The Majestic Oak Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. Her brown eyes were burning with lust. I knew this look so well. When we were starting to date I was getting this look from her all the time. As time past, I saw it less and less. But that week I got to see this naughty, lustful smile on her face several times. She had this smile when she offered herself to me under the ancient oak tree, and just before she asked Barbara and Darin to stay in our room and have sex with us. She had that look when Tracy and Oliver asked us to join them in their bungalow, and when she decided she wanted to experience lesbian sex and walked over to the lesbian couple, offering herself to them. Now, after all these adventures, she was still in for more.

Last week's Pete would have been disgusted by Kate's idea. For last week's Pete, sex was something to be shared between loved ones. It surely wasn't a competitive sport. But this week's Pete was going to go with everything life was handing him. And especially, anything offered by the woman he once again was madly in love with.

"OK, baby," I said. "You're on," and swallowed the pill.

====

The dojo was arranged as a dance hall. On one side, a small stage was erected, and a band was playing songs from the 90's. The dojo that was usually lit by natural light coming through the rice paper sheets on its ceiling was now lit by colorful disco lights, coming from portable projectors located at its sides, reflected by a disco ball hanging from the ceiling. Along one wall there were some tall tables with beer bottles standing on top of them, and bean bags scattered among them, for sitting down. Along the other two walls there were two lines of mattresses forming the shape of the letter L. As Kathy had promised, there were boxes located between each two mattresses. They were full of condoms and also sex-toys of different kinds.

====

The band stopped playing as one sexy Carmen Sandiego got on stage.

"Hi everyone," Nadia said, "and welcome to the prom!"

There was a round of applause.

"I look around the room," she said, "and see a lot of brave people. Many of you came here with broken marriages, with burnt-out passion. But as I look at you, I see this fire burning in each and every one of you. I can see you have learned to find it in each other, and to share it with others. And for that, you can be very proud. As proud as I am in all of you.

"And I know you still have a long way to go. This week may have given you the spark that you needed, but fire needs a constant supply of fuel and air in order to keep burning. I hope you will all be wise enough to give your love the right amount of fuel and of air, to keep it burning.

"And I know that for some of you," she looked directly at Rachel, "this week has not been easy. I know that some of you have ended their relationships this week."

I looked at Rachel, and noticed that others have too.

"I know you may not see it this way," Nadia said, "but breaking up a bad relationship takes just as much courage as it takes to start a good one. I'm proud of each and every one of you," she said.

Then, her serious tone was replaced by a cheerful one. "OK," she said. "Now it's time to celebrate. Happy graduation everyone!"

The band started to play the chorus for Queen's "We are the Champions" as flickering lights flooded the dojo.

On the stage, one sexy Carmen Santiago slowly undid the buttons of her trench coat in front of a cheering audience. Then, slowly, she opened it and let it slide off her body. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her beautiful large breasts, her flat belly and cleanly-waxed groin were all on display in the strobing lights, between her wide hat and high-heel boots.

"Let the games begin!" She said to wild applause from the audience.

====

The band started playing Elton John's "I'm Still Standing" as Nadia rushed off stage and joined the guests on the dance floor. I looked at the beautiful pussycat standing next to me and felt the bone starting to grow between my hips. It wasn't the Viagra. It was a combination of the beautiful woman who had just taken her clothes off on stage, and the beautiful woman who was standing right next to me.

Kate looked at me. She had that same lustful look from before, but this time there was more to it. There was also pride.

"I'm proud of us," she said to my ear, trying to overcome the loud music.

"I'm proud of us too," I replied, and kissed her passionately.

People around us started to move to the rhythm of the song.

"Wanna dance?" Kate asked me.

"I'd love to," I said.

We started dancing. The band's performance was no more than adequate, but they did pick a great song to start the evening with. I looked into Kate's eyes as we moved our bodies to the rhythm of the song and felt I was in heaven. Her, me, that song, this was all I needed. But the night was still young, and there was still much excitement to come for both of us.

"May we cut in?" I heard Barbara's voice behind me. Barbara lay a soft hand on my shoulder as Darin approached Kate.

