The Major Diaries Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did. Jon sat in the middle of the bed with his legs crossed. Stephanie lowered himself onto his lap and wrapped her arms and legs around his body. The Lotus is supposed to be a relaxed position, with lovers touching and kissing each other as their arousal grows. It grew a little faster than that for Jon and Stephanie. She pressed up against Jon's cock, rubbing it gently as it became erect. Jon ran his hands over her back, her bottom, and her breasts, trying to make the feeling last as long as possible. In truth, it didn't last that long. Stephanie finally wanted more, so she raised her body up, then lowered her wet pussy onto Jon's hard cock. Then she leaned backward, resting on her hands as she humped his erection.

That satisfied Stephanie for a while, but she eventually wanted more. "Lie back," she said, climbing forward until she had Jon pinned under her as she assumed the cowgirl position. She knew that Jon loved looking at her nude form in this position, so she grabbed two pillows and placed them beneath his head and shoulders.

"Ready?" she asked.

Stephanie lifted her arms over her head, closed her eyes, and began to dance. It was a sex dance, with her riding around and around on Jon's hard cock. She moved her arms sensuously and moved her torso like a belly dancer. She did it all in time with the music, reminding Jon of a Hindu goddess sent to him from heaven.

This sex dance went on, and on, and on, as Stephanie treated Jon's cock like some kind of spoon she needed to stir her pot. The expression on her face displayed the same kind of joy Jon had seen all night on the dance floor. Now he was the dance floor, and she was his beautiful nude dancer.

Inevitably, Stephanie finally grew so aroused that she couldn't continue this dance. She opened her eyes, looked at Jon's face, and began moving up and down on his cock with more force and determination. Everything got faster. She tried to keep moving in time with the music, but that became harder and she felt her climax grow near. She ground her body harder and harder against Jon's body, gasping for breath, until finally she began to cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh . . . " she moaned softly. This wasn't the kind of orgasm that curled her toes and made her pussy throb so hard it hurt. This was gentle. Prolonged. Deeply satisfying.

She fell forward into Jon's arms. He rolled over on top of her, thrusting his over-excited cock into her hot wet pussy. She made a purring sound as he began to cum. It had been several hours since Stephanie sucked his cock, so he had a big load of cum, and he pumped it all into her receptive pussy. She laughed softly as she moved her hips to meet his thrusts.

"I love you, Jon," she said when he finally stopped moving.

"I love you, Stephanie," he said.

Jon rolled off her body, laid on his back, and marveled at what a wonderful evening they'd had. He hadn't expected it to be such a workout. He'd been to that club many times, and he'd never worked nearly that hard. Stephanie had danced longer and harder than any woman he'd taken there in the past.

I won't need to go to the gym today, he thought to himself.

..............................................

And thus begins the public social life of Jon and Stephanie. It takes an unexpected turn in Chapter 16.

12