The Making of a Hotwife Ch. 08

Story Info
Penny and James want to involve more than one man.
4.5k words
4.46
18.9k
19
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, with only names changed. It is about a husband and wife, who want to make their sexual fantasies and desires reality. This involves them seeking other men for the wife to enjoy, with her husband's consent and indeed his pleasure as well.

*****

If you do not enjoy this type of story, please do not read further, rate it or pass negative comments. Comments will however, be appreciated from those who enjoy this scenario and want to provide feedback on how I have written this true story.

My last meeting with Penny, had ended with James watching Penny and I have sex, as he wanted, by video link. Penny and I had enjoyed a most pleasurable couple of hours of sex, and all three of us, enjoyed it in our own different ways. At the end of the evening, I'd arranged to catch up with them both via a video call, later that week.

I called them, as agreed and there, on screen, were Penny and James, sat on the sofa in their lounge. Penny was drinking a glass of wine and James was sat beside her, his hand on her knee.

We exchanged pleasantries and chatted about how good the last meeting had been and I brought up the topic that Penny had discussed at our last meeting.

"So, Penny, you mentioned when we last met, that you were quite excited at the prospect of enjoying more than one man, is that still the case?"

As I asked the question, I noticed James' hand moving up and down Penny's thigh.

"Yes, both James and I have been discussing this throughout the last week and indeed, it is something that we'd both like to happen. I remember you saying that you may be able to help us make it a reality?"

"Of course, I'd be delighted to help make it happen, as long as you both want it to?" I replied. "James, what are your thoughts?"

"Exactly the same as Penny's. However, as you know, so far, I have not been present when you have been with Penny and although I thoroughly enjoyed watching you with her by live video link, the next time, I would like to be present, if that is OK? Just to watch of course, and maybe take some photos and video of what happens."

"Not a problem James. The next question is, how many other men would you enjoy playing with Penny?"

"Would you be able to arrange another two guys and yourself." Penny replied and smiled.

"I think I can do that."

James replied, "Thanks, that would be great and both Penny and I would enjoy it very much. In fact, we haven't talked about much else this last week. I think you've got a pretty good idea of the type of guy Penny likes."

I smiled, "I do indeed. OK, leave it with me and I'll be in touch via text when I've sorted something out. It may take a couple of weeks, however I am staying again at the same hotel as last time on the 3rd Tuesday of next month, would that work for you? It would then give me three weeks to arrange things."

Penny disappeared from the screen and reappeared a few minutes later. "I've checked our calendar and that would also work for us."

"OK, leave it with me and I'll be in touch as soon as I have anything positive to tell you."

The next day, I had some time to start planning. I went onto the swingers website I'd used to find Penny and James and began searching for two suitable guys. I shortlisted about a dozen that lived in their area and then further whittled these down to six.

They needed to be between 35-45, over 6ft tall, had a profile that read well, had recent verifications of being with couples and some body shots of themselves, as most kept their facial shots private.

Of the six, only four of them allowed emails from other guys, so it was these four that I contacted with an email.

Hi,

I've recently been seeing a wife, who had never been with anyone else, apart from her husband, since they were married. She is 28 and I have met her now on a number of occasions, without her husband present, although recently, he watched via video.

They both want to take things further and involve me and a couple other guys, hence my email to you. I've checked your profile and verifications and you appear to meet what I know she is looking for.

The idea is that we would meet at my hotel, in your area, where I've met with her before. She would arrive with her husband and I would give them the keys to my room. I'd then take you and the other guy up to the room, where she would be waiting. The rest is up to you, me and the other guy.

I would meet you and the other guy in the hotel bar, to have a chat, before they arrived. I'd then meet them, so you know that this is genuine.

Her husband will be present but will not take part but may take photos and videos, for their own use and pleasure.

We've arranged to meet on the third Tuesday of next month.

If you are interested, let me know at which point, I will want to see a recent face pic and have a number I can contact you on, to have a chat. Finally, it will be safe sex only, apart from myself, however, I will not take part until you and the other guy have enjoyed Penny.

Attached is a photo of Penny that I've been allowed to send to you.

I sent the email to the four guys I had shortlisted and waited. Over the next couple of days, they all replied positively, also sending face pics and contact numbers.

