The Major Diaries Pt. 23

Story Info
With Stephanie gone, Jon renews old relationships.
5k words
4.76
3k
9

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
641 Followers

Jon Major has always enjoyed the company of women. In the series Caught! we saw Jon as a college student whose heart was broken repeatedly by girlfriends who were unfaithful. The Major Diaries tells the story of Jon when he's older and wiser - and determined to be with as many beautiful women as possible without risking betrayal. How well does he succeed? Chapter 23 shows how our story ends. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

..........................................

They loaded Stephanie's belongings into the back of Jon's SUV, and she said goodbye to her mother, Regina. "Goodbye, Mama. I hope things continue going well with you and Jacques."

"I'm sure they will, baby," Regina said, hugging her daughter one last time. She was sure enough about Jacques that she'd already agreed that he could move in. It was something they would do after Stephanie was settled in at college.

It was early when they began to long drive to UCLA. Jon had grown to hate the traffic congestion on California highways, and the idea of driving into the heart of Los Angeles repulsed him. He'd much rather fly. But driving Jon's big SUV was more practical because Stephanie had to haul so much stuff. The five hour trip would give Jon a final chance to spend time with the woman he loved.

They'd examined the academic calendars for Jon's school as well as UCLA, and they'd decided there weren't many opportunities to get together until the Christmas break, which seemed impossibly far away. They planned to spend every moment of that break together, and to make a trip to Chicago so Jon could introduce Stephanie to his parents.

It sounded good, but Jon couldn't help but worry that this might be the end of his relationship with Stephanie. She was only 19, going off to college by herself, and anything could happen. He could not help thinking about his own college years, when he'd made commitments to three different girls who had all betrayed and abandoned him. He had no reason to doubt Stephanie. He didn't think she had anything in common with those other girls. But the worries persisted.

Jon discovered that varsity athletes on the UCLA women's soccer team qualified for better housing than anything he experienced in college. The women lived in a new building with all kinds of amenities, including a tricked-out exercise facility that only female soccer players could use. A full-service cafeteria in a building next door offered better food than Jon had ever experienced at college; UCLA liked to take good care of its female soccer stars.

Stephanie was nervous and teary when it came time for Jon to leave. They promised to stay in touch as often as possible, and to look forward to Christmas break, when Stephanie promised Jon she would "fuck his brains out."

It was something to look forward to.

But that wouldn't happen for months, if it happened at all. Jon resolved to get through the next semester as well as he could, and he knew that the most important way to do that was to have the most active social life he could manage. And that would involve relationships with other women. He was certain Stephanie would find reasons to spend time with other men; it only made sense.

The other grad students in the Department of Modern Languages were returning to campus, along with the undergraduates Jon would teach in the workshops for students taking Freshman French 100. He looked forward to a reunion with his friend-with benefits Maxine. He was anxious to catch up with Debbie, who'd been non-orgasmic until she and Jon worked so hard to find reliable ways to have a climax. Debbie had planned to reconnect with a boyfriend who'd never given her an orgasm, and show him a sex video that showed how Jon made her cum. Jon hoped their reunion had been successful.

But Jon mainly looked forward to seeing the freshman girls he'd dated all last semester. They were sophomores now, and it was possible they weren't all going to be available to resume their relationships. The girl Jon was most interested in seeing was Marcia, a busty little beauty who'd been the sexiest girl Jon dated since moving to San Francisco - not counting Stephanie, of course.

On the long drive north from UCLA, Jon stopped for gasoline and used the opportunity to sit down, have a soda, and reflect. He realized that he was being unrealistic when he imagined Stephanie would want to be his girlfriend long term. Thinking of her as a fiance or wife was even more preposterous. Stephanie is only 19 years old, he thought to himself. She's just starting college. She's just starting to play for the best women's soccer team in America. She's going to have all kinds of adventures with all kinds of people. She's going to realize that it makes no sense to have a long term commitment to anybody. She's too smart for that.

He was confident that Stephanie loved him as much as he loved her. But they were at different stages of their lives. Jon had experienced plenty of different kinds of romance with many different women. The idea of being with one woman was an idea he could accept. But Stephanie had given her virginity to Jon less than a year ago; how many women as sophisticated as Stephanie decide to settle down with their first boyfriend?

Sooner or later, Jon expected he would get dumped. Again.

