The Major Diaries Pt. 15

Story Info
Jon & Stephanie go on a real date.
4.1k words
4.58
2.4k
2
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers

Jon Major has always enjoyed the company of women. In the series Caught! we saw Jon as a college student whose heart was broken repeatedly by girlfriends who were unfaithful. The Major Diaries tells the story of Jon when he's older and wiser - and determined to be with as many beautiful women as possible without risking betrayal. How well does he succeed? Chapter 15 describes what happened the first time Jon and Stephanie are free to go out in public. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

....................................................................

Jon and Stephanie slept peacefully, waking a few hours later, feeling refreshed. Jon turned toward Stephanie, who was looking at him with wide eyes and a smile.

"This is the first time I get to wake up next to you," she said.

He had an erection. Stephanie had heard her friends talk about "morning wood," but she'd never witnessed it for herself. "Is this for me?" she asked sweetly, wrapping one hand around his cock.

"I don't see any other sexy naked women in this bed, so I guess it's all yours," Jon said.

She stroked him slowly, enjoying the firm meaty feel of his cock. I could get used to waking up like this, she thought as she felt his arousal grow. Exciting him like this always made her feel powerful. She decided it was time to give Jon a first-class blowjob.

Stephanie viewed her role as Jon's girlfriend as being a privilege that came with responsibilities, and no task was more important than giving him the best possible blowjobs. She knew Jon had been with other women; she wanted to do more to satisfy him than any of the others before her.

"Lay back. Relax," she said, pulling back the covers and exposing his erection to her view. She moved down his body and sucked the head of his cock between her lips. He moaned softly as he felt her tongue swirl around the head and along the shaft. I could get used to waking up like this, he thought.

By this time, Stephanie had the skills of an experienced cocksucker. She knew exactly how to get Jon hard, keep him hard, and make him climax just from the stimulation of her mouth and hands. She didn't usually make him cum this way. Most of the times when she sucked Jon's cock, it was a form of foreplay. A few minutes of effort had the effect of driving Jon a little crazy with desire, causing him to eventually pull her head off his cock so he could throw her down on the mattress and pounce on her body.

But she thought that being Jon's girlfriend had a special responsibility she was careful to uphold. Sometimes, she knew he needed her to make him cum with her mouth alone. He needed to cum in her mouth. He needed to feel her suck his cum right out of his balls and into her belly. She needed to drain him of his cum and his need for satisfaction. She needed to leave him limp and exhausted. It was important for his male ego.

She decided that this would be one of those times. Stephanie sucked his cock more enthusiastically than usual, going up and down with her mouth as one hand jerked the part her mouth didn't cover. Up. Down. Up. Down. She maintained eye contact. She felt his body stiffen as he became more aroused. He reached down and took her by the shoulders, trying to lift her up so they could begin making love.

"No," she said. "Let me take care of you. I want you to cum in my mouth."

That settled it. Jon realized that this would be another one of the times that Stephanie didn't care that his cock would be soft for a while after she made him cum. She was doing this for his pleasure, not hers. Perhaps she wanted to let him know how anxious she was to finally be able to have sex whenever they wished. He stopped thinking about it and began to focus on how good it felt for Stephanie to work on his cock.

A few minutes later his climax began. As soon as Stephanie felt his cock begin to throb, she started sucking a little harder, being careful to swallow every drop. He came, and came, and came, so she swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed. She kept sucking and bobbing up and down until his cock was so soft it slipped from inside her mouth. His cum felt warm and satisfying in her belly. She felt sure that no woman could have given Jon a better blowjob. She felt sure he knew there'd be a lot more blowjobs like this in their future.

"Is Your Majesty's cock happy?" she asked.

"That was most satisfying, wench," he answered. "Most satisfying indeed. I wish you could teach the Queen to do that."

"I am happy to try, My Lord," she said.

"It would never work," Jon said. "You are surely the finest cocksucker in the entire kingdom."

"I do my best, Your Highness," she said.

Jon wanted to eat Stephanie's pussy. He knew it must be wet and delicious. Doing that for a while always made her happy, and it usually gave his cock time to get another erection. But she declined. "I'm good, Jon," she said. "I want to get ready to go out."

