The Major Diaries Pt. 10

Story Info
Stephanie gets steamy with Denny.
5k words
4.74
4.3k
4
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Jon Major has always enjoyed the company of women. In the series Caught! we saw Jon as a college student whose heart was broken repeatedly by girlfriends who were unfaithful. The Major Diaries tells the story of Jon when he's older and wiser - and determined to be with as many beautiful women as possible without risking betrayal. How well does he succeed? Chapter 10 explains how Stephanie treats the boy who took her to the prom. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

..................................................

Stephanie felt very pleased with herself when she knocked on Jon's door Monday afternoon. She'd attended her school's prom on Saturday, and it had been a wonderful experience. Jon had insisted that she attend the event. She'd resisted the idea because she loved Jon, and they both knew Jon couldn't take her to the prom without revealing that Stephanie was having a love affair with an older man. But she'd done as he asked and found a young man named Denny to take her to the dance.

"And? And?!" Jon asked when he opened the door. "How was your prom?"

"It was very nice. Very nice," Stephanie said. "I'm glad you said I should go."

"I knew you'd enjoy it," Jon said. "Tell me everything."

Stephanie described the strong reaction provoked by the sexy dress she'd worn. The other students previously thought of Stephanie as a jock who kept quiet and did well in class and on the soccer field. When she walked into the prom, she looked like a glamorous supermodel dressed for a red carpet. Her date Denny was tall and handsome in his classic black tuxedo. The other students had to rearrange their ideas about what kind of person Stephanie was. Suddenly, she was the most popular girl at school. She immediately saw the change in the way people treated her. They smiled more. Wanted to talk to her. Wanted to be her friend.

The students were gossiping about Denny and Stephanie when class resumed Monday. It was assumed that they must be involved in a romance of some kind. Denny's friends began teasing him, joking about how much fun he must have had enjoying sex with Stephanie after the prom. Denny got angry, and he told his friends in strong language that nothing of the kind happened, and that any derogatory remarks about Stephanie were not permitted. His friends recognized that Denny was telling the truth - there was no romance there - but they got the impression that Denny wished it was true.

Denny was not a complicated boy - he couldn't help wishing he and the beautiful Stephanie were a couple. He'd never felt like this about a girl.

When Stephanie heard this gossip, it made her opinion of Denny even better. She'd done a fine job picking a young gentleman to escort her to the dance and not to brag about sex that didn't happen. She told no one about the fact that Denny got flustered when he kissed her goodbye, and got an erection so big that Stephanie noticed it. It made her feel he was cute - and trustworthy. There is, after all, no complement more sincere than an erection.

Stephanie told Jon everything except the part about the goodbye boner. That was Too. Much. Information.

"I'm so glad things went well for you," Jon said. "Be sure to bring the pictures over sometime. I want to see you in your dress. And I'd like to have a face to associate with Denny's name."

Stephanie leaned in, put her hand behind Jon's head, and gave him a kiss. It was the kind of kiss that demanded a lot more. Going to the dance, wearing that sexy dress, dancing with Denny, kissing him afterward, seeing how her image changed - it had been a lot of stimulation for Stephanie. Her blood was pumping by the time she finally got to see Jon. She wanted what only he could give her, and she wanted it now.

Jon gave her his most passionate kiss, then did it again. He began unbuttoning her blouse and caressing her body through her clothes. She was inflamed with desire when he whispered "Let's go" and led her to the bedroom.

Stephanie got aggressive, moving quickly to remove Jon's clothes. She was always passionate, but something was different today. She seemed more confident. Assertive. Happy. Joyful, even. At that moment, Stephanie felt everything about her life was perfect.

The most perfect thing, of course, was Jon. She wanted him to have his way with her. She felt like a character from an erotic novel, hungry for her lover.

Jon saw the difference in Stephanie, and he did his best to be the man she wanted right then. He took her naked body in his arms and forced her down on the bed. He took her by the wrists and held her arms over her head, kissing her neck and breasts, and sucking her nipples between his lips. Stephanie was so aroused she was breathing deeply, almost gasping, as Jon kissed, sucked and nibbled at her sensitive flesh.

