The Majestic Oak Ch. 08

Story Info
Pete and Kate graduate with a party they will never forget.
15.5k words
4.66
11.4k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Graduation

=====================

We parted ways with Nadia, and went back inside the restaurant. Because we came in late, our regular table was taken, and the nine of us, Barbara, Darin, Tracy, Oliver, Amanda, Bob, Rachel, Kate and myself, squeezed around a smaller table, the only one that was available.

As we started to eat, we saw Kathy, the woman who had checked us into the resort and gave us our orientation tour, walking from table to table, talking to the guests. She was wearing a large t-shirt with a low neckline and, as it seemed, no bra underneath. The t-shirt went all the way down to her thighs, hiding whatever shorts she was wearing.

"She's inviting everyone to the prom," Barbara informed us.

"Hi everybody," Kathy said as she reached our table. "How is everyone doing?"

"We're great," we said, almost as one.

"Great!" She replied. "I want to invite you all to the prom tonight. You know that every week we hold this party for our guests, to celebrate your graduation from the program. We will start at seven at the swimming pool area with a cocktail party, then at about eight we will move to the dojo for the dance.

"Now, some of you may know it already, but the prom is primarily..."

"An orgy?" Amanda interrupted her.

"I wanted to say, a costume party," Kathy said with a shy smile, ignoring Amanda's comment. "I guess some of you already have their own costumes," she was looking at Barbara and Darin for whom this was going to be their fourth prom, "but for the rest of you, there is a storage unit full of costumes and accessories which I'm going to open for you right after lunch. Just go to the east side of the resort, past the check-in booth, past the parking lot. You'll see it there. We have a large collection of complete couples' costumes, individual items and a wide selection of accessories. We also have make-up kits for those of you who need them. Everything is clean and ready to use.

"Now, as you can probably guess, these are not costumes you would wear for an office party. They are all very sexy, and many of them have parts that come off, making even more provocative, if you get my drift."

People around the table started to giggle.

"Luckily for you," Kathy continued, "we have a very flexible dress code. All we ask is that for the cocktail party you'd be fully dressed, with the complete costumes on. Then, as we move to the dojo, feel free to wear as much or as little as you like.

"Now, these parties often tend to get a bit crazy, so I want you guys to remember a few ground rules. We are putting boxes filled with condoms and other stuff around the dojo. Be sure to use them wisely. We don't want any unwanted pregnancies coming out of this place. Nor do we want to be ground zero for a new STD epidemic. Also, and I can't stress this enough, the staff is off limits. Guests do a lot of crazy shit in these parties, but please leave us out of this. We work here. We make sure you have food and music. But for other things... for that you have each other."

"Sure," we all said.

"Great," she finally said. "I'll see you all there!"

====

Kate and I walked across the parking lot and searched for the storage unit with the costumes. We wandered for a few minutes between the small structures until we found one whose door was open.

As Kathy had promised, it had an impressive selection of costumes. Two long racks with hangers, most of which were tied together in pairs. Kate and I browsed through the costumes, eventually arriving at a pair that looked nice. It was a black cat costume for her and a white dog costume for me.

"Those look nice," Kate said as she removed the hangers from the rack. "I think they match our sizes."

Then we placed them on a table at the side of the storage unit and examined them more closely. The black cat costume consisted of a sexy black top which I knew was going to look great on Kate, a pair of black tights with a miniskirt attached on top of it, and a hair band with black cat ears. Kate raised the miniskirt to look underneath and her jaw dropped.

"What is that?" She asked me.

I looked. Under the skirt, the tights were missing an important piece, right between the legs.

I smiled. "I know what this costume is," I said.

"What?" Kate asked.

"It's a pussycat costume, get it?" I said. "Pussy-cat?"

"You mean," Kate tried to understand.

"Yep!" I said. "Kathy said these costumes are not intended for office parties."

"I need to think about it," Kate said. "I'm not sure I wanna..."

Kate and I have made a long way since we first arrived at the resort. Just the previous day Kate had sex with two men and two women, pleasured herself while sitting naked in a hot bath with seven other people and exposed herself in front of the entire restaurant during a meal. Still, the thought of attending a party with an outfit that was covering everything but her crotch, thus drawing everyone's attention to her beautiful triangle of hair, was overwhelming for her.

