The Making of A Bull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still semi hard and I slowly started to pump, but I had dumped so much cum inside her, I could barely feel her. "Ummm....that was amazing. You really filled me up. NOW I really need that bath."

I was embarrassed. "THAT was incredible! I'm just sorry, I feel like a one pump chump"

"Nothing to be sorry about. In all my years, with men and some women, NO ONE has EVER eaten me like that. And mister, that is no exaggeration. Whoever taught you that should be named a saint."

"Well, to be honest, I'm self taught. Let me show you more."

I slipped between Katherine's legs again. Her pussy was oozing out, mixed with both her nectar and my cum. I dug right in. Starting with the flow I lapped up as much as I could. It was sweet and salty, a perfect mixture of the two. I had no qualms about licking me own cum, if it were another mans, that wouldn't happen.

Through three or four more organisms, I was able to clean her up pretty good. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught the sight of Howard sitting in a chair, stroking his cock. I gave him a smile as I picked up Katherine and carried her to to bath. I placed her in the bath and started the hot water again to rewarm the tepid water.

"Please join me."

The tub was large enough for three, so I crawled in. Katherine stood up, turned around and sat down in front of me with her back towards me.

"This is much better."

I started washing her breast and those very enlarged nipples. Soon I was washing between her legs. I slid a finger into her to make sure her insides were as clean as the outside. Admittedly I maybe played around more than cleaning and I was able to get her off a couple of more times.

Howard had made his way over to me. He was about five seven with the start of a paunch. Just average looking. It shocked me when he started to wash my back. As I was playing with his wife's tits and pussy, he was washing my chest and cock. At one point, he dropped the wash raw and stroked my cock with his hands. I hate to admit it, but I was getting hard again.

A few minutes later, Katherine rose and Howard wrapped a towel around her. He handed her his hand and she got out of the tub. She kissed him on his cheek and walked to the bedroom.

When I stood up, Howard wrapped a towel around me and held his hand to steady me as I got out. I kissed him on the top of his head. The got a chuckle from Howard, which told me he had a sense of humor.

As I approached he bed, Katherine patted the bed telling me to lie down.

"I want to taste this cock now."

With that she started licking and rubbing my now hard cock. Now, I'm not well endowed, about seven, seven and a half inches, but I have some girth. Katherine engulfed my cock and took it all in. He tongue kept swirling all over my cock. I would say she was a pro.

"Oh this is so good. You really have a nice cock. Howard, come and suck this, you'll love it."

I couldn't believe it. He let me eat and fuck his beautiful wife, now he's sucking my cock? This guy really must be queer.

Admittedly he was very good. He worked me over for ten minutes easy. He slowed down a couple of times when he sensed I was going to cum. While he sucked my cock, I sucked his wife's tits and engaged in more deep kissing. "Ok Howard, you've had enough fun. I get to suck him off first." And with that, Katherine took me deep in her warm mouth and started the process of finishing me off. She cupped my balls and expertly worked my dick. I held her head as she bobbed up and down. I started to buck "I'm cuming" "Um hum." As I pulled her head down.

I bucked and grunted as I unloaded another nice load into her soft, wet, hot mouth. The first rope hit her in the back of her throat, followed by several more. She kept me in her mouth, swallowing the first load and cleaning up the rest. Howard came down near her and laid next to her. He opened his mouth and Katherine let my cum drip down to his mouth.

Katherine then laid next to me. "I hope you have more in you for another round." She said lightly caressing my cock. "Oh, I have enough to keep you awake all night if you want."

"Really? That's impressive. How many more do you figure you have left Mr. Hot Cock?"

"Maybe four, five more, maybe more who knows."

"Well, you have to go easy on this old lady."

"You're anything but an old lady."

"Well, I don't feel like and old lady.....and I've been told I don't look like an old lady, but I can't change the fact I'm seventy two."

I was floored. There was no way in hell she was seventy two!

"I don't believe that for one moment. You're lucky to be in your fifties."

"Well dear, I am seventy two, so you just fucked a woman forty five years older than you."

"Get out of town. There is no way in hell. What kind of scam are you trying to pull?"

Katherine got up, went over to her clutch bag and pulled out her drivers license.

"You don't believe me, here."

Damn she was seventy two. Born May 22, 1911. She was exactly forty five years older than me.

"I was born on may 22, 1956. We share a birthday together. Cant wait till my next birthday. Hope you give out birthday fucks."

"And I hope you eat pussy. Howard, please get Terry ready."

Ready? Ready for what? I soon found out. Howard crawled up on the bed and again started sucking my cock. I have to admit he was very good.

"So what's the deal here? Is Howie a fucking fag?"

"No, not at all. Howard loves pussy, but he gets really gets hot watching me fuck another man. Some of our best love making comes after me spending a night getting fucked. He loves being a cuckold, being humiliated and being used. Howard is bi-sexual and loves sucking cock. He loves the taste of cum and he enjoys being fucked up the ass. He is a good man, with a very good heart, but he can't fuck and especially eat pussy as good as you can. He knows we're secure and I'll never leave him, so he indulges me and I indulge him."

"Ok, so this is a package deal?"

"Yes, in a way. We really don't have any boundaries. We respect each other and when I or you make fun of his small penis, he knows it's not malicious and it gets him hot. I'm not a phycologist, I can't tell you why he's wired the way he is, but he's been that way for the past several years. I guess he just came out of his shell. I hope you don't overthink this, or pass judgement. I hope you just enjoy the sexual pleasure we all can have."

