The Making of A Bull Pt. 01

Story Info
Terry meets Katherine and Howard.
6.2k words
4.41
12.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE MAKING OF A BULL PART I

This is a true story, my story. It is my life during the 1980s. I of course have changed the names and certain details that could identify anyone, but all events are true.

It was a Saturday night in mid June. I had decided to spend my night at the Meadows racetrack and maybe later hit one of the VIP nightclubs later to see if I could pick up something interesting for the night.

Standing at the ticket window with my program I noticed this attractive woman at the next window. The lady was stunning. With her heels on she stood about five six, but was probably five two as those heels were high. She a slender body and what looked like a sweet pair of tits. Her light blondish hair shone against her emerald green dress with matching hat. The lady looked hot for someone I thought was in her early sixties.

My carnal thoughts were interrupted by the wage taker asking for my bet. I placed my bets for the first three races and started walking down the concourse. Up ahead, I got another glimpse of the lovely lady. She was about twenty five yards ahead of me and her ass was definitely on show. Something else caught my eye, she dropped one of her tickets and I watched it float to the ground. Being the gentleman that I am, I hurried to pick it up.

"Excuse me miss.." she turned and looked at me. I detected a slight smile from her. "You dropped your ticket." "Oh really, aren't you sweet. You are such a gentleman." She had her hand on my arm. "I'd like to buy you a drink. Would you join me in my box?" Holding back my urge to say I'd love to be in your box, I simply said, "I'd be delighted."

We made it down to the high rollers section. I followed her to her box. Already there was an impeccably dressed older gentleman. He had a grey suit with a blue French cuffed shirt and a paisley tie. Although I wasn't dressed like a peasant, my Brooks Brothers suit didn't compare with his custom tailored suit. "Howard, I'd like you meet, oh sweetheart I forgot to ask you your name." I looked at her and Howard. "Terry, Terry Kelly." "Howard, this is Mr Terry Kelly. I met him on the concourse when he picked up one of my tickets that I dropped. Mr Kelly, this is my husband Howard Monroe and I am Katherine Monroe. What may we offer you for a drink?" "I'd like a Jack and Coke please." Katherine motioned to a waiter near by and placed her order.

As we sat there Katherine peppered me with questions. Where was I from? Avalon. What business was I in? Truck Driver. How old was I? 27. How did I get into driving a truck?

"Katherine, that's a long story. I'll make it short. After I got out of the Navy, I went to college at Duquesne University and to finance my education, I drove tractor trailer and sometimes worked the docks loading and unloading trucks overnight. After college, I couldn't find a good job in my field, so I started driving truck. It's not the most glamorous job, but I'm making more money than some of the people I went to college with."

"What was you major?" I majored electrical engineering. Problem is when you graduate at age twenty six, in the middle of an economic downslide, you're chance aren't that good. Why hire me when you can hire a twenty, twenty one year old?" Katherine looked at me with a dumbfounded look, "You don't appear to be bitter about it." I laughed. "Why should I be bitter? No one owes me anything. You just deal with it. Lemonade you know."

So Terry, do you have a special lady in your life, or are you just breaking hearts on a regular basis?" Katherine said with a sly smile. " No, don't have anyone special and I doubt if I'm breaking any hearts either." Katherine grabbed my leg, "I'm sure that there are many girls who desire you in their bed and are disappointed when they're not." I told her that I highly doubt it, but thanked her for the ego boost.

The first three races were very good for me. The first race I won $250; the second race $175 and the third race I won $55.60. They were even better for Katherine and Howard. The first race they won $5000, the second race $8500 and the third one......$12500. Well if you have more money to play with to start.

It was around 8:30 and I thought I had better get going if I was going to have any chance of sniffing the seats at the VIP Club. "Katherine, Howard. Thank you for your company and your hospitality. It was a pleasure meeting you and hopefully someday our paths will cross again. I need to cash out my tickets and head on down the road."

Katherine appeared to be upset. "Terry, please why don't you stay? We were going to make our way home and would be delighted if you came with us for a night cap at our home. I really don't want to take no for an answer." Howard looked at me and nodded. "I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself" was Howard's response.

