All Comments on 'The Majestic Oak Ch. 01'

by casiopea

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Don't like where this is going. They need to reconnect but becoming swingers won't do that. It will only lead to a non monogamous relationship that isn't really a marriage. However, we'll written so 3 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hi step father. Will you adopt your wives babies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
tajfa is right

Good story but from the subject matter this is all wrong. Firstly, I don't see how they got into a bad marriage situation. You can still have all the sex you had early in your marriage even though you are going through fertility treatments. All you need to do is make certain when your "timing" is right you have sex. Doing it extra times keeps your pleasure and sex doesn't become clinical.

Going to some swinger resort to share yourselves with others will ruin your marriage. How does that bring you closer together? I can only guess that if your "partner" is a very poor lover it can possibly make you appreciate what you have in your spouse. But that is a long shot. Jealousy can pop up at any time and if only one have of the couple is enjoying the trip then the other has resentment.

And what about her comment about "make or break" the relationship? She was so quick to say she was willing to break the marriage now before they have children! That tells me she is not 100% committed to the marriage now and her love obviously is not that strong.

He needs to tell her he is going to prepare for the worse and get the divorce started but put on hold and then they need to talk the entire child situation once again.

I don't see her as a long term partner.

I think this was written well but is a sad story. If it goes as I think it is maybe this is better off as an erotical couples story and not a loving wife story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Hearing other people fucking is a turn on, and knowing that . . .

. . . other people can hear you can be a turn on as well.

We’ve got to wait until the next chapter to see where this goes, but the main characters are written as being way too uptight. They almost never sleep naked? That’s a huge mistake; my wife and I have been sleeping naked for almost forty years!

I’m guessing that Kate will loosen up first. I’ve seen this a lot in life, on nude beaches. Everyone seems to think it’s men who want to go, just to see naked women, but if the woman is willing to try, it’s she who’s usually freer than he on a nude beach.

That’s not quite the same at nude resorts, but people who go there are pretty much fully on board with going naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Massage Parlor

Why not check into a cheap Rub and Tug for the week. You got you fat neighbors just walking in and the buffet sounds to "die for", literally, without a beer or bottle of wine to be enjoyed. The Turkish Bath has water jets to pressure wash her cunt and he can sit in the next tub jerking off. Can't wait to read the last chapter as they head home with her knocked up by some unknown baby daddy.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Most of the comments are right

Swinging will destroy their fragile marriage. If she gets pregnant by some scumbag at the resort, she will be raising it by herself. Go home and get a divorce.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Good story so far

So far very engaging story about a young couple's life in an adult resort. I definitely want more. Thanks for the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Don’t bother

Unless you are a swinger don’t bother

MC should enjoy the weekend and then go find a girl not a slut to have babies with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marriage not swinging

Who the hell let's someone just walk in their room? Unrealistic. Sounds like swinging BS not working on their marriage. Rethink the story line.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
A bullshit swinger story

I have a problem with the undefined situation and the lack of knowledge the couple has about what goes on there and what is expected. That is not the real-life swinger experience. Only the fantasy swinger fables of Literotica Loving Wives writers. I truly wonder if any of these writers ever tried it.

As for her getting pregnant. No swinger woman goes to a swinger event without being on the pill having some other birth-control.

No experienced swingers bring amateurs in without explaining to them what is expected. No one wants the drama.

Again...who are these people?

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
To: ScorpioJJ

This is not even swinging. Its a fantasy.

Swingers I knew did not bring in people to their lifestyle unless the nubbies knew EXACTLY what was going to happen. No one wants their time at a party or getaway ruined by emotionally unprepared people.

The way swinging is portrayed here makes me laugh or shake my head at times.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
There is NO way you would be left in the dark about the nature of this spa.

It would be made very clear that it was about swinging and there would be forms to sign that would absolve the resort of any ill-fated rendezvous.

As well, why would a wife, who is already concerned about her fragile marriage introduce swinging? That would destroy the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A bit over the top, but enjoyable all the same.

Also amusing that so many take it all so seriously, as if it wasn't a fiction web site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotica in LW

What a novel welcome change. Good start, 5* story.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Well written

But if they're so fragile and they know this trip could "make or break" them, then the two of them doing this is absurd.

Perhaps if they fixed their relationship first this might possibly be a good story but not with where they are now. After all them suddenly enjoying sex again is NOT them being fixed to any degree.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Kal knows

Kal knows his swingers. Don't try to slide anything by him, cause he will catch you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You should stay in the Group Sex genre. There will be blood here.

Just based on the lack of sound proofing this sounds like a pretty cheap joint. I don't know, but I suspect Swinger resorts, or at least dedicated swinger events, are not that difficult to find. So why would the wife be that clueless about the nature of the resort? And why wouldn't the couple put a Do Not Disturb sign on their front door?

But you've already told us this is going to devolve from an attempt to get pregnant to a promiscuous fuck fest with strangers. And they're all just going to be so excited about their group sired baby and their future polyamorous or at least promiscuous relationships. The perfect remedy for a struggling marriage, especially with a wife who is feeling inadequate and depressed. Bet the wife can't wait for her husband to knock up some other younger sexier and mostly more fertile woman. Oh, won't that be exciting? And they'll all be just one big fucking family. It takes a village to raise an idiot. The ones who are going to get fucked the most will be the children.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not sure what the heck you are trying to do . You have a talent but what you just have written is a complete waste of time writing. The loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories and this will make you look like a complete fool. Please don’t waste your talent on writing this type of story while the loving wife category is being flooded with newbie writers trying to make there mark . Don’t get me wrong it will die down shortly but while this lockdown thing is on this site will get swamped with this type of stories. So all I ask is just try a different category and go have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear Swingers

You cannot have failed to notice that Loving Wives stories almost universally depict an utterly unrealistic picture of married and divorced life. Why would you expect an accurate depiction of swingers and the establishments they frequent?

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Maybe unfairly, I presume

this is going in the direction of the "vibe" of the place leading this young couple to swinging and sharing, or more probably cuckolding. I havent read this writer 's other stuff, so I dont know what his proclivities are. The fact that the husband did not strongly and without any room for doubt chastise the other couple for coming in their room unannounced and without explicit permission a second time tells me he has a bit of a submissive streak. I woulda knocked that ol' cowboy ass over tea cup out the door.

TonyBCaTonyBCaabout 4 years ago
A very well written fantasy...

While there may be a few flaws in the "reality check" behind this story, one has to admit that it's very well written: especially the tastefully graphic descriptions of their sex scenes. Personally, I have never had the opportunity to be a swinger, but would absolutely love to have something like this happen for me someday. I too would be willing to "travel across the whole wide world to get to a place like this" - especially with the right partner, premise and preparation. Agreed that such an experience could either make a marriage wonderful - or otherwise utterly shatter it. There is no question that it would be changed by it... I enjoyed the "surprise factor" in this story (however unrealistic that may have been). I found this story hot and erotic - so clearly a 5* from me too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Carry on!

Pay no attention to the negative comments found in this category. Somehow these trolls think this is constructive for someone. No one really cares what their opinion is anyway. This is starting as a great story. My only regret is that they will only be there 5 days. More and more please. Carry on!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Good start but the ominous nature so far makes it seem like people are going to change

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous