The Maid's Motto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind switched back to the evening. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking about it. Cheryl locked her computer and rushed to the one-person washroom she shared with Kat. Locking the door, she pulled down her sweatpants and panties and sat down on the toilet. Her fingers found their way into her pussy and she started playing with herself. Why was that experience so hot? She remembered being at her sister's feet being forced to take her shoes off. Then being forced as a bystander, watching her ex use her sister like a sex toy. She wanted to be in that position. She wanted to be his sex toy. Instead, Lucas went for the younger, hotter version. Cheryl was relegated as a maid. Like her career going from model to cleaner, it signified her apparent preferred position in life. A submissive maid ready to receive orders and carry out commands.

Her fingers quickened as her other hand worked her clit. What kind of girl lets her sister fuck her man in front of her? Images of the night flashed through her mind strengthening the building release. She watched them for the better part of two hours fucking in various positions acting like she wasn't even there. Her sister let her keep the panties in her mouth, which she did as a memento. She pictured their orgasm together and finally enjoyed one herself as she muffled a moan through her half-closed mouth.

***

On Kat's fourth visit, the kitchen and living room went by like a breeze. There wasn't much to clean so Kat ensured her specific tasks were done with care. Before heading to the bathroom to complete her final tasks, she stopped in the kitchen for a drink from her dish. Even with less work done, she always felt thirsty after each room.

The bathroom was Kat's favorite room to clean, which was usually the opposite for other houses. Most bathrooms she came across were disgusting, to the point she wished she wore a hazmat suit. But not this bathroom. It was as clean as the kitchen, if not cleaner. The marble counter vanity was large enough to place many items on, but it was empty. The walk-in shower with a detachable head was the nicest set-up she'd ever seen, but there were hardly any signs of use. The toilet had no marks and the flush was smooth. Nothing indicated that the bathroom ever got used, which was a shame because she would kill for a bathroom even half the size with the same amenities.

Kat sprayed the mirror with cleaner and wiped. Behind her hand, she caught a glimpse of herself in the cat ears headband. She wanted to stylize her bland costume and adding the cat ears headband seemed like the cutest option. She smiled and her reflection smiled back. A cleaning business was a means to an end, but now she realized why she was drawn to it. Servicing people was her duty and it was only right that they got to pick her outfit. If they wanted her in a sexy French maid costume, she would work in a French maid costume. If they wanted her in a sexy, leather cat costume, she would work in a sexy, leather cat costume. If they wanted her in the nude, she would work in the nude. Who was she to tell them no? They were gracious enough to let her come and clean, she should be gracious enough to wear whatever they wanted so they felt comfortable in their own home.

Once the mirror was cleared, she ran the water in the sink. The constant noise and flow from the tap held her gaze as she stared, mesmerized by the water. The alarm on her watch sounded as her favorite song 'Blurred Lines' brought her awareness back.

'Okay, now he was close

Tried to domesticate you

But you're an animal

Baby, it's in your nature (Meow)'

Kat turned off the tap. Her lower body was suddenly in discomfort. Last time her pussy and ass felt like this, it was after an intense fuck with a one-night stand. Her hips were a bit sore as she stood back on her high heels, another new addition to her uniform. No one said cleaning was easy. She opened the top draw of the vanity. Inside was the red electric toothbrush she saw on her first visit but hadn't seen since. She picked it up and turned it on. The hard vibration reminded her of one of her toys. She bit her lip. Even with the pain in her lower body, she was incredibly horny like she had built up pleasure that was demanding to be released.

Kat sat on the toilet seat and went to pull down her thong, but it was missing. She could have sworn she wore one. Perhaps in her adventurous mindset, she opted to go without. Pulling up her dress, she placed the handle of the toothbrush over her clit and flicked on the switch. A loud moan escaped her lips with the initial contact. Her hand flew to cover her mouth, like a lid on a boiling kettle. The last thing she wanted was to be fired for playing with herself on the job. That reference wouldn't look good with new clients.

With the initial surprise feeling of bliss out of the way, Kat's other hand moved from her mouth down to her pussy, using two fingers to slowly work in and out as she held the vibrating handle with pressure on her pleasure spot. Kat's mind filled with thoughts of being fucked and used in her maid's uniform. Isn't that what maids were supposed to do? Service people in whatever means necessary. It wasn't just about cleaning; it was about making the owner's life easier. If her owner needed quick sexual relief, her mouth should be available to allow them to do that. It was another service she needed to add. Anything to make a client's life easier. That was a maid's motto.

Her imagination pictured a man, but she couldn't quite make out the face. He was fucking her mouth, then her ass, then her pussy. And she was letting him. She needed to make his life easier with her body. As he pounded away at her pussy, Kat's mind was losing control. She didn't even notice the loud moaning and screaming, which echoed throughout the bathroom.

The man in her mind's voice was deep. And confident. His hand caressed her breast and he said, "Cum for me, my Kitty Kat."

Kat let out a long scream as her pussy squirted all over the floor, creating a puddle surrounding the toilet. As the pleasured faded, so did the image of the man. After her mind settled, she caught her breath and took note of the mess she made. Whatever came over her, it was worth it for the orgasm. She licked her fingers clean and stood up. Now there was some real work to be done.

***

Cheryl checked her bank account and finally saw her payment from being a maid. Seeing the large transfer balance made it worth the trouble. Who was she kidding? The amount of times she got off to the memories, made it worth the trouble. Seeing her sister in normal circumstances was going to be an awkward scenario. Would she be the cute kid sister, or the bratty dominant mistress?

Kat entered the office carrying several bags.

"What's in the bags?" Cheryl asked.

"I just thought of a whole new way to look at our business."

Despite having separate clientele, it was still the same business. And if it involved the business, it required her full attention.

"What do you mean, we're doing great."

"Yes, but we could be doing better." Kat said. "What comes to mind when you think of maid?"

"Someone who cleans."

"Yes, and that's the problem. Maids do more than that. The point of a maid is to make the client's life easier."

From her recent personal experience, Cheryl couldn't object. In fact, it explained a lot of her behavior. Kat pulled out a sign and placed it on the desk for Cheryl to see:

'All Purpose Maids: Anything to make your life easier.'

"Define anything." Cheryl said.

Kat laughed. "Anything. Whatever task they want done, we do it. That's what maids do."

Cheryl didn't like the idea. Her experience was with two people she knew and trusted. That's why she went through with it. But doing that with a stranger. Letting her guard down in humiliating scenarios with someone who could be crazy. She didn't want to attract that kind of business.

"Look Kat, I get your enthusiasm, but we're a cleaning service. That's it. We don't need to offer any other service."

For the first time in a while, Kat's demeanor deflated. She must have really thought it through to be that disappointed.

"Fine, I'll drop it, but you have to come clean this new house with me. That's where the inspiration came from." Kat said.

"The two-day a week client?"

Kat smiled and nodded.

"You give me the full pay of the visit and you got yourself a deal."

Kat put her hand out and the business partners shook. What could one visit do to change her mind?

Author's Note:

Keep an eye on my profile for release dates of future stories on Literotica! Appreciate any feedback good or bad below!