The Maid's Uniform Ch. 02

Story Info
A trophy wife becomes infatuated with the maid's uniform.
4.6k words
4.59
60.6k
53

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers

Her innocent young eyes looked up with her mind concentrating on withstanding the task at hand. The first guy pulled his cock out and she gasped for air.

"Let's spit roast this bitch." The second guy said. "On all fours, you slut."

She complied. Her face and pussy were soon occupied and she see sawed back and forth with special attention to the cock filling her mouth.

"What's this bitch's name again?"

"Tasha, I think. Who cares."

She heard them, but he was right. The feeling of being a submissive slut allowed her to ignore whatever was left of her dignity. The two guys helped themselves to the rest of her body, grabbing her tits and slapping her ass. And she let them. For the time being, she was just their sex toy.

***

Natasha clutched her precious wine glass as she spied on her daughter from the window. Always hanging around the same group of boys. She didn't want to make any judgments, but boys were always trouble. She pulled the curtain shut and returned to her study where Sophia was dusting.

"Slut, what has my dear daughter said about her social life?"

Sophia stopped her cleaning.

"She no talk much about friends. Always about class."

"I want you to start asking her about her personal life. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Lexington."

***

Natasha entered Dorian's secluded study. He was busy typing up some sort of report. She knew he was hiding something because it was always the same reaction when she bothered him. Once the doorknob starting turning, she heard two mouse clicks and then immediate typing, every time without fail.

Dorian looked up and smiled. "What brings you in this neck of the woods?"

Natasha didn't really care if he was hiding something. Whatever it was had no baring on her. She had more pressing matters.

"Why does that girl only hang around with boys?" Natasha said.

"Who did you hang around with when you were that age?" Dorian asked.

Natasha shot him a look.

"Like mother, like daughter." Dorian said. He walked over to his wife.

"Yes, but I regret that."

Dorian grabbed Natasha and pinned her to the wall.

"Don't think for a second that part of you is gone." Dorian said. "If I wanted to, I could unleash the slut any second."

He kissed her on the lips and let go. She straightened her dress and slapped him across the face.

"How dare you grab me like that." Natasha said.

"What's my punishment, my lady?" Dorian said with sly grin.

Natasha raised her eyebrow and shoved him to his knees. She slammed the study room door shut.

***

After brief oral pleasure from her husband, Natasha checked in on Bradley. She knew he had a test coming up and wanted to see the progress made with Sophia. She stood at the doorway and peaked in. Brad and Sophia sat at his desk with multiple books splayed out. The lust in his eyes coupled with her naivety made either party none to the wiser. Natasha couldn't blame him. She could barely keep her eyes of her smooth tanned skin and innocent persona. It was a treat to enjoy her company personally every night. She could tell it was the highlight of her son's day too.

The study session came to an end an Sophia saw Natasha watching. She bowed her head and passed by on her way to her next duty. Natasha entered her son's room and sat on the bed.

"How are your tutoring sessions going, Bradley?" Natasha asked.

Bradley slumped in his chair, his annoyance palpable.

"Fine."

"You two are really hitting it off."

"She's really smart."

"And hot."

Bradley's face turned red.

"I'd say your focus is about 70% on her tits and 30% on what she's actually saying. And that's a generous 30%"

"You're making this really uncomfortable." Bradley said.

"How do you think she feels with your eyes just staring at her body?"

"I don't know mom, ask her."

He put his headphones on to tune her out. She yanked them off.

"How come you enjoy time with her and not me, then." Natasha asked.

"Because..." Bradley hesitated. "She's just a better mom. She listens, she's smart. And ya she's really hot, but I got a date with this cute girl using her advice."

Natasha was embarrassed her son felt that way.

"I just feel like I trust her more than you." He said and then placed his headphones back on.

Natasha stood for a moment. He wasn't wrong. Beyond making sure Madelyn didn't end up as the school slut, Natasha never took an interest in her kids life. The downside of having money was the selfishness it invoked. Natasha never had to lift a finger to raise the kids. She had helpers for that. Despite not working, she went right back to her normal life right after they were born. In fact it was a celebration to be able to enjoy her precious wine again. She loved her kids without question, but there was no pressure to influence their life. Whether they succeeded or failed, there was already a safety net in place. Let them learn life's lessons the hard way. Her watch vibrated. It was time to go visit her friend Regina. Natasha was so in love with the uniform, she wanted to show it off and she couldn't think of anyone better than someone who also had a maid.

