The Maintence Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled. "Break a leg, Miss Natalie."

I moved as quickly as I could out into the dim lobby and into the cool, gray New York City morning, repulsed by how turned on I was.

###

The weeks that followed were like a strange dream, beautiful and wonderful, but painful and exhausting all at the same time. I rose before dawn every morning and hurried off to the theater where I stretched and danced through my routines before getting my hair and make up done. The costumes I wore were gorgeous and the stage lights were bright, but the best part of performing was the music and the applause. I was determined to dance as long as I was able, desperate to make it to the top; to be the girl on the posters out front, but I would be happy if I remained in the corps de ballet. I was part of something great and I loved it.

I caught sight of Hank several times a week, but we never spoke. Our eyes would meet and I would turn away, cheeks flushing hot. I was too busy to deal with the dark attraction between us, so I pretended it didn't exist. My efforts were effective as I thought less and less about the sexy maintenance man everyday.

On a rare day off from the theater, I headed out for a walk. I had no money or friends, but I just wanted to be outside in the sunshine while it was still summertime. I was dressed simply in a pair of dark leggings and a loose, long-sleeved t-shirt. I wore my hair down and didn't bother with make-up. My skin needed a break.

As soon as I locked my door, I looked up and saw Hank, watching me as he wheeled a carpet scrubber toward a utility closet. My heart seized in my chest. He'd already seen me. I couldn't just go back inside my apartment and slam the door shut. I had to walk by and pretend he wasn't sexy as hell.

I took a deep breath and strode toward him. "Hello."

He stopped before the utility closet door and leaned on the carpet scrubber, intense eyes studying me. "How are you? I've never seen you with your hair down before."

"I wear up all the time to dance. I'm off today, so I decided to wear it down." I pressed forward, eyes averted as I took a big step past him.

Hank grabbed my wrist. "Hold up a second."

I froze, fear mingling with desire as my heart thudded in my chest. His grip was rough and firm. I wouldn't have been able to pull away from him even if I wanted to.

"Look at me," he murmured.

I turned toward him, his blue eyes brilliant in the dim hallway.

"Come here. I want to show you something." He yanked open the closet and pulled me inside, stepping in after me and slamming the door shut.

A broken washing machine had been pushed up against the back wall, exposed wires spilling out from behind the control panel like a tangle of colorful alien vines. Mop buckets, vacuum cleaners, and two big garbage cans secured to dollys by hooked bungee cords had been pushed against the left wall. A bag of musty rags and spray bottles of cleaning chemicals sat on a shelf to my right. A dim bulb flickered overhead.

Panic gripped me at the metallic side of the lock. "What are you doing?"

Hank turned, towering over me as he reached out to grip my upper arms. "Don't be scared."

I backed away until my butt pressed against the washer, the smooth steel cold through my thin leggings. He was so big in that tiny space and the hungry, wolfish look in his eyes terrified me just as much as it excited me. Despite my erratic breathing and trembling, my clit pulsed to life tucked away beneath my folds and pussy lips.

Hank moved his hands to my hips and I yelped when he lifted me, setting me down on top of the washer. He pulled my ass to the edge and wrapped his big arms around me, lowering his head to kiss my cheek and nuzzle my ear.

I whimpered and struggled against him, his body impossibly big and hard. I was trapped in there with him. Wetness pooled in my underwear.

He ran his fingers through my loose hair, pulling it over my shoulder so he could sniff it like some kind of beast. "I've never seen you with your hair down before. Such a lovely shade of auburn."

I wiggled against his tight hold, my butt slipping off the washer. He pinned me against it with his hulking form, an erection pressing into my belly.

A sob escaped me as he shoved me back onto the metal cube, pulling me into a tight embrace, hushing me.

"What's wrong, baby? I thought you liked me." He pressed my head into his shoulder and gently rocked me as he stroked my hair.

His beard tickled my cheek, the scent of mild soap filling my nostrils. The heat of him calmed me, his powerful touch gentle despite the situation.

"I do," I admitted.

"Then what's wrong?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

He stopped rocking me and squeezed my shoulders, pushing me up so I had to face him. His blue eyes burned so intently that I turned away, but he caught me by the jaw and forced me to look at him.

I swallowed hard.

"Tell me why you're so scared of me."

When I tried to pull free of his grasp, he squeezed my jaw so hard it hurt. "Tell me."

