The Maid's Motto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Cheryl stood in heels amongst the rest of the sex dolls, posed in the same manner while wearing the same skimpy outfit. The red lingerie hugged her body and outlined her sensitive areas, highlighting the nipples, pussy, and ass on show. Her fully made-up, blank face; slightly open mouth; and arms, which hung by her sides, helped her blend in like she belonged as a product of the store. Standing still like an object was just a natural talent she had never known she had until her recent clients had forced her to explore that side of her. It made sense. Her body had always been regarded by most men as a sex toy, or at least that's the impression they gave her.

Of all the things going on, perhaps the most worrisome was the price tag wrapped around her wrist. Tim had wagered that his customer had a set budget of the usual $100,000, so pricing Cheryl at $350,000 would allow him to experience a more expensive sex doll in store, but also limit his options to waiting until the new blonde sex dolls came in. Tim had instructed her not to move at all. For the time being, she was an inanimate object and the longer she remained still, the more blissful it felt.

"Right this way Mr. Carson." Tim said.

Tim walked in to view with an older gentleman in tow. He was presentable, but his social awareness and lack of eye contact suggested how he liked to spend his time. It also explained his preference for sex dolls.

"As you can see, plenty in store and unfortunately as I mentioned when you arrived, none of our new blonde sex dolls have come in yet." Tim said. "However, this one is new to market as you can see by the price. To make up for my misinformation, you're welcome to use this one as a test drive in store."

Mr. Carson didn't respond. His eyes stared at Cheryl the whole time. Then without warning, he stuck a finger in her pussy. Cheryl stared blankly ahead, repeating a self-made mantra in her mind that she was a sex doll. It was important for her to keep the charade alive in order to continue to do business with Tim. If she failed, the customer would be far from satisfied and his life would be a lot harder.

"Do you mind if I sample several?" Mr. Carson asked.

"Uhh. Sure. Of course." Tim said.

"Good, set them up on the machines and I will grab some toys to play with."

Tim scratched his head nervously after a quick glance at Cheryl. "Excellent idea, Mr. Carson."

The customer left to wander the aisles like a kid in a candy store and Tim went to work moving the dolls. Although she had so many questions she had, Cheryl remained still and didn't say a word. After moving two dolls, Tim picked her up and brought her to another room where he set her up on a podium before returning for the rest of the dolls.

The circular room had podiums along the outskirts and a king-sized bed in the middle. The red carpet and white bedsheets were the perfect cover for the many fluids that were likely released after each use. It surprised Cheryl that Tim hadn't told her to clean the room. Or maybe he was saving that for after Mr. Carson's visit.

Tim brought the remaining two dolls in and started setting up each doll with a device that had a thick dildo attached at the end. One by one, he inserted the dildo into the doll's pussy. When he got to Cheryl, he finally broke the fourth wall.

"This guy is a bit erratic, but he's harmless. Just make sure you play along."

Cheryl didn't respond.

"Good girl."

Once the dildos were in place, Tim hit a remote and the machines came to life, pumping the dildos into each doll's pussy. It was a thicker toy or cock than Cheryl was used to, but her pussy was stretched enough to accommodate it. However, it wasn't the girth that made her nervous, it was the speed. The rest of the dolls didn't have to worry about maintaining their composure under consistent stimulation. How was she supposed to be fucked like this and remain silent? Her mind focused back on the mantra. She was a sex doll for the client in order to keep him satisfied. A sex doll doesn't move. Therefore, she couldn't move. She waited patiently in the room amongst her new sisters for their master to arrive.

Mr. Carson walked in with a box and placed it on the nightstand beside the bed. He slowly undid his clothes revealing his surprisingly fit body. His dishevelled hair and stubble projected someone who didn't believe in personal appearance. Yet his chiselled body and clean-shaven private area said otherwise.

"All right let's get you gals decorated." Mr. Carson said.

He grabbed the box and started with the first doll, adding nipple clamps to the inanimate object. Then came a contraption that handcuffed the doll's hands behind its back with a long pole extending up and attached to a collar that was placed around the dolls neck. After that, a deflated dildo gag and deflated animal tail butt plug were placed in the doll's mouth and ass and secured tightly. As if to add his own signature, Mr. Carson then finished the doll off by writing SLUT across its forehead in red marker.