I spent an evening ringing them individually and two of them had a personality that worked for me and I knew would also work for Penny.

I confirmed with them that, if they were still up for it, that they'd been chosen and sent thank you messages to the other two, saying that I'd keep their details for anything that happened in the future.

I text both Penny and James in the group chat we'd set up. Great news, I have two guys interested in joining us. I've chatted to them, seen recent face pics and they sound great and I'm sure you'll both get on with them.

James asked if he could see their photos but that he wouldn't share them with Penny, to keep it as a surprise. I sent them privately to him and he confirmed that he thought Penny would enjoy them both.

The time between sorting it out and the date of our meeting dragged however, eventually, the day arrived.

I checked in at 3pm and had booked an executive room, with a big double bed, a sofa and chair, great for what had been planned for that evening. I'd arranged to meet the two guys, Chris and Steve, in the bar at 6.30pm and Penny and James were arriving at 7pm.

At 6.30pm, first Chris arrived and then Steve shortly after. We got drinks at the bar and found a table to have a chat. My initial vetting process had worked well, as we all got on as though we'd known each other for years.

Just before 7pm, my phone went and it was a text from James, saying they were on their way. It was at this point that I left Chris and Steve and found a table with three chairs, for myself, Penny and James.

Penny and James walked into the bar and Penny waved and came across and kissed me on the cheek. Her petite, curvaceous figure was a delight to behold and I immediately found myself hardening.

I'd told a white lie to Penny and James, that Chris and Steve we're turning up after them. That gave Chris and Steve the opportunity to see Penny from a distance, whilst ensuring that Penny wasn't looking around to try and spot them. I said we had time for a quick drink before they were due to text me, to let me know that they were on their way.

I bought the drinks for us and as I was at the bar, glanced to where Chris and Steve were sat. Both gave the thumbs up, showing their positive affirmation that they'd seen Penny and approved.

When back at the table, I sat opposite Janes and Penny. "So, are you both still up for some fun this evening?"

"Yes, we are." replied Penny. "We haven't stopped talking about anything else and both of us appreciate all your time in helping to make this happen." Penny leant over and kissed me on the cheek again.

She was wearing Loverdose, her sex perfume of choice and the aroma of it, immediately took me back to our first meeting and her journey of sexual exploration, that I'd been privileged to be part of. Here was I, a man almost double her 28 years of age, having been her first lover since she'd got married at 18, having been allowed to fuck her bareback and now arranging for her to be fucked by me and two other guys, whilst her husband James watched.

"I have two presents for you Penny, both which I will give to James, so he can give to you in my room in a short while." Penny smiled, as I gave the small gift box to James.

With that, as planned, my phone pinged. I looked and told them that it was from Steve. He'd met Chris to introduce himself, in a local pub and that they were both on their way to the hotel.

"Time for you both to head to my room." I gave James the key. "Room 312, make yourself comfortable, enjoy the gift and I'll see you in about 10 minutes. There's soft drinks for you James and a bottle of Penny's favourite Spanish white wine chilling, so do help yourselves."

As soon as James and Penny had left for the room and were out of sight, I went across to where Chris and Steve were sat.

"So, what do you think of Penny?" I asked.

"She's absolutely stunning." Steve replied.

"So you're happy to have some fun with her?"

"Too right." Chris replied for both of them.

"Great, as mentioned, do whatever you want with Penny, however respect her boundaries if she says she doesn't want to do anything or wants you to stop. Also, only safe sex for penetration. James will likely take photos and videos, for their own private use and, wherever possible not include face shots."

Both Steve and Chris acknowledged the rules.

With that, by the time we'd finished our drinks, ten minutes had passed, so we headed to the room.

The lift stopped on the third floor and my room, 312 was a short walk away, along the corridor.

I knocked on the door and waited. Almost immediately, the door opened and James let us in. The room was spacious and as we passed the bathroom, the room widened out, to reveal Penny, sat on the edge of the bed, wearing the shortcut, black dress and I assumed black lacy hold ups, that she had arrived in. Additionally, she was also wearing one of the presents that I'd bought her, a black satin eye mask. I thought it may add something to her experience.