"You're so intense." My voice shook. "It seems like you're always holding back. Like you wanna eat me or something."

He grinned, releasing my jaw to cup my cheek. "I don't wanna eat you, baby. I wanna tie you up and fuck you. Hard. But I suppose I could eat your little pussy first."

A fresh gush of hot wetness soaked my panties.

He threaded his fingers in my hair, gripping it close to the scalp, pulling me in for a hard kiss.

I whined at the pain and he plunged his tongue into my mouth, poking and prodding me until I moaned into his mouth. He pulled back, but I pressed my lips against his, the feel of a passionate man's touch awakening something deep inside me.

Hank cupped my small breasts over my shirt and I gasped, turning away from him. He slid his hands to the hem of my t-shirt and I grabbed his wrists, panic creeping into my thoughts.

"What are you doing?" Fear killed my desire.

"Let me see the tight little body I know you have hidden under here." He lifted my shirt up and over my head in one smooth motion and pulled me against his chest with one arm and unclasped my bra with his other hand, sighing when he pushed me back and threw my dingy, old underwear to the floor.

I tried to cover myself with my arms but he pushed them away and groped my chest, the feel of his rough hands against my sensitive skin making me gasp and arch my back into him. My temper flared as my body betrayed me. He shouldn't have felt as good as he did.

"You are beautiful. So fair and petite. I love all the little freckles on your shoulders and pretty little titties." His eyes softened and he leaned down to kiss me again, his hot tongue sliding into my mouth with a moan.

I twisted away, breaking our kiss and trying to push him back. It was too much all at once.

He took a step back and I slid off the washing machine, my eyes widening when he pulled open his mechanic suit, exposing a broad, hairy chest and flat stomach, the thick dark body hair covering him barely concealing the ridges of hard muscles rippling beneath his skin. Hank pushed his clothing down over his waist, a thick cock with a big, throbbing purple head jutting out from his wild, black pubic hair.

I panicked with a whimper, trying to force my way past him, but he wrapped me up in his powerful arms and held me close against his body, chuckling softly. "Don't be scared, my Natalie. I'm gonna make you feel good."

My thrashing and flailing was futile, only making him hold me even tighter.

"If you don't hold still, I'm gonna have to tie you up." The amusement in his voice angered me. I was terrified and he thought it was funny. What a fucking pig he was.

Fear made me wild. I bit his left forearm and he yelped, his grip slackening. I made a beeline for the door, the cold metal handle hard in my hand, but Hank shoved me into it, driving all the air from my body when he slammed against me.

His breath was hot in my ear. "I'm gonna let you have that one. I can understand your resistance. I'm very direct with women I am attracted to and I take control. Men aren't like that these days and you lovely, young girls don't know how to handle it, but if you bite me again, I'll knock your teeth down your throat."

He held me tight and spun me around, slamming me into the washer. Pain exploded in my hip and I cried out as I stumbled to the ground. If he hurt me bad enough that I couldn't dance, I'd kill him.

Hank leapt on me and used his body weight to hold me down as he tied my hands behind my back with an electrical cord he pulled from his pocket, the plastic hard and tight around my wrists. When he was finished, he laid over top of me, stroking the back of my arms and grinding his impossibly hard erection against my ass.

"You're so fucking sexy. I wanted you the moment I saw you. You're a good girl, ambitious and smart. You know what you want and you're going after it. I admire that very much." His voice was a sexy rasp.

He nuzzled my head, kissing his way down my neck and over my shoulders. To my greatest shame, I moaned. How could his kisses feel so good? He was hurting me. I thrashed against him, trying to twist my body around so I could bite at his arms.

"What'd I tell you about the biting?" He pressed his knee into the small of my back and pushed himself upright.

Pain shot through my back and hips, his weight threatening to break me, but I gritted my teeth against it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Plastic bags rustled over my head and the rattle of metal against something hard made me crane my neck in an attempt to see what he was doing. He shoved something hard and smooth into my mouth and pushed my face against the ground, keeping the object in place while he fastened it around my head, pleasant-smelling leather smooth against my cheeks.

A ball gag. Hank had forced a ball gag into my mouth.

"I told you, Natalie. You're lucky you didn't actually bite me that time." He pressed a palm in between my shoulder blades to hold me down while he pulled my leggings and panties down over my hips and legs, exposing my naked ass and sopping pussy to the cool air in the dim closet.