He stepped back and admired his work. Cheryl couldn't believe the trouble he went through on the inanimate object. Erratic sometimes was mistaken for crazy, and it wasn't improbable that the man had an intimate connection with his dolls. Cheryl just now happened to be one those dolls.

Mr. Carson moved on to Cheryl. "How gorgeous you are. I can't wait to decorate you."

The nipple clamps were attached first, and Cheryl felt the coldness of the steel and pressure once it wrapped around her nipple. The pain was bearable. It was the other items she was worried about. As much as being a doll was about her maintaining stillness and control, being tied up effectively gave up that control. She would be completely at his mercy. Unfortunately, it was a risk she had to take. He was in control now.

Her hands were handcuffed in place behind her back and the pole kept her posture perfectly straight while the collar locked firmly around her neck. It would be an annoying choker if she was moving around, but because she was still, it was barely noticeable.

Next came the animal butt plug, which had a fluffy rabbit tail, followed by the mouth gag. Because the toys were deflated, they were comfortable, but she feared how big they could get, especially in her ass. Slut was written on her forward and now she was just like the doll before her. The dildo in her pussy was starting to gain her attention and threatened her role as a doll. 'I'm a dumb sex doll.' The new mantra took hold and Cheryl staved off her growing pleasure. It was all she could do to remain still.

Once the dolls were decorated to his satisfaction, Mr. Carson hit a button on the same remote used for the dildo machine. Cheryl felt the dildo swell in her mouth, locking it in a wide-open position. Her ass was also filled beyond a capacity she thought possible. All of her holes were now filled and, with her hands cuffed behind her back, there was nothing she could do about it.

Mr. Carson inspected his work, walking from doll to doll. There was nothing that gave Cheryl away, but it was only a matter of time before the pleasure kicked in and overwhelmed her. Thankfully, Mr. Carson meticulously selected the first doll in line and carried it over to the bed while the other dolls remained locked and 'watched'.

The oddball left the doll in its contraption and started undressing it. Cheryl closed her eyes. She didn't want to watch. Part of her wanted to see what her fate was, but the other part wanted to maintain her sexual energy. If the sight before her aroused her enough, then there was no way of convincing the man that she was a doll.

Over the next ten minutes, the man used the doll in various ways. When he was finally done, Cheryl opened her eyes and saw the discarded doll on the floor in what was sure to be a pile by the end of the night. A pile Cheryl was hopefully part of as that signalled a job well done. Her eyes now stared straight ahead as Mr. Carson approached. He unhooked her from her contraption and carried her over to the bed. He then removed the bar between her collar and hands, which allowed her more mobility.

The man explored every inch of her body like he was looking for defects. Cheryl remained silent despite the poking and prodding. Once he was satisfied, the first thing he did was remove her mouth gag and replaced it with his well-hung cock. Grabbing her hair, Mr. Carson continuously touched the back of Cheryl's throat with each thrust. Her involuntary sound of holding back a gag was out of Cheryl's control as her mouth was fucked. The sound only encouraged him to go faster.

"They make these things so realistic now."

Faster and faster her head moved up and down, until he finally released and coated the inside of her mouth with his cum. Cheryl didn't swallow and let whatever cum was in her mouth remain. Dolls didn't swallow and doing so would be a dead giveaway to her true nature. While she stealthily recovered from her face fucking, Mr. Carson put the mouth gag back in and expanded it, keeping the cum trapped and the taste forever on her mind.

The eccentric man pushed her back on the bed like the object she was pretending to be. Her legs were spread into the splits giving Mr. Carson full access to her stretched out pussy. The dildo was removed and again replaced by Mr. Carson's thick cock. Cheryl stared at the ceiling as Mr. Carson had his way with her. The pleasure, or lack thereof, was something she couldn't wrap her head around. Normally, this was the sort of scenario that would have her leaking the minute she was locked and secured on the podium, much like the night she had to watch her sister fuck Lucas. But instead, she had felt the same amount of pleasure from the moment Tim had told her that she needed to be a doll. The same constant feeling of bliss. Nothing more, nothing less.