***

Regina greeted Natasha with open arms and a soft kiss on each cheek. Natasha returned the favor. Both women had a similar life path, so it was no surprise they met as trophy wives and instantly clicked. Whereas Natasha always looked on her past with regret and anger, Regina looked back at the many experimentation phases with no regrets, only a desire to make better future decisions.

Regina lead her to their usual Gossip Den.

"The usual?" Regina said.

Natasha answered with a slight nod.

"Jacqueline, two Chateau Lafite." Regina instructed her maid.

Jacqueline bowed slightly and left. Her maid uniform was simple and functional. Regina never really cared about the looks of her maid, she just wanted the work to be done perfectly. And that meant a functional uniform. Natasha was excited to show Regina her feisty new maid and specifically her new uniform. She opened her phone and handed it to Regina.

"This is our new slut." Natasha said.

Regina scrolled through the pictures. "She looks like a little firecracker."

Natasha smiled. "She's under me at least once a day.

Regina laughed and handed her phone back.

"You always had a knack for breaking them fast." Regina said. "The uniform is absolutely gorgeous. Where did you get it from?"

"My husband surprised me with both."

"Never took him as someone with an eye for that sort of thing."

"Neither did I."

Jacqueline returned with the wine and handed it to each lady. She stood off to the side to await further orders. Natasha raised her phone towards the maid.

"What do you think of my new little slut?" Natasha said.

The maid remained standing upright. Even if she could see the phone from that distance, her response would be the same.

"She's gorgeous, Mrs. Lexington." Jacqueline said.

"And the dress."

"Beautiful."

Natasha nodded in agreement and put her phone away beaming with pride. She picked up the wine and took a sip.

"I have it here with me." Natasha said.

"The uniform?" Regina asked.

"I know you value comfort over looks, but I really think it blends both requirements very well." Natasha looked at Jacqueline. "And you're not doing her any favors with that drab thing."

Regina stared at Natasha through narrowed eyes. The number one rule was never to insult the host, but something had to be said about her maid's bland uniform. Jacqueline was doing all she could with what she was given, but she needed something better to work with.

"Well why don't you try it on and show me." Regina said.

"I was thinking that Jac..."

Regina waved her hand. "She's still on duty at the moment. I don't need her playing dress up."

"I'll leave you one for her to try later, we have plenty."

"You afraid you might like it?"

Natasha's cheeks flushed.

"It was just a suggestion, Regina. Forget I even mentioned it."

"All this trouble and you're not going to show me?"

Natasha looked up at Jacqueline. She wondered what went through their minds as they stood like statues patiently awaiting their next order. Sophia was the same way. Mindless obedience. If she put the uniform on and mimicked that, would she like it? The answer scared her. She knew her complacency had been dormant since her early days with her husband, but it was still lurking underneath. All it needed was the right trigger. Regina had always been her friend, but discretely telling her that her maid's uniform sucked also implied she had horrible fashion sense. The challenge to put on the uniform was just that: a challenge. If she complied with the request, the power dynamic between them shifted back to the middle.

"Fine."

Natasha stood up and grabbed the gift bag she had brought in. After 30 minutes of fiddling around and making sure everything was in its proper place, she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked stunning. With the help of her heels pushing her ass up, the black dress completely accentuated her curvy body. The sparkling diamonds on the uniform gave it an elegant feel, but she looked and felt like a maid. The one thing that stood out was her large diamond ring. No maid would ever be wearing such a ring and it made the entire outfit unbelievable. She took the ring off and placed it with her other items. For now she was just Natasha the maid.

With her head held high, Natasha confidently strode back into the Gossip Den. Regina's eyes widened in delight.

"My goodness, Natasha, you look absolutely stunning." Regina said.

Natasha did a few cat walks in front of Regina before stopping before her.

"Voila." Natasha said gesturing at her uniform.