I wondered whether she had changed into the other gift that I'd bought her, soon I would find out. James was sat in the chair, diagonally opposite the bed. He already had his camera in his hand and I thought, he'll no doubt have his cock in his other hand.

Chris and Steve stood either side of Penny. "Chris and Steve, this is Penny. Penny, this is Chris and Steve. I hope that you all have an enjoyable evening."

With that, I put some background music on and sat on the sofa, next to the bed and poured myself a drink from the bottle of red wine I'd bought myself for the room.

I looked over and Steve and Chris had each held one of Penny's hands and coaxed her to stand up. She obliged. Chris then went behind her, as Steve stood in front of her and kissed her. His kiss was long and deep and Penny responded positively.

Chris, brought his hand around the front of Penny and placed them on Penny's clothed breasts, moving his hands around their outline. Steve dropped his hand to Penny's waistline and then began to trace her pussy mound through her skirt. Penny moaned as two sets of hands fondled her.

I heard a click and looked across, to see James had begun to snap away with his camera.

Chris was kissing Penny's neck and she turned her head so that she was able to kiss Chris deeply. Chris took the opportunity to move his hands to the zipper that went right down the back of Penny's dress. I watched and listened, as the tail tale slow sound of the zipper being lowered slowly was heard by us all. Chris must have unzipped it completely, as his hands moved around the front of Penny, to once again fondle her breasts through her dress.

Penny, deftly kicked of her black high heels, reducing in height, as she did. With that, Steve, who had been fondling and caressing her from the front, put his hands under each of Penny's shoulder straps and manoeuvred them over her shoulders.

Her dress fell to the floor, revealing her underwear, my second present to her, a black lacy bra, with vertical slits at the front, which revealed her already hardened nipples, hold ups and a crotch less pair of knickers. I could already see her aroused state, as her pussy lips and swollen, and in doing so, pushed the crotch less knicker material to either side of her pussy slit.

Steve and Chris took the opportunity that the slits in both Penny's bra and knickers prevented them with. Steve played with Penny's nipples, before taking one into his mouth. At the same time, Chris ran his index finger over Penny's slit, before he inserted two fingers into her pussy. The light in the room showed Penny's juices glistening, as Chris' fingers slid in and out of her.

After a while, Steve and Chris swapped, both enjoying Penny's body. By this time Penny was moaning with the pleasures that she was experiencing and as she was still stood up, on occasions, when either Steve or Chris did something that really aroused her, Penny's legs would buckle slightly.

Chris and Steve worked well as a team, as though they had before, even though this was the first time they'd met each other. Chris concentrated on Penny's breasts and nipples, whilst Steve began to finger fuck Penny. Penny became even more aroused and began encouraging them to do more. They took the cue, Steve finger fucked her faster as Chris squeezed both her nipples. It was enough to give Penny her first orgasm and her legs buckled and trembled as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body. Her legs collapsed and she sat on the edge of the bed, panting with the joy.

All along, James had been taking photos and video clips of the action.

I offered Penny a sip of her wine and as I did so, Steve and Chris stripped to their boxer shorts. Both revealed a good size bulge beneath their boxers. They stood either side of Penny, who was sat on the edge of the bed. Each took one of Penny's hands and placed them on their bulges. Penny began to trace the outline of their bulges with each of her hands, letting out a purr of pleasure as she did.

I glanced across at James, who had stripped off completely and sported a big erection of his own. I loved the fact that he'd told me early on that, whilst he and Penny had a great sex life with just each other, he'd always had this strong desire to see her with other men and the size and hardness of his erection proved this point. He smiled at me, his camera in one hand, as he began wanking his cock with his other.

Penny could not hold back any longer and she first turned to her left, where Steve was stood and deftly pulled down his boxers, allowing his hard cock to be released and spring up. She then turned to her right and did the same to Chris. Still with her mask on and not knowing who was who, she began wanking their cocks. They were both a similar length and girth, although Steve was circumcised and Chris was uncut.

Penny them pulled them closer to her and proceeded to take each one of them into her mouth, alternatively. She then pulled them closer still and proceeded to take them both into her mouth at the same time, her mouth just stretching enough to do so. James took the opportunity to take some more photos.

