The Majestic Oak Ch. 01

Story Info
Pete and Kate arrive at the Majestic Oak Resort.
7.2k words
4.21
28k
40

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

My wife Kate and I had a tough year. After three years of futile attempts to have a baby the natural way, we started fertility treatments. And these treatments were not easy. First and foremost, they weren't easy for Kate, but at the end of the day, our relationship suffered terribly.

Kate was very brave. She took the injections, the dietary restrictions and anything else the doctors instructed her to do without a word. She wanted to have a baby just as much as I did, so she did it for herself just as much as she did it for me.

But every month we dreaded the day she was supposed to get her period. Every month we started optimistic, believing that finally, this month, the magic would happen. But every month we were disappointed. Without exceptions.

This emotional roller-coaster, moving between hope and desperation took its toll on our relationship. We talked about the day-to-day of the treatments all the time, but not about how it all made us feel. It was just too damn painful. As a result, we both felt very much alone.

But the part of our relationship that suffered the most was our sex life. When Kate and I had just started dating, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We would do it two, three and sometimes four times a night.

Even after we got married, even during our initial attempts to conceive, we had a very playful sex life. Occasionally we would surprise each other by not wearing some essential article of clothing, or with a playful idea for role playing. These surprises would usually end with wild sex, bringing both of us to wonderful climaxes.

But ever since we had started to have a baby, and especially during that last year, sex had become a means to an end. A mechanical act of trying to fertilize an egg. Not a passionate exchange of pleasure. We didn't do it when we wanted to. We did it when we needed to. When the thermometer told us this was the right time. This killed any shred of magic that was once in our intimacy.

====

One day, nearly a year into the treatments, Kate came to bed wearing one of her sexy night-gowns, one I hadn't seen her wear for a long time. In her hand she held an envelope, sealed like a birthday present, with a red ribbon.

"Happy anniversary," she said.

At first I panicked. Did I miss our anniversary? But then I recalled the date and noticed it was two weeks away.

"It's not until two weeks from now," I replied, not hiding my confusion.

"I decided to give you an early anniversary present," she said. "Open it, you'll see why."

She handed me the envelope and I removed the ribbon and opened it. Inside there was a computer printout. I unfolded the page and started reading. It was a reservation confirmation for a stay at the "Majestic Oak Resort", a place I had never heard of before. It was for five nights, Monday through Saturday, on the week after the next. The week of our anniversary, which also happened to be the week of Kate's next expected ovulation.

"We're going through a rough patch," she said. "I wanted to do something different, something special, to maybe spark up things between us once again."

"I want that too," I said. "I miss what we used to have."

"Me too," she said. "I hope this vacation will help."

"But it's just on the week we're supposed to..."

"I know," she replied. "But I want to take one month off. What do you think?"

I wanted to take time off the treatments for a while now, but I could not get myself to say anything to Kate. After all, she was the one doing all the heavy lifting. Suggesting such a break could seem like me not appreciating her sacrifice.

"I want that too," I said quietly. "For the both of us."

She sat on the bed next to me and kissed me softly on my lips. This was a soft, wet kiss. One like we haven't shared in a while. I kissed her back, and we kissed for a short while.

Then I asked, "What kind of resort is that? Is it like the kind where you get spa treatments all day?"

"They do have a small spa there," she replied, "but I don't think it's the most important thing there. It's mainly a place where couples go to work on their relationships."

"Oh," I said, a bit disappointed. "They're doing therapy sessions there?"

"I don't know if it's therapy sessions per-se," she replied, "but they do have group workshops for working on things like intimacy and trust among couples. I don't know exactly because there wasn't much written about this place on the Internet. But the little recommendations they had were very, VERY good. Basically, they all said that a visit there would either make or break your relationship."

"Or break?" I asked. "Are you sure you want to go to a place that can break our relationship?"

Kate kissed me again. This time, on the cheek. "Look, it's no secret our relationship is not what it used to be," she said. "If it is going to break, I prefer it does so before we bring a child into the world."

I caressed Kate's arm. I knew she was right. And I admired her for having the courage to say it.

She looked at me and smiled. "My original plan was to offer you sex," she said. "But now I'm not sure I'm in the mood."

