The Maid's Motto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl swallowed her pride. "Yes, sir."

She walked to the entrance naturally striding like she was on a runway. Something she couldn't help when wearing such a revealing outfit. She opened the door and her jaw dropped in surprise.

"Cheryl?"

"Cindy. What the hell are you doing here?"

"I thought you and Lucas broke up."

"We did, Cindy. I've just hired your sister as a maid for the evening. Now is this going to be a problem?" Lucas looked at Cheryl.

She clenched her jaw. Her little sister, Cindy, always wanted to be like her. Despite being 7 years apart, they almost looked like twins with their cascading blond hair, double D chest and curvy body. Because Cheryl dated Lucas, that immediately made him a target of interest for Cindy. Monkey see, monkey do. The sisters had a great relationship with each other, but it annoyed Cheryl how many times Cindy tried to copy her.

Of course, Lucas knew all this. He probably played the nice guy card to lure Cindy in, just like he did with Cheryl many years ago. And they both fell hook, line, and sinker. His smug look told her all she needed to know. It was a challenge for her pride.

Cindy waited in confusion. With her hand still on the doorknob, she seemed happy just to leave the awkward situation. Cheryl straightened up. Lucas wasn't going to win this one. She was going to stick it through and take his money.

"No, sir. It's not going to be a problem."

"Good." Lucas smiled. "Now help my guest with her shoes."

"Yes, sir."

Cheryl looked her sister in the eye before kneeling before her. She grabbed her right red high heel and slid it off revealing her fresh sparkling red toenails. It's as if Cindy was going through the same fashion phase Cheryl went through at that age. She wore a tight red dress to match her red nails and heels with an accenting black purse and cute headband, which had a small ribbon off to the right side. She longed for those days when life was all about making sure she looked good.

Off came the other shoe. Cheryl looked up at her baby sister who was now enjoying her sister's predicament. She had nothing against Cheryl, but she was known as the sister to take advantage of scenarios, and this one was going to be milked for all it was worth.

"Thank you... What do I call her?" Cindy looked at Lucas.

"Call her Bunny."

"Thanks, Bunny."

Cheryl put the shoes aside and stood up. Being on her sister's beck and call, sparked a feeling of pleasure she never felt before. The effect it was having on her mind and body surprised her.

"Say you're welcome to your mistress, Bunny."

The rules kept changing and now with her sister clued in, was the money really going to be worth it. Her future potential house flashed in her mind. Every little bit counted until she was locked into a mortgage.

"You're welcome, mistress."

"Bring my purse into the living room." Cindy handed her sister the purse then walked up to Lucas and gave him a big kiss.

Cheryl waited patiently as her ex-boyfriend and sister made out in front of her. It was going to be a long night.

***

Kat sat alone in her living room. She invited Cheryl to hang out, but she had other plans. One of the downsides of living on her own was that when everyone was busy, unless she wanted to go out and meet new people, she was stuck at home. With nothing else to do, Kat decided to clean out her closet. It was on her to-do list for well over a year, but there was never any time.

Clothes flew everywhere. On the bed. On the floor. On the dresser. The only way to clean it was to gut it and start over, throwing out anything she wasn't going to wear again. A few hours went by and half the mess was cleaned up. It had been an efficient night so far, but she was starting to feel drowsy. Moving a pile of old dresses into the donation bin, she came across her old Halloween costumes. Princess, Harley Quinn, Anna from frozen. She had a bad habit of saving them all despite buying a new one every year. She tossed the costumes into the donation bin and noticed two more at the bottom of the pile. A French maid costume and a cat costume. She smiled at the fond memories where she wore both for her first and second year of college, respectively. Quite the promiscuous girl back then. The French maid outfit was the only costume she wore more than once, using it to serve one of her guy friends and his buddies on a fun Friday night. What happened to that girl?

