All Comments on 'The Making of a College Slut'

by Prince020402

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hopefully

It's the last part. Take up gardening, maybe you'd be good at that. Or, maybe prostitution.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
The first sentence is an omen.

One is not the oldest of two. Being the oldest would require three.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
If all this has happened...

If all this has happened she was really a lucky woman...Did she tried to play lottery? It would be easier to win than to get out of all she did safe and clean...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The only female connected with this story is the fake character.

Many women experiment and explore. No woman is proud of acting like a slut. Stay in your basement. Keep the tissues close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Annony knows very little or maybe nothing about women

I know some women who love being a slut. They love cocks as much or more than a man loves pussy! So you dear annony you stay in your basement. God the asshole of LIT thinks he knows everything. 56 for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the only one who thinks they know everthing

is that whore bonny/vasty who makes idiotic comments on every story -blow it out your ass bonny

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Educational and Liberating

The only thing I didn't like about it was the word slut. You have the intelligence, courage and curiosity to explore and find out for yourself what life is all about. Sex is a very important part of life and allowing religious dogma to dictate your behavior is the worst way to develop a healthy sex life. Bravo for you that you rejected the soul crushing morality that religious belief attempts to force on anybody that it can.

College should be a place where you learn things other than a religious code of behavior from text books that are selected by religious adherents. It was almost painful to read about the hypocritical condemnation of you by the 'good' people that you encountered but it is to be expected. An imposed set of beliefs is not authentic and cannot be based in love. Hypocrisy is the natural result of being forced into a conflict between what you feel and what you are taught.

I do hope you've stopped smoking. Not because I believe it's wrong but it is unhealthy.

Prince020402Prince020402about 8 years agoAuthor

I'll nip this one in the bud with some clarification. I agree with the Anon that no (or very few) women are proud of being a slut. In retrospect I certainly am not which is why I moved away and kept it from those I love. At the time however, I was having fun. We all do many things, especially when we're young, that are fun a at the time but we look back on on a diffent light.

On the other hand, Trish, my high school friends step mother, seemed to have no reservations about her slutty college behavior and was in fact very proud of it. In a way I wish I could be that self condident. As women we are conditioned differently. My husband had his fair share of women in college and beyond and I know that he has no regrets about his behavior. Women carry a different burden when it comes to sex.

Prince020402Prince020402about 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you Mountaincat and yes, I have stopped smoking (another poor college choice) except for vert rare occasions for a treat for my husband to accommodate his smoking fetish :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two problems with this

The writing and dialogue are mediocre. They don't paint a clear or interesting picture. And she's such an unlikeable character that it was impossible to enjoy the read.

1 star.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Wow, what a revelation

You were like a proverbial gift from the Gods for the many men you allowed to sample your favors. I would have loved to meet you....I love slutty chicks but certainly wouldnt marry one at your level of experience. That is not a criticism, just pointing out you were really over the top in your behavior first year. I am sure your husband enjoys the fruits of your promiscuity.

hearthammerhearthammerabout 8 years ago
Your feelings of your past author

You are right, society looks at female promiscuity different from male promiscuity, and it isn't fair. We should be able to be as sexually active or inactive as we each desire without judgement from others. Enjoy sex ad have a lot of partners? Slut. Don't have a lot o partners? Prude. Thankfully, society is moving to a more equal outlook on that in the West. Some countries faster than others, but it is shifting.

Can I ask, have you outright lied to your husband about your sexual history, or just never talked about it? I know some people hide it, but I am a very open person, and I couldn't stomach the ideal that my partner wouldn't be with the true person I am, wouldn't accept me, and would reject me if I didn't create a false persona.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed your story very much, thank you for sharing. In everything :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore bonny/vasty

Prince020402Prince020402about 8 years agoAuthor
To Hearthammer

Thanx for your feedback.

My husband does know everything. If you read our original story we both get into that. Originally there was not much discussion about it as he really didn't want to share his. When Jenny came to visit stories started flowing with the alcohol and he started keeping a metal tally. He now refers to it as a "Mr. And Mrs. Smith" moment. If you saw that movie there was a scene where Brad Pitts character brought up their "number." He was pretty smug about his mid-70's number trying sugar coat it to his wife - until she blurted out 230 (or something like that - cant remember the exact number). He winced and it took him awhile to digest it. Our difference, other than not being in the middle of a high speed car chase and being shot at with large weapons, and that our numbers weren't near that high, was that it was over the course of several hours. The next morning I let him read my diary that told all.

Fortunately for me and us, he got through it and eventually turned on by it. That is what eventually led to the evening described.

Had he found out all early on in our relationship I doubt it would have lasted, his own admission, mostly because we were not very secure with each other. It wasn't for number of years that our marriage became much stronger. Not only did this information not affect it, it served as a catalyst to our sex life and made that evening, snd some preceeding it possible.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two items worth commenting....well three actually...

.... One: Your life is your life, you chose it, you live it, you get the results of the choices you make and have to deal with them....good, bad or indifferent....we are all in that same boat.