I quickly ran several scenarios through my head, especially after hearing Howard's response. OK, depending on where they live, I might have several options. It's 8:30. If I can get out of their place by 11-11:30, I still might be able to salvage some of the evening. I honestly don't know why I was considering this. True she was attractive, borderline hot, but there's no way I was going to be seeing what was under that emerald dress. Maybe the maid will be hot and I could nail that.

"Well, you twisted my arm. I suppose I could stop by for a short visit." Katherine smiled and said "Great. We'll cash out our tickets and Walker can bring our car around. You can follow us. We live up off of Blackburn Road in Sewickley. You can follow us."

I went to parking lot B and got my car. I'm a car guy and this one is a beauty. '81 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham Coupe. Lord, I love this car. Black on black with a thin gold stripe going down the side. Honeycomb wheels with half a landau roof. Inside? Well inside was better than my living room. Camel leather seats and a wood grain dash. Yes I bought it used, but it was a year old with only 4238 miles on it. The car was almost 3700 pounds, yet it could do 159....but the speedometer only went to 90! I pegged the speedo a couple of times on the interstate, yet it felt like I was doing only 25mph. The car was that smooth.

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the front entrance. I pulled up as Katherine and Howard entered a Lincoln Town Car. After Howard got in, their driver closed the door and headed around to the drivers side. As they pulled out of the entrance, I noticed Katherine looking out the back window to make sure I'm guessing, to make sure I was following them.

I slipped a Fleetwood Mac cassette into the tape deck and settled in for the fifty minute drive. I really didn't know what to expect, why Katherine and Howard took an interest in me.

I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself. 6'2" about 212. I was pretty well in shape. While in the Navy I had a size 28" waist. Now, weighing a few pounds lighter I had a size 32" waist. I couldn't figure that out. I had lost weight but my waist increased. Granted I wasn't working out everyday anymore, but my work was very physical and I really didn't have that much fat on me. While not competition quality, my muscles were defined and quite frankly, hard as rocks. I did have one hereditary trait. I was balding. It started when I was twenty, but it really was evident now. I still had blondish hair, a tad longer than while in the Navy, but still well groomed.

Mentally, I really didn't know where I was. Almost a year ago my life had a major upheaval. I had dated several girls in college. One I fell really hard for. We had dated for two years and we were both headed towards the isle. She was working at a newspaper in Waynesburg and I was struggling at a small electrical company in Pittsburgh. Long story short, her love for me wasn't strong enough to fend off her mother. In the end, her mother's desires were followed and there would be no nuptials. Jennifer broke it off in the most diplomatic way. "I've been thinking. Maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while, or at least until you got a better job." I was devastated. I was as low as I could possibly get. As luck would have it, I DID get a better job two weeks later and although I did everything I could to salvage what we had, the power, influence and control through guilt of her mother was too much for me to overcome.

My life had changed. I became a vastly different person. I became a male slut, fucking anyone and everyone. I was determined to not make myself vulnerable again. I had no desire for a relationship, let alone commit my life to anyone. In the past year I must have nailed twenty different women, hell, I even remember a few of their names. I was a confirmed bachelor and was only interested in my own sexual gratification. Oh, I knew how to treat a lady. I was respectful and attentive and I did make sure that my partner was sexually satisfied. My theory was if I satisfied them, they'll take care of me. So far, that was working out quite nicely.

But that's where the nice guy stopped. I had a very huge sexual appetite. I could never get enough. I was never satisfied. I could go six seven times a night, fuck until I was raw and even then want a blow job before I left whoever in a sexual heap. I was not invested in any way with any woman. The only investment was the time it took to get into their pants. You didn't put out on the first "date" then there was no second. Putting out on the first date gave you a chance at a second one. Rarely did it go past that. I wasn't going to put myself into a situation where I might become emotionally attached.

No, I wasn't a nice guy. I guess you could say I was a bastard whore.

We pulled off the main road and down the stereotyped tree lined road. At the end was this huge and I mean huge stone English Tudor home. There was a fountain in front of the house, with a cobblestone driveway going around the fountain. I pulled in behind the Town Car and closed my sunroof. I looked around. I had never seen such a place before except for one on Dynasty. The house had ivy crawling up the stone building. It was getting dark and nearly every light was on in this...this....Central Casting prop.