"Sure," I said reluctantly as I saw Kate smiling at Darin.

We continued dancing to Elton John's song, Kate dancing besides me, Darin in front of her and Barbara in front of me. Then, during the guitar solo, Barbara reached for the buttons on her shoulders and allowed the piece of cloth covering her upper body to drop to the floor. Now she was dancing there, dressed as a cow, jumping up and down on the dance floor, with her two large breasts bouncing in front of me.

Then she reached forward and brought me closer to her. Although this was totally uncalled for by the song, she held me like one would hold a tango partner, one hand wrapped around my back and another holding my hand. With that, she squeezed me close to her body, her breasts pressing against my chest.

Despite holding me close, her dance moves did not become any less wild. She threw me left and right, up and down as she moved her massive body to the rhythm of the song. I wanted to get back to dancing with Kate, but it seemed like that ship had sailed.

Kate was dancing with Darin. At first they were facing each other, but then Darin turned her around so that he danced behind her, laying his hands at the sides of her torso as they danced.

Then he drew her closer to him and placed his hands on her bosom, cupping her breasts through the fabric of her black top.

Kate looked at me. Once again, she had that naughty, lustful smile on her face. She knew Darin wanted her, and eventually, she was willing to indulge him. But not before he would show her some good time on the dance floor.

The song was over, and the band moved to "Baby One More Time", originally by Britney Spears.

Barbara let go of her grip of me and started dancing to the rhythm of this new song. At one point she raised one of her breasts with one hand, and with the other she invited me to come closer. While still dancing, she guided my head down so that she could get her nipple right in my mouth.

Like everything else in her body, her nipple was massive. I took it in my mouth and started running my tongue around it. As I did, I felt it hardening.

Barbara was still moving along with the music, humming along as she was enjoying my treatment of her nipple. Then, as the band reached the last line of the chorus, Barbara held tight to my head, pressing it into her breast, and shouted, "Suck me baby one more time!"

====

Bob and Amanda, the butler and the maid, saved me from Barbara's grip as they asked to cut in. Barbara released her grip of my head and took Bob in her arms in a warm embrace. Then, without wasting any time, Bob started sucking one of her breasts while burying his hand in the other.

"Bob likes them big," Amanda told me as we started to dance.

"Yours are big," I said, looking at the two hills that were just barely covered by the minimalistic dress.

"I know," she said. "But he got these at home," she pointed at her own boobs. "Now Barbara's boobs, that's another story... this for him is like going to Disneyland!"

I looked at him. He sure looked like a kid in a candy store. Or at Disneyland. Whatever.

"We haven't had a chance to..." Amanda said while dancing in front of me, "you know..."

"We did some things in the hot bath," I reminded her.

"That was fun," she said. "But I would still like to go all the way with you, if you want it of course."

I looked at her. She was beautiful. Although we rolled around the same circles throughout the week, I didn't know much about neither Bob nor her. From the looks of it, it seemed that Bob was a businessman or a manager of some sort. He was always talking about finance and seemed to know quite a lot in this field. Amanda didn't talk much about things outside the resort. I knew they had an eight-years-old daughter, but that was the only piece of information I had about her life outside the resort.

But although I didn't know much about her, I came to like her very much. At first, this was purely a physical attraction. She had a beautiful body, and since our very first day at the resort, she wasn't shy about it. But then, as time went on, I came to also like her as a person. I liked her graceful boldness, the way she wasn't going around the bush, saying the things we were all thinking about, but always in a nice way, utilizing a healthy sense of humor to soften the blow.

My penis had been erect way before she had made the offer. But as she did, I felt it grow even bigger inside the sock-like part of my costume.

"I'd be honored to," I said, wrapping my arms around her, moving closer for a kiss.

Amanda's lips were soft and wet. We stopped moving along with the music and focused on each other's lips and tongues. She was a great kisser. We shared a long, passionate kiss, and then she took me by the hand and started leading me towards one of the mattresses.

Meanwhile, while I was kissing Amanda, Kate's dance with Darin had grown even more passionate. Still standing behind her, Darin pushed the shoulder straps of Kate's top to the sides and slowly pulled them down, revealing her breasts. Then he started massaging them with his hands.