He was in a foul mood, so he decided to do something. When he started grad school, he'd vowed to date many different women and not to be exclusive with any of them. It protected him from more betrayals because when relationships are open, cheating isn't possible. It also gave Jon the pleasures that came from having many lovers at once. As a young heterosexual man, Jon liked getting a variety of pussy.

He decided that the smart thing to do was send Marcia a text. HI STRANGER. ARE YOU SETTLED IN AT YOUR DORM YET?

It didn't matter that they hadn't seen each other all summer. Marcia responded immediately. JUST FINISHED. ARE YOU IN TOWN?

Jon responded I'M RUNNING AN ERRAND. WILL BE HOME IN AN HOUR.

Within seconds, Marcia responded. HOW SOON CAN I SEE YOU?

Jon smiled. Good old Marcia. Of all the freshman girls Jon dated last semester, Marcia was his favorite. She accepted the notion that her relationship with Jon would always be open, and she had a fondness for kinky sex that was endlessly refreshing.

I COULD TAKE YOU TO DINNER TONIGHT IF YOU'RE FREE. He hit the "send" button and waited. It didn't take long.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Marcia said. They decided that she would walk over to his apartment in a few hours, and they'd make more definite plans then.

When Marcia knocked on the door, Jon answered it and found that she had much darker skin than the last time he saw her. "Wow!" Jon said. "You got a lot of sun this summer. A lot!"

"I got my old job working as a lifeguard. I've never been this tan in my life," she said. Jon noticed that Marcia was carrying the little overnight bag she used when she spent the night at Jon's apartment. Seeing that little bag made him smile. He didn't want to sleep alone, and he welcomed having Marcia beside him on the first night Stephanie was not there.

Jon knew Marcia would want a cocktail, so he mixed it up and gave it to her when they sat on his sofa. "Tell me everything," Jon said. "How was your summer?"

"It was great in most ways," Marcia said. "My parents were pretty happy with me because I got such good grades last semester. They were glad when I immediately got my old job as a lifeguard. My girlfriends from high school partied with me most nights, and my parents never once complained about me staying out too late. It was like they finally realized I'm an adult."

"Who could have seen that coming?" Jon asked.

"I know, right? Being a lifeguard was nice at first. It's not a very demanding job. I didn't have to rescue anybody all summer. But it got tiresome. Spending hour after hour sitting in that chair got to be tedious. I was glad when it was time to come back to school."

"Good. I'm glad to see you. I've wondered how you were doing. I thought about calling you, but I didn't want you to think I was stalking you or anything. I figured that since you were on a break, I should give you a break."

"You should know you can call me anytime you want, Jon Major. By now I think you know how much you mean to me," Marcia said. She was quiet for a moment. "That brings up the one bad thing that happened over the summer."

"Oh no! What?"

"I believe you know that when I was in high school, I dated a boy who was a bit of a dope. When I went home, I figured he must have matured while he was away at college. I matured a lot, so he should too, right? Well, we arranged to go on a date, and it was a total disaster. Just a complete flop. It was like going out with a 12-year-old. He wanted to have sex with me, and I didn't want that at all.

"Frankly Jon, being with you spoiled me. After being with you, the idea of hooking up with my old boyfriend made me want to gag."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Jon said. "I hope you found other boys worth dating."

"Nope. Didn't even try. I was pretty busy working and partying with my girlfriends. I felt that trying to find a boyfriend for the summer was probably a waste of time that would just frustrate me and piss me off. So that didn't happen."

Marcia looked into Jon's eyes and put one hand on his shoulder. "What this means, Jon, is that I haven't been touched by a man since the last time I was with you. I'll bet you've got a nice, creative evening planned, and I'd like to do that with you sometime, but not tonight. What I'd like to do instead is have you take me into your bedroom and make me your bitch. Do you think you could do that for me, Jon? Please?" Marcia batted her eyelashes dramatically, and they both laughed.

"I'm sure we can work something out," Jon said.

"Good! Good good good! I've got a surprise for you. Let's go into the bedroom and I'll show you."

Marcia walked to the side of the bed, stood next to Jon, and said, "Why don't you help me out of my clothes?"

Jon began unbuttoning Marcia's blouse, and he soon made some pleasant discoveries. She wasn't wearing a bra, which was always nice with Marcia, who possessed two of the finest boobs Jon had ever touched. The second discovery was that Marcia had acquired some very dramatic tan lines. Most of her body was covered by a smooth, dark tan, but the area covered by her bathing suit was almost white.

