The Maid's Uniform Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, your ex-wife is blowing me. That's hilarious. How the hell did she accept that."

"Money talks." Frank said.

"Fu... Holy hell, I bet you're missing these." Joshua joked.

Frank shrugged his shoulders. "Still get to use her drama free whenever I come over."

The different tiers of the rich were further beyond Natasha's grasp than she had realized. They played games she didn't think were possible. Using someone's wife as a poker chip was something she didn't know even existed.

"And who are the other girls?" Joshua asked.

"The blond is a former employee's daughter; the brunette is a friend's ex-girlfriend and the other blond at the end is one of my wife's maids."

"So, if I bet my wife and lost, she would just end up in that closet?" Joshua asked.

"If I liked what she brought to the table." Tom said. "Then yes."

"But if I win, I could get one of these girls?"

"As long as you can fit the bill for them." Frank said. "We joke that Tom only makes as much money as he can so he can keep these girls on the payroll."

Tom waved his hand nonchalantly, neither agreeing nor disagreeing with the assessment. The power he had made Natasha's head spin with desire. These women chose to remain objects for a rich man instead of any other career path they could have pursued. All of them were attractive and likely had more than enough of a network to get a job, yet here they were as glorified call girls.

The wheels were clearly turning in Joshua's head. To think of even challenging a man like Tom with his proven track record was a bold move, but younger men were never known for playing it safe.

The dealer started the game and the focus turned to the cards and drinks. Until told otherwise, the orders seemed to stay in place. The blond and brunette continued their lip locking session while the redhead continued sucking cock. Natasha almost slipped into a trance-like state until Tom made eye contact with her.

"Tasha, please bring me an Old Fashion from the bar." Tom said. His slight smile was comforting like he would be there to protect her from the other men. But she knew that was naive. If any of the men wanted her, based on what she had seen so far, there wasn't much she could say other than yes.

Natasha brought the old fashion to Tom and remained by his side, unsure of what else to do. A few more hands went by, and no one had made a move for Natasha. Finally, Joshua ordered the redhead to stop her oral service and to get him a drink. While his toy fetched his cocktail, Joshua eyed up Natasha.

"I bet that is one hundred percent a MILF." Joshua said.

"Have you bared children?" Tom asked.

"I have a son and daughter." Natasha said.

Joshua slammed the table. "Do they know you do this?"

"No, sir."

"Say Mommy is a MILF."

The men shook their heads, and Frank glanced at the bald gentleman. Something told her that he was the one who had invited the immature, young man.

"Mommy is a MILF." Natasha said.

The men couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of the line except Tom, who kept his poker face throughout.

"Come breastfeed me with those big titties."

Natasha looked slightly down at Tom, who nodded approval. She was indeed just like every other girl. She walked over to the overconfident player and stood over him. She popped one breast out and gently grabbed Joshua's head, bringing him closer to suck. He gladly latched on to her nipple and continued playing as he periodically sucked.

As Natasha's breasts were occupied, she stared ahead at the two girls still making out after fifteen minutes. No one had told them to stop, so they had to keep going. It wasn't until Joshua lost a bad hand that he looked for something to bring his spirits up.

"Hey blondie, eat out the brunette's ass."

The make out session finally came to an end and Natasha could tell it was long overdue from the makeup smears on each woman's face. The mature brunette turned around and bent over while Laura reluctantly knelt and pulled the panties down. Other girls were partying and hooking up with cute guys and she was about to eat an older woman's ass for the entertainment of men. Sometimes life wasn't fair to everyone. The response time was commendable with the blond girl diving in without hesitation. She was now at the mercy of Joshua as to when she would stop eating ass unless the other members chimed in.

"I'm tired of your tits, give me a blow job." Joshua said.

Natasha tucked her tits back in and made her way under the table. His cock was still out and still hard, likely from the two performers in the closet. She grabbed it and stroked it, before placing it in her mouth.

For the next hour, Natasha slowly gave Joshua a blowjob, easing up when he signaled to do so. With the redhead adequately fetching drinks, no one bothered the other two girls, and the blond girl continued her oral assault on Winter's ass.

After Joshua lost another big hand, Natasha felt him tense up. He pushed her face off his cock.

"Stop sucking, bitch."

"What did I say about language. And don't you dare lay another finger on any of my girls." Tom said.

