The Major Diaries Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she began to stir, Jon decided to ask for a favor. "I'd like to take your picture," he said.

Jon explained that her tan lines were, indeed, remarkable as well as very, very sexy. "I think you need to get a picture of yourself while you look like this," he said. "The tan is going to start fading soon. We should capture this while it lasts."

Marcia had posed nude for Jon before, and she liked the idea of posing again. She'd spent a lot of time admiring her new look in the mirror; it would be nice to have a permanent reminder of the way she looked the summer she'd worked as a lifeguard. Jon found several places to have her pose. He had her lay down on her side, propping her head up on one elbow. She stood next to the door leading to his balcony, letting the natural light capture the deep tones of her tan. But the best pictures had Marcia pose in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in Jon's bathroom. She stood facing Jon, who took a picture that showed her entire front, and whose reflection in the mirror showed her entire back. They had her turn a bit from one side to another, and Jon used a fill-in flash to banish shadows that might conceal part of her body. In the end, they had a nice collection of nude photos that showed her in the most flattering possible way.

Afterward, they returned to the bedroom, where Jon gave her another dose of the sex she'd gone so long without. They went to dinner after that, and when they got back to Jon's apartment they had sex again. They had sex the next morning, and Jon thought that Marcia's pussy was finally loose enough for them to make love without working so hard to push his cock inside her. After she left to return to her dorm room, Jon downloaded the nude photos they'd taken so he could send her copies. As always, he refused to send her unprocessed exposures, so he used PhotoShop to make the images look more professional.

As he adjusted the contrast and color saturation, Jon marveled at her beauty. Marcia looked even lovelier than she had the previous semester. Those tan lines were powerfully erotic. One photo captured her tight little bottom from a particularly flattering angle. The next time she comes over, I'm going to give her a good hard spanking, then fuck that luscious ass, he thought to himself. She'll like that. She loves anal.

The next day Jon had a warm reunion with Maxine. Unlike Marcia, Maxine had gotten plenty of sex that summer, but she was glad to return to Jon's bed and enjoy the reliably expert way he treated women. On the Sunday before the first day of class, Jon got together with Debby, who told him she had some limited success teaching her boyfriend how to make her climax. She'd shown him the sex video she made with Jon, and it seemed to help teach the boyfriend how to please her. As expected, the boyfriend felt jealous about being asked to take sex tips from a video Debby made with another man, but it did motivate him to do better in bed.

It was a relief for Debby, who'd gone most of her life without an orgasm. Still, it wasn't as good as what she'd come to call "The Full Jon Major Treatment" that never failed to produce volcanic orgasms. She said she'd be back - often.

As Jon walked to the first meeting of the French workshop he had to teach that semester, he decided he didn't need to look for more women to provide the kind of companionship she'd gotten so long from Stephanie and his former students. Every woman he'd contacted had been anxious to resume the relationship they'd enjoyed last semester. Surely, there was no need to get any more.

"Bonjour," Jon said as he addressed his class for the first time. "My name is Jon Major. I am not a professor; I'm a graduate student majoring in French. As your teaching assistant it will be my job to guide you through these workshops. We will have in-class conversations in French, as well as short essays intended to improve your skill with written French.

"Relax. This workshop won't be nearly as difficult as the class you'll take this semester from a member of the regular faculty. Let's get started, and we'll try to have some fun."

As he spoke, Jon saw that a lot of the freshman girls in the class were very beautiful. Very sexy. A few were trying to make eye contact in the way women do when they want a man to know they find him attractive.

Of course they found Jon attractive. He was only four years older, but that made him seem worldly. He spoke both French and English so fluently it made him seem very cosmopolitan. He was handsome, fit, wore stylish clothes, and had his hair done by a good stylist. He'd worked hard to make himself look as attractive as possible to his female students, and he'd done a fine job.

Jon felt a familiar sensation. The first time he taught this workshop, he looked at the girls in the class and felt like he was standing in front of a buffet of pussy. They were all adults over the age of 18, but most of them were girls straight out of high school, with very little romantic experience. Now that they were living away from home for the first time, they were dying for a chance to be with an older, experienced man who could take them to nice places, buy them nice things, and make love in ways that went far beyond what they'd experienced in the back seats of their high school boyfriends' cars.

He couldn't help himself. He decided to get right to work finding out which girls were most likely to respond to romantic overtures. As he had before, he started by giving the students a writing assignment that might shed light on whether a girl was open to the idea of sexual adventures.

"For your first essay, I'd like you to write 250 words that respond to this question: What do you look forward to about becoming a college student? For most of you, this is the first time you've experienced the freedom of living away from home. How would you like to use this freedom? Please file your essay in my online account by noon Wednesday.

"If there are no questions, I'll see you next time."

As the essays came in, Jon read them carefully - especially the essays written by the hottest girls. One said she wanted to spend time with people who were more interesting than the folks back home. More adventurous.

That sounded promising. Jon put that girl's name at the top of his list of fresh prospects. Until he reunited with Stephanie - assuming she would want to when the time came - Jon would not be lonely.

.......................................

Do you think Jon is right about Stephanie? Is it inevitable that she'll have adventures that will persuade her she's too young to be committed to Jon? That's an idea that could be explored in a sequel. If you like that idea, say so in the comments. And please, vote!

12