The Maintence Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Natalie!" With a final thrust, he burst inside me, flooding me with rope after rope of hot cum. He held me down while he filled me, moaning his own sweet release.

He collapsed on top of me and I cried out against the ball gag, his full weight crushing me. Hank pushed himself up on trembling arms and kissed the back of my neck and shoulders, pulling his cock out me with a sigh. "Oh, fuck. You're perfect. I wish you could see yourself all naked and spent."

I tried to stand, but he held me down, his breathing erratic as he unfastened the ball gag and took it from my mouth, tossing it onto a shelf. I opened and closed my mouth, trying to work the dull ache from my stiff muscles.

Hank flipped me over and gripped my face, massaging my aching joint. "You're such a good girl, Natalie. You came so hard for me."

Cum dribbled out of my pussy and trickled down over my ass. Hank scooped it up with his fingers and pushed them into my mouth. I sucked them clean, enjoying the taste of us mixed together.

"You're so filthy." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, his coarse body hair tickling my nipples as he lowered his head to kiss me, slipping his tongue into my mouth as he unbound my wrists, massaging them with his thumbs.

I moaned and he pulled away, smiling as he knelt to pull his mechanic's suit back on. "I'm going to head out into the hall. Wait five or ten minutes before you leave."

Hank snapped the front of his suit closed and cupped my cheeks, kissing me one more time. "I knew what kind of a girl you were that day I fixed your sink. Sweet and submissive. I don't know why everyone says that's a bad thing for a woman to be these days, but I think it's wonderful. Natural. You won't know when, but I'm gonna fuck you like this again. I want to watch your little titties jiggle while I fuck you and I wanna see your face when I make you cum over and over again."

I hated myself for it, but I couldn't wait.

Hank kissed me one last time and slipped out of the closet without a word. I cried a little while I pulled my clothes back on as I tried to figure out what the hell had just happened to me. Good thing I hadn't bothered with any make-up. When I was ready, I dried my eyes and wiped my nose on my sleeve and took a deep breath as I pulled the door open, a hot gush of Hank's cum soaking my panties.