After many minutes of slamming into her pussy, Mr. Carson came again, coating her pussy with his release. With no time to waste, he quickly plugged up her pussy with the inflated dildo, again preserving some of the cum inside her as the rest oozed out around the blockage.

Again, the pleasure remained the same. It made her feel more and more like an actual sex doll. This man was having his way with her, treating her like an inanimate object, and her body was reacting like she was an inanimate object. Cheryl was flipped and positioned on all fours. Out came the butt plug and in went his cock. Mr. Carson rocked her back and forth for the third time.

There was a mirror on the wall and Cheryl tried her best not to let her eyes wander. But in her peripheral vision, she could see the line of dolls she was once part off. From far away, it was hard to discern that they were dolls and not women. The aesthetic touch added to the scenario. Cheryl also saw herself with the dildo gag expanding her lips to a wide 'O', with traces of cum around it. The taste inside never went away as the gag remained sturdy in place.

Harder and harder, Mr. Carson pulled Cheryl onto his cock using her well-stretched ass to get himself off for a third time. Again, Cheryl failed to feel anything other than the baseline bliss. Being a sex doll was starting to be a very unrewarding experience despite what she had expected.

Mr. Carson came for the third time and repeated his meticulous process. Out went his cock, in went the butt plug locking in his load. To Cheryl's surprise, Mr. Carson picked her up and dumped her on the other doll like a discarded toy. Staring over her body, he admired his work.

"That's a good little toy. You were a very good doll. You like having your holes filled and then being discarded like the useless object you are. Now be a good girl and don't move."

As Mr. Carson walked to his next doll, Cheryl felt a surge of pleasure. It was the exact pleasure she'd be waiting for. But it didn't come from the sex, it came from being a good doll. Just lying on the floor with cum soaking inside her gave her a euphoric feeling she had never experienced before. Being a doll satisfied Mr. Carson and by extension Tim. Being told she had done an excellent job was further proof that she was making Tim's life easier. And it felt really good to be praised.

Cheryl didn't fight the feelings, and instead let them take over as her mind moved to the correct headspace. The headspace of a sex doll lying used and discarded, waiting for the next time she could be used again. She was just a toy for men to get off because her body was built to accommodate cocks and receive loads. The cum coating her pussy was now mixed into her own juices as the pleasure took hold. The cum in her mouth was mixed with saliva, as Cheryl drooled from her new state of existence.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of her price tag still wrapped around her wrist. $350,000. That's what she was worth. A $350,000 sex doll. Suddenly being a business entrepreneur seemed like a contradictory role. She was a product not an entrepreneur. Her mind shifted with each passing minute, accepting her new understanding, that she was ensuring the customer was satisfied by being a good sex doll. And she was rewarded with mind numbing euphoria.

Mr. Carson tossed another doll on Cheryl, its ass hanging over her and the fresh cum dripping from the dolls butt plug onto her face. But Cheryl didn't care about the cum dripping down on her face or her holes being stretched and coated in cum, or the drool now pooling on her chest. She couldn't care because a sex doll was only concerned with one thing: giving men pleasure. And she had fulfilled that purpose. Now, until she was needed again, the euphoria engulfed her from a job well done as she stared at the rest of the dolls being fucked. One by one, Mr. Carson carried out the same routine and then tossed the doll onto the pile. A pile that Cheryl was near the bottom off. A pile of sex dolls ready and eager to be used again.

***

The rest of the meal happened as if nothing was out of place, much to the chagrin of the sexually frustrated Cindy. The waitresses continued to serve drinks and food like there hadn't just been a big fuck fest a few minutes eariler. It felt like she was being gaslighted, if not for the fact that there were clear signs of what had transpired, like her naked body or the other servers that walked around in the nude. Cindy reeled in her sexual imagination and reminded herself of the true goal. To meet James and ask him why. If there was one thing she was getting out of this nightmarish dinner, it was that.

After the tables were cleared of deserts, everyone got up and left in a calm manner. Cindy was the last waitress assigned to clean up and she had the constant urge to use the empty room to her advantage to masturbate herself to climax. But she resisted the urge. Maybe that's why James didn't fuck her. Because she was too used. Maybe she needed to save herself for him so there was a lot to give in return. It was stupid, but whatever made her stop herself from hopping up on a table and working her clit was good enough.