"They gave me a two-piece Red Cross swimsuit that was pretty modest," Marcia said. "They don't want lifeguards wearing string bikinis in front of the kids, so I was dressed like grandma. Anyway, I wore the very same suit every single day, so after a while I had a deep tan everywhere except on the places covered by the top and bottom. Everyday after I got home, I'd take off the damn suit and look at myself in the mirror. What do you think? I think it looks sexy. Like I'm naked, but wearing an invisible two-piece at the same time."

"I think you look absolutely delicious," Jon said. "I want to eat you up this minute."

Marcia moaned. She remembered how good Jon was at eating pussy. It had been too long since she'd experienced it.

Jon threw Marcia down on her back and laid down on top of her. He held her arms over her head and began kissing her neck and shoulders. He was being a little rough, but that's because he knew Marcia liked it a little rough. She'd gone without sex for so long that she wasn't interested in gentle, romantic moves. She wanted to be manhandled. Dominated. "Forced."

Jon spread her legs and cupped his hand over her pussy. It was warm and moist. The fact that her breasts and bottom were so pale while the rest of her body was so dark provided a kind of excitement Jon had never experienced before. He'd seen girls who looked like this on porn websites. It was much nicer having the real thing sprawled across his bed.

Marcia began thrusting her hips up and down when she felt one of Jon's fingers work its way into the wet folds of her pussy. It had been so long since a man touched her there. Jon ran his finger up and down her slit, touching her everywhere except directly on the clit. He figured that she'd enjoy a little teasing. Not too much - just enough to make her want everything a little more than she already did.

When Jon knew his finger was nice and wet, he removed it from her pussy and used it to smear her wetness all over one of Marcia's nipples. It had been so long since Jon did that to her that she'd forgotten all about this particular move. It felt so good she groaned with pleasure. As she knew he would, Jon sucked that nipple between his lips and started licking it clean.

She remembered now. Jon loved the taste of pussy. Couldn't get enough. That's why he was so good when he went down on her. She remembered that he enjoyed the fragrance, too. It would be wonderful when he finally started eating her pussy.

But that wasn't going to happen immediately. Marcia felt Jon's finger going up and down her slit again. Once again, he removed that finger, then used it to smear Marcia's wetness over her other nipple. Her breasts began to ache when Jon sucked that second nipple into her mouth. She felt her boobs getting firm as they became engorged with blood. That didn't happen often, but when it did, Marcia felt like there was some kind of hot wire running directly from her nipples to her clit.

When Jon began moving lower, kissing her abs and stroking the flesh of her inner thighs, Marcia knew it wouldn't take long for Jon to make her cum. She was so aroused right then that he would need very little time to make her crazy with desire. She was a little crazy already, and he hadn't licked her pussy even once.

But that was coming. Jon lowered his face between Marcia's legs, and got his first good look at her pussy since the end of the last semester. It looked even more succulent than he remembered. She was lubricating so much that her wetness dripped down all the way to her tiny brown butthole. Knowing she'd love it, Jon used his hands to spread her lips as far apart as they would go, then he licked her from her butthole to her clit. Just as he expected, Marcia took a deep breath as her whole body began to shake. She hadn't cum - not yet - but it wouldn't take much more to make that happen.

He licked her again, moving slowly from the top to the bottom. "Ohhhhh . . ." Marcia said. Jon stuck his tongue as far into her pussy as he could manage, and that was as much as she could take. Marcia began to cum, writhing around on the mattress as sensations exploded from inside her pussy to every part of her body. Jon watched the contractions in Marcia's pussy as her climax rolled on and on and on.

It took a while for Marcia to relax. When she could finally think clearly, she knew what would happen next. It was what she'd wanted since she'd entered Jon's bedroom. He was about to fuck her. There was nothing she wanted more at the moment than to feel Jon's cock deep inside her. She remembered how it used to feel, and she ached to feel it again.

As expected, Jon laid down on top of Marcia and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It was finally happening. She was finally going to get what she'd wanted for so long.

Except she didn't get it. For some reason, Jon pushed forward enough for her to feel the tip of his cock, but he refused to shove it inside where she wanted it. She began squirming around, trying to get him to fuck her, but nothing worked.

"Jon . . . give it to me," Marcia said.