The driver was helping Howard out if the right side, I opened the door in the left and assisted Katherine out of the car. Katherine clutch my arm tight as she exited the vehicle. "My, aren't you the gentleman" she said smiling at me. "Your manners are excellent." Trying to get a look down the top of her dress I replied, "Thank you very much, but a lady deserves nothing but the best," piling the etiquette bullshit on. We walked arm in arm into the house.

The foyer was massive. The Tile on the floor which I'm guessing was extremely expensive, was impressive. The walls were made from an exotic wood and held several large paintings along with ornate lighting. In the center of the foyer was the grand staircase. You walked up seven or eight steps to a landing. From there, two stairways on either side rose to the top.

In the foyer there were four entrance points. You came in from the front door. To the right was a door which led to an office. To the left was a door which led to the library. Straight ahead was an entrance to the rear of the house. The dinning room, a sitting room, living room and kitchen were accessed from that door. When I say this house was huge, I would give an estimated guess it was close to fifteen THOUSAND square foot. I've been in warehouse that weren't that large!

I followed Katherine and Howard into the sitting room. For a sitting room it was a rather large room. There were several couches, easy chairs and a couple f chaise loungers. "Howard, please get Terry a Jack and Coke and I'll think I'll have one." Howard started mixing the drinks. I sat in a large easy chair. It felt great. Probably close to 100 years old with soft, supple leather. To my surprise, Katherine came and sat on the arm. Howard brought us our drinks and sat across from us on one of the couches. We all made small talk for about fifteen minutes when Katherine turned to Howard. "Please draw my bath." Howard nodded and left the room.

"Well," I said, I had better be going."

"Why are you leaving so soon?"

"You're getting ready for your bath. I don't want to be holding you up."

"Well, if you leave, who will bath me." Katherine wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my forehead.

"That's very temping, but I'm sure Howard wouldn't appreciate me bathing you."

"Oh I assure you Howard approves. He just hopes you'll let him watch."

Katherine rose from the arm of the chair, grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. My head was spinning. I had heard about older couples who got off on openly watching their spouses with a stranger, but I never expected to be involved in anything like this. Admittedly, my cock was coming to life.

We went into a large bedroom that had what looked like a extra large four poster king size bed. There were two bathrooms with dressing rooms. My guess was one for for Katherine and the other for Howard. I heard the sound of running water. I looked over at a chair and saw Howard's suit, shirt and tie there.

"Would you mind helping me with my zipper please?" Katherine said turning her back to me, allowing for me to find the zipper. I figured, "What the hell," and started to go a little further. As I slowly unzipped her dress, I pulled Katherine in close to me and started gently kissing her neck. Her slight moans told me all I needed to know. As her dressed started to lower, I reached around with both hands and fondled her breast through the bra. Those tits did not disappoint. They felt very real, but were very nice and firm. Her nipples started to grown and they felt very large, making my mouth water. Katherine turned and cocked her head. When she did, our lips met. Long deep kisses as I unclasp her bra letting it fall to the floor. Katherine had taken off her shoes downstairs and her dress just puddled on the floor.

I laid Katherine down on the bed. Her hands were just as busy as mine. On the way up I took my suit jacket off. It's probably somewhere on the banister. Katherine was busy unbuttoning my shirt. Our tongues were exploring each other, doing a dual which neither one of us wanted to break. My hands were all over those gorgeous tits and nipples. I broke our kiss and started kissing her neck and ear. I whispered into her ear that I was "Going to fuck you like a rag doll." That got a long moan from her.

I started down kissing her neck while I fondled her breast. They were at least a 36, but I couldn't tell if they we C or D cup. I really didn't care. For a sixty some year old woman, they rivaled a thirty year old. Katherine's nipples grow so large that I had to devour them with my mouth, which I did. The nipples were a half inch or more and I sucked and nibbled them to Katherine's delight. Katherine's hands pulled my head up to her lips and sucked my tongue into her mouth like a vacuum cleaner. She tasted sweet as we locked in the deepest, most passionate kiss I've had in a long time.

