The Major Diaries Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denny was finally becoming a good kisser. He put his hands on both sides of Stephanie's face as he kissed her over and over. For the first time, Denny took the lead, and Stephanie liked how his hands felt on this skin. He tasted different than Jon, and she was charmed by the slow, tentative way he held her.

They made out for a long time, and Stephanie decided she wanted more. She took one of Denny's hands and placed it on top of her breast. His hands were big, and strong, and she enjoyed the way he held her. Jon was usually very gentle when he caressed her breasts, unlike the firm hand of Denny.

Stephanie knew that this was as far as she would go on this night. It gave her a feeling of power to know that she could get Denny to do exactly what she wanted and no more.

"I like being with you," she said. "This is nice."

"It's wonderful. Wonderful," Denny said.

This time, she couldn't resist giving Denny a warm hug when he dropped her off. She deliberately pressed her body against his, and she felt the erection she knew would be there. Denny didn't seem so embarrassed this time. He wrapped his big, strong arms around her and pulled her to him.

"Good night, Denny," she said.

"Good night, Stephanie. Thank you for going out with me."

"I like going out with you," she said.

When Stephanie got undressed for bed she discovered that she was wet between her legs. She was enjoying Denny's company more than she expected. She climbed between the sheets and put her vibrator against her clit as she thought about Denny's big, strong body. It didn't take long for the image to make her cum. This was moving fast. Did she really want things to move this fast?

Yes. She did.

Jon noticed that Stephanie was noticeably more aggressive every time she came over to his apartment to have sex. It amused and charmed him. She told him each time she went out with Denny, explaining where they went and what they did, but she didn't mention their growing erotic feelings for each other. Sometimes Stephanie thought she should feel guilty for enjoying Denny so much while being in love with Jon, but she kept remembering that Jon dated other girls while being committed to Stephanie. The whole idea of open relationships began making more sense to her. It was fun, it made her feel womanly, and it didn't affect her feelings for Jon at all.

That's why she decided to give Denny a particularly memorable experience the next time they went out.

Once again, they ended up parking by the river, making out like the horny teenagers they were. Denny was becoming very skilled at arousing Stephanie, and she happily looked forward to the moment when he would begin to touch her breasts.

When he did, he got a surprise. Stephanie was not wearing a bra beneath the snug sweater she wore that night. Denny jumped - literally jumped - when he realized that there was just a thin layer of fabric between his hand and Stephanie's lovely breasts. She let him explore on his own for several minutes, then she took his hand and put it under her sweater so he could feel her skin-to-skin.

He touched every inch of her flesh, lingering over her nipples and noticing that they were erect with excitement. Stephanie smiled as she felt his hands on her. It was arousing, and it was exciting to see just how much Denny appreciated what she let him do with her. He kissed her passionately as he stroked her over and over. Jon had wanted her to enjoy the normal pleasures of being a high school senior. She was enjoying that right now.

She enjoyed it so much that she spontaneously decided to go even farther. She reached over, took Denny's belt buckle in her hand, and opened the front of his trousers. Stephanie moved slowly and deliberately as she reached inside Denny's boxers and took his hard cock in her hand. She'd given Jon plenty of handjobs, so Stephanie knew exactly how to excite Denny, and she was delighted by the way he reacted to her unexpected touch. Stephanie said she liked him. She'd become increasingly responsive to him physically. As she ran her hand up and down his hard cock, Denny felt awed by the knowledge that this great beauty was gifting him with the most intimate experience he'd ever had.

Stephanie knew that Denny would be thrilled if she bent over and gave him a blowjob. She'd done that often enough with Jon that she was certain she could give him an experience he'd never forget. But she had no desire to suck Denny's cock. That was something she wanted reserved for Jon. She liked Denny a great deal, but she doubted that she'd ever want to take him in her mouth. That was just more intimacy than she felt comfortable giving.

Denny was breathing harder and harder and Stephanie ran her hand up and down his erection. She felt a few tentative jerks as his climax approached. It wouldn't be long now. She felt like a very accomplished lover as she confidently made Denny cum. He came again and again, coating her hand with an enormous amount of warm wet goo. He gasped as he came, slumping back in his seat as Stephanie finished him off.

When he was done, Stephanie got some tissues from her purse and used them to clean off her hands, then wipe up the mess in his pants. "Open the window and throw these out," she said, handing him the tissues. "I don't think you want your Dad to find these in his fancy car."

Denny did as she asked, then gave Stephanie a look that bordered on awe. He could barely believe what had happened. Stephanie's place in his heart had been growing rapidly since their first date. Now, Denny could barely imagine life without her.

He took her hands and began kissing them. And kissing them. It was a charming gesture. "You overwhelm me," he said.

"You're welcome," she said.

Stephanie's vibrator got a lot of use that night, as Stephanie made herself cum, and cum again, and cum a third time. She felt powerful. Stephanie could make the big, strong Denny do anything she wanted. He would take her anywhere she wanted to go, do anything she wanted to do, and give her anything she wanted to have.

Their next date was a hike in a nearby state park. Denny carried a backpack that contained a nice lunch Stephanie prepared. They went well off the path, spreading their blanket in a private part of the park, where they ate in virtual silence, knowing what would happen afterward.

It didn't take long for Denny to lay Stephanie down on the blanket and work her shirt up high enough to expose her breasts to his eyes and hands. She put her arms over her head and enjoyed the attention, realizing that the stimulation was making her very, very wet.

That was fine, because what happened next was something Stephanie had planned all along. She took one of Denny's hands and slipped it into her panties, allowing him to reach down to caress her slick pussy. This was unlike anything Stephanie had ever experienced. She was outdoors, surrendering herself to a nice young man, and enjoying being touched by his increasingly confident hands.

She hadn't expected he'd make her cum, but that's what happened. Denny was even more surprised. He knew that girls had orgasms, but he hadn't expected Stephanie would have one until she began to groan and shake under his touch.

When she was finished, Stephanie removed Denny's hand, then gave him a kiss.

"You're good at this," she said.

"That was amazing," he said. "Thank you. Stephanie, I've never felt like this about a woman before. You are amazing."

"You're welcome," she said. Stephanie briefly considered giving Denny another handjob, but decided that she'd done enough for one day. It wasn't exactly fair that she got to cum and he didn't, but she'd get him off on another date.

When Denny dropped Stephanie at home, he gave her a look she thought she recognized. He was in love. That was fine, if he understood that his love would only go so far and last so long. He was helping her enjoy her senior year, and she was happy to do the same for him.

That night, after using her vibrator, Stephanie asked herself an obvious question.

"Am I going to have sex with Denny? Do I really want to do that?"

Yes. She did.

....................................................

That was a surprise. Stephanie has really embraced having an open relationship with Jon. In Chapter 11, we see where her relationship with Denny takes her.

12