"You'll be the sexiest cat with the sexiest pussy in the party," I told her and kissed her on her temple.

"Won't it be weird?" She asked.

"I believe you won't be the only one there with exposed body parts," I said. "And there's always the skirt you could put on."

Then we turned our attention to my costume. It consisted of a white onesie with brown spots, and a matching hat with long dog ears. At the crotch area there was a sock-shaped extension with a bone painted on each side. The extension had zipper at its bottom, allowing it to open completely.

"Is this for..." Kate asked.

"I guess so," I replied.

"The bone is your boner?" She laughed.

====

We got back to the bungalow and tried out our costumes. Both costumes matched our sizes perfectly. Kate looked so good in her costume, especially with the crotch part missing, that I felt a swelling inside my "bone".

The previous day both Kate and I had had sex so many times, but never with each other. I enjoyed watching her having sex with Darin, Oliver and the lesbian couple, while I had sex with Barbara, Tracy and Nadia. After all this sex, I was completely dry and Kate was extremely sore. But after that morning, when Nadia had told us the story of how she had come to own the land on which she built the resort, as she had told us in graphic details how she got into a sexual relationship with her patients, I felt an erection creeping in for the first time that day.

But now Kate was wearing her pussycat costume. The deep neckline revealed just a little of her beautiful breasts. The black fabric of her tights stretched tight around her fit thighs, contrasting with the her bright skin tone just around the dark triangle of hair it left completely exposed.

I looked at her and felt I had to have her.

"You are so sexy," I said. "How about we give these costumes a test run?"

Kate laughed. "I think there will be plenty of time for that at the dance," she said. "I think we should conserve our energy..."

"But at the party we'll probably want to do this with other people," I said. "And I really want you..."

She hugged me and kissed me passionately.

"Tomorrow we go back home," she reminded me, "and once again it will be just you and me.But unlike the way things were between us before coming here, this time I'm going to want you so badly, so often, that you'll beg me to leave you alone."

I placed a gentle hand on Kate's exposed crotch. "I'll never grow tired of this pussy," I said, pun intended.

"I love you," she said with a smile, and kissed me softly.

"I love you too," I replied.

====

At about ten minutes to seven, Barbara and Darin entered our bungalow without knocking, as they did so many times before. We already had our costumes on, including Kate's skirt. As they walked in, Kate was using her makeup kit to give my whiskers some final touches.

Their costumes didn't surprise either of us. Darin was wearing a cowboy costume, with cowboy boots, a brown vest, and his regular Texan hat. And while he was a cowboy, Barbara was a cow. She was wearing a white leotard with black spots, a tail coming out of the back and ears held to her head with a hair band. Her fat legs were completely exposed, and the tight cloth pressed against her large belly, showing just how fat she was.

Kate looked at me and we shared a smile as we saw their costumes. As we knew better than we had wanted to, a cowboy fucking a cow was a repeating theme in our neighbors' sex-play.

"Nice costumes," Kate said to both of them.

"Nice costumes yourselves," Barbara said. "I love the bone," she winked at me.

To get back at her, I asked, "If you're a cow, where are your udders?"

"Oh," Barbara said and undid a button on her shoulder.

She released the piece of cloth that was covering her bosom, revealing her two large breasts. Then she pointed at her two large pink nipples. "Here they are," she said. "Like them?"

"Sure," I answered quietly.

====

Together with our neighbors, we arrived at the swimming pool area exactly at seven. At the entrance a large chain of helium balloons formed a gate to greet us. The pool area was converted into a cocktail party venue by placing tall tables covered with white tablecloths around the pool. Each table was surrounded with a few tall chairs but also left enough room for people to stand around them. The pool itself was lit with colorful lights, which played nicely with the reflection of the twilight sky.

"Hi," Tracy waved at us, dressed up as a cheerleader, with a pink top that started with a very low neckline and ended right above her bellybutton, a very short white miniskirt, very long white stockings, and two large pink pompoms on her hands.

We waved back and walked towards the tall table next to which she and Oliver were standing. Oliver was dressed as a basketball player, with a white uniform and a red number.

"Nice costumes!" Tracy said. "I love the whiskers," she said to both Kate and me. "You make a cute cat," she said to Kate.