"That's OK," I said. "I'm good with just cuddling."

That night was the first time in a long time that we fell asleep in each other's arms. For me, that was way better than sex. Don't get me wrong. I was craving for good sex. But that feeling of having her in my arms, feeling her breath, her heartbeat, that was something I was missing way more. That was a sweet reminder of why we were doing this in the first place.

====

The Majestic Oak Resort was located in central Indiana, some three hours drive from our home at the northern outskirts of Chicago. We arrived at the front gate at about two PM on Monday. Then we followed the signs to the parking lot. The place looked lovely, with lots of vegitation all around.

After parking the car, we took our bags and went to a small booth with a sign that said "Check in / Check out". There, a young woman greeted us with a heartfelt smile.

"Hi," she said. "Welcome to the Majestic Oak Resort."

She looked very young. Probably in her early twenties. She was very pretty. Her skin was tan, possibly from the July sun, and she was wearing a bikini top that barely covered her impressive breasts.

We gave her our last name and Kate handed her her credit card. Then, after swiping it to pre-charge us for our stay, the woman handed us a map of the resort and started walking us through it.

"You'll be staying in bungalow 205," she said and circled it on the map. "The restaurant is here. Breakfast is served from seven to nine, lunch from twelve to two, and dinner from..."

I lost focus. I know this vacation was an anniversary present from my wife, whom I loved with all my heart. But at that point in time I was so sex deprived that I couldn't focus on anything other than the pair of breasts that was barely hidden behind the light-blue cloth of that woman's bikini top. I knew that was wrong, but some things are just out of my control.

"OK, thanks," I heard Kate saying. "What about a key-card?" she asked the woman.

The woman smiled. "Here, at the Majestic Oak Resort, we don't believe in locks. We believe in openness and trust. Don't worry, the resort itself is well guarded."

"But... no locks?" Kate tried to grasp.

"Don't worry," the woman replied. "The facility is well guarded. Nobody from the outside is going to come in. And as for people on the inside, well, this is part of the trust we are all here to build."

Kate looked at me, and I at her. The instructions we got by email a few days earlier stated we shouldn't bring anything of value. But it wasn't just about possessions. It was also about feeling safe. "What if I get undressed," Kate asked, "and someone happens to walk in?"

The woman smiled again. "Don't worry," she said in a soothing voice. "No one will just drop in unannounced. They don't have locks on their doors either..."

====

We started walking towards our bungalow, on the other end of resort. We walked through a wide lawn, with an impressive oak tree at its center.

"I guess that's the Majestic Oak," I said.

"It's over five-hundred years old," Kate said, reminding me of something I should have known had I listened to the woman at the check-in and not just gazed at her bosom.

"Amazing," I said.

The bungalows were arranged in pairs, each pair sharing a wall. The bungalow itself was simple in design and small in size. Most of its area was occupied by a bedroom, with a small bathroom at its side. The bathroom was very basic, with a toilet seat, a sink and an elongated shower. The bedroom featured a big-screen TV, which was only connected to a DVD player (no cable or satellite). Besides the DVD player was a box full with DVDs that were sorted in groups ranging from romantic comedies, through movies with an erotic angle, all the way to hardcore porn.

"All the ways to work on a relationship," Kate said with a wink, as she went over the titles.

But the most prominent feature in the bedroom bungalow and hence the entire bungalow was the bed. This was a king-size bed with a comfortable mattress, soft satin sheets, and no less than six pillows, in three different sizes and levels of hardness.

"Wow," I said as I sat on the bed for the first time. "They have me sold, right now."

Kate sat next to me and smiled at me. "Yeah," she said. "I definitely see myself sleeping like a baby on this thing."

====

We lay on the bed covers with our clothes on for thirty minutes or so, just letting our muscles relax after the long drive. Then Kate asked, "Do you want to head to the swimming pool before dinner? I bet you miss swimming."

Indeed I did. Swimming was one of the things I loved to do before we started our treatments, and one of the things I let go of as we started treatments, so that I don't leave her during the mornings, which were often hard for her.

"I'd love to," I said.

We jumped off the bed and opened our bags to fetch our bathing suits. Kate brought a dark-blue one-piece, and I brought gray trunks.