Tears blurred my vision as he pulled me upright and pushed me back onto the washing machine, spreading my legs wide with a low groan. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, kissing my cheeks and the tip of my nose.

"Don't cry, my pretty one. I'm gonna make you feel good." He ran his fingers through my wild pubic hair. "I love your thick, blonde bush. You look so womanly and sexy. Relax and let me pleasure you."

When I squirmed in his grasp, he took the loose washing machine cords and tied them around my wrists. "Hold still."

He pressed my legs apart and knelt, his face level with my needy sex. My body trembled and I shuddered with pleasure as he kissed and massaged the insides of my thighs, his hot mouth and scratchy beard driving me wild.

I hadn't been with a man since I'd broken up with my boyfriend, Riley, eight months ago. I masturbated regularly, but it's impossible to recreate the tender, affectionate touch of a man who wants you. As much as it killed me to admit, I was enjoying Hank's rough, beastly behavior. I felt so incredibly sexy and desirable. Powerful, even.

He slid a hand to my hairy lips and gently stroked me, spreading my dripping wetness over my folds as he searched for my clit. I leaned back against the wall and moaned, submitting to the wonderful pleasure pulsing from that aching bundle of nerves at my core.

"Submit to me, Natalie. I can make your body sing." He stared up at me, brilliant blue eyes wide with lust as he rubbed my clit.

Familiar pressure built up within me, carrying me toward my peak. I forced my disgust and self-loathing deep inside me and nodded down at him.

He grinned and pushed a finger inside my pussy, making me grunt.

I closed my eyes. If I was going to enjoy the pleasure he teased from the walls of my wet pussy, I couldn't see his arrogant face.

"Oh, my pretty one, you're so tight and wet. The way you keep flexing into me makes me think you're enjoying this."

I kept my eyes closed and tried to block out the sound of his sexy voice. I hated how much I enjoyed his throaty grumble.

"It's okay, Natalie. You should enjoy your pretty body. You take such good care of it and I can tell you treasure it. Share it with me. Let me treasure you," he murmured, his magic fingers bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

I bit the rubber ball in my mouth to keep from groaning, but a rush of wetness from my traitorous sex gushed over his hand and he laughed.

Hank planted a kiss on my pussy lips and my eyes flew open. The smirk on his lips as he plunged another finger into my pussy sent a flicker of rage through me. If this was hate sex, then I could understand the appeal. I was drunk off the pleasure and the rush of cortisol that flooded my brain, my emotions threatening to completely overwhelm me.

I bucked my hips, thrusting my pussy into his face and he pressed a palm over my mound and pinned my hips against the smooth steel surface before diving into my pussy lips, licking, sucking, and even nibbling at my slick skin.

I whimpered and moaned, my body going limp with divine bliss when he dragged his tongue over my clit. I was so close.

He worked his fingers in and out of me as he sucked on my hard bud and I came undone, electric ecstasy crashing through my body as I rutted against his face. I moaned as I came down from the highest peak, a limp mass of a woman tied to a broken washing machine in a dingy utility closet in a shitty, overpriced New York City apartment. Shame mingled with my pleasure.

Hank kept on licking and finger fucking me, even when I began to whimper from discomfort. His hand still felt good inside me, but my tender clit needed a break. I tried to shift away from him, but he pushed me down the hand on my mound.

"Just relax. I can't get enough of you. Your musky taste and silky tightness are like a drug. I'm gonna make you cum again before I fuck you." My wetness glistened in his beard and I closed my eyes and submitted to his lips, tongue, and teeth.

When it came to oral sex, Hank put Riley to shame. My ex's tongue was more like a lizard's than a man's, darting in and out of his mouth as he tickled my clit. I never understood why everyone referred to it as "eating" pussy until I met Hank.

He played with my tight cunt and tender clit, building pleasure quickly replacing my soreness. My body took over and I lost myself in the wonderful sensations Hank evoked from me.

Hank pressed the ball of his thumb against my asshole and I gasped, fear making me squirm.

He held me down and chuckled softly into my pubic hair, hushing me. "I can tell you don't play back here. Don't worry, I'll teach you how to enjoy your lovely little butt in good time."

