Obedience is pleasure."

Every repetition felt better than the last. Hit after hit of a bigger dopamine rush. The endless cycle of obeying her commands and being rewarded for obeying.

"Obedience is pleasure."

Beyond any physical pleasure Kat had experienced, she was now in a stratosphere of unparallel power. Her mind emptied and focused on obedience and in turn the amazing blissful feeling that followed. Her mouth formed a smile as she momentarily became lightheaded.

"Obedience is pleasure."

Her bottoms were soaked without even touching herself and she was on the brink of orgasm every time she repeated the phrase. She didn't want it to end. She was happy being stuck in an endless cycle of eternal bliss.

***

After fucking Mr. Smith, Cheryl was soon relieved of her duties for the night and sent on her way. Reflecting on it was an eye-opening experience for Cheryl and allowed her to see the true benefit of making her customer's life easier. It felt good. It felt right. Kat was onto something with this new business model because it wasn't only monetarily rewarding, but personally rewarding from a job well done.

The other established client that Cheryl had to take over from Kat was the sex store owner Tim. Instead of meeting at his house, Tim asked Cheryl to meet him at his store. When she showed up, he was helping customers, so she perused the selection. She hoped to get the same deal that Kat had, with free access to anything in the store just from cleaning the guy's house.

The inventory was full of the usual sex toys with a mix of some she'd never seen before. But the section that drew her attention the most was the clothing, costume, and accessories section. She found pieces of the cat maid uniform that Kat was wearing which had made Cheryl jealous. Why couldn't she have a costume like that? Slowly walking down the aisle, a pair of sparkling black and gold bunny ears caught her attention. They were so cute.

"Cheryl was it?"

Cheryl's trance with the sparkling light broke. She turned and saw Tim.

"Yes, I'm here to temporarily replace Kat. We're business partners." Cheryl said as she walked over and shook her new client's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Cheryl."

"So, when would you like me to start on your home?"

"Actually, I quite like having Kat working on my home and I'm happy to wait for her to return."

"Oh, I thought you needed a replacement."

"Well, I was thinking more of an extra service. Same deal as I have with Kat for everything in the store, in exchange for you cleaning the store."

From what Cheryl had seen so far, the store itself wasn't that dirty. Even the aisles were tidy, which wasn't surprising given the clientele. It was a delicate shopping experience bordering on embarrassing and the less items a customer could admit to being interested in, the better. All in all, it wasn't the retail part that concerned her.

"So you want me to clean the entire store?"

"Well, mostly the bathrooms and the... you know..."

The gloryholes. Most respectable sex shops had them and this one was no different. Her job would therefore be to scrub clean the sexual release of other people. She didn't want to accept, but losing the client and Kat's perfect deal would cause a rift in their partnership. Her newly adopted motto popped in her head. 'Making the client's life easier.' Carrying out the task would make Tim's life extremely easier and give him more time to focus on running his store.

Cheryl reluctantly extended her hand. "I'd love to."

Tim shook it with a big grin on his face.

***

Leading up the event, Cindy's nerves were starting to get the better of her. Maybe she should avoid it all together and forget about the mysterious man. It just bothered her that the reason he didn't fuck her felt intentional. Like a challenge. And she was stepping up to the plate to accept that challenge. She'd been a server for many nights before, one more wasn't going to hurt.

Cindy arrived as instructed and was brought to the server preparation room. With all her thoughts on doing the actual job, she had never actually considered what the uniform would be. The fully dressed servers were wearing lingerie with a mixture of animal ear headbands and matching cloth masks that covered their upper faces in the same way a masquerade mask did. Completing the outfit and complimenting the theme were butt plugs with tails attached. The place certainly lived up to its name. A few nerves trickled away. At least the mask was going to leave her identity a mystery.

Rochelle's eyes met Cindy's and the server ringleader gestured her over to an empty chair. Cindy walked over, still taking in the scene around her. The only item remained untouched by the other servers was a tray of what could only be ball gags. They had to be there for a reason. Rochelle handed Cindy a pair of gold sparkling dog ears with a matching mask and butt plug.

"These are yours to wear this evening." Rochelle then handed her a bag. "And here's your Sexie Lingerie, a gift courtesy of the Pound that you may keep afterwards. The sparkling gold could be seen without even peeking in the bag. It was a lot to take in, but the promise of anonymity made it an easier pill to swallow. She may end up looking ridiculous, but who was going to know it was ever her>

"Once you're dressed, we will assign you a table to serve and then there's a little party afterwards, but we'll explain that later." Rochelle said. "Any questions?"

There were many. What were the ball gags for? Was she going to be wearing the mask the whole evening? Who was this party for? But the most pressing one, given the state of undress and hidden faces of the servers, was what could she expect as a server?

"Are the guests... handsy?" Cindy asked.

Rochelle adopted her signature power pose with her hands on her hips and a perfectly straight back. Her lips dipped into a mischievous smile.

"Depends on the guest. But keep our motto in mind, 'whatever makes the customer's life easier.'" Rochelle said. "If you can follow that, you should be fine."

She walked away leaving Cindy unsure of continuing. Was Rochelle suggesting that customers could grope her or ask her to do other things? The thought wouldn't normally have crossed her mind, but looking at the other models, their costumes seemed so suggestive. What kind of dinner was this? By no means was Cindy obligated to stay and endure anything she didn't want to. The whole point of this was to meet James, and that's if Rochelle kept her word. There was nothing about Rochelle or James that indicated dishonesty. Playing hard to get, sure, but not dishonesty. Which made the entire process worth it. If she could get her chance to ask him why he didn't fuck her, he would give an honest answer. At least that's what Cindy told herself. There was only one way to find out.