Kate was the first to take her clothes off. She hesitated at first, because the door wasn't locked. She asked me if it would be better if she got dressed in the bathroom, but I assured her nobody was going to come in uninvited.

I looked at her as she undressed. I was so used to her body that I forgot how beautiful she was. Her long, brown pony tail reached the middle of her back and matched her beautiful brown eyes and contrasted with her bright skin. Her orange-sized breasts were perfectly rounded, with her two pink nipples pointing slightly upwards. Her belly was completely flat, despite the amount of hormones the treatments had pored into her body. Her flat tummy was the result of hard work on her part, doing spinning and yoga.

Just below her flat tummy was what I once considered to be my favorite place in the whole world. A nicely-trimmed triangle of hair hiding the part of her body responsible for much of my pleasure in the last eight years.

As she turned around do put her bathing suit on, I saw her butt. Like her belly, it was firm from all the exercising she was doing. I remembered how sometimes, when we were at home, doing stuff together like cooking, I used to surprise her by pushing my hand inside her pants and just grab her ass. She would usually jump in surprise, and then frown for a second, but then she would get back at me, grabbing my own ass, tickling me. Then I would usually push her against the kitchen counter or whatever we had in the area, kiss her passionately, push my hand inside her pants again, this time on the front side, and feel her wetness.

Then, after some fingering, she would usually lower my pants and grab my penis, which would usually be hard at this point. As response I would remove her pants and panties, raise her to sit on the counter, or the dining table, and push my way inside her. As this thought went through my mind, I felt an erection building up.

Kate was already fully dressed with her blue bathing suit and was starting to apply sunblock to her bright skin when she turned back to face me, surprised I was still wearing my t-shirt and shorts.

"I thought you wanted to go swimming," she said.

"I did," I said. "Sorry, I was day dreaming."

"About what?" she inquired.

I wanted to tell her, but something inside me didn't allow me to. That same part of me also didn't want her to see my erection as I undressed, but there was no choice. I had to do that.

As I got naked and she saw my erection she smiled at me. "You didn't want me to see that, did ya?"

She knew me all too well.

I smiled back at her, but didn't respond. I wanted her to propose staying at the bungalow and doing something with that erection, but she didn't. She just smiled at me and watched as I covered it with my trunks.

====

The swimming pool was almost empty when we arrived there. One couple was resting on easy-chairs besides it. The man seemed to be in his late thirties, almost entirely bald. His wife seemed a few years younger. She was tall, definitely taller than him, and was lying on her belly, her long hazel hair to her side, big sunglasses covering most of her face. She wore a white two-part bikini, with the back-strap of her top untied and set aside.

"Hi there," Kate said as we walked passed them.

"Hi there," the man replied. "I'm Bob, this is Amanda, my wife."

"Hi," Kate said. "I'm Kate, this is Pete, my husband."

Amanda then turned around to face us, holding her bikini top with her elbows to make sure it doesn't drop in the process.

"Nice meeting you, Kate and Pete," she said with a smile. "The sun here is good, so I figured this would be a good opportunity to work on my tan."

"The sun IS good here," Kate replied. "We didn't mean to interrupt."

Kate sat on an easy chair next to Amanda, and picked up her Kindle.

"When did you guys get here?" Kate asked.

"We arrived a few hours ago. We live in a suburb of Indianapolis, so it was a short ride. Where are you guys from?"

"Chicago," Kate said. "Took us three hours to get here."

"That's a long drive," Amanda said. "Is this your first time here?"

"Yeah," Kate replied. "Yours?"

"Also first," Amanda said. "I heard the swimming pool is 'bathing suit optional'," she added.

"It said 'clothing optional' on the swimming pool gate," Kate replied.

"If that's true," Amanda said, "I can avoid these nasty tan-lines."

Amanda lowered her loose bikini top just a little bit, to show Kate the difference in color between the dark tan she had on the outside, and the pale skin color she had under the top.

"I wouldn't dare to expose my body in public like this," Kate said.

"You wouldn't be the only one if you would," Amanda replied. "I saw an older couple here earlier. They were both completely naked."

Kate and I looked at each other.

"How much older?" I asked.

Kate slapped me softly, and gave me a look as if she was asking, "Is that what bothers you in this story?"

