The Making of a Cuckold Slave

Story Info
My lover and I turn my husband into a cuckold slave.
827 words
3.42
61.3k
35
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Joe and I had been together for over 15 years. We had two children, a boy and a girl. I was becoming bored and wanted to spice things up. I started talking with a guy named Scott on the internet.

After talking and sexting with Scott for a few weeks online, I told Joe that I wanted to spice things up with a threesome. Joe was all for it, until I told him I wanted a second guy to join us. Joe reluctantly agreed to a threesome with Scott.

After we had the threesome, I decided I wanted Scott more often and I wanted some one on one fun with Scott. I didn't want to sneak behind Joe's back and Joe was being stubborn about me not having sex without him. So I had to come up with a plan. Actually Scott came up with the plan.

Scott bet Joe that Joe would cum more than him during our next threesome. During our first threesome, Joe had seen Scott shoot his load over and over, so he likes the idea of the bet. However Joe was hesitant when he heard what Scott wanted to bet. Scott said that if he won, Joe had to agree that for one month Scott could have sex with me as often as he wanted and that Joe could only have sex with me with Scott's permission. I think Joe was about to say no without even hearing what he could win, but I quickly offered to have a threesome with Joe and another woman if Joe won the bet and that I would convince the other woman who was a friend of mine. Joe agreed to the bet.

During our next threesome, I was determined to make Scott win. I started by giving them each a hand-job, but I made sure Joe was in my right hand. Every time I felt Scott coming close to cumming I would easy off just enough. Every time I felt Joe was about to cum, i would stroke faster. I did the same with blowjobs. Before they even got in my pussy, Joe had cum twice and I managed to back off with Scott at just the right time to keep him from cumming.

I told both Joe and Scott to lay on their backs and I would ride them. I started with Joe and after alternating a few times I ended on Joe. Meaning Joe had an extra turn in my pussy to cum.

By the time we were done, Joe had cum 5 times to Scott's 2 times. I looked at Joe with a smirk on my face and said, "I hope you enjoyed tonight, because I doubt you will be allowed to cum that many times in the next months."

For the next two weeks Scott and I made love by ourselves and fucked every chance we got. After a week Joe began asking Scott for his permission to fuck me. Scott would just tell him, "maybe in a few days." After two weeks of Scott fucking me and Joe being denied the privilege, Scott told Joe that he could fuck me if he agreed to extend the conditions another month. At first Joe refused, but a few days later he agreed and fucked me.

Two weeks later, with about one month of the bet to go, Joe asked Scott to let him fuck me again. Scott told Joe that he could, but only if he put a cock cage on right after and let Scott keep the key and decide when Joe would get out. Again Joe refused, but gave in after another week.

So at five weeks into the bet, my husband fucked me and put a cage on his cock afterwords. Joe then handed Scott the key to the cage. Scott took a few pictures of Joe in the cage.

The next day Joe started asking to be let out of the cage, however Scott denied him. A week later Scott told Joe that he could get out of the cage long enough to fuck me, but he had to agree to extending the bet conditions a full year. Joe wanted out of the cage so bad that he agreed.

By this time I was enjoying frequent sex with Scott. I was exciting fucking the man who controlled my husband. Sex with Joe was becoming just a way to control him and keep him as a toy slave.

Over time Joe agreed to being a permanent sex slave for Scott and myself. When Scott is not around, Joe must wear the cock cage. When Scott is around we sometimes let Joe watch us fuck and if Scott is feeling generous he will unlock Joe's cage and let him masturbate while he watches us fuck.

I don't miss sex with Joe. Having him watch me getting fucked by my lover is more exciting than anything else I've experienced.