Kat grabbed the cat ears headband and put them on. Such a fun little costume. She kept the cat ears on as she cleaned up the rest of her clothes until finally settling down on the couch. She felt a lump in her pocket as she laid down and pulled out her new phone and headphones. Browsing the music App, there were plenty of playlists still listed as new. Popping the headphones on, Kat laid back and played a new rap album, one of her favorite genres. She loved how the lyrics demeaned and objectified women. Truthfully, besides providing services for men, a woman's best assets were her mouth, pussy, tits, and ass. The proof was all over social media, but no one drew attention to it as much as rappers. Probably because they were the only ones who could get away with. Kat remembered one guy who tried to call out a co-worker for dressing slutty after she complained about people staring at her cleavage. He was promptly fired for sexual harassment. Kat would never do that. She wanted her clients to like what they saw. She was in their house providing a service and it was their rules she needed to follow. It was an idea Kat had never thought of before, but there was so much she had to learn about being a maid. Her mind grew tired and she closed her eyes, letting the lyrics lull her to sleep.

***

Cheryl stood to the side holding a wine bottle in one hand with a cloth draped over her other arm. She felt more ridiculous as the dinner wore on. Standing in her tight lingerie or maid uniform, if it could even be called that, waiting around like she was less important than her sister or Lucas. How did real maids internally deal with the unwritten power rules at play? By complying and obeying she was saying, yes Lucas, you are more powerful than I am. By adding her sister to the mix, reading between the lines, her sister now held more power as well. And knowing her sister, she would challenge that power with stupid favors at somewhere like a family dinner.

"Bunny, more wine please." Cindy said.

"Yes, mistress."

Cheryl walked over and poured the wine into her sister's glass, making sure not to spill. She did the same for Lucas and returned to her position.

"You really trained her well." Cindy said.

"Money can do many things." Lucas said.

"How far do you think she'll let you go?"

Talking while she was right there demonstrated the power shift. They didn't care if she knew, the assumption was if more money was offered, she would comply and carry out her duties.

"Let's find out." Lucas said. "Bunny, take off your bra."

"Yes, sir."

Cheryl put the wine bottle on the side counter and unsnapped her bra. She threw it on the ground, off to the side, and grabbed the wine bottle to retake her position. This was the first time her sister ever saw her tits, which grew the sexual tension between the three. She hated Lucas for the current situation, and she was doing it for the money, but she couldn't deny that her mind was having thoughts she'd never dreamed of.

Cindy and Lucas ignored her as they ate the rest of their main dish. She stood like a decoration to their meal, waiting for her next set of orders. They talked about their careers, what they hoped to accomplish and the many opportunities that came up in the industry. Cindy was scheduled to start college, but with her sister's success in the entertainment industry, she wanted to give it her own shot. Cheryl knew her sister thought she was crazy for derailing the momentum her career was gaining in order to start a cleaning business, but she was too young to understand the dangerous game people had to play to make it to the top. Once you were at the top, you were set, but to get up there was to take your pride and dignity and let them never see the light of day again. Even Lucas was up to no good, using the nice guy persona to have Cindy open up. Soon she would learn the hard way.

Their napkins hit their plates, signalling the end of the meal. Cheryl emptied the wine into their glasses and cleared the dishes from the table. Lucas joined her in the kitchen and called over the chef.

"Here is the maid that is going to be the dessert dish as discussed. I'll have her get on the table and then you can set up her body."

"Sounds good, sir." The chef said.

Lucas looked at Cheryl. "Still sticking around?"

Cheryl wanted to slap the smug look off his face. Using her as a prop and tricking her sister into a false sense of security. She wished she hated him, but the deep love for him was still there. The only thing she could do was take his money.

"Yes, sir."

"Good Bunny." Lucas patted her on the head.

Lucas and Cindy left the room while Cheryl laid on the table, ready to be set up as the dessert dish. A tray was set on top off her stomach just below her breasts with two dishes inside. Her hands held two more dishes which contained the toppings strawberries and raspberries. Whipped cream covered her tits and pussy as an additional topping choice. Her mouth was blocked with a custom-made ball gag that had a lit candle attached. Once everything was in place, Chery had to remain still. Any movement could potentially spill, ruining the entire dessert. She waited patiently, feeling the cold sensations around her body.