Once Cindy was done, she returned to the back room to reap her reward. Strangely, the back room was empty. All the servers were gone and instead of a madhouse, there wasn't a soul in sight except Rochelle. Thankfully, she was the only person Cindy wanted to see.

"Okay I did your weird little event." Cindy said. "Now it's your turn for the deal."

Rochelle laughed as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"Your night isn't over yet." Rochelle picked up one of the two remaining ball gags on the tray. "You've got one duty left to perform."

"This wasn't part of the deal."

"You think I like stepping in and being fucked in front of hundreds of people." Rochelle said. "I said I would take you to meet James and I will, but how would you like me to introduce you as the girl who ruined The Pound's event?"

Cindy clenched her fists. The only things keeping her cool was her eventual meeting with James and Rochelle's sincereness. She never did say a definitive end to the party, and she didn't seem like the type to lie. Or at least James wouldn't put someone in charge whom he couldn't trust.

"What kind of event is this! One minute I'm being double teamed and the next it's a normal fucking dinner party."

Rochelle put her hands on Cindy's like she was consoling a child.

"You didn't hear the bell, dear. The bell signifies playtime is over and dinner is being served. If anyone, and I mean anyone, makes a move after that bell, they are banned from this event permanently."

A permanent ban explained the almost perfectly polite behavior Cindy experienced during dinner. No one wanted to be the one to step out of line. Her temporary boss held one of the ball gags up.

"Now are you seeing this through, or will you be taking off?" Rochelle asked.

Cindy sighed. It couldn't get much worse than having her mom ride her face. She stepped forward and Rochelle put the ball gag around Cindy's mouth and locked it from behind. She then clipped a leash on Cindy's collar.

"That couple enjoying you at your table can't wait to use you again." Rochelle said.

Cindy tried to speak, but all that came out was her voice modified into a bark. She tried again. And she barked again. Rochelle laughed.

"You're just a bitch now for the rest of the party."

Rochelle led her to the other room where several cages were set up with the rest of the models inside wearing the same ball gags and leashes. Cindy reluctantly crawled inside her own cage.

"For those of you that are new, we will be picked up and brought to the party for set-up momentarily."

Rochelle left the room for a moment then returned with her own ball gag and leash on. Her eyes said it all as she crawled into the cage next to Cindy and closed her own door. She was not one to be in this position, but it was important to make sure everything went smoothly even if it meant stepping in. James ran a tight ship and Cindy took solace in the fact that all of this was just so she could meet him. There was no guarantee of a conversation or that he would answer her burning question. And she was fine with that. However, as long as he knew the lengths that she had gone through to meet him, there had to be hope that he would give her the time of day.

With her mask on and the butt plug tightly gripping her ass, Cindy wanted to play with herself while she waited. But it was the sexual energy she needed to get through the rest of party, especially if she had to deal with her parents again. So, she remained on all fours and waited like a bitch in heat.

***

It wasn't even a temptation to move anymore. Cheryl's mindset to be the best sex doll had locked into place shortly after she was used by Mr. Carson. With it came no control over her body. It wasn't hers. It was whoever owned her and for the time being that was Tim. Her blank eyes stared up at Tim, who gave her an appreciate nod.

"I see you enjoyed the demo." Tim said.

Mr. Carson nodded with a half smile.

"So, I'll give you a call when the blonde dolls come in."

"Actually, I thought about it and I want that one." Mr. Carson said as he pointed directly at Cheryl.

"Umm. Are you sure? You can get two of the new ones for the price of that one."

"No no. There's something about that one I can't quite put my finger on."

Tim looked at Cheryl, who maintained her charade. Little did he know that she was glad she had a buyer. Someone to purchase her and use her body the way it was designed to be used. With no response from Cheryl, Tim shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll have the doll cleaned up and ready for your purchase."

"Excellent."

Being sold as a product and letting Tim not only make a profit, but maintain an important customer was going above and beyond making the customer's life easier. And despite all the sexual activity Cheryl just experienced, it was nothing compared to the pleasure from satisfying Tim with her complacency. Now her new owner was Mr. Carson, and she couldn't wait to satisfy him as his own personal sex doll.