Then, Kate decided it was time for the skirt to go. After the black piece of cloth fell to the floor and her triangle of beauty was there for everyone to see, she took one of Darin's hands and placed it between her legs.

"Kate is amazing," Amanda said as we were making our way to the side of the room, looking back at her.

"She really is," I said.

====

Amanda and I weren't the first people to use the mattresses. When we got there, Hank and Carol were both busy, on two neighboring mattresses, making out with another couple. Amanda chose a spot one mattress away from Hank's, and lay down.

I followed her lead and lay down besides her.

We started kissing again, but Amanda laid a soft hand on my head, leading me down her body.

I followed her lead, kissing her on her neck and chest, and finally I pulled her neckline down revealing her two, beautiful breasts. I started licking one nipple while running my fingers over the other. But Amanda didn't have patience for foreplay.

"The condoms," she said, and pointed with her eyes to the nearest box. "I want you inside me."

I picked up a condom and she leaned forward and reached for the "bone" part of my dog costume that housed my erection. She unzipped it, pulling my penis out of the sock-like cloth. Then she took the unwrapped condom from my hand and carefully put it on my penis.

Then, she lay back and spread her legs. "Are you coming?" She asked.

I thought there were more clothes to be taken off on her part, but as I found out, her costume consisted of an apron and two layers of dress, but no panties. As I lay over her and pushed forward, I felt the warm embrace of her wet vagina closing over my penis.

"Is it OK?" I asked her as my entire penis was inside her.

"It's wonderful," she smiled. "Now fuck me!"

I started moving back and forth, starting slowly and carefully, slowly picking up the pace. Amanda was looking at me, sighing as I was going in and out of her. Her hands were on my back, leading me in every movement I made.

Suddenly, on the mattress besides us we saw Barbara and Bob. Bob lay down and Barbara knelt on top of him. The bottom part of her leotard was open, and her thick bush was showing out through the side.

Bob pushed his pants down, revealing his penis and Barbara guided it inside her.

Amanda and Bob smiled at each other as they both lay on their backs, side by side, enjoying sex with other people. They held hands for a short while, and then went back to focusing each on their individual pleasure.

Amanda's eyes went back to me. Her hands ran along my chest. "You're fucking me so good!" She panted. "I'm close!"

As close as she was, Bob beat her to the punch.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara said as she felt his penis growing inside her. "Give this cow your milk!"

And then Bob started moaning an quivering, spreading his milk-like substance inside Barbara's hungry vagina.

Amanda smiled at me as she saw her husband cumming. She didn't need anything more, and started moaning loudly herself. I could feel her vagina twitching around my penis, as she locked her fingers on the sides of my body.

Watching her cum was the thing I needed to get over the edge. I released my load into the condom and crashed on top of her, trying to catch my breath.

====

After a minute or so, I carefully pulled my penis, still erect, out of Amanda's vagina. I was careful not to leave the condom inside her, but with my erection still on, it remained attached. Then I threw the condom to the small bin that was standing next to the box from which I originally took it.

Although Bob had cum, Barbara still had plans for him. Now she was lying down on the mattress and Bob was between her legs, licking her up.

Amanda turned to her side to have a better view of them, and I lay behind her, embracing her as we both were catching up with our breaths.

"He's not a great lover," Amanda confided in me as we watched them. "But he's the love of my life."

====

"How are you guys doing?" We heard Tracy asking.

Tracy and Oliver were standing above us. Oliver's large penis was extending out of his shorts and his wife's hand was stroking it.

As she was standing right above me, I had an excellent view up her skirt. Without panties, her beautiful hairless labia was right in front of me. It was slightly open, giving me a peek to her pink vagina.

When Oliver noticed I was looking at his wife's vagina, he smiled and raised her skirt to give me a better look.

Amanda's eyes were locked at Oliver's impressive penis. I knew my time with her was over, and that it was time for both of us to move on.

I gave her a small kiss goodbye. "It was great," I said and stood up. Oliver knelt in front of her, taking my place.

"Hey," I said to Tracy as I was standing next to her.

