The Maid's Uniform Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom smiled. He pulled her tits out and lifted her skirt up so he could see her assets as he circled her body.

"Of course, might have a little work done on you." Tom said. "If that's okay with you."

"What kind of work?"

"I kind of have a type. Probably bigger tits, maybe add some junk to the trunk, and your lips could be a little... plushier."

Pretending to be a maid was one thing, but modifying her body for her temporary fantasy was not something she wanted to do. Explaining to her husband and kids why she looked like a bimbo was not a conversation she wanted to have. How would anyone in the household take her seriously looking like that? A problem for a different day. That kind of process would take more than a few months to even begin. She could enjoy the fantasy and then get out before any permanent damage was done.

"Whatever you think is best, sir. I am here to serve you." Natasha said.

"Good girl. You can go back to Regina, I've got some business to attend to." Tom winked and left.

Natasha put her hand up to her face and felt the cum all over her. She sucked it off her fingers and left in search for the nearest bathroom.

***

Regina sat eloquently in the Gossip Den reading a book.

"Well that was int..."

Regina put a finger up.

"Please Tasha, stand next o Jacqueline and be silent for a moment."

Tasha. Tom already texted her about the new maid. Her friend was still playing the part and knowing Regina she was enjoying every minute of it. Natasha stood next to Jacqueline at attention and waited. The worst part of being a maid was the waiting. It gave her a whole new perspective. The only thing she could think about was serving her masters well and excitingly anticipate whatever the next command was. Maybe that was the point.

Regina put her book down and sat back in her chair.

"I heard someone just found themselves a new job." Regina said.

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

"Well I think it's only fair that if your provide oral services to one master, you should offer it to the other. Don't you agree?" Regina smiled.

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester." Natasha said. "Can I offer you oral?"

"Get on your knees slut."

Just twenty four hours ago, Natasha was saying the same thing to Sophia. Now she was the slut. Natasha sunk to her knees in front of her friend Regina.

"Get used to this, because before you leave here everyday I expect you on your knees with your tongue ready."

Regina pulled down her thong and lifted her dress. She pushed Natasha's head in and her tongue and fingers went to work. Regina let the dress fall on her head and resumed reading. Natasha ate out her friend for what seemed like half an hour. Regina wasn't overtly loud and the only reason Natasha knew she was doing a good job was the amount of pussy juice continually soaking her face. Finally as the fatigue started to set in, she heard Regina put the book down. She felt the hand on the back of her push her in as Regina grinded hard against her face. She tried to keep up the pleasure as her breathing became restricted. How embarrassing it would be to pass out because your face was buried in your friends pussy.

Regina held on tightly for a few more seconds before letting Natasha go. Natasha fell back and gasped for air. Her uniform was covered in sexual substance from both Tom and Regina.

"Thanks slut." Regina said.

She stood up from her chair.

"Your dismissed for today, but I expect you here first thing tomorrow at 8 am sharp. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

Regina left the room followed by Jacqueline. There was a thin line between role playing and friendship now with Regina taking it seriously. The situation dawned on her. She was now a maid for Regina. Natasha stood up and headed for the room to retrieve her original clothes.

***

The rest of the night flew by as Natasha eagerly anticipated the next day. Her daughter refused to talk to her and her son was busy ogling and learning from Sophia. Dorian had work as usual and left Natasha to her own priorities until he was summoned for an evening snack. At 8 pm, Natasha and Sophia met in the study for their daily routine. Naturally, Sophia walked over to the chair and sunk to her knees. The sight reminded her of herself in the same position not too long ago.

Natasha's submissive side screamed inside. To be down on her knees again. To be the one giving pleasure.

"Sit on the chair." Natasha said.

Sophia stood up and sat on the chair. There was confusion and hesitation in her movements.

"Lean back and lift up your dress."

Sophia complied. Natasha locked the study room door and then approached her exposed maid. She knelt in front of her and stared at the most magnificent sight she had ever seen. The maid was perfect from head to toe in every area. She placed both hands on the silky smooth nylon hugging the maid's legs and moved in, aching to taste the goddess before her. As she made contact, her submissive side took full reign. The once robotic and obedient maid let the experience drive her actions as she gently pushed Natasha's head forward. Moans of pleasure escaped her luscious lips. Sophia had expertly pleased her so many times before, it was time to return the favor.

Her fingers worked their way into the tight wet opening. She wanted to hear the girl scream her name in pleasure. She started off slowly and worked her way up, teasing the clit with her tongue. Sophia bucked intensely covering her master's face as she screamed in pleasure.

Natasha kept her face between the maid's legs in the afterglow of her performance. It felt like the entire power dynamic shifted in the opposite direction. The maid that was supposed to eat her out, supposed to follow her commands now had her master's face buried in between her legs covered in her essence. How would Sophia take her seriously after seeing her in such a submissive manner. Once you gave the power away, it was very hard to get it back. She lifted her head slowly and looked up at Sophia. Her smile was devious and she pushed her head back down.

***

Madelyn laid on her bed browsing her social media account. A text message from her friend popped up:

'Is this ur mom?'

Madelyn looked at the accompanying picture and saw her mom dressed in a maid's uniform.

"Oh my God." She said out loud.

12