"What do you say we make a little bet for this blond MILF? She can't be that valuable to you."

"And what would you put up in return?"

"My wife." Joshua said.

"Does she agree to this?"

"Who cares?"

"I don't make wagers without consent. You bring your wife down here and if she agrees to the terms then we have ourselves a wager." Tom said.

Joshua sat in silence for a moment. He pulled out his phone and stood up.

"Fine, I'll be right back."

Joshua left the room. Tom instructed Natasha to get out from under the table and assume her position behind him.

"What a little prick." Frank said. He looked at the bald man. "Next time you bring someone; you mention if he's a prick."

"This wasn't my idea." the bald man said, gesturing at Tom.

Frank turned dumbfounded to Tom. "You wanted that little weasel here?"

Tom smiled for the first time. "His wife's a real treat."

Frank let out a belly laugh. "You dog you. You sample the delights already?"

Tom didn't confirm or deny, but judging on his reaction, it was safe to assume that he knew what he was wagering for.

Natasha waited patiently by Tom's side without any further instructions. The anticipation of being used as a poker chip, as just property to be gambled with, reignited her sensitive pussy. Tom had every right to use her, but if he overestimated and lost, she'd now have to serve Joshua and...Natasha couldn't believe it.

Joshua entered followed by his wife Mariah. The same woman who had tried to dominate Natasha but failed to elicit the control necessary without the help of Regina's orders. If Joshua did win, then Mariah would have all the power and Natasha would be at her mercy. But she knew that she had nothing to worry about. She trusted Tom. He seemed like the type of man that didn't go into a situation blind.

"Everyone, this is my wife, Mariah." Joshua said. He grabbed her hand and forced her to do a twirl.

Tom stood up, grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Pleasure to meet you, Mariah."

She blushed.

"Has Joshua explained everything to you?" Tom asked.

"Not really."

"Well let me clarify. I am wagering my maid here, Tasha. He is wagering you. The winner gets both. As my new property, you will be given a full-time schedule to show up here every day and be paid like any other job. Your duties will be to obey any command given to you for however long you are on duty. Is that understood?"

Mariah looked at her husband then at the girl who was currently eating ass, a hard distraction to ignore.

"So, I may have to do that?" Mariah asked.

Joshua laughed. "She's been eating ass for about an hour."

Tom's eyes had a soothing effect as they made eye contact with Mariah. "Yes, you would be at the mercy of all of my guests unfortunately. Sometimes they may be quite childish."

Mariah bit her lip and then turned her attention towards Natasha. She had seen firsthand how obedient Natasha had been. Given the spiteful fire inside her, was she willing to give up that freedom to potentially own Natasha? Mariah pointed at her nemesis.

"And she's the prize?" Mariah asked.

"Yes, she would be under your control if you win." Tom said.

Mariah nodded her head. "Then we accept."

Joshua's face lit up and he also stared hungrily at Natasha. Tom extended his hand to Joshua and Joshua gladly shook it, accepting the deal.

Tom and Joshua sat at each end of the table, while Frank and the bald man enjoyed the show with a cocktail. Tom reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring, placing it on the table. To Natasha's surprise, it was her wedding ring. How did he get a hold of it? If there was one thing that made her feel like the dominant Natasha, it was wearing that rock on her hand. The expensive ring showed she was wealthy and had more than enough money to use against people. Now it was used as a poker chip to signify ownership of her. It was quite poetic in a way; Dorian had given it to her to signify ownership over her as a trophy wife before she had eventually gained control of the family.

Joshua took off Mariah's wedding ring and placed it on the table. Before the cards were dealt, Tom snapped his fingers, and the redhead grabbed a contract from behind the bar and brought it to her owner. Tom placed the contract on the table and pulled a pen from his inside breast pocket.

"To make the wager official. This has been prepared by my lawyer and is legally binding. We've been to court twice regarding this matter and have won both times. So, I strongly recommend you consider the consequences."

Tom placed the pen on the contract. Mariah walked over and read through the contract.

"Legally owning someone actually holds up in court?" She asked.

Tom smiled pleasantly at her. "When you're rich, everything holds up in court until you don't need it to." He winked at her, eliciting a blush.