"Hey," she replied, and wrapped her hands around me, bringing me closer for a kiss. This was a short, friendly kiss.

"Shall we?" She asked, pointing at the available mattress to our right.

"Sure," I said.

I looked around the room as Tracy knelt down on the mattress. A few mattresses to my right, Kate was lying down, her legs over her body, and Darin was lying on top of her legs, thrusting his penis in and out of her.

On the mattress next to us, Oliver wasn't wasting any time on foreplay. His shorts were down at knee level and his long penis was already covered with rubber, making its way under Amanda's dress.

But then, suddenly, my focus went to the other side of the room.

"Hey Tracy," I turned to her.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Mind if we took a rain check?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. "What happened?"

"Rachel is there, all by herself," I said, pointing to the other side of the room, where Rachel was sitting alone on a bean bag.

"You're a good soul," she smiled. "Sure, we can take a rain check."

Then she reached for the box of condoms and toys that was located next to the mattress. "There," she said, "you may need this." She took a wrapped condom out of the box and handed it to me.

"I'm just going to keep her company," I said.

"Sure," she said. "But be sure to keep her SAFE company," she laughed.

Like the day before, when Kate handed me a condom as I was about to be Rachel's partner at the "exposure" workshop, here too I had no intention of having sex with her. Rachel had just broken up with her husband the day before, and she was in a fragile place. During that workshop we had attended together Rachel wanted to have sex with me, but then she broke down and started crying, letting me know she wasn't ready.

Of course, with the loud music and the lust that filled the air I didn't want to have that discussion with Tracy. Taking the condom from her hand was the simpler thing to do, although, as with the condom Kate had given me the day before, I had no intention of using it.

"Have fun," she said and winked at me.

"You too," I said, and turned to the other side of the room.

====

One of the good things about my dog costume was that it had a pocket. One of the brown spots on the side of my belly was open at its top, allowing one to place small things like a phone or small change there. I used it to place the condom.

"Hi Rachel," I said. "Mind if I joined you?"

"Sure," she replied, and moved a bit to the side, making room for me on the bean bag.

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

"I wish that people would stop asking me that question," she replied.

"I'm sorry," I said. "It's just that..."

"You feel guilty for having so much fun while I'm picking up the pieces?" She offered, voicing exactly what I was thinking but didn't want to say out loud.

"A little," I said.

"Well, don't," she said. "You guys are my friends, and I'm happy to see you happy. It fills me with hope for my own happiness."

I smiled at her. That feeling I had the day before, after she had cried in my arms, that feeling came back and took over me.

"You're an amazing woman," I said, trying as much as I could to play down my feelings.

"Thank you for saying that," she said, smiling at me. She laid a soft hand on my arm and added, "Thank you for being such a good friend."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, just looking at the others. Across from us we saw Hank sitting next to Tracy on the mattress, caressing her. At one point she raised her top over her breasts, guiding him to caress her and kiss her on her boobs.

Kate was still lying on the mattress, recovering from the orgasm Darin had given her. Darin was lying next to her, caressing her.

Then Nadia approached their mattress, kneeling down next to them, softly caressing Kate's body.

Kate sat up and wrapped her hands around Nadia. They shared a passionate kiss.

Earlier that day, after Nadia had told us her story, we have all felt much closer to her. Even from across the room, I could feel that Kate's passion for her wasn't only sexual. She shared the same admiration I had for Nadia. Apparently, Rachel was sharing the same sentiment.

"She is so amazing," she said to me, and before I could ask who she was referring to she added, "both of them are."

"They truly are," I replied.

Then Darin joined in on the kissing. Nadia was taking turns, alternating between Kate and him. Then Darin started to caress Nadia on her beautiful large breasts, running his fingers on her nipples.

Nadia did the same to Kate and started kissing her on her breasts, licking her nipples.

Eventually, Kate lay down and Nadia started kissing her down her body, ending up at the part that was left exposed by her costume.

Kate spread her legs to allow Nadia to kiss her there. Nadia got down on her knees and elbows to comfortably reach Kate's pussy. While doing that, her own pussy was peeking from behind her.