The lovebirds returned for their dessert looking disheveled. While she was being made into a dessert dish, her sister and ex were exploring each other's bodies. The humiliating feelings continued to pile up. They sat down and commented on the beautiful dish, but not directly addressing Cheryl. She was part of the dish and they treated her like that. At least she was lying down. The cool sensations of the whip cream on her tits and pussy slowly faded as they were used with the other dishes. The candle slowly dwindled down, and she felt the wax trail down over her lips. If there was one thing that was certain, it was that she was going above and beyond in her duties.

After dessert, Cheryl cleaned up and joined Lucas and Cindy in the living room. They were enjoying another glass of wine together, listening to a light music track that set the mood. It reminded Cheryl of her first date, right down to the exact type of wine. She knew what was coming next and she had to stand there and watch. Maybe they'd finally send her away for the evening.

Lucas made the first move and kissed Cindy. They locked lips as Cheryl stood beside the couch with her arms by her side. She didn't have to watch it, but the sounds of lips smacking together didn't make things any better.

Cindy broke her kiss and looked at her sister.

"Bunny, please give me a foot massage, my feet are sore."

Cheryl clenched her fists in anger. That little brat. Of course she'd keep the humiliating favors going.

"Yes, mistress."

Cheryl walked over and knelt in front while they continued their make out session. She grabbed her sister's feet and started to massage. She didn't want to stare, but there was nothing else to look at. It was all playing out exactly as it had for her, except now she was just a bystander. On cue, Lucas's hand moved down Cindy's body and up her dress. His fingers slipped by her damp thong and into her pussy. Cheryl had the unfortunate up-skirt view of all the action.

Not much else attention was paid to Cheryl as Lucas and Cindy focused on each other. She went into almost a mindless trance as her hands massaged her sister's feet like a good little servant. Her eyes were drawn to the fingers moving in and out of her sister's pussy. This was going to be one of her most humiliating yet gratifying maid jobs she'd ever done. Watching her sister being taken by her ex while she subserviently gave her a foot massage, triggered a feeling of submissiveness. She always thought she was a dominant type, but what kind dominant would find themselves in this position. Even her job of being a cleaner was a submissive act. She did the jobs people would rather pay money than do themselves.

Before the foreplay got hot and heavy, Lucas stood up and grabbed Cindy's hand leading her to his bedroom. Cheryl reluctantly followed hoping they'd shut the door in her face. That was not the case. Lucas already had his shirt off and was in the process of taking his pants off.

"Bunny, stand here with your arms spread out." Cindy said.

"Yes, mistress." Cheryl said and moved to the bottom of the bed with her arms out wide.

Cindy took off her wet panties and shoved them in Cheryl's mouth. The rest of the clothes were collected and hung on Cheryl like a clothing rack. Lucas's pants hunger over her right arm, Cindy's bra on her right hand, Lucas's boxers around her neck and so forth. Cheryl maintained her pose as the taste of her sister swirled around in her mouth.

The couple resumed their passionate session on the bed as Cheryl towered over them like a clothing scarecrow, watching their every move. The only difference between this and her time with Lucas, besides the presence of a maid, was the first sexual position. Cheryl was a fan of cowgirl, but she knew Cindy loved doggy. In fact, Cheryl heard so many slutty stories about her sister's preference for doggy style, she gained the nick name doggy in some circles.

Her sister took the lead and crawled towards Cheryl with a mischievous smile. Lucas wasted no time entering her from behind. Cindy planted her hands and moved back and forth enthusiastically. They made eye contact as she fucked her ex and enjoyed every minute of it.

All Cheryl could do was maintain her pose and stare. From the moment Lucas made the offer and the moment she saw her sister walk through the door; Cheryl knew there was a chance they'd both take advantage of her. If it wasn't for the money, she would have walked out at the first sign of trouble. But she made a deal and if there's one thing Lucas was good for; it was honoring deals. She stuck it out this far as their maid and she wasn't going to quit now.

Her body was having its own reactions, each humiliating experience building on the last. Her mind recognized her helplessness as she stood and watched her sister and ex fuck. She desperately wanted to play with her pussy but knew she couldn't move. She was there to be their clothes rack. That didn't stop the physical reaction. Her pussy started leaking onto her black lace thong. By the end of the night, it would be wetter than the thong in her mouth.