It seemed like a win-win for Mariah, either she would win Natasha and still be stuck with her husband, or she would be under Tom's care, which was a job Natasha couldn't complain about so far. But if Natasha did have to serve Mariah, she could only imagine the ways Mariah would use her. Oral every day. Cooking. Cleaning Mariah's heels with her tongue. The opportunities would be endless.

Mariah signed the contract and handed the pen to Joshua as she stared at Natasha.

"Good thing my husband is going to win." Maria told Tom. "Then that blond toy of yours will be ours." She walked over to Natasha. "She has to do anything I say, correct?"

Tom nodded. Mariah ran her finger over Natasha's face, playfully teasing her soon to be toy.

"I'm going to break you when you're mine." Mariah said. "Now on the floor and kiss my feet."

Natasha dropped to the floor and kissed Mariah's feet, something she might have had to get used to. The uptight princess did have beautifully pedicured feet and cute heels. If Natasha didn't know who the feet belonged to, she would have voluntarily kissed the gorgeous feet. But they belonged to the worst person, which made the task considerably less enjoyable.

Joshua sat down across from Tom, with the two other men gripping their drinks in anticipation of the high-stakes heads-up game.

"If you don't mind, I'll have my toy on my side until both your fates are decided." Tom said Natasha's relief. She joined him at his side and stood still like his trophy with her only job to be a beautiful decoration.

The cards were dealt, and Natasha saw Tom's hand. Two Kings. The pair of royalty delighted her, but she was sure to hide her feelings on her face. Across the table, Joshua couldn't hide his own poker face. The issue with the hand was that Tom couldn't rely on his expertise as a poker player. It was all luck. Winner takes all. There was no betting, just waiting and seeing how the cards fell. Natasha expected the players to show their hands, but neither player budged. It was going to be a silent showdown.

The next three cards hit the table. Seven King Eight. Her owner now had three of a kind. However, the smile never disappeared from Joshua's face. He was in for a rude awakening. Since there was no betting, the next two cards hit one after another. Five and Seven. Natasha looked up at Mariah, but instead of seeing a horrified face, Mariah was staring right back with a wicked smile.

"Three of a kind Kings." Tom said, lying his hand gently out in front of him.

Joshua's face didn't sink. Instead, he burst from his seat and threw his cards down.

"Four of a kind Sevens. I fucking won." He turned to Mariah, who screamed with joy, and kissed her. "We fucking won."

Natasha couldn't believe it. How could someone like Tom lose? At his signal, the redhead brought over a cut cigar from the bar and Tom lit it up and took a puff. The loss didn't seem to phase him. Joshua happily collected Natasha's ring and beckoned her over.

"Holy fuck. You're ours now, bitch."

"On the ground." Mariah said. "You crawl like the bitch you are."

Natasha dropped to her knees, immediately regretting that she had egged Mariah on earlier. That was about to bite her in the ass.

Joshua sat back down at the table with a big grin.

"Any of those other ladies up for grabs?" Joshua said with his hands behind his back, like he owned the place.

"Are you offering double or nothing?" Tom said.

"These two for Frank's wife and that hot young blond eating ass."

Tom sat back and puffed his cigar. He placed it gently on the ashtray.

"No one is that lucky twice."

Tom pulled out two more rings and placed them on the table. Joshua happily did the same. Natasha sat up on her heels to see the table as Mariah kept her close to her side. Again, both men kept their cards hidden until the very end. The five cards flipped up Ace, Ace, Two, Nine, Five.

Now on the other side, Natasha could see Tom's disappointment. It was subtle, but years of reading and interpreting men's body language had made her an expert at deciphering the little clues. Tom casually flipped his cards without the swagger that three of kind Kings had given him. Joshua, on the other hand, confidently flipped his hand to reveal a straight Ace to Five.

"Looks like it's not your lucky day." Joshua said as he collected the new rings. "Ladies, you belong to me now. All of you line up beside the blond MILF."

Frank's wife gave her ex-husband a look before reluctantly joining Natasha. The cute blond was finally able to stop eating the brunette's ass. Natasha could see the exhaustion on her face and the glistening sweat from having her face planted in an ass for so long. The blond stood next to Frank's ex-wife and didn't say a word, hoping to finally catch a break. But being so beautiful wasn't doing her any favors in this environment. Mariah ordered her to perform oral and the blond complied, dropping to her knees in front of Mariah and carrying out the same oral assault she had performed on the ass.