"Say please," Jon said.

Ah. Of course. She'd forgotten that this was the game Jon sometimes played when he felt like teasing her. He wanted her to say please, and he wouldn't give her his cock until she did.

"Please Jon," she said. "Give me your cock. Please."

There was a short pause. "Beg," he said.

Marcia knew there was no point in arguing. She just had to do what he wanted. "Jon, please please please give me your cock. I'm begging. I'm begging you to give me your cock. I'm begging you to fuck me with your cock. Don't make me beg any more, Jon. Please just fuck me. I'll be your slave forever if you just fuck me now."

That was enough. Jon pushed the head of his cock forward. It was just enough to give Marcia's pussy a taste of what she wanted. He didn't go far enough to shove the entire head inside, but it was a nice start.

"Please, Jon. More," Marcia said.

"More what?" Jon asked.

"Please give me more of your cock!" she said, resigned to having to beg until he was finally deep inside her. "I'm begging you to shove that nice hard cock into my nice tight pussy! You haven't been inside me for so long. I'm really tight now. I'm begging you to fuck me so hard you loosen me up enough to fit that whole cock all the way inside me. Please fuck me hard. Please fuck me now. Jon, I can't take much more of this! Please give me what I need!"

And he did. Jon shoved the entire head of his cock into Marcia's pussy, and he saw that it was just as tight as she'd said. Going without sex so long had affected her pussy. She was almost as tight as a virgin. Jon pulled out a bit, then pushed in a bit farther than before. It was harder than he remembered. He pulled out, shoved his cock in deeper, pulled out, and pushed in deeper still. Marcia began thrashing around beneath him, obviously loving how it felt to have a cock inside her after so much time. Her pussy was so tight that it hurt a little each time Jon shoved in a tiny bit deeper, but it was the kind of pain that hurt in a good way. It made Jon's cock feel enormous inside her.

Things got a little easier by the time Jon was half way inside. Marcia was extremely wet by then, and she was squirming around so much it almost sucked Jon's cock inside her. "Oh. Oh. Oh God, Jon. Oh. Oh," Marcia said. Jon remembered that Marcia was the kind of girl who made delightful noise during sex. He hoped she'd be a frequent visitor to his bedroom for the whole semester. At that moment, it seemed likely.

Jon was still working his way deeper into Marcia's pussy when he realized she was about to cum. That prolonged period without sex had turned her into a hot little firecracker, anxious to explode. Jon wasn't even close to having his own orgasm when Marcia began climaxing for the second time. And it was clear Jon would make her cum a third time, and maybe even a fourth. He had plenty of energy. His cock would last a long time. He'd had sex with Stephanie that morning, so he didn't feel the kind of urgency that was so palpable with Marcia.

He paused as he waited for her orgasm to end. That took some time, because feeling Jon's cock inside her pussy was driving her crazy with arousal. Jon finally resumed moving in and out slowly, and Marcia wrapped her legs around his body. She felt him go deeper, and deeper, and it felt like he'd never get to the bottom.

Of course, Jon shoved his cock all the way inside Marcia eventually. He went in, and out, and in, and out, and he loved the tight feeling he enjoyed when he finally shoved his entire cock inside her. Marcia was beginning to call out in ecstasy each time he thrust all the way inside. Jon finally began to feel like he wanted to cum, and Marcia was right there with him. She began having her third orgasm at the same time Jon decided he was ready, so he relaxed and let himself enjoy how it felt to fill Marcoa's tight pussy with his hot, wet cum.

When it was over, Marcia went limp. "Oh, Jon," she whispered. "Oh, Jon."

Jon was satisfied, but he didn't feel nearly as depleted as Marcia. He would have felt sorry for her having to endure a long period of celibacy, but he knew he'd do everything he could to give her all the sex she needed and wanted. He loosen her tight little pussy and make it purr.

He sat beside her and looked at Marcia's lovely body. Those tan lines were remarkable. Enticing. He could tell that she meant it when she said he'd worn a suit that wasn't very revealing. The pale band of flesh that encircled her breasts was the size and shape of a large sports bra. Her pale bottom had obviously been covered by something that looked more like boy shorts than a bathing suit. It was remarkable. Erotic. He'd never seen such perfect tan lines anywhere. It helped that Marcia had such a sexy body, with especially generous breasts.

JQueen9
JQueen9
641 Followers
12