The Maid's Uniform Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sophia returned to the entertainment room with credit card in hand. All the girls were sitting and watching a movie except Maddie.

"Has little Maddie eaten all of you out?"

Abigail nodded. Sophia noted one of the girls was now wearing Maddie's clothes.

"And where is little Maddie?"

Abigail pointed behind to the approaching Maddie who was now wearing a tattered set of bra and panties. She carried her jewelry box with her as she stopped in front of Sophia.

"Have we learned our place?" Sophia asked.

"Yes, Mistress Sophia." Madelyn said in a trembling voice.

Sophia looked at Abigail and gave her a delightful nod. Madelyn opened the jewelry box, which contained all her expensive jewellery, and her friends helped themselves, switching it with something of their own. Abigail took the diamond tennis bracelet and put a hair band around Madelyn's wrist to compensate. Leslie took a pair of emerald earrings and gave Madelyn a pair of fake gold hoops, which she was order to put on. Kelly took an expensive sapphire ring and placed her costume jewelry ring on Madelyn's hand.

Not only had her friends broken her, but they were receiving compensation to rectify Madelyn's past behavior. Once the jewellery was handed out, Abigail instructed Madelyn to get on her hands and knees and become her footstool. Like her mother, Madelyn did not hesitate to obey.

Sophia squatted so she was face to face with Madelyn.

"What did I tell you?" Sophia said and winked. "Now open your mouth."

Madelyn opened her mouth and Sophia placed the credit card in it. Like her mother the night before, Madelyn was now an ATM for her friends. Just an object that spit out money for anything they desired. Sophia didn't care if they filled the whole card up because she knew Dorian's wealth could cover it. The former maid shut Madelyn's mouth for her and stood up.

"Enjoy the shopping."

Sophia left the room. With the two most dominant members tamed, she couldn't wait to carry out the final few parts of her plan.