She fought to free herself, breaking loose from Jon's grip, and taking his cock in her hands. He'd been half erect when she started, but the touch of her hands immediately made him so hard that his cock felt like steel wrapped in silk. He groaned from the pleasure Stephanie gave him, and from the excitement of seeing her new level of passion. He wasn't surprised that she felt this way. It must have been thrilling to wear that sexy dress in front of all her friends, to dance with a handsome young man, and to realize that she'd shown everyone a new side of herself.

Stephanie was a strong, athletic young woman. She demonstrated it by throwing Jon on his back and straddling his body. She kissed him passionately as she took his hard cock and rubbed it along the length of her pussy. She was hot, wet, and ready. They'd reached the point in their love affair that Stephanie had become a very skilled lover. She pushed her body down on Jon's cock so smoothly that he was completely inside her in less than a second. "Uhhhhh!" she said, slamming their bodies together.

She began pounding against Jon, squeezing her eyes shut as she concentrated on his cock. Jon smiled. She looked so focused on her task. It was very, very sexy. He worried that she'd make him climax too quickly, but there was nothing he could do about it. Stephanie had taken charge, and she was in no mood to relinquish control of everything that was happening.

Suddenly, Stephanie sat up and began grinding her clit against his body. He looked at her face and saw her biting her lower lip. This was a new side of his beloved Stephanie. His innocent girl had become a sophisticated woman who knew what she wanted and how to get it. The sight of her naked body was spellbinding. She moved her hips around and around in sensuous, erotic movements that were as exciting as anything Jon had every done with a woman. He was a lucky, lucky man, and he knew it.

Jon thought it was time for him to do something to make Stephanie feel good, so he grabbed her by the shoulders, threw her down on the bed, and forced her to slow down. He moved in and out in the kind of gradual, measured strokes that always thrilled her. He kissed her shoulder, then bit her hard enough to make her gasp.

That did it. Stephanie didn't just have a climax - she exploded. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she howled. Howled! That was new.

Jon was so close that his orgasm started soon afterward. Stephanie wrapped her arms around him as she felt his cock start to throb. He came, and came, and came, and he filled her pussy with so much cum that it dribbled out when Jon finally pulled away.

He rolled off her body and laid there, exhausted. They were both sweating, panting, and drained.

"Wow," he said. "That was different."

Stephanie began laughing. They'd only been making love for a few minutes, but it was as spectacular and exciting as it was brief.

"Vive la difference," she said.

"Your accent is improving," he said.

"You get all the credit," she replied.

Gradually they roused themselves from the bed. Jon put on his fluffy white cotton robe, and Stephanie donned the sexy green silk robe he'd given her as a gift. They walked barefoot out to the living room, where Jon got them both soft drinks. Jon was tempted to pour himself a bourbon, but Stephanie didn't have time to have a cocktail, and he didn't want to have one without her.

"I am so lucky I met you," Jon said.

Stephanie smiled sweetly. Jon always said such nice things to her. Always.

"I'm the lucky one," she said.

He took her hand and enjoyed the feeling of quiet satisfaction that always came after they made love. They made small talk as they sipped their drinks, then Jon got serious.

"I hope you are thinking about something important," Jon said. "There are going to be more school events you need to attend. Social events. Parties. Dances. I remember what it was like being in high school. Don't think for a second that I don't want you to go just because I can't go with you.

"This is no different from your prom. You deserve to enjoy your senior year as much as you can. You're going to need a date for most of these events. It sounds to me like you've found the right boy. Am I right about that? Do you agree?"

Stephanie sighed. "I guess. Denny is a nice boy. He's a gentleman. If I'm going to attend these things, I can't do better than to have him as my date."

Jon nodded. "I can't imagine that he isn't already enamored with you. That's how I'd feel in his situation."

Stephanie smiled, remembering how flustered Denny got when she hugged him and discovered he had an erection. That seemed to support the idea that he was enamored.

"When I was in high school, I was madly in love with my girlfriend, but we both knew our love had to end after we graduated. We knew we were going off to colleges thousands of miles apart, and our relationship had to end.