I couldn't take is any longer. I had to taste her. I started working down her body with my tongue dancing over tits and belly. She had a beautiful paunch which just added to her amazing curves. I kissed and licked my way down her leg as I slowly removed her sexy panties. I could taste her skin through her silk stockings which only added to the erotic nature of this. I moved between leg legs preparing for the banquet that awaited me.

I've learned in my short life to take your time between a woman's legs. You don't rush anything, you savor the moment.

I lightly kissed and licked the area between the pussy and the leg. That is very sensitive and it's like foreplay for the woman. As much as I wanted to dive right it, it wasn't the time. I slowly kissed all around. When I lifted my head I breathed heavily over her clitorus, making sure not to touch it. Just the warmth of my breath brought out another moan. I worked my way to the other side kissing and licking as I did before. It was now my turn to feast on this beautiful woman.

I positioned myself right in front of Katherine's pussy. I had gone to great lengths not to touch it with my hands or mouth. It was as beautiful as I expected. She was very closely trimmed. It wasn't a jungle like I thought it would be. It glimmered with her nectar, in fact, it was oozing. I knew I had done it right. I took a deep breath and inhaled. Words cannot describe how great the aroma was.

I leaned forward and slowly and as gently as I could, parted her lips with my tongue. I tasted Katherine for the first time and it was well worth it. Moving my tongue slowly, I could tell by her moans she was enjoying it. Katherine let out a gasp and held onto my head as I plunged my tongue deep inside her. I started my quest to lick every drop of her. My tongue now was on a mission to taste every crack and crevice of her pussy. I sucked on her lips as my tongue attacked her folds. I swirled through her continuing to plunge deep into her. It wasn't long before she started to lift and wiggle her ass trying to get the right position.

I reached up and fondled her tits, rubbing them as my tongue plunged in and out creating more nectar for my tastebuds. I took her enlarged nipples between my fingers and started to kneed them as my tongue moved over the hot, wet pussy. Katherine started to buck and I knew she was close. I kneaded her tits harder, moved my tongue deeper and faster, bared down harder as she exploded. Move nectar gushed, her moans were now screams.

For ten minutes I ate her through four or five powerful organisms, then I went in for the kill. Up to this point, I had not touched her clit.

When I clamped down on her clit, the Roman candle went off. Her hands pushed my head into her and her ass lifted of the bed. More nectar flowed and she wasn't coming down. I placed her clit between the roof of my teeth and started to assault it with my tongue, flicking it in a steady rhythm. Flick, flick, flick. I had never experienced anything like this. This woman kept cuming one after another after another. Katherine must have cum six times before she pushed my head away and pulled me up to her.

Katherine pulled me tight and I mean tight. We locked in a long and deep kiss. Katherine fumbled for my belt, which I gladly helped her with and roughly pulled down my pants grabbing my throbbing member.

I broke away and pushed her on her back. Jumping up, I removed my pants and socks and positioned myself in from of her. Spreading her legs, I moved in closer as she grabbed my cock and pulled it close to her gaping, wet, hot fuck box. I moved her hand and replaced it with mine. I put my swollen head against her lips and moved it up and down getting it nice and wet. I wanted to enter her slowly and enjoy every inch of entry.

I couldn't control myself.

In one stroke, I slammed into her reaching her cervix in record time. I stopped. This was the tightest pussy I've ever been in. You've often heard it felt like "a velvet glove,". It did. We embraced in another deep kiss as I slowly pumped in and out of her. I had to stop several times to keep myself from shooting a load to quickly. Katherine sensed that. "Put it in as deep as you can, don't move" she whispered. What happened next was the most incredible thing I've ever felt.

I was deep inside Katherine, not moving when the walls surrounded me. Katherine used her cunt muscles to milk me. Her muscles moved in rhythm. "Cum deep inside me love." She whispered as we embraced in another kiss.

I exploded like I never had before. Spurts of cum came shooting out, splashing and coating her walls. I didn't think I would stop cuming! It felt like I dumped a gallon of cum inside her. My cock jerked and spazed five or six times before I came down. It was the most incredible experience I had ever had.

12