They climbed out of bed and got into the shower, lathering each other as they rubbed their slick bodies together and kissed passionately. After they rinsed off, it didn't take long for Jon to get dry, put on his clothes, and brush his teeth and hair.

Stephanie, of course, had to do a lot more to prepare for a night out. She had to do her makeup, and hair, and all the other things women have to do. Jon saw that Stephanie had a whole collection of cosmetic products scattered across the bathroom countertop. He realized that it would probably make sense for him to put his stuff in the guest bathroom. Otherwise, it would be hard for him to get ready without interfering with Stephanie.

He walked to the kitchen and pulled an energy drink from the refrigerator. Jon was sure Stephanie would want to stay out late, later than ever before. He needed to stay alert. This would be an alcohol-free evening for Jon. He didn't like driving after drinking, and he didn't like drinking too often. He liked the effect of his favorite bourbon, but it didn't seem as good if he had it too often. Stephanie could drink all she wanted, but he would remain sober tonight.

He was sitting at his laptop and reading the news when he heard Stephanie walk into the room. He turned and looked at her.

"Oh my God!" he said.

She looked stunning. Everything about her was as beautiful as possible, but the most dramatic thing was her dress. Jon recognized the sparkly red dress as the one she wore to her high school prom. He'd seen photographs, but that wasn't enough to prepare him for the way she looked in person. She was a sexy, sensuous vision. She wore her matching red shoes and dark stockings with black seams that ran up the backs of her legs.

"Is this too much?" she asked.

"It's perfect," Jon said. "My God, you're going to be the most beautiful woman at the club tonight."

"Are you sure this dress is all right?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm sure. This is the kind of place where a lot of people dress in expensive, high fashion clothes. This is where people can show off. There will also be people dressed in ripped jeans and torn T-shirts, but nobody will think there's anything unusual about that sexy dress."

"Not even the cleavage?" Stephanie was wearing her push-up bra, which displayed her boobs to their maximum advantage.

"That's the best part," Jon said. "I'm going to be very proud to be your date tonight. Every guy there is going to envy me. And some of the women will, too."

Stephanie knew perfectly well that her dress was fine. She just wanted to hear Jon say it. Jon's enthusiasm for her body had been very good for her female ego. She'd always felt she was an attractive girl, but Jon had managed to convince her that she was a great beauty who was every bit as attractive as a typical supermodel. It was a nice way for a young woman to feel.

They drove Jon's hot little sports car to the club, and Jon asked Stephanie to wait by the door while he parked. Jon knew the bouncer posted at the door. "Bill, would you keep an eye on my girlfriend while I park my car?" Jon said.

"Sure, Jon. No worries." He knew Jon from the many times he'd visited this club, always in the company of a beautiful girl. He'd wondered how Jon managed to convince so many knock-outs to date him. From the way Jon tipped, it was obvious he had money. I guess chicks dig handsome rich guys with hot cars, Bill thought to himself. Who would have guessed?

As a way to pass the time, Bill liked to check out the women who came to the club, then decide which one was the hottest of the evening. After taking one look at Stephanie, he felt he had the answer. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner, he thought to himself.

Stephanie stood by herself, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she waited for Jon. She gave him a big smile when he returned. She was excited. Stephanie could hear music pouring from inside the club. It made her want to go inside.

Jon gave Bill a $50 tip as they entered; this was partly intended to insure that Bill didn't ask for Stephanie's ID. The club's owners thought it was good business if the crowd contained as many beautiful women as possible, so their policy was to allow women under 21 to go inside if they were cute enough. Jon's tip wasn't really necessary. But he expected to bring Stephanie and other girls to this club in the future, and he wanted to make sure he was always welcomed warmly.

"Can you arrange for my table?" he asked.

"Of course, Jon. I'll take care of that immediately," Bill said. He pulled out a walkie-talkie and told them to put a RESERVED sign on the table Jon always liked. This would keep other customers from taking the table, and it would let the servers and bartenders know that a couple of big tippers were in the house.

One waitress arrived at the table seconds after Jon and Stephanie sat down. "Hello, Jon," she said. "Can I take your order?"