"I'm telling you this because your friend Denny just might find himself falling in love with you. If he's as inexperienced as you say, he might even start imagining getting married and all that. If you keep reminding him that your future is playing soccer at UCLA, it might be a kind way of helping him remember that you can have all the fun you want in high school, but that it can't grow into more than that."

"There's another problem, Jon. I'm already in love. With you."

"Of course. But you can't tell him that, can you?"

"No. He'd think it was very strange if he knew I was dating him at the same time I'm in love with you," she said.

"Steph, I don't care about Denny. I really don't. All I care about is you. But I can tell that you're very skittish about navigating this territory. I just want to repeat that I want you to enjoy your senior year like any other girl. That means going to all this social stuff, and that seems to mean going with your friend Denny. You know that most of your girlfriends are dating boys they don't love, but they like the boys enough to act like they are part of a couple. Couples in high school kiss, and hug, and make out in the back seat of cars, and it isn't anything more than harmless fun. I'm not going to pretend that Denny isn't going to want to do all those things with you.

"Listen to me carefully. I am not threatened by a high school boy. I am not threatened by anything you decide to do with him. All I want is for you to enjoy yourself. If we are to have a future, it's important that you don't ever think you missed out on normal experiences because you were involved with me. I would hate for that to happen," Jon said.

On one level, Stephanie felt almost as though Jon was pushing her into Denny's arms. But on another level, she knew he was right. She didn't love Denny and never would. She liked him and respected him, and she knew that if she asked him to act like her high school boyfriend, that he would be hurt if she didn't give him the physical attention he would expect.

And besides, she'd enjoyed that kiss when Denny said goodnight. She'd especially enjoyed discovering that she'd given him an erection. She wanted that to happen again.

"This would be so much simpler if you and I could date like a normal couple," she said.

"I think about that all the time," Jon said. "Right now, I'd love to drive you to some nice restaurant and have dinner. I'd love for you to spend the night. I realize that will all happen eventually, but not yet. I know that you have good reasons for keeping our relationship quiet."

Stephanie understood. "If my Mom knew about us, she would shit a brick."

That crude phrase came as a surprise to Jon. Stephanie was normally reserved and refined. He laughed, and laughed, and laughed. "You have such a way with words," he said. "Very colorful."

As always, Jon and Stephanie talked until they felt themselves feeling passionate again, so they went back to the bedroom and made love. As always, the second time was slow, gentle, and loving. It also took more time; Jon's second erection always lasted longer than the first one. Stephanie felt very secure about Jon's love for her, and it made it easier for her to reconcile her feelings with the idea that she and Denny were going to spend a lot of time together over the coming months.

After they finished having sex, Stephanie walked home and called Denny to thank him for such an enjoyable evening. She mentioned that she'd never attended one of her school's football games, dropping subtle hints that she'd welcome an invitation to go with him. To his credit, Denny immediately realized what was happening, and he asked Stephanie if she'd like to go to the game Friday. It was a date!

Later that week Stephanie checked the mail and saw that they'd delivered prints of the photos of her and Denny at the prom. She was alarmed when she saw the pictures, because it revealed exactly how low-cut and flattering her dress was. If Stephanie's mother saw the pictures, she'd ask some questions that would be hard to answer. Stephanie hid the photos, remembering that Jon wanted to see them, but that her mother should never know they existed.

When Friday arrived and Denny drove over to pick up Stephanie, he was driving a beautiful vintage sports car that was worth a small fortune. "Wow! Nice car!" Stephanie said.

"It belongs to my Dad," Denny said.

"It's nice that he lets you drive it," Denny said.

"He's never let me drive it before. This is the first time," he said.

"Why now?"

"Because of you," Denny said, smiling. "I get to drive this car anytime I take you somewhere."

Stephanie didn't understand. "Would you like to hear the story?" Denny said.

"There's a story?" she asked.

"There's definitely a story," Denny said. "Dad saw the pictures of us at the prom. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw how beautiful you are. He told me, and I quote, 'I had no idea you were taking Miss California to the prom!' I think his respect for me went up about a thousand percent when he saw your picture. Anyway, he said I can drive this car anytime I take you out in the future."

