Wife and Cuckold Visit Wife's Lover

Story Info
cuckold is order to clean cum from wife's pussy.
927 words
3.38
56k
35
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time we got together after fully making my husband, Joe our cuckold slave, I knock on your door while wearing my little black dress. You answered and Joe was behind me. As you opened the door wider to let us in, l kissed you and my hands went down to caress your cock. I smiled, because you were already hard.

Joe and I entered the room. We made Joe go over to a chair as I removed your pants. Joe watched as l got down on my knees and l sucked your cock over and over in and out. Long and drawn out until l felt you pulse your cum into my cheeks.

You asked if Joe was wearing his cock cage, so I told him to show you. Joe took his pants off and you laughed when you saw his teeny weeny penis in the metal cage.

Then we went over to the bed. I got you to lay down and I started riding you while I was still wearing my little black dress. Fucking me in that dress had always been a fantasy of Joe's, but I never let him touch me while I wore it. Then l removed the little black dress in one quick movement. I laid down on the bed and spread myself for you. l played with myself as you watched an already wet pussy get even wetter. You moved my hand away and with in no time u were between my legs pounding yourself deep within my pussy over and over, harder and longer, fuller than ever. Over and over you heard your name escape my lips as u drove yourself into me. Then l felt you cum deep with in me.

You moved out of the way and ordered Joe to clean me up. Joe moved in and he sucked your cum out of me. As he licked, l once again sucked your cock. As his tongue went in l took you in. l made him eat me out until you came once again.

When you were ready to fuck me again, you that we wanted some privacy and that he was to leave until we text him saying he could return. Joe protested, saying that he didn't know this area and didn't know where to go. I told him to go explore and enjoy the sights, while I enjoy a well hung man. Joe pulled his pants back over his cage and left.

As soon as the door was closed you bent me over the chair and entered me from behind. I love it when you're rough with me. You pounded into me so hard and fast that you came again in no time. I decided to have a shower this time.

After the shower, I toweled off in front of you. l watched your cock get harder and harder as l finished drying off. Then l grabbed the little black dress and slipped it over my body again. l danced around the room a bit letting the material flow around my body. You watched, getting more aroused.

l danced provocatively over to you. l walked slowly around you. l draped my hands around your neck and then l drew my hands over your body. When l reached your ass l gave it a squeeze. You turned your face towards me l leaned up and kissed you slowly and full of passion. After a bit l broke the kiss and continued to walk around you caressing your body.

Then l sauntered over to the bed. l laid down and pulled up the hem of the little black dress. I started to masturbate for you. My fingers sliding in and out of me.

You then climbed on the bed and your fingers joined mine.

I grabbed your cock and stroked it as you stroked me. As we played with each other we kissed. Then l broke the kiss again. l got up so l could roll you onto your back.

l straddled your hips, then l rubbed my pussy up and down your harden cock...l continued to rub my pussy over you making it nice and wet for you. Then l slipped my pussy over the tip of Your cock. l withdrew. Then l slipped down a little further.

l did this over and over until l had your whole cock in me. Then l held still as l bent over and kissed you. You tried to move your hips but l held you so you couldn't. Then l took mercy on you and started to ride you hard and fast. l slowed down a bit and I then l sped up. When I slowed down you grabbed my hips and helped me pounded down on you until l felt you pulse your cum deep within my body. l rolled off of you as you gathered me into your arms.

We took a quick little cat nap, before texting Joe to let him know he could return.

When Joe got back, you told him that if he wanted out of his cage long enough to masturbate, he had to lick my pussy clean again. So Joe got down between my legs and licked your cum out of me. I'm not sure if Joe noticed, but I saw you use your phone to video him while he licked me, me unlocking his cage and him masturbating. You must have more than enough pictures and videos of Joe to blackmail him if he ever tries to disobey us.