"They couldn't be more than fifty," Bob said. "This week is dedicated to guests between thirty and fifty years old."

"So what do you say, baby," Amanda turned to her husband. "Shall I lose the top?"

Bob looked at Kate and me, and then back at Amanda. "I think you have amazing boobs. I think it would be a waste if only I saw them..."

Amanda giggled. Then she looked at Kate, then at me, and then back at her husband. Finally, she removed her top, revealing a pair of large, beautiful breasts.

Kate looked at me. "Didn't you want to swim," she asked. "Wasn't that the reason we came here?" I could tell she noticed I was aroused by Amanda's breasts, and didn't particularly appreciate it.

"Sure," I said. "I'm going."

On the way to the pool my erection subsided a bit, but this talk about Amanda losing her top, and then seeing that actually happening, standing three feed from a beautiful, half naked woman who wasn't my wife, that brought my erection back to its full intensity.

I entered the water, turning away from the others, to hide the bulge in my trunks from my wife and our new friends. I swam away from them to the center of the pool, and then started swimming lengths, back and forth. Unfortunately, while I was swimming, all I could think about was Amanda's body, how beautiful she was, and how horny I was.

Don't blame me. I was seriously sex-deprived. The last time I had sex was almost two weeks earlier, on the morning after Kate had surprised me with the reservations. After that, I did masturbate in the shower on two occasions, but that's not the same thing. I felt I needed to fuck. Really badly.

My thoughts went from what had just happened to what could have been. I thought, since Amanda hated tan-lines so much, she probably needed to lose her bikini bottoms as well. Then I tried to imagine what that would look like. Does she look like the kind of woman who likes it hairy? Or is she the kind of woman who likes it shaved clean?

With these dirty thoughts in mind, my penis stood up like a flag-pole, perpendicular to the direction of my swimming. I could actually feel how the pressure of the water pressed on it. When I was on the far side of the swimming pool, facing the edge of the pool away from them, I tried to tuck a hand inside my trunks, to organize things there. But no matter what I did, as I was swimming, the flag-pole went right back to its upright position, causing me physical pain as I was swimming.

So I swam just a few more lengths and then swam back to where Kate, Amanda and Bob were sitting.

"Hi Katie," I said, "I think I'm done for now. Do you want to head back?"

"So soon?" She asked, knowing I usually swim for much longer.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm probably out of shape."

"Oh," Amanda said. "Do you guys want to go to the hot bath together?"

"Yeah," Kate said. "Why not? What do you say, Pete?"

"OK," I said reluctantly, knowing that my immediate problem will not be solved there. If anything, it would only worsen.

====

Amanda, Bob and Kate got out of their chairs and went towards the hot bath, which was at the other side of the pool. I saw Amanda stopping for a moment to think whether or not she wanted to put her bikini top on again, but she decided against it.

To hide my erection, I swam as much of the way as I could. Then I got out of the pool and into the hot bath, hoping no one would notice the bulge in my shorts. However, looking at both Amanda and Kate, seeing the looks they exchanged, I suspect they had both noticed.

Bob and Amanda sat on one side of the bath, and Kate and I sat across from them. Amanda was facing me and Kate was facing Bob.

"This is nice," Kate said, feeling the streams pressing against her skin.

"Very nice indeed," said Amanda, and submerged herself in the water.

As she did that, her feet touched mine. I moved mine back, and so did she.

"Sorry," she said, as she felt she had made me uncomfortable.

"That's OK," I said.

She sat up again. She was so tall that her boobs were almost completely out of the water. Now I could see how much taller than her husband she was. She was about my height, probably five foot ten or so.

"I heard rumors about the Turkish baths," Amanda said.

"What Turkish baths?" I asked.

Kate frowned at me. "Weren't you listening when the woman at the check-in was telling us where everything was?"

"Sorry," I said. "I must have missed that."

"The Turkish baths are over there," Amanda said, and pointed to the far end of the swimming pool area. "They have hot baths with different sizes and temperatures, and also saunas. But you can't go there with a bathing suit."

"No bathing suit?" Kate asked.

"No," Amanda said. "You can take a robe, but when you get into the water you need to be completely naked."

"Oh," Kate said. "Did you go there?"

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers
12