***

Kat hopped and skipped as she finished up the counters. It was her third shift and things were going great with the client. She hadn't seen Mr. Wallace since the first day and was given free reign of the few rooms she was allowed in. But the red door still had her curiosity piqued. She wanted to see beyond it. Why was it so special? The inability to answer the question bothered her, but it did not detract from her good mood.

The living room was probably the easiest room to clean. There was never anything out of place and the only real work was dusting and sweeping. First there was the bookshelf then the table. After that it was the grandfather clock with a modern twist. Instead of an old wooden clock with a giant gold pendulum, the entire clock was silver and metallic. The sounds remained the same with each pendulum swing. Kat stopped and stared. Back and forth and back and forth.

The alarm sounded on her watch snapping her back to reality. She heard the familiar beat and voice of Biggie Smalls hit song, ring through her ears.

"Biggie Biggie Biggie, can't you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me."

Kat smiled, what a catchy tune. She checked the time and realized she needed to move to the bathroom soon. She felt a damp spot in her underwear but ignored it, chalking it up to sweat. The next item to dust was the red framed mirror. She started at the top and moved down until she was staring at her reflection. But it wasn't her she was staring at. The girl before her wore a sexy maid uniform. A lace black bra and thong with a garter belt attached to sexy black stockings covering her long legs complete with 5-inch black heels. Her red hair was wound tightly in a bun and on top of her head were the cat ears headband. Around her neck was a collar with the tag marked 'Kat' indicating she was owned. Her image turned to the side revealing a cat tail attached to a butt plug nestled in her ass.

The whole image was shocking, something Kat could never imagine wearing under any circumstances. Her reflection blew her a kiss wearing paw like gloves on the palm, with finger holes that allowed her long acrylic nails to pop through. The way she moved was intoxicating.

"Biggie Biggie Biggie, can't you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me."

Kat shook her head and looked at the plain uniform before her. It oozed with zero sex appeal. Was there something she could do to spice it up? The thought planted in her mind. She moved on to finish her cleaning.

***

Kat walked in the door and dropped her keys on the counter. Another long day of cleaning. Somehow the days she spent cleaning the new client's house flew by and the days she spent cleaning other clients dragged on. Maybe it was the lack of work, or the specific uniform or maybe it was the music she used. It was a mystery. One thing is for sure, she was glad she accepted the client.

Now only if she could keep her own house clean. Business would be lost if they could see the irony in action, like going to a barber with a bad haircut. She wanted to change that. Clean should be her entire motto not just something for work. She'd start with the kitchen and the living room tonight, and then day by day, she'd add new rooms to complete until she had a clean apartment to maintain. It was time to get to work!

Of course, a maid needed her uniform. Kat pulled out her old Halloween costume. She slipped the black dress on with lace in the middle revealing her stomach. It was a bit tight, but it still fit. Next were the fishnet stockings and high heels. Boy, did she dress slutty back in the day. The last piece was the maid headband. Unlike the rest of the costume, it was bulky and seemed out of place. Instead she grabbed the cat ears headband. Much cuter.

Kat cleaned the kitchen and living room without taking a break. Like at work, she wanted to get the job done before relaxing. Because once her head hit the pillow, it was game over. The cleaning took a few hours and an exhausted Kat collapsed on the couch. It was time for her reward. She popped her headphones on, closed her eyes and rested as a new playlist filled her mind.

***

It had been a few days since her evening with Lucas and Cindy. Thankfully, Cheryl hadn't heard from either. She wasn't even sure if they were still seeing each other. Kat cheerfully entered and went straight to her desk after a brief greeting. Not that she wasn't always in a good mood, but her attitude lately seemed more bubbly than usual.

"What are you all cheery about?"

"No reason. Just happy with our growing business." Kat said. "How was the shoot the other day?"

Should she tell her the truth? It was good, then I ended up as a maid for my ex-boyfriend and my sister. That didn't seem weird.

"Fine. Standard stuff."

"Did he try his usual tricks?"

"Nope, just did the shoot and left."

"Hmm. Maybe people do change."

Kat went back to work. Upon closer inspection, her outfit seemed less conservative and more on the promiscuous side with a little more skin and full makeup. Maybe she was seeing someone. That would explain the behavior. Everyone was seeing someone but her.