Jon ordered Stephanie's favorite cocktail, and another energy drink for himself. Stephanie was smart enough to realize that Jon must have visited the club many times, and that he must have brought other women each time. She felt a little twinge of jealousy, but it passed quickly. This is no different than my dates with Denny, she thought to herself. Jon would have taken me here if that had been possible, but I wasn't available. We both deserve to have a good time.

Stephanie sipped her drinks and watched as people began to fill the club. As Jon had said, people wore clothes that represented an unusually broad number of fashion sensibilities. There were women (and men) wearing the most fashionable clothes imaginable; some women wore dresses every bit as bold and sexy as the low-cut, high-hemline dress Stephanie chose. Others wore much more casual outfits. She thought everyone looked good in their own way.

The club was called Chic Shack, but that said nothing about it. Jon had found the most fashionable club in the city. The place where trendsetters went to mingle. Le dance club du jour. It had a carefully designed industrial decor with the best sound system money could buy. It didn't feature live bands. Instead, the hottest DJs in the world made their way to Chic Shack to spin their beats for a particularly discriminating and appreciative crowd. If a young, hip person in San Francisco loved to dance, this is where they went - assuming they could afford it.

"What do you think?" Jon asked.

"I love it," Stephanie said. "It has a nice vibe."

"I hope you like the music. I've never heard of any of the DJs performing tonight, but that means nothing. I'm not really aware of what's going on in the world of electronic dance music. I guess we'll find out together." He didn't say that he'd always enjoyed the music he'd heard there in the past. Jon didn't want to call attention to the fact that he'd been here many times, and with many different women.

Stephanie felt pleasantly tipsy by the time she finished her drink. She sensed the audience get excited as the DJ went up on stage and began adjusting her equipment. These people wanted to dance. They were hungry for beats, and they'd come here to be fed. Finally, with no warning, a loud pounding drum could be heard blasting from the speakers. It was like the call of nature. As one, the crowd rushed to the enormous dance floor and began moving to the beat.

"Shall we go?" Jon asked.

"Yes!" Stephanie said.

She practically ran to the floor, holding Jon's hand and dragging him along behind him. She wanted to be in the middle of the crowd, surrounded by the other dancers, and Jon was happy to go wherever she wished. And then, she began to dance.

Jon wasn't even slightly surprised that Stephanie was a wonderful dancer. His own dancing was adequate. Jon's mother wanted to make sure he could dance, so she'd arranged lessons in everything from ballroom to contemporary dancing. The hours spent learning dance moves from professionals helped give Jon the courage to dance in a place like this, but his dancing didn't begin to compare with Stephanie's moves. Despite never having had a dance lesson in her life, Stephanie moved in beautiful ways that were simultaneously wild and controlled, raw and elegant, sexy and subdued. She moved beautifully on the dance floor for the same reasons she moved beautifully on the soccer field. Stephanie was an athlete, born to excel. This wasn't a competition, but Stephanie was a clear winner.

Jon was awed by the sight of the woman he loved moving sensuously across the floor. He'd spent so much time admiring her naked body that he didn't realize just how wonderful she looked in nice clothes. The red dress was the hottest thing she owned, altered to conform perfectly to her curves, displaying her shapely legs, dramatic cleavage, and every part in between. The look on her face was one of ecstatic joy. She loved the music. Loved the crowd. Loved the club. More than anything else, she loved being there with Jon. It was such a relief to finally be seen with him in public. It was just a joy to be seen.

As the music continued to pound, and the crowd continued the dance, others began to notice the beautiful moves of the beautiful girl in the beautiful sparkly dress. Who was she? A celebrity of some kind? An actress? A model? A singer? Lots of celebrities liked to party at this club; she must be one of them. People wished they could take a selfie with her, but they knew that asking would be gauche.

Instead, the dancers closest to Stephanie stepped back a bit so she and her male companion could have a little more room. Jon saw it happening before Stephanie noticed. He'd danced at this club with many women who were all beautiful, and many were terrific dancers, but nothing like this had happened before. People were looking at her. They weren't gawking, or being crude, but they just couldn't take their eyes off the girl who was oh-so-beautiful and danced oh-so-well.