Regina remained seated and took the last sip of her wine.

"I have to admit, you were right. It looks amazing. But is it functional?"

Natasha bent over to show how the material hugged her body. Any action performed would be pleasurable in the dress for both the wearer and the viewer.

"Maid. Why don't you get me another drink of wine?" Regina said and handed the glass to Natasha. "Jacqueline will show you where it is."

Natasha hesitated. Her longing to be controlled jumped at the opportunity to slowly corrupt her mind again. She had suppressed it for so long, that only someone with enough dominance and respect could reignite it. Regina had both. Would it really hurt to pretend to be a maid? It might even be fun. Natasha decided to play along.

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester." Natasha said.

Without saying a word, Jacqueline turned and walked down the hall. Natasha followed, her posture that of a submissive, obedient slave. Jacqueline hardly talked unless addressing Regina with the proper respect. She probably found it amusing that Natasha was trying to do her job. They entered the kitchen where select wine's from the cellar were on display in the far corner. Jacqueline grabbed a bottle from the bottom right and handed it to Natasha. It seemed so long ago that Natasha had to open her own bottle of wine. With the help of an electric wine, Natasha was pouring the wine in no time and was ready to serve Regina.

As she headed towards the door, Regina's husband, Tom, entered blocking her path. He was as handsome as she imagined and far more successful than Dorian. Despite her strong friendship with Regina, the two wives never got together with their husbands on a couples date. Tom and Dorian ran in two different circles and they never felt the need to indulge in their wives requests. He stopped and stared at Natasha.

"Regina never told me we hired a new maid. What's your name?"

Natasha's mind went to the most appropriate name.

"Tasha, sir."

He smiled and openly checked her body out.

"Great pick on the uniform too." Tom said. He looked at Jacqueline and back at Natasha.

"Actually I came her to request Jacqueline, but do you mind joining me outside? I have a few business associates coming for a meeting."

Natasha looked at Jacqueline who remained silent and staring ahead. If there was a time to break character this was it. Her submissive nature was screaming to get out, to experience the dominance she lacked for so long. Tom's charming smile and smooth deep voice, reignited many fantasies she had about being taken by a man.

"Yes, sir." Natasha said.

Natasha handed the glass to Jacqueline.

"Please take this to Mrs. Winchester." Natasha said.

Tom brought Natasha through the beautifully manicured backyard to another part of the estate. There were scantily clad women lounging around and other servers standing around with an assortment of beverages and finger foods. Natasha felt overdressed at the sight of the other women and her envious nature kicked. Her and Dorian were extremely well off, but not well off enough to afford double the service staff. Not to mention the women, but they were likely there more for the free amenities than being paid.

Their final destination was an enclosed screen gazebo where a conference room was set up. The table was laid out with snacks and glasses for beverages as well as a personal gift for each associate. Judging on the size of the box, it was likely an expensive watch. Natasha was told to stand in the corner and wait for further instructions. Her main job was to refill any drink during the meeting. She stood and waited as Tom left.

Outside, she could hear the shouting and chatter of the young women enjoying themselves around the pool. No doubt this was a ploy to relax the guests and signal what life could be like if they decided to do whatever deal was being discussed. Dorian explored similar methods, but never followed through after calculating the costs.

The wait was long and left plenty of time for Natasha to reflect on her predicament. On many occasions, she made her maids wait and wait. It was boring and demeaning. Their life was put on hold because their owner may need them eventually. Natasha looked down at her uniform and felt its tightness against her body. Now she knew how Sophia felt. The obedience. Staring ahead patiently waiting. Natasha had many plans after her visit with Regina and now she was stuck standing around Regina's house, waiting on her temporary owner. She would be so annoyed if she wasn't so turned on.

After two hours, Tom finally showed up with two older gentlemen. He brought them inside and had them sit down. The differences in style between Tom and her husband was evident in every little detail. Dorian would have a maid or servant bring the guests in to the meeting. Tom was more personal, and it likely allowed him to talk a bit more about himself and his house as he lead them through a prepared path. It's always the little things.

"This is my lovely maid, Tasha. Let her know if you need a top up."