Joshua proudly examined his growing harem. Natasha couldn't believe she had been lost in a game of chance to a loudmouthed asshole and his bitch of a wife. Will the arrangement still be the same? Will she be able to go back to her home at night or would she be a full-time maid? All her decisions had led to this moment and now she was at the complete mercy of a brat and a frat boy.

"I have one final offer for you." Tom said, again puffing the nerves-soothing cigar.

"What could you possible give me that I don't have already?"

Tom looked at Frank and then at the bald man. It was strange seeing him on the losing side. It almost gave him a weakness. To lose so much on a situation that had clearly spiraled out of his control.

"The rest of my maids."

The room went momentarily silent as Joshua mulled over of the proposal. Tom must have lost his mind if he thought it was a good idea to bet more maids. But with his wealth he could always buy the services of more.

"And how many would that be? Can you cover my harem?" Joshua said with a grandiose gesture to the women behind him.

"Twelve more." Tom said and snapped his fingers.

The remaining brunette maid brought a box from the bar and opened it revealing twelve more rings. The collection ranged from gold wedding bands to diamond rings, to a few gemstones like emerald and topaz.

"Twelve for your three maids back and my wife?"

Tom nodded.

"You got yourself a deal." Joshua said as he placed his rings on the table.

Everyone was now focused on the table with so much at stake. The cards were dealt, and Tom's stoic facade never faded. Meanwhile, Joshua was pleasantly content with his hand. He flashed it to Mariah and Natasha caught the coveted pocket rockets, two aces.

The first three cards were Ace, Ace, King. Natasha's heart sunk. Her fate was sealed. Much like Regina, Sophia and her daughter, Mariah was going to break her into an obedient, docile slave.

"Before we see the next few cards, do you want to make this more interesting?" Tom said, taking another puff from his cigar.

Joshua couldn't contain his excitement. "How can you possibly sweeten this pot?"

Tom took out an expensive diamond ring and placed it gently in front of him. There was no mistaking Regina's ring, but Natasha had just seen it on her Mistress's finger earlier in the day. That meant all of Tom's rings were replicas, including hers.

"Your wife? Are you serious?" Joshua said.

Tom pushed the ring onto the table.

"What do I need to match that?" Joshua asked.

"Well, what do you have to offer?"

"Umm...well... " Joshua looked at Mariah. She nodded her head assuredly. "There is my daughter. She just turned 19 and is supposed to go to college next year."

Tom shuffled his chips.

"And if I win, she'll work for me?"

"If you win."

"And you agree as legal guardians to this deal?"

"Yes." Mariah said before Joshua could answer.

Tom snapped his fingers and Winter brought over another contract.

"Let's make this official for the last poker hand. All the details have been filled out." Tom said as he signed his wife's fate away.

If there was one consolation, it was knowing that Regina would be joining her. She couldn't understand Tom's casual carelessness. He was risking everything just to try and get one over on Joshua.

Joshua signed the contract and handed it back.

"I'll make sure your wife gets the dirtiest jobs." Joshua said with a wink.

Tom remained unphased. The next two cards were dealt, a Ten and a Nine of hearts.

"Well Tommy, hate to do this to you. Who am I kidding, this is the best night ever." Joshua flipped over his aces. "Four of a kind Aces. It just ain't your night."

Tom took another puff of his cigar and flipped his cards over.

"Royal flush." he said without a hint of excitement.

Joshua's mouth dropped. "But how could."

"Luck, Joshua, luck." Tom said.

"No, no no. You cheated. No one gets a Royal Flush."

"Wouldn't be a hand if no one could get it." Frank chimed in.

Joshua looked at the dealer, who didn't make eye contact back.

"You think I didn't know you tried to pay my dealer off." Tom said. He dropped cards from his sleeve on to the table. "It's not cheating if you both do it. You just lost to the better cheater."

"I...I" Joshua fell back in his chair.

Tom walked over to Mariah and did a once around.

"The possibilities are endless with this one." Tom said. "You and your daughter will show up tomorrow morning wearing matching black bras and panties. Your new uniforms will be provided from there. Is that understood?"

Mariah nodded. It gave Natasha great pleasure to see Mariah taken down a peg. Now she was a maid, just like Natasha. And not only that, but she roped her daughter into forgoing college to serve a rich family. She was going to be a great addition to the stable of girls and the men were going to go nuts for her well-endowed chest.