Stephanie was in her own world, a place with an amazing soundtrack and a stimulating crowd of dancers as enthusiastic and joyful as her. A place where she was beside Jon, exactly where she belonged. She danced energetically, and her energy never flagged. This was a girl who could run full-blast up and down a soccer field until other girls were ready to collapse. It would take more than some spirited dance aerobics to tire her out.

"Are you having a good time?" Jon asked loudly so she could hear him over the music. He knew the answer. He just wanted to hear her say it.

"It's fantastic!" she said, an expression of pure glee on her face.

As time wore on, other dancers came and went. They'd find a seat, rest while they had a drink, then return for more dancing. Stephanie never showed the slightest interest in taking a break. Jon was in excellent condition, but he didn't have Stephanie's stamina, so it was a struggle to keep up with her. He did it, though. It was charming to see her having such a good time. He would hang with her all night if needed.

Fortunately for Jon, the DJ decided to take a break. A crowd of sweaty dancers departed the dance floor in unison. Stephanie took Jon's hand and ran back to their table, which was easy to spot because it still had the RESERVED sign in the middle.

The waitress was there in seconds. She'd already gotten one big tip from Jon, and she was ready for a second. "Can I get you a drink?" she asked.

"Yes please!" Stephanie said, asking for another cocktail. Jon ordered another energy drink, even though he didn't usually have so much caffeine this late. It might make it hard to get to sleep later, but he needed the boost to keep up with Stephanie.

"Jon, thank you so much for bringing me here! This is amazing!"

"You are most welcome, wench," he said. Stephanie giggled. She thought it would be fun to start calling him Your Highness, and getting into their favorite fantasy, but her mind was going in a thousand directions at once, and she didn't have the proper focus to pretend she was a sex slave and Jon was her king.

Jon noticed that Stephanie practically glowed with energy. There was a barely perceptible sheen of sweat on her face, neck, shoulders, and breasts. It continued down her arms and legs. Waving her head around energetically made her thick hair look like the mane of a lion. Saying she looked happy was an understatement.

Jon downed his drink quickly, making sure he consumed it all before the DJ got back on stage. He realized that Stephanie would probably want to dance until the club closed in the morning. He smiled and congratulated himself on making a good decision about where to take Stephanie on their first real date.

As he expected, Stephanie danced and never wanted to stop. She only stopped when the DJ left the stage for the last time, and the lights in the club brightened to encourage everyone to leave.

"Bill, I hope you can keep an eye on my girl again as I get my car," Jon said to the doorman.

"She's safe with me," said Bill as he accepted another $50 tip. If anything, Stephanie was even more beautiful than when she'd entered the club the previous evening. Her hair was wild and sexy. Her expression was lively and joyful. Bill thought back on all the most beautiful women he'd seen that night. He was right the first time. Stephanie was the most beautiful. Clearly, Jon was blessed in all the right ways.

As they drove away, Jon looked at his clock and realized that the sun would rise in 20 minutes. Instead of going straight home, he drove to a spot where he knew they could park and watch as the rising sun painted the Golden Gate Bridge and the west shore of the bay in rosy morning light. Stephane leaned against his shoulder. She'd lived in the city her whole life, and she'd never seen this beautiful sight before. It was the perfect end to a perfect evening that had lasted until a perfect dawn.

But it wasn't the end. Not yet. As soon as they got back to Jon's apartment, he took Stephanie in his arms and gave her an embrace that made it clear they needed to do just one more thing. He led her to the bedroom and helped her remove her clothes. At length, she was completely nude, although he was completely clothed. She knew that Jon enjoyed that, and she was getting to enjoy it herself.

Jon went to his stereo and began playing a recording of traditional music of India, featuring sitars, tabla drums, and hand-held cymbals. A lot of Indian music is loud and lively, but this recording was soft and subdued. Jon sometimes played it in the background as he studied.

He had a different plan right then.

"Do you remember when we played around doing positions from the Kama Sutra?" he asked.

Stephanie giggled. "How could I ever forget?"

Jon unbuttoned his shirt, stripped it off, then unbuckled his pants. "I'm sure you remember the Lotus position."

JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers
12