Stephanie smiled. "You're making that up, aren't you?"

"Absolutely not! I swear! Those were his exact words. Sometimes my parents act like I'm still I'm 12 years old. I think my Dad has finally figured out that I'm a legal adult."

Stephanie noticed that Denny was driving very carefully, resisting the temptation to drive such a powerful car the way it is meant to be driven. He was going to make sure that at the end of the evening, his Dad's car was in exactly the same condition as when the evening began.

"I think I like your Dad," Stephanie said.

"Good. He definitely likes you!" Denny said.

The game wasn't very interesting. Stephanie had never attended one of her school's football games because their team was so weak; it always lost more games than it won, and this game was just another defeat. But it was fun sitting in the stands with her friends. She was aware of the looks of people noticing that she and Denny were holding hands as they watched the game. Denny looked happier than Stephanie had ever seen him.

After the game they went to an all-night restaurant popular with students from their school. A group of boys from the basketball team saw Denny enter, and they waved him over to their table. Stephanie enjoyed hearing the boys talk about how much better the basketball team was than the football team, and she noticed that they were going out of their way to point out that Denny deserved a lot of credit for each win.

She saw what was happening. Denny's teammates were doing their very best to praise him in front of the beautiful girl on his arm. Denny had never been on a date before the prom, and it seemed like an auspicious moment when Stephanie went out with him again. She was charmed at the blatant effort to support their friend's romantic prospects. If only they knew that Stephanie had already decided to spend a lot more time with Denny in the future. She imagined that they'd be high-fiving Denny when they saw him next.

She was right about that.

Stephanie found herself thinking that Jon was right. She was enjoying herself. She would never love Denny, but she liked him, and she enjoyed being his date. It was good for her female ego to recognize that everyone from their fellow students to Denny's Dad saw her as being very appealing.

It finally got late enough that Denny had to drive Stephanie home in time for her curfew. He drove well under the speed limit as he wheeled his car down the streets of her neighborhood. He was about to get out of the car so he could open her door, but Stephanie stopped him.

"Not yet," she said.

Stephanie put her hand behind Denny's head and kissed him just as passionately as the night of the prom. He'd been surprised then, but he wasn't surprised now, and he managed to return the kiss with just as much passion. They kissed again, and again, and Stephanie encouraged him to kiss her neck. It wasn't long before Denny was panting with excitement, and Stephanie imagined that she'd probably given him an erection again.

When they finally stopped kissing, Stephanie took a close look at the front of Denny's pants as he walked around the car and opened her door. She was right. He had a very prominent boner again. She felt thrilled at this demonstration of her power to arouse him.

"Tell your father that I like his car. And his son," Stephanie said. Denny was getting the message. Somehow, it seemed that he had a girlfriend - and she was the most spectacular girl at his school.

"I like you a lot, Stephanie," Denny said. "I hope I can see you again."

"I hope so too," she said.

She didn't hug him as she went into the house because she was sure she'd feel his erection again, and that it might embarrass him if that happened too often. Maybe she'd do that next time.

Denny called her the very next day. Their school theater department was staging a play the next weekend, and he asked if she would like to see it. "Do I get to ride in that nice car again?" she said.

"Definitely," Denny said.

"What girl could resist?" she asked. It was fun flirting with Denny. She enjoyed making him happy.

They went to the play, which was just as horrible as you'd expect, but they enjoyed it anyway because Denny worked up the courage to put his arm around Stephanie's shoulder. That move attracted attention from the other students in the audience, who seemed to think The Saga of Denny & Stephanie was more interesting than the play. Before the evening began, Stephanie had come up with an idea for how she wanted it to end.

"I think it would be fun if we went down to that park next to the river," Stephanie said. "You know that parking lot down there? It would be a nice place to talk and watch the river."

Stephanie. Wanted. To. Go. Parking. Denny knew what that meant. His hands were shaking as he drove his father's fancy car to the infamous make-out spot. He set the parking brake and turned off the engine, then sat there quietly.

"This is when you kiss me," Stephanie said.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12