"I'm a pussycat," Kate said, and raised her skirt just a little bit, revealing just a little of her pubic hair to the man and woman who stood in front of her.

"Cool!" Tracy said, "but you have to be careful." She touched her husband on his crotch. "Oliver is going commando. Seeing you like this, his shorts may not be big enough... you don't want his dong to just pop out..."

We laughed.

"Look," she continued. "I'm going commando too." She turned around and raised her skirt a little, just enough for us to see the crack of her ass.

"Nice!" Barbara said, and Kate and I smiled.

Amanda and Bob came in a few minutes later, both dressed as servants. Bob was dressed as a butler, wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt and a black bow-tie, while Amanda was wearing a maid costume consisting of a short black dress with a white apron at its front, and a feather duster in her hand. The dress was considerably small relative to Amanda, allowing it to just barely hold her impressive pair of breasts inside. We all told her we loved her costume. And Bob's too.

Last of our group was Rachel. When she saw us waving at her, she came to us with a shy smile on her face. She was dressed as a catholic school girl, with a white shirt and a gray tie with a squares pattern, and a short gray skirt with the same pattern.

"Hi," Tracy said to her. "I was starting to fear you wouldn't come."

"It felt awkward to come here by myself," she said. "But I decided to do it anyways."

"Good for you," Barbara said. "Start your new life standing strong."

"Thanks," she replied, looking down.

"I love the outfit," Kate said to her.

"Thanks," Rachel said and gave her a shy smile. "Do you get the joke?"

"No," Kate said and looked around to see if any of us did. We didn't.

"I'm dressed as a catholic school girl!" She said.

"And??" Kate asked.

"And I'm a devoted protestant," she said.

We laughed. For Kate and myself, religion had never played a role in our lives. But for Rachel, religion was fundamental. It was the reason she had been married to a man who had never been attracted to her for seven long years. So now, as she walked by herself to the swimming pool area to join a party she knew was going to be the incarnation of sin, this must have taken everything she had. And to do this with style, she decided to dress as a catholic...

I wanted to tell her how much I admired her courage, but couldn't find the words. So I just smiled at her, and she returned a shy smile.

"How is everybody doing?" A woman dressed in a red trench coat and a red wide hat asked in a slight Russian accent.

"We're all good, Nadia," Kate replied for all of us.

"What are you dressed as?" Tracy asked.

"Don't you see?" She asked, raising her hands, turning around on one of her high-heel boots to give us a better look.

"Carmen Sandiego?" I asked.

"Not just any Carmen Sandiego," she corrected me. "A sexy Carmen Sandiego!"

We all laughed.

Suddenly, our attention turned to a couple that came to greet Nadia. These were Carol and Hank, dressed as a king and a queen, Hank wearing a crown to his head and Carol wearing a tiara. They both had long cloaks tied around their necks, going down their backs. But other than these items, they weren't wearing anything.

"Aren't you supposed to be clothed for the cocktail party?" Amanda asked them. "Not that I mind..."

"But we ARE clothed," Hank said in a dramatic voice, suitable for an English professor. "Fully clothed, wearing the best of garments in all the land. Don't you see how beautiful my wife's clothes are?" He pointed along his wife's naked body. "Unfortunately," he said, partially covering his mouth with his hand as if he was sharing a secret, "not everybody can see our clothes. Only the wise can..."

We laughed at their joke. It took guts to come naked to a cocktail party after explicitly being asked not to. But Carol and Hank could afford to. They knew the place better than any of the guests. Probably even better than some of the staff. They have been coming to the resort once every year since the first year it was open for business. And during their nine visits, with the exception of meals, they were naked almost all of the time. Kate and I have probably seen them naked more times than we've seen them with clothes on. So seeing them naked at the cocktail party only seemed natural.

====

Waiters dressed in formal attire walked among the guests and offered us small dishes and glasses of wine, beer and different cocktails. The food was relatively fancy, but none of us was there for the food.

Around our tall table, our group of nine raised a glass to new experiences. The ones we had these last few days, and the ones we were about to have that evening.

Suddenly, Kate excused herself and left the table. I followed her with my eyes and saw her approaching the lesbian couple, who were dressed in normal clothes and looked like they were leaving the party.