After a few minutes, Steve gently pushed Penny back onto the bed, so her legs were dangling over the edge of it. Chris then went down on his knees, spread Penny's legs and began to lick her pussy, which by know was wet and swollen with desire and passion. Steve moved up the bed and offered his cock to Penny, which she gladly took into her mouth to suck and wank at the same time. Steve and Chris them changed positions, each enjoying the pleasure of Penny's pussy and mouth.

It was at this point that Penny said, "I need to feel you inside me now."

Penny moved onto the middle of the bed and on all fours. She then moved backwards, being guided by Chris, until her knees were on the edge of the bed. Chris put a condom on quickly and guided his cock to Penny's waiting pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the length of her slit before pushing his full length inside her. Penny gasped, "Oh yes, that feels so good."

Steve meanwhile had moved in front of Penny and pushed his cock towards her lips. As soon as Penny felt his hardness against them, she opened her mouth and Steve began to fuck her mouth.

James had moved to the side of the bed and began taking photos and video of his wife being spit-roasted by Steve and Chris.

They continued for a while, before swapping places, Steve now enjoying Penny's pussy and Chris her mouth.

Penny by this time was totally enjoying the pleasure that the two cocks were giving her. Her body glistened with the exertions of sex. Still blindfolded, she said, "As you can't cum inside my pussy, I want to feel you explode into my mouth and I want to see you."

With that, Steve and Chris stopped fucking her mouth and pussy. Penny turned over and lay on the bed. She proceeded to take off her mask. "That's better, I can now see who and what has been giving me so much pleasure."

She thanked Steve and Chris and beckoned them to kneel either side of her head. "Now, I'd like you to wank and cum in my mouth." Without hesitation, both Steve and Chris began to wank, as Penny cupped and fondled their balls. James had moved position and was furiously snapping away with his camera. As both men wanked faster and faster, Penny joined them, by rubbing her clit with her hand.

Within a short while, Steve said he was about to cum and Penny moved her head to face his cock. She opened her mouth wide, just as Steve sent his first squirt of cum into her mouth. Penny swallowed and opened again for the next load. Steve managed to get some into her mouth and the rest onto her chin.

Chris then said he was about to cum and again Penny moved her head just as Chris exploded, sending his cum into her mouth and the cheek of her face. Not long after, Penny shuddered as she orgasmed by rubbing herself. Penny finally took each of their cocks in turn and sucked and licked the remnants of their cum from them. "Thank you, both of you, that was wonderful."

"James, would you like to shower your cum over my tits now?" James, who had been enjoying his wife being pleasured by Steve and Chris nodded. He knelt between Penny's legs and began to stroke his cock vigorously. It didn't take long for him to erupt, sending a number of streams of cum onto both of her tits. Penny rubbed his cum into her breasts and also licked it from her fingers. "Thank you James, you are a wonderful husband to me."

It was time to have a break and we all had a drink. James, naked, sat in the chair, Steve, Chris and Penny, naked on the bed and me, still fully clothed, sat on the sofa.

It was at this point that Penny said to me, "You've arranged this wonderful evening and yet, you've not enjoyed me yet, so I think that needs to change but first James and I have been chatting and wanted to try one more thing, which we can do, because we have Steve and Chris."

"James wants to see me DP'd. I've had anal with James however want to experience what it's like to have two men inside me at the same time."

Steve and Chris both smiled at each other. Steve went to his trousers, got out a coin and told Chris to call heads or tails. Chris called right and Steve said it was his choice then.

"I'll go for the tail so to speak." Chris replied.

With that, Steve moved to the centre of the bed and lay on his back. His cock was already semi-erect and Penny took no time in straddling him and taking his cock into her mouth. She expertly sucked and wanked Steve until he was hard, then quickly grabbed a condom and covered him. Penny then moved further up the bed and with her knees, either side of Steve's, reached behind with her hand, grabbed his cock and guided it to her wet pussy. She slid down Steve's full length and gasped as she felt him deep inside her. After a few minutes of sliding up and down Steve's length, Chris, who by this time had also put on a condom, moved behind Penny and told her to stop moving, which she did.

12