Her annoyance at the wait was dissipated by Tom's smile. Tasha made eye contact and smiled at both men. She had a job to do now. The meeting was more formal than she expected given the atmosphere outside. Natasha only had to refill their drinks once and remained in the corner for the rest of the meeting. Sometimes she caught both mens' wandering eyes towards her like she was another piece of art in the well-decorated office. She found the attention rather flattering given her age. She was by no means as attractive as any of the eye candy flaunting their tits and asses out in the pool area, but she was still sexually attractive none-the-less. A MILF by modern standards as she'd been told many times.

Once the meeting concluded, Tom lead the gentlemen outside and they were flocked by the women. He returned to the conference room.

"You did well today." Tom said.

"Thank you, Mr. Winchester."

"Please call me Tom." He smiled.

Natasha knew where this was going. She used it many times on new maids. Naive and eager to please. They were open to any suggestions to leave a favorable impression and make their owner's lives easier.

"Can you grab those two glasses?" Tom said.

Natasha grabbed the two glasses and followed Tom to the back kitchen. She placed them on the counter next to his and waited for her next command. Tom didn't even bother shutting the kitchen door for privacy.

"I never seem to get a say in the new maids, but Reg sure knows how to pick them." Tom said. "You're older and a bit more mature. I like that."

His hand tucked her hair behind her ear. It reminded her of the time Dorian used to do that when they first met. It was always the first step in the courting process.

"You have children?" Tom asked.

Natasha nodded. "Two."

Tom smiled. "A MILF. Even better."

She always hated the term MILF. It was supposed to encompass all mothers, but porn shaped into the image of a blond bimbo with big tits. She wondered if that was how Tom saw her. A dumb blond. She was smarter than he knew, and she knew exactly what he was doing. But was she really smarter if she let him do it anyway? If she acted like a dumb bimbo and indulged him in his fantasies was that still a part of her or was she simply role playing the part?

"Did I do a good job today?" Tom said.

"Yes, sir."

"I think I could use a reward too, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Why don't you get down on your knees and give me my reward and that will be your reward." Tom said.

How lucky of her to be able to suck his cock. She laughed internally at his attempt to reward her. He waited patiently. She could see movement below. All she had to do was tell him who she really was and walk out of there. There was nothing to gain from going through with it. On the other side, she already committed so much. Waiting around for 2 hours, waiting on the men like a servant. She certainly played the part to perfection. If she knelt and took that cock in her mouth, she may be sealing her fate as Tom's maid. He would expect her there every day on call just like Natasha expected Sophia there every day. Could she be Tom's maid every day? It's not like she did anything else important. She'd be making less than both Jacqueline and Sophia doing the same work.

Tom's hands gently grabbed her shoulders and slowly pushed her down. She didn't resist. Once her knees touched the ground, she knelt submissively in front of him. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock. This was her last chance. Tom wasted no time and gently pushed the back of her head forward. She had no choice but to open her mouth and accept him. The cock pulsed as it grew in her mouth. Tasha, the slut from her college years, took over and she expertly worked her hand and mouth slobbering up and down his manhood. Her professional image went out the window as the college slut emerged gagging and salivating all over his lubed up shaft.

Tom enjoyed the performance and finished with a load all over her face. As a bonus for a good job, he had her clean the rest of his cock before putting it away. She waited submissively on her knees for further instruction. The semen and saliva dripping onto the black uniform below. She couldn't believe she did it. It felt so liberating to finally be a slut again and be completely dominated by a man.

"So are you a live-in maid or?"

"I live somewhere else." Natasha said. "My hours are flexible in the day."

"I like you. Obedient, perfect service." Tom said. "I think Regina's going to have to find her own personal maid."

Once Tom talked to Regina, it was going to be official. She had no reason to believe her friend wouldn't go along with it. With the kids at school, Dorian working and Sophia and the rest of the staff watching the house, she could try being a maid for a bit. And despite knowing the tricks he was using, sucking Tom's cock was rewarding. She performed a service admirably and she was rewarded with cock. Just like her college days. Natasha stood up and at attention.

"I will be pleased to serve you, Mr. Winchester."

XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers
12