My asshole was slick with pussy juices that had trickled down from my opening and the tickling sensation that bloomed from tight pucker was different than anything I had ever experienced. With his mouth on my clit, fingers in my pussy, and thumb massaging my asshole, it didn't take long for another powerful orgasm to rip through me, reducing me to a writhing, squealing mess.

Hank lifted his head, rubbing my thighs with one hand and massaging my stomach with another. Contempt and affection for him warred within me as he stood, his beard tickling me as he kissed my stomach, working his way up to my breasts. It wasn't fair that such a pig-headed bastard should be so good at sex.

He gave each of my nipples a hard suck before standing up straight and flexing his neck, shoulders, and back. "I love your body. Your little boobies are so cute and perky. They fit perfectly in the palms of my hands."

A long, pearly white trail of precum trickled down from the purply tip of his cock down his fat shaft, a set of plump, hairy balls hanging low. I wanted him to fuck me, preferably from behind, so I didn't have to see his strong, hairy physique. Damn him for being such a sexy fucking monster.

He massaged my breasts before sliding his hands up to cup my cheeks. "I want to take this off and kiss you, but I don't trust you."

I shook my head, eager to get the hideous thing out of my aching mouth and out of sight.

Hank chuckled and moved his hands back down to my breasts, kneading and teasing them with his rough grasp. "Maybe if you take my cock and load like the good little girl I suspect you are, I won't make you wear it again."

Despite already cumming twice, desire flickered in my core and I spread my legs wide for him, leaning back against the wall.

He grabbed my hips and pulled my butt to the edge of the washing machine, stroking his cock while he lined up with my entrance. "Are you protected?"

I shook my head, confused.

His eyes never left my dripping cunt. "Birth control?"

Of course I was on birth control. I nodded, pins and needles tingling in my hands.

"You modern girls don't know what it is to be bred by a man who chose you. I only fuck women I wouldn't mind making pregnant. But I respect your decision. Very responsible of you," he said.

I flushed hot at the word "chose", but I didn't have time to ruminate on his words because he plunged his cock into my wet depths with one hard stroke.

He closed his eyes and a guttural snarl rumbled out of his chest, the hard rubber ball in my mouth stifling my grunt of pleasure. "You're so fucking tight."

Hank pulled all the way out of me and ran his fingers through his hair, breathing ragged. "You got me fucked up, my pretty one. You feel so good around my dick. I'm gonna fucking cum in you so hard."

I rolled over, releasing my hands from beneath my weight and putting my feet on the floor. I laid over the washer and offered him my ass and pussy, pressing my face against the smooth, hard surface. I couldn't watch that man fuck me. I'd fall in love with him.

He gave me a little slap on the butt and I whimpered, shocked at the pleasure mixing in with the pain. "You want it from behind?"

I glanced back at him over my shoulder and nodded.

He grabbed me by the hips and shoved his cock back into my aching pussy with a groan, this time, plunging in and out of me with a firm, steady rhythm. I grunted every time his pelvis slammed against my buttocks, his balls slapping my thigh.

"Oh, my god. You're so fucking tight. Your little pussy feels so good. I'm gonna make you mine." His sexy words dissolved into deep grunting as he rutted against me.

Every thrust brought me closer and closer to my sweet release and I submitted to his rough fucking, enjoying it more than I should've. I was suddenly grateful for the ball gag. I may have said something crazy like, "Breed me, Daddy" or "I love the way your fat cock stretches my tiny pussy".

Hank groped and fondled my buttocks with one hand while he fucked me, the other rubbing along the length of my spine and shoulders. I began to rock my hips in time with his thrusts and warm, tender feelings frightened and confused me. How could I feel anything but hatred for the beast slamming into me, driving the points of my hips against hard steel over and over again?

"You like this don't you? Are you gonna cum for me, my pretty one?" The need in his voice drove me wild.

I was so close, but I needed some help. I turned my head as much as I could, whimpering as we made eye contact. Hank's eyes rolled with lust, but he reached around my waist and probed my wet folds for my clit.

Two hard strokes from his powerful fingers and I arched my back as my pussy contacted hard around his throbbing meat. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned as I rode out the best orgasm of my life, every nerve ending in my entire body firing with pleasure. He'd killed me.

He picked up his pace, grunting and panting as he pounded my little cunt, pain deliciously mingling with pleasure.