The Making of a Hotwife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand Chris spread Penny's ass cheeks and with his other, he guided his cockhead to her asshole. Very slowly, he inched his cock into Penny, Penny telling when to stop and when to start again. Eventually, Penny relaxed into it and with one more push, Chris was deep inside her. Penny moaned as Chris began to slowly enter and almost pull out of her. Steve tried to synchronise his movements with that of Chris and Penny gasped with pleasure.

"Faster." Penny implored Steve and Chris, who obliged.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Penny gasped. The rhythm and speed built up, rising to a crescendo of movement and as Chris and Steve thrust deep into Penny, she orgasmed once more. As her orgasm subsided, she moved off Steve and Chris, lying naked and spread-eagled on the bed, gasping for breath.

"That was absolutely amazing and it's not just down to Steve and Chris, it is also down to you for arranging it, thank you." Penny said, as she looked at me.

"You've certainly given James and I and hopefully Steve and Chris some great memories to remember this evening by." All four of them smiled and agreed.

"So, our Memory Maker, it is your turn to have me, as a thank you." Penny said and smiled.

I stripped completely, releasing my aching and hard cock. Penny moved to the edge of the bed, facing away from me and got on her knees. She spread her legs and lifted her ass. As she did so, her pussy opened wide and invitingly.

I took my cock in hand and rubbed my purple cock head against her wet pussy lips. She wiggled her ass as I did so. I then slowly eased my length inside her, savouring every moment.

"I want you to fill me with your cum please." Penny invited me.

Slowly, I built up my rhythm, feeling my cum-filled balls slapping against her pussy lips, as I tried to get every inch of me inside her. Penny began to match my thrusts by pushing backwards, trying to get all of me inside her.

I looked down and James was on the floor, between my legs, his camera in hand, videoing Penny and I, as my cock appeared and disappeared into the depths of her tight, wet pussy. Penny implored me to fuck her harder and faster, which I did. I could feel my balls begin to tightening and with a few more hard, deep thrusts, I shot my cum deep inside her, pushing Penny over the edge with her arousal and feeling her pussy contract hard around my cock, as she also orgasmed. It felt as though I wouldn't stop cumming but eventually, the hardness of my cock subsided. I slipped out of Penny's pussy and moved away.

It was at this point that I saw James still lying on the floor, however, he had put his camera to one side and his head was positioned directly under Penny's cum-filled pussy.

"Do it for me please Penny." James asked.

With that, Penny squeezed her pussy muscles and my cum began to drip out of her, into the waiting mouth of her husband James. He greedily swallowed, as a mixture of Penny's juices and my cum dripped into his waiting mouth.

James licked his lips as he got up off the floor and thanked his wife, Penny.

We all chatted for a while about how enjoyable the evening had been. Steve and Chris left and Penny and James once again thanked me for arranging the evening on their behalf and headed off themselves.

A few week's later, I received an email from Penny. James had accepted a job offer that would see them moving about 200 miles away. She thanked me for the journey that I had taken both her and James on and said that if I was every in their area, to let them know, so we could meet up again.

I replied, saying that it had been an honour and privilege to have helped them out, in their journey of exploration and that I enjoyed her naming me The Memory Maker.

So, one door had shut and now it was time for me to seek out others who I could help make memories with.

So, like Penny and James, it was time for me to begin a new chapter of exploration with others. I relished the opportunities that this would bring.

12