The Maintenance Man

Story Info
Emma gets some help passing time at work.
1.5k words
4.38
7.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm drags me from a deep sleep and I begin pulling my unflattering work uniform out of the closet. I get one last good look at myself in the mirror before hiding it from the world.

My thin, toned framed is complimented by perky B cups a thin tight bra. Soft abs move with my shallow breath as I turn to check my full ass peeking out of some pink peachy panties. I ran my hands down my body sending shivers before pulling my uniform on. I tie my medium length hair in a ponytail and make my way to work.

Due to my job I'm alone most of the day in a tinted box allowing access to a building and playing security with some security screens. My work day passes as expected. My phone rings and I check the ID.

"Hello Emma, we had an incident and I'm going to need you to stay late a couple hours before you're relieved." My boss droned into my ear.

"Yes sir," I sigh and hang up the phone.

I turn to my screens and check the time. Of course he calls 10 minutes before I leave. It's not like they need me but I guess I'll take the money to watch tvs. I spend the next hour browsing the web on my phone. Getting lost in some soft erotica I let my mind and hands wander. Crossing my legs and shifting back and forth building a tension deep within. Cupping my breasts and tweaking my hard little nipples sends shivers down my spine.

My concentration is broken by my phone ringing again. Checking the ID I see it's just the maintenance man.

"Hey Em, whatcha doing in there?" Luke chimes through the speaker.

"Uh nothing," coughing out, "what do you need?"

"I need to come look at some of the computer stuff in there. No big deal. Of course I can't help myself but come see my favorite security girl," he ends with a sultry tone.

"Ohh well I suppose I could buzz you in if you want to see me that bad," teasing like usual.

"I need to see you." He says low and harsh.

I feel my face flush and my body ache and twitch in response, "don't leave me alone too long."

My mind begins to race. I've just read too much smut. We're at work, that was just our normal work flirting. My breath steadies as I hear a soft knock on my door. I open the door to Luke's towering figure in the doorway. My knees feel weak stepping back allowing him in, catching his eyes glancing up and down.

I've always been a sucker for a silver fox. And I've got a 6'4, strong and built for a guy in his 50s.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting."

"Oh please I'll always wait for you," I purr.

Luke gives me a sly smile. He turns to the power box he needs and fiddles around in it for a few minutes. I walk to his side and lean back against my desk watching him.

"So what have you been up to recently Em?"

"Not a whole lot the gym like usual that's about it. You?

"Oh nothing interesting. The gym huh? You making lots of progress in that?" Luke asks while trying to sneak a glance at me.

"I'd say so but you're welcome to give me your opinion."

"Maybe I will," he growls.

He closes the door on the box and strides over to me. I feel my face flush and my butterflies return to my stomach. He gently lifts my chin and I feel the heat off his body as his gaze falls down my body.

"What would you like to show me?"

"Well I mean I have been working on my butt a lot recently."

"Mm fuck," his fingers guiding me closer to him.

This is not the normal work flirting. I feel like pussy pulsing but I turn my back to him.

"Luke we are at work," I nervously chuckle.

"That's fine by me. No one's going to come are they?"

I check the clock and it's past normal operation times so we are one of the few people left. "I suppose not."

My back gets hotter as I feel Luke step closer, one hand grasping a cheek and the other snaking around my hips.

"Plump and tight, perfection." He growls under his breath.

My knees give under me forcing me to hold the desk to stable myself against him. I feel his bulge growing against his pants and my mind goes blank. All I know is I need to feel stretch me out. Luke grabs my hips pulling my back into him and slowly grinding his erection through my pants. I feel myself soak my panties and moan from pressure.

Luke pulls me back up against him, "I've been dying to know how my cock looks in your pretty little mouth." He sighs into my ear.

With that I needed nothing else, I push him back softly and drop to my knees. Looking up begging with my eyes as I unbuckle his pants. I'm hit softly as it bounces free making my body ache for more.

Planting soft kisses down the shaft I lick my tongue up to the tip before finally dropping my mouth and swallow as much as I can. Luke gets out a groan as he grabs my ponytail, "good girl." I eagerly worship his cock stroking with a free hand until my own drool is rolling down my chin.

Luke pulls me back as I gasp for some air. "We can't have you ruining your uniform can we?" He pulls me up and unbuttons my shirt. I can't help myself and wiggle out of my pants.

Luke's strong hands hold my hips as he drinks in my body, "even better than I imagined."

I blush, "the muscles are for show, I want to be used by you." I stutter trying to not sound like a beggar.

"That's what I like to hear." He growls as he pulls me close and kisses me deeply. I love how small I feel against him. I know he will be too big for me in every way.

His big hands explore my body as he turns me around and forces me onto the desk again. Luke's spank echos in the small space as I squeak from shock. Another spank rings out as my knees buckle again.

"Good girl, I want no resistance." I nod my head in agreement. Luke places his fingers again my lips outside my panties. "And look at how wet you are. You're naughty too huh?"

"Yes.." I squeak out.

I feel another spank and let out another whimper. Luke kneels down and slides my panties to the side giving me a gentle slow lick from my clit up to soft flick into my ass. A few more licks of his and I'm getting close to my edge.

He stands up and I feel slaps again but softer. I look and watch Luke slap my ass with his throbbing cock. My pussy is begging for him inside as I lock eyes with him. A mischievous grin crosses his lips, "what do you want?"

"You."

"Say again?" He demands slapping my ass again.

Moaning I lock my lustful eyes with his and beg, "oh God please use me. I need you. I've wanted you for so long."

Without warning I feel his cock slide easily into me filling me up with inches to go. A scream escapes my lips as I fall into the desk from the force.

"Ooohhh fuck Luke!"

Luke grabs my hips and slowly works in and out, "you're going to be good and take all of me." I whimper and nod.

Luke works slowly at first now letting me feel every ripple of his veins against my tight walls. He's only getting bigger. As Luke pulls out one last time admiring my juices covering his cock before slowly going in, leaning his body over me covering me. I moan out feeling his weight and cock enter me fully. He brings his hands around and cups my breasts as he pumps in and out fully. Pinching and playing with my nipples and my screams grow louder and louder.

Luke gradually increases his pace as I get pushed back down into the desk. "Yes please use me, please fill me up." I gasp out in between poundings.

"You're mine.." he growls digging his nails into my hips as he finishes his deep thrusts his cock twitching and filling me with his seed. He pulls out with his seed dripping out my gaping used pussy. My head is delirious as I kneel to clean off Luke.

"I think I might need to come back tomorrow to check the box again."

"Hmm we will see if I let you in again," I wink at him.

"Be a good girl and wear nothing tomorrow and I'll bring you a toy next time."

I swallow and nod eagerly excited to come to work.