Two: If your dad as an adult was still a Deacon in the Mormon church, I doubt he would be considered strict or faithful at all.

Three: You come off like an indulged, self absorbed, willful little bitch. If so, it was inevitable that you would pursue the things you did in rebellion against your parent's...specifically, your father's hopes for you. Just another angry young woman finding her way in the big, bad world....by doing everything she can to debase herself.

So, you're "truly happy", your life is uber-fulfilling and you experience nothing but overwhelming bliss every minute of every day, because you engage in behaviors that you were taught were immoral and destructive.

I'm really just interested to know which of the experiences and elements of your various stories are real and which are fabrications for the sake of your agenda.

The story, not so much a story, as we only got characterization of you, every other character is strictly one-dimensional. It reads more like a news short than a story.

And while written like it was a grand adventure, anyone who has lived in the real world experiences ups and downs. You apparently are the exception to the "reality rule".

The acceptability and believability of this, or any story hinge on your telling a realistic and balanced story, or as an alternative, giving us a device.... a mechanism that makes the unrealistic acceptable and or believable. You didn't.

So to me, you come off like a commercial for the "teen slut breakout girls gone wild" lifestyle. Too bad. Most of us don't experience constant bliss in acting out against our upbringing. And most of us that do, me included, mature beyond that in short order, as it is an empty, unfulfilling, and largely unhappy lifestyle. They are unhappy....that is why they act out. For me, it was that my first Catechism and the events leading up to it left me hurt and angry about my Catholic upbringing and beliefs. I have not returned, but also can't believe that your overtly and overly promiscuous sexual lifestyle can be healthy in the least.

But you have every right to your position....I just don't find it believable in the whole.

Good luck to you both.....and Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A short rebuttal

First off, I liked the story. It was entertaining and if actually true, hurray for you for breaking out of a life that didn't suit you.

Second...and this is for the longwinded comment just prior to my own: Who cares if the characters were one dimensional? This is a sex story, not the great american novel. As for the author sounding indulged or spoiled...well at least she doesn't come off as a judgemental douche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

hearthammerhearthammerabout 8 years ago
Reply to Prince020402

It is good to hear he accepted you. I've seen relationships end because of the disparity between partners(From both ends, women and men with high numbers) and it is always sad to see what could have been a wonderful relationship end over something like that.

It is just sex. It is just a biological act that happens to stimulate pleasure nerves. It is silly that such a thing causes people to be judged so, and I am sorry you feel some shame about it, I wish you wouldn't. My close cousin went through a similar struggle with her number(She isn't sure exactly, over 150) and it caused a lot of grief for her with partners. It is crap that something like how many people she's been with shadowed all the other qualities about her that makes her wonderful. Thankfully she met a guy who was ashamed of his number(60) and feared she would be upset with him. When she told him, he was relieved that he wouldn't be rejected. The biggest fear and insecurity he had was that he wouldn't be her best, but love has a funny way of enhancing any sex, and he need not worry.

Funny enough, these numbers are not high anymore. Read a study that found the average person under 30 will easily be near 100 partners now by the end of their life, due to a more prevalent hookup society. I doubt your number would even be considered something to look at now(outside of religious communities)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
" I started out pure as Snow White but I drifted " - Mae West

If the narrator was a man , we'd classify this story as the 'sowing wild oats' phase . This isn't great literature per se, but it rings authentic with oodles of nuance into both budding carnality and human nature. I liked the Ying and Yang effect of religion and rebellion.

Full marks. * * * * *

usernamethatwasdesiredwasnotmineusernamethatwasdesiredwasnotmineabout 8 years ago
What is your number of partners, author?

Out of curiosity. This was probably two decades ago, you'd be surprised at what the norm is now. I bet you wouldn't even be blinked at over it now.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 7 years ago
Nice to read your background

After reading your husband's story. I'd love to read more stories, real or imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.

Not much of a story..seems you just want to vent at those you feel are religious, especially when compared with your newest story. There is no sex to speak of, the writing is sophomoric at best and it has no plot, no real character development and it just ends.....like someone unplugged the tv...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inaccurate

The religion stuff is just stereotypical shit that isn't even true. I have friends who are LDS and it's nothing like this. For one thing, their twelve year old brother is a deacon. No grown man who is "strict LDS" would only be a deacon. And my friends are encouraged to go to as much school as they want and have any job they want. Sure family is a big priority, but they aren't told what to do with their life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

College whores make good stories, but very poor loving wives.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Very sexy. Must be wild to be a young attractive woman in this world. My wife has a very similar history. We’ve talked about it all. It can be intimidating but ultimately is a turn on, more for me than her. Lol. We have a wonderful relationship. She was a high school star athlete and got recruited to a major university. She was, and is now, a smoker, not a slave to it but sexy smoker. She knows it turns me on. Anyway great read. Thanks and cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrince020402@Prince020402
We are a couple - a former slut that likes to revisit that side on occasion (either in story telling or real experiences) and a wonderful husband that encourages it.