I leaned in and whispered in Katherine's ear, "So he likes to be humiliated? How far do I take this?"

"I knew from the moment I saw you that you were an alpha male. You're dominate, just do and say what you really feel. The only rule is you don't hurt him. You can slap him and slap him hard, but don't hurt him. Now kiss me and enjoy the blow job."

Katherine and I kissed and fondled each other while Howard got me rock hard. Katherine pushed him aside and straddled me. She slowly impaled herself onto my rock hard cock. At that moment, we weren't fucking, we were making love. Our kisses continued as she rode and grinned herself on my rod, which gave her several organisms. Her body shook and several times she clamped down hard on me." After the third one she leaned down and in a shaky voice said, "Oh that was so good. I could really get use to this. You need to cum now. Tell Howard what you want." She got off and laid next to me.

"Howie, that cock's not going to suck itself. Get your sorry ass over here and suck me off."

Howard jumped at the chance. He started to suck me like a fucking pro. I thought I could get use to this. I pulled Katherine close and gave her a deep, probing kiss as I dumped a load down Howie's throat. He took it like a champ and sucked every drop.

As I laid there, I looked at my watch. Geeze, it was 0200! I've got a half hour ride home. I leaned over kissed Katherine and got up.

"Sorry to break the party, but I didn't realize the time. I've got to get going, Ralph is going to be looking for me."

"Ralph? You have a man waiting for you?"

"Yeah Ralph gets testy if he's not snuggling next to me. He'll probably start chewing me shoes."

I saw the quizzical look on Katherine's face.

"Ralph is my cocker spaniel and he likes me home."

Both Katherine and Howie burst out in laughter.

"Well, I can understand that. You'll have to bring him along sometime. We'd like you to come over for dinner tomorrow. What can we have prepared for you?"

"I really can't stay too long. I get up at 0400 and have to be at work by 0530."

"What time you be here then? We could have a late lunch or early dinner. How's three sound to you."

"I have some errands to run, you know food shopping and such. I can be here by 1500-1530, so yeah, that sounds good."

"What would you like? We can have anything prepared."

"Well, hot Buffalo wings or a couple bacon burgers. Don't go out of you way for me."

Katherine and Howie put on robes and walked me to the door. I embraced Katherine and gave her a deep kiss. "This isn't my first rodeo, so I've got to tell you....you are by far the best I've ever had. I hope we can do this again."

Katherine reached up (she was about five foot one or two) and kissed me. "You can count on it."

Howie held out his hand. I shook it and then pulled him close, giving him a kiss on his head. Howie must of liked it because he started laughing.

I got into the Bonnie and fired her up. I opened the sunroof, put the windows down, lit a Marlboro and slipped in a Van Halen tape. I pulled out of the driveway and saw Katherine and Howie wave goodbye. I waved through the sunroof.

In about ten minutes I was in Sewickley and made my way to route 65 headed towards Pittsburgh. I was able to open the Bonnie up a little, still had to watch for cops. I turned up Elizabeth. Just past Florence was my alley. Halfway down I opened the garage and pulled it. Walking up to the house I heard Ralph waiting for me. I opened the door, grabbed his leash and let him go and take a leak. I went up the back stairs where I was greeted with, "So I guess you were out all night sticking your thing into some little tramp slut."

"Yes and it was delightful. Do you want all the details?"

Beth went to her room and slammed the door.

Beth is my live in housekeeper,. ok, ok, technically she is my mother, but I don't live with her. This is my house and she.....lives with me. My brother Jimmy knew my mother couldn't live on her own because of finances. She got $100 a month pension from my fathers 40 years of service with Kroger's and $345 a month from social security. He was married and although making good money as an accountant, couldn't outlay her the money needed for frivolous things like food. Plus his wife Joanne was a real bitch and Beth and her did not get along. Jimmy talked me into letting mom stay with me.

In some respects it worked. Beth always had a meal ready for me when I got home, she did the laundry and cleaned the house. She also looked after Ralph.

Beth and I did not get along much. She had my brother when she was twenty and me when she was thirty nine. I was the accident. All my life she favored Jimmy. Jimmy would never do that, or Jimmy always did this. I was sick of hearing it. Plus Beth was a professional liar. She would tell outlandish stories to make people think she was in a higher class standing than she was. She had weird ideas and I think she was sexually obsessed even though she acted like a prude at times.

I had to put a lock on the bathroom door so I could have some privacy while taking a dump or showering. She was always trying to get a look at my cock and would walk around the house with her shirt opened so I could see her saggy tits. In fact, I had to put locks on just about everything of mine because she was such a nebshit.

I went into the bathroom to take a leak and brush my teeth. I got a Dr Pepper from the fridge and went to my room. Ralph jumped up on my sex bed. That's what Beth called my waterbed. Several months ago I injured my back and bought a waterbed on the advice of a doctor. She said that the only reason people get those beds is for sex. "All the whores have them."

I got on my side of the bed and thought about watching tv. It was late and I was tired so I turned off the light. All that fucking and sucking and I was still horny. I pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I heard the door crack open. I gave Beth a show. Slowly stroking myself I decided to fuck with Beth. As I stroked myself I moaned "Oh Beth your pussy feels so good." Then I turned to the door and said, "You want to come in, look at it up close, feel it, I might even let you suck it." Beth closed the door in a huff and ran to her room slamming the door.

I said the hell with it and went to sleep.

Six hours later I heard banging and the vacuum cleaner. That was my cue that Beth wanted to go to the store......but that's another story.


12