I saw Kate talking to them for a while. At one point, she raised her skirt a little to reveal the surprising part of her costume. The conversation continued for another minuter or two, and then the two women left, and Kate returned to the table with tears in her eyes.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked her.

"It's nothing," she said in tears. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"You're crying," I noted, "so it can't be nothing."

Kate looked at me and did her best to smile. "It's really nothing," she said. "I saw they were leaving so I asked them if they weren't going to join the party."

"If I were a lesbian," Tracy said, "I don't think I would have enjoyed such a party where all the other guests were heterosexuals."

"I know," Kate said, "it's not that."

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"I asked if they'd make an exception for me," Kate said. "Go to the party just for a little while, just so that I could... you know... once again... with them..."

"And they didn't want to?" I asked.

"They said I wasn't a challenge for them anymore," Kate said in a bitter voice. "They enjoyed 'opening me up', as they put it, but fucking me again would be just boring."

"Who said that?" Barbara wanted to know. "Was it the blond bitch?"

"It was Andie," Kate said, "the blond woman, but her wife was right there with her and didn't say anything."

I kissed Kate on her head. "Katie, Baby," I said, "don't let it spoil the evening for you. From my experience, when people say things like that to you, it reflects more on them than it does on you. You did nothing wrong."

"Yeah," Tracy added, and caressed Kate's hand. "Maybe things between them aren't that jolly," she suggested. "Maybe you were so good with Laura yesterday that Andie got jealous?"

Kate looked at Tracy and finally managed to smile. She liked her interpretation of things. Even though she found it hard to believe.

====

At around eight o'clock, Kathy, who was probably working behind the scenes until then, came to the pool area and started mingling with the guests. She was wearing a blue denim jacket and blue denim shorts. The jacket had two out of its four buttons open, forming a generous neckline, and she didn't seem to be wearing anything underneath.

Kathy walked from table to table, asking how everyone was, complementing people on their choice of costumes. After spending a minute or so with our group she went to say hello to Carol and Hank who were standing around a nearby table. They were too far away for me to hear their conversation, but I could see it was pleasant.

Back on Tuesday, when Kathy guided our orientation session, the naked Carol and Hank were the peak attraction on the tour. After allowing us to ask them questions, Hank asked Kathy if they would ever get to see her naked. Her response was the standard "The staff is off limits", but she did say she would consider it, at the prom.

And the prom was now. So after a short conversation and a lot of smiles, I saw Kathy undoing the two buttons on her denim jacket and opening it briefly in front of the couple. From where I stood I could get a glimpse of one of her large breasts, just for a second, before she closed her jacket.

I could see Hank was satisfied, but I bet he wanted more. As she was leaving them I could hear her say, "Maybe next time."

====

Then Kathy clapped her hands several times to get everyone's attention. "Hi people," she called. "I hope you're all having fun. I want you to take with you whatever food or drink you currently have in your hand, and follow me to the dojo. Don't worry, we have drinks there as well. But we also have a band there, and a dance floor, so please follow me..."

As we started to walk, Darin touched me gently on my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hey," he said. "Take this."

Discretely, he took my hand and put something in my palm. It was a blue pill.

"What the..." I said.

"Trust me," he whispered. "You'll need it if you want to really enjoy what's coming."

"I don't need..." I started to say, trying to hand the blue pill back to him.

"You do," he said. "Everybody does. How many of these beautiful women can you do on your own? Two? Three? Four if you're really good? With this you get a few hours of fun. You can have maybe ten of these beauties. You could go on and on if only it didn't start to really hurt at a certain point."

I didn't believe what I was hearing, and moreover, I didn't believe I was actually considering the offer.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Kate asked me.

"Darin offered me a Viagra," I said, showing her the pill.

"Take it," she said without hesitation. "Why not?"

"Why not?" I whispered. "It's prescription medication! It may have a million side effects! It could kill me!"

"Loosen up," she said. "You're young and healthy. It will be OK. Take the pill." Then she brought her lips closer to my ears. "I wanna race you," she said. "I want you to fuck as many women as you can, and I'll fuck all the men and woman that I can. Then we'll compare numbers. I bet I'm gonna beat you, with or without the pill. But without it, you don't even stand a chance!"