The Mailman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my cock was saturated with saliva, Anita stopped sucking and looked at me square in the eyes and said, "are you ready for dessert?"

Before I could say a word, my cock answered for me by twitching in Anita's hands. "I'll take that as a yes," she smiled and rose up to her feet. She put her hand out for me to follow.

I placed one hand in hers, grabbing my drink with the other as I got up and took the last swig of the alcoholic beverage. Anita led me to her bedroom and closed the door behind us. She helped me out of my shirt and asked me to lay down on the bed. I looked at her still dressed and asked, "what about you?"

"Patience!" She said, reaching down and taking her shoes off. She walked to the edge of the bed, facing away from me, "can you help me?" Lifting her hair up for me to unzip the dress. Then she climbed the bed and stood over me. Facing away from me, Anita pulled her dress down exposing her bubble butt in a black lace thong. I reached up and grabbed her ass. It felt firm and tight. I spread her cheeks and inhaled it deeply. I couldn't wait to taste her sweet pussy.

Still covering her C cup breasts with one arm, Anita turned around and pulled my head to her crotch. I slid my hands around her ass to her hips and pulled her thong down. Her pubic hair was trimmed low and the hair stopped right over the hood of her clit. The rest of her pussy was shaved bald. I buried my face between her legs taking her clit into my mouth. Anita lifted her leg up over my shoulder giving me better access to her birth canal. Using my tongue, I spread her lips and began lapping at her cunt. The taste was sweet and it felt so smooth. Anita began to moan as I flicked my tongue against her clit.

"That feels so good," Anita moaned out when I sucked her clit into my mouth. Then she screamed in pleasure, getting louder when I began switching my tongue back and forth over the swollen head. "I'm cumming!" She screamed as loud as she could. I kept licking and sucking as I lapped every drop of her sweet juice into my mouth.

Once her orgasm subsided, I stood up and caught her into my arms before she could collapse and planted a kiss on her lips. With our lips locked, I swept her off her feet and gently laid her onto the bed. I continued kissing along her neck, chest, making my way to the center of her breasts and grabbed a handful of each breast. They were firm but soft. Wrapping my lips around her areola, I sucked her dark erect nipple and started flicking my tongue over it.

"Take me already," Anita yelled out. "You're driving me crazy. I want your big cock inside me."

"Not yet. I'm enjoying my dessert."

"Oh, God!"

I continued kissing my way down her stomach, stopping long enough to lick her navel, driving her wild. Then went down to her thighs, legs, and her firm calf muscles. Then it was time to make my way back up to her pussy. I trailed my tongue along her calves and moved to her thighs. Either Anita was still wet from earlier or she was getting wet all over again. Once our lips met, I French kissed them and began lapping out her juice like before, which caused her to scream louder than she had. "Oh, God! Yes!" Anita combed her fingers through my hair gripping the back of my head as I explored her nether regions with my tongue. "Don't stop!"

Anita was moaning louder and louder as her body started trembling hysterically while I went down on her. I could tell she hadn't been pleasured like this in a while, if ever. And I was more than happy to be the one taking her to that level of desire. I continued licking and sucking her lightly stroking her clit. When her body went stiff, and she cried out with a higher note than before that, she was cumming.

Her body relaxed for a moment as the orgasm dwindled. I rose up and sat on the heel of my feet, watching Anita's chest rose and fell rapidly, matching her quick breaths. "What... are you... doing to me?" She asked, panting for air with a broad smile.

"Nothing yet."

"I don't know if I can take any more of this."

"Are you sure? Earlier, you were begging to have my cock in you."

Without a word, she used her feet and legs to pull me closer. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to fuck this woman. Hovering over her tiny body, I moved up to suck on her tits. Then locking our lips, we kissed passionately, our tongues lashing at each other. I took my cock in one hand, placed it at the entrance and slid myself into her tight pussy. The juice from her pussy help the head of my cock slid in with ease. Once it got halfway, we both screamed in pain and pleasure. The pain of having my big black cock ripping her apart and pleasure for me having her wet, warm lips wrapping around my shaft.

"Ohhhhh, Troy!" Anita cried, "you are so big! Ooohhhh"

Anita's head was thrashing back and forth, as I dug into her hot, tight and wet pussy. I started pumping my hips, thrusting in deeper and deeper, until my balls were slapping against her ass. "Fuck! Your pussy is so tight!" I groaned. She wrapped her legs around my thighs, grabbing my ass cheeks with both hands pulling me into her. I was so hungry for this woman, I buried my head into the crook of her neck, biting her shoulder like a wild animal. Anita's hips bucked wildly as I did so.

"Fuck me! Yes!" She begged. "Harder! Harder!"

I obliged by lifting her legs up and placing my hands behind them, leaned forward, pushing her knees down by her sides until they were pressed against the bed. It pays to do yoga. I slid my entire shaft into Anita's pussy as deep as I could go and began thrusting as fast as I could.

"I'm cumming!" Anita said, grabbing me and bringing my body directly on top of hers. She screamed and threw her head back as her walls clenched onto my cock, milking my shaft.

"Me too!" I groaned and started pulling myself back.

"Keep going! Don't pull out." Anita hugged me tighter as her orgasm enfolded her body. I exploded, shooting loads and loads of cum inside of her. She moaned as I filled her up with my juice. Feeling weak and completely done, I collapsed over her and rolled over to her side. My soft dick plopped out of her in the process.

Once we recovered, she rolled closer to me and placed her arm on my chest. "That was INCREDIBLE!"

I looked at the time and it was late. "OH SHIT! I have to go." I jumped up.

"I wish you didn't have to leave."

I rushed getting dressed and went back to the bedroom to kiss her goodbye. She got up, wrapped the bedsheet around her, which she did a poor job of, but still holding it over her breasts, her back and ass still exposed as she walked me to the door.

"Will I see you again?" She asked with her lusty eyes.

"You keep cooking like that, you will."

We locked lips and kissed one last time. I walked out, got in the car. While I waited for the car to warm up, I looked back and her door was closed this time.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
BlackRexxxBlackRexxxabout 4 years ago
?

Hope He Don't Get Caught.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 01: Caught Skinny Dipping A curvy redhead is